A World Of My Own Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

"Tell me everything that happened. Don't leave a single detail out. I want to know what he said and what he did."

Jan looked up at me and blushed but dove into the following narration of the events.

"As soon as you left he locked the door. I was standing where you left me and he came back and started to circle around me. I kind of felt like he was studying some piece of prime beef. After a bit he stepped up behind me and reached around to take my breasts in his hands. He squeezed and prodded them a bit and told me he wanted to see how firm they were. I guess he was satisfied.

"He stepped away again and turned me around to face him and said…"

"Get your clothes off bitch. I want to see you naked. Be quick about it. We don't have any time to waste."

"I stripped as quickly as I could and before I got the last of my clothes off he was naked. God, he was so hairy. He looked like a bear and his cock was standing straight out like it was pointing at me."

"He didn't take much more than a few seconds looking at me before he called me over."

"Get down here and start sucking. You got me so worked up this probably ain't gonna take very long. I'm gonna shoot this one right down your throat. I hope your brother was right about you being a good cock sucker."

"I got down on my knees and took him right down to his balls. He's not as big or as long as you so it went down pretty easy. I went right to work and he grabbed my hair and started to meet my strokes. He was right. It didn't take very long He pumped my mouth about a half dozen times and then held me. His cock was in my throat and I actually felt his cock spasm from the base, all the way to the tip and the first shot of cum went right down my throat. I almost choked but held on as he continued to shoot. I was starting to get dizzy when he finally let me go. I did remember to suck the last few drops before I let him go."

"He nearly fell back as his cock slipped from my mouth and it was already starting to get soft. I thought I was going to get away easy but he regained his footing and stepped back in front of me."

"Get me hard again bitch. I'm not nearly done with you."

"I took him back in my mouth and started to work him with my tongue and he started to respond immediately. It didn't take much longer than his first orgasm before he was hard again and this time he seemed a bit bigger."

"He pulled away, grabbed me by my shoulders, lifted me to my feet and then grabbed me around the waist and carried me over to the counter. He set me down grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders and drove his cock into my pussy in one fierce push. Thank god I was wet or he would have torn me up."

I interrupted her. "Did you cum when you were sucking him?" She had with me so I wondered.

"No Master. I was close but I guess he came too quick."

"Continue."

"Well, he started kind of slow at first, taking long strokes. He was pulling almost all the way out and then sliding back in until his length was buried again. He was starting to sweat a bit and his pace quickened until he was going at me, full tilt. It didn't take too long before I came and that seemed to spur him on. I actually began to get a little worried that the glass in the counter was going to break when he suddenly grabbed me and lifted me up in his arms."

I stopped her again - "tell me about your orgasm. Was it a thrashing one or did your body lock up." I personally like both but I guess I was a little partial to the thrashing orgasm. It seem a bit more intense to me.

"It was kind of like the thrashing one but not as strong as the ones you gave me. As I think about it, I guess it was about the same as the orgasm I had the first time I sucked your cock."

That brought back a mental picture of where this had all started just a few short days ago. Now, here we were talking about my sister the slave who fucked some stranger on my command. Life was good a bound to get better. "What did he do next?"

"I was in his arms so I shifted my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. He shifted his grip so he was grabbing my ass and started bouncing me on his cock. That's when he started talking. "Fuck me bitch. Ride my cock. I'm going to blow my load right into your womb you fucking cunt", and stuff like that. Sweat was running down his forehead and collecting as drops on the tip of his nose. They fell between my tits and started to make squishy noises. That seemed to push him over the edge and with the next thrust he shot his load. I can't be sure but it seemed to be a little less than he shot in my mouth."

He started yelling; "Fucking whore, take my cum. Fell my seed shooting deep inside your cunt. Use those fucking muscles and squeeze me dry."

"That did it for me and I started cumming again. I did the best I could trying to flex the muscles inside my pussy and he seemed to be happy. I can't explain why but when he started calling me a whore and a cunt something snapped and I really came hard. Still, not as hard as when you fuck me but harder than I thought I would."

"He finally let me down off his cock and told me to suck him clean. His cum is saltier than yours. I didn't realize it when he shot in my mouth. I guess most of that load went straight down my throat."

"I thought I had cleaned him pretty well and started to pull away but he grabbed my hair and held me in place. He said he intended to fuck my ass and I better get him hard, quickly. So, that's what I did. It really took awhile and I was beginning to worry that he wouldn't respond. I remember what you said if he wasn't satisfied."

It was right about then that he finally started to show some signs of life. His cock started to grow in my mount and once that began it didn't take much longer for him to get almost as hard as when he was in my pussy."

He fucked my mouth a bit and then commanded, "That's enough cunt. Turn around. I want you on all fours. It's time to fuck your pretty little ass bitch."

"I did as told and I felt him direct a long line of spit at my asshole as he pulled my cheeks apart. He held me at the hip with one hand and I felt the tip of his cock make contact. He pushed a little and when the head didn't pop in he pushed a little harder. That did the trick. The head of his dick popped through and with steady pressure he continued to slide in. It didn't take very long before he was buried in my ass."

"He started trash talking again; "God you got a tight fucking ass. I hope your Master has you well trained cause I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. I'm gonna fuck this tight hot ass and shoot you full of cum, bitch. This whore ass is going to get pounded like it's never been pounded before."

"With that he took hold at the opposite hip and began fucking me like a wild man. He was going at my ass so hard I thought he would give himself a heart attack. He was panting and grunting and sweating and still he kept the pace up. We must have been at it a good twenty minutes before he finally screamed, "Fuck Yes" and let loose."

"I didn't cum this time. I do when you fuck my ass but for some reason I can't really explain, I just hovered at the edge. It was only a minute or two after when you knocked. He was still buried in my ass and had to pull out quickly and get his clothes on. He told me to hurry and do the same. I was just buttoning my skirt when he opened the door."

I asked, "I guessing your ass must be pretty sore?"

"Yeah, it is but not too bad. Mainly, I'm just tired. Did I do Ok?"

"You did fine slave and I'm glad you did. I didn't want to have to take time out tonight to punish you." I gave her a warm smile, took her hand and gave her a small kiss.

"Sleep a bit if you want. We are going to have a very long night." I really just wanted to end the conversation so I could think through my plans for Emily. I was also wondering how Nan was getting on with her assignment.

We got home and I sent Jan to her room to get cleaned up and a bit more rested. It was 2 in the afternoon by then. Nan wouldn't be home until sometime after 5 and I need a bit of time to organize my new toys and get prepared for Emily's induction into my harem. Things were about to get a lot more interesting.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12