A World Of My Own Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

"I came first. I tried to hold back but Jimmy's cock felt so good and I was so horny. I'm sorry Master. I'm ready for my punishment."

"You were ready to let Nan take your punishment, weren't you", I accused.

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master."

The look of relief on Nan's face was radiant until my next words.

"Since you were prepared to let Nan accept your punishment it seems only fair that you are punished by both of us. Go to the closet and get one of my belts."

The fear in Jan's eyes was almost heart breaking but she did as she was told. What was odd was when I looked over at Nan she had that same fearful look. Whipping someone with a belt was clearly not something she wanted to be doing and I think she was worried that she might not be able to go through with it. I don't know if she realized she would be tasting the belt if she failed.

Jan returned with a black leather belt and handed to me. "Where do you want me Master."

At least she had the good sense to remember her place.

I had her bend over the edge of the bed.

"Remember to count. You've earned ten lashes from me and because of your dishonesty you will get ten more from Nan."

I turned to Nan and said, "If you don't make them sting as much as mine it will be your ass next. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" is all she muttered.

I took my time delivering ten stinging blows that left her ass striped red in a zebra pattern. Jan was crying but trying to keep it muffled by burying her head in the mattress. I handed to belt to Nan and told her to make them count. I reminded her that her ass would be getting striped if she didn't get this right.

Her first shot was a touch weak but to her credit, she realized it when Jan didn't scream. The second was delivered with more force and a small scream was her reward. The remaining eight were each harder than the last and Jan was a mess. The red slashes had risen to welts that were just shy of breaking and bleeding. She was going to be sore for a few days at least. She slid to the floor like a rag doll and cried. She tried to rub her hand over her abused ass but even the slightest touch made the pain worse. She needed some help.

"Nan, go in the bathroom and get the baby oil."

She moved quickly and was back with the bottle in a flash.

"I think Jan will feel better if you gently rub some of that into her wounds."

She seemed honestly relieved at that chance to help ease Jan's pain and with the tenderness of a mother soothing a child's scraped knee, she gently massaged the oil into those wounds.

"Now, both of you go shower. Nan, Jan has some clothes for you. Both of you get going and get out of here. I need some sleep."

They were gone in an instant and I was asleep almost as fast. I was morning before I returned to the waking world.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers