A World Of My Own Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers

That was it. I had held out as long as humanly possible and it was well beyond time to blow a load. I pulled my leg down, bent forward, and whispered in her ear.

"You want me to cum all over your face. Tell me how much you want to feel my cum on your soft skin."

Like my earlier command to lick my ass, her reaction was instant.

"Jimmy, please cum on my face. I always wanted to feel what it would be like to have your hot creamy seed splattering all over me. I've just been too shy. I'm sorry. Please give it to me."

That was enough for me. I drove my cock back into her throat and started to fuck her face with absolute abandon. Every time my balls slapped her chin she grunted and every time she grunted I pulled back and slammed in harder. I drove in one last time and held it there as I leaned forward and whispered in her ear once again.

"When I cum you will cum as well." I didn't give much thought to this command before I issued it but I immediately began to wonder if I had that much control over her. Oh well, there was nothing left to do but find out.

I pulled my cock from her mouth, stroked it a few times and, like a cannon shot the first blast of cum struck her chin and splattered across her left cheek. I'll be damned, as that first shot found its mark her orgasm took hold and she didn't stop cumming until I had emptied my balls and began feeding her the collected mess with my cock. With out instruction, she collected the few drops that had landed on her neck and tits and sucked them off her fingers. Then she collapsed back into the sofa, allowing the state of relaxation to return and overwhelm her.

I took advantage of the break to get myself back to together and refocused.

zazupitz
zazupitz
231 Followers
12