A World of Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers

His expression changed and his low, throaty chuckle sent shivers through her loins. His tongue crested slowly, gently over the top of her mound. He rested his tongue there, not moving. Melanie felt it building, like a swirling tornado in the pit of her soul, unstoppable; irresistible force meeting the immovable object of his mouth. His tongue flicked once. Twice. And she came. Bucking against his face like a wild stallion. Sobbing. Gushing, the juices flowing like molten lava over his lips and tongue.

She had never experienced an orgasm like it and had no idea how long it lasted. For all she knew it could have been hours. Gradually, though, the convulsions began to slack off, and she become aware that something had changed. She opened her eyes again, unaware that she'd closed them, and she saw Mark standing over her. Melanie noted with not a little satisfaction that his pants were now fully tented and showed a dark stain on them. His face was slick with her juices; beads of her come still dripped from his chin. But he wasn't looking at her. He was staring at the door.

She followed his gaze and with a shock realized that someone was standing by the door of her room -- inside her locked room. It took her a few moments to recognize the contorted, visibly angry face of Trevor Hailey, the Hotel Manager. And when he spoke, he sounded nothing like the man she'd talked with earlier.

"You BITCH!"

Melanie gasped, quickly draping the towels over her as best she could. He looked at her, and under his hard gaze she blushed, not only because of her current state but also because she recalled the wicked thoughts that raced through her mind the first time she saw him. Her pussy contracted and she stifled a moan.

"Not you. Him." He looked away, dismissing her, and turned his attention to the man standing between her outstretched legs. "Mark, how could you?" he asked, coming into the room.

Mark laughed, and made no effort to wipe the drying come on his face. "Careful, Trevor. If you keep that up, you're liable to lose your tip."

"Goddamn it, Mark! She's a guest of the hotel! Do you realize how much trouble you'll be in if she reports this?"

"Well, I don't think there's much chance of that. Do you, Melanie?" The best she could manage was a quick shake of the head. "We both know that's not the real reason you're upset, don't we? And just how long were you standing there anyway? Did you get a good show?"

Trevor stepped forward until he stood right in front of Mark, both of them opposite your feet. His face grew agitated. "I was not –"

"Really?" Mark laughed again, surprisingly calm in the face of the older man's anger. "Then why is this," he said, gripping the swelling in Trevor's crotch, "so nice and hard?"

Melanie noticed the size of the bulge that Mark was squeezing and her pussy contracted again. This time her moan was audible.

Mark slid his hand up and down the front of Trevor's pants, stroking the full length of his cock. "Why, Trevor? It couldn't be because you saw me kissing this, could it?"

Suddenly, she was naked again, dimly aware that Mark had flicked the towel out of her grasp. She shrieked, instinctively covering her oily pussy with her hand.

"It's all right, Melanie." Mark's voice was gentle, soothing. With an effort, she lifted her gaze to see that both men's eyes were on her now. Involuntarily, her nipples puckered as they stared at her exposed flesh. She felt Mark gently tugging at her hand and she didn't fight him as he lifted it up and placed it on her stomach. "Isn't she beautiful, Trevor?"

"Do you want to know how she tastes?"

Her heart began pounding as she watched Mark kiss Trevor lightly on the lips, his tongue snaking out to rim the salt and pepper moustache. As the two men opened their mouths and kissed hungrily, her hand pulled on her distended nipple. She felt the cycle starting again; the butterflies tumbling in the pit of her stomach, her skin arcing from hot to cold as the blood rushed to her engorged clit. She pinched her nipple harder as Mark's hands undid Trevor's belt.

"Touch her," she heard Mark say. "I know it's called a snatch but trust me, it won't bite."

Melanie felt Trevor's hand on her mound, softly, tentatively, like a bird fluttering in the grass. His fingers grazed lightly over her silken hair, coming ever so close to her clit. She gasped as his finger traced a line down the center of her dripping gap. She heard and felt all of this, but her eyes were focused on the parting zipper, the pants tumbling to the floor, and the thick, pendulous cock as it bobbed freely in the air.

Trevor's fingers were slipping inside her, his thumb fumbling for her clit. Melanie was using both hands on her tits, squeezing them fiercely. She leaned back, her head resting on a folded towel, and looking down her body she saw Trevor's hand massaging her pussy, and just beyond she watched Mark open his mouth and engulf that beautiful, bulbous cock.

And she felt it then, the rush of blood and power rocketing through her for the second time in the last few minutes. It was all she could do to keep her eyes open as the feeling pounded her again and again, but she managed, not wanting to miss a second of this spectacle.

Her orgasm subsided slowly, as though she was riding a series of giant ocean waves, each one lowering her into calmer and calmer waters. In contrast, her clit had become so sensitive that the slightest touch jolted her like an electric shock. She gripped Trevor's hand in hers and saw him staring at her.

His expression was such an odd mixture of surprise and desire that she couldn't help but smile at him. She remembered talking with him earlier, and his comment about how much time had passed since he'd been with a woman, and being caught off-guard by the rush of blood to her loins when she had the sudden image of his moustache hairs rubbing against her clit.

She mouthed a silent "Thank you" to him and sat up in order to get a better view of his cock in Mark's mouth. The feeling of déjà vu overwhelmed her, adding to her sense of unreality about the day. And Melanie had to admit that, in the objective sense at least, watching two men together like this was an incredible turn-on. It was only when she projected the thought of her husband into the scenario that her emotions short-circuited on her. No, this was like living a fantasy, and now, as she watched Trevor's glistening, turgid flesh slip back and forth between Mark's eager lips, she realized that the real thing was far better than any fantasy.

Aside from that terrible day a year ago, she'd never had a chance to watch anyone, man or woman, perform such an intimate act on another. And while she'd always taken pride in her ability to please a man with her mouth and tongue, it hit her that what she was seeing now was more sensual and erotic than anything she'd ever experienced. As she stared transfixed at Mark as he slid his tongue down Trevor's cock and mouthed his balls, she understood suddenly what it was that made this so hot.

There was no tension, no anxiety. Mark was making love to Trevor's cock and it was obvious that he was in no hurry for it to end. Every inch of Trevor's engorged meat was being savored and worshiped. For him – for both of them – to be this comfortable in front of her was incredible. But it was more than that.

She watched with envy as Mark swallowed the thick tool all the way into his throat, resting his nose in Trevor's pubic hair, and it dawned on her that the enjoyment she'd gotten from giving head had always been from her lover's perspective. And that enjoyment had always been measured by the end result, ejaculation. Ribbons of shiny, gooey come, rushing into her mouth, streaming down her throat, congratulating her on a job well done.

Now she wondered if she hadn't been cheating herself. As Mark swiped his tongue rapidly across the throbbing blue vein on Trevor's dick, she realized that she wanted to know what she'd been missing. She wanted it to be her mouth swallowing Trevor's cock, her tongue slathering his balls, her lips kissing the leaky slit, and she wanted it to be for no reason other than the sheer joy of doing it.

But before Melanie could move, Trevor tugged on Mark's shoulders, pulling him up. Mark reluctantly let go of his prize and Trevor's chunky dick bobbed freely once again. The two men kissed, tongues swirling between open mouths, and she stared at them avidly. Her arousal was such that even coming twice had been nothing more than a small appetizer prior to a big meal. Her blood ran feverishly hot and once more the need for release was growing urgent.

Then Trevor unbuckled Mark's pants and dropped them to the floor. Her heart started thumping again as he knelt in front of Mark. She gasped as Mark's cock spilled out of his briefs and Trevor opened his mouth to receive it. Her pussy twitched spasmodically as she watched the salt and pepper moustache sliding down the thick, meaty shaft. Melanie moaned out loud.

She rocked forward now, resting on her hands and knees at the edge of the massage table. Closer. She needed to be closer. As impossible as it seemed, her need was still growing. Instead of draining and sating her, her orgasms had only served to energize her, filling her with strength and a desire for more stimulation. Her clit and pussy lips were so swollen that even the slightest pinching of her thighs sent a burst of pleasure through her entire body. She felt like a cat in heat must when she comes across two randy, full-blooded Toms.

Trevor's pace was slow and methodical as he hobbed up and down on Mark's burly shaft. Like a metronome set to a silent beat, his face rose and fell; cheeks hollowed, lips stretched full and thick, moustache bristles curling and twisting around the shiny pillar of flesh. She imagined his tongue, swirling and slashing inside the moist cavern of his mouth; liquid, darting, meltingly soft, like butterscotch under a hot sun.

She wanted to feel that tongue on her skin, in her mouth. Licking at the base of her ear and thrusting at the brown halo of her asshole. She wanted it bathing her clit and teasing her hardened nipples. She'd never wanted anything so much in her life. And she couldn't wait any longer.

Melanie hopped off the table and knelt on the floor next to Trevor. She was close enough now to inhale what for her was an intoxicating aroma: the pungent, completely masculine mixture of sweat, pre-come, and saliva. She took one hand and ran it lightly through Trevor's shock of gray-white hair. Her other hand glided over Mark's firm, muscled thigh. Both men were startled, so lost in their sexual reverie that they'd momentarily forgotten her. This didn't bother her. She'd been enjoying the show, indulging her voyeuristic fantasy. But now it was time to join in.

She leaned in, flicking her tongue along the underside of Mark's cock. Trevor pulled back and the spongy, circumcised head floated free in front of her. Light, wispy tendrils of Trevor's saliva swayed from the throbbing pole and she sucked them in greedily, delighting in her first taste of both men. She stared into Trevor's eyes, taking the thick cock into her mouth, letting it glide over her tongue and nestle in her throat. She held it there for a few moments, squeezing it with her throat muscles, and then she let it slip out until only the head remained surrounded by her lips.

She tightened her grip in Trevor's hair and pulled him towards her. For a few seconds, he resisted her and she saw an odd expression on his face. At first she took it for jealousy, but then she realized that there was an implicit challenge in it as well. The look said, "He's mine, little girl, and you'll never please him like I can". With his dick leaking pre-come all over her lips and tongue, she wondered briefly if Mark felt the same way. But that wasn't her goal. She had no desire to possess either man. This was pure enjoyment.

Finally, Trevor smiled, opened his mouth, and the two of them were sharing Mark's dick. And at last she felt his luxuriant tongue on her skin and over her lips and mouth, simultaneously licking Mark's pulsating member and slathering her with kisses. She moaned, answering him with her own tongue, her juices seeping, slick and shiny, coating the inside of her thighs.

Melanie became caught up in sensation, lost in the delirious ménage of man, woman, and flesh, convinced that nothing could make this moment any better. And then Mark groaned.

"Oh, God! I'm going to come!"

She felt Trevor's hand on the back of her neck, his fingers slipping through her dark, lustrous hair. She stared into his eyes, those hazel eyes with flecks of green and gold swirling around each other like falling leaves. And she saw once again in them that mixture of envy and defiance. She had a small epiphany then, knowledge and understanding simultaneously blossoming fully-grown in her mind. But she had no time to ponder it.

Mark's breathing was labored and his movements were growing more and more erratic. In a few seconds, his jism would come raging out, spilling over her lips and tongue, covering her face, and she couldn't wait for it to happen. She wanted to see it, smell it, taste it; she wanted to feel the hot globules splashing against her skin. And at this moment, most of all, she wanted to share it with the man in front of her.

Mark cried out and the first gooey jet sprayed between her and Trevor, covering her lips and Trevor's moustache. She covered Mark's slit with her mouth and the second ropey spurt washed over her teeth and tongue. She pulled back and Trevor managed to catch most of the third blast in his mouth, with some of it staining his cheek. Then the two of them were together again, their mouths forming a moist grotto to receive the steady flow of hot come erupting from Mark's cock.

Again and again, the thick shaft slid between their joined lips, the semen cascading like a waterfall over their tongues, until at last, the flood began to subside. Then it was just she and Trevor, sharing the spoils, dividing up the syrupy bounty that Mark had bequeathed them. Their tongues plunged in and out of their open mouths, strands of come dangling, dripping, dropping to their skin to wait patiently to be scooped up. Her lips engulfed Trevor's moustache, sucking the bristles dry.

Through it all, her clit had been filling with blood, her pussy lips bloated and saturated, crying for release. She reached down and stroked Trevor's fat dick; it felt like a steel rod, coated and slick with pre-come. He needed release, too; needed it as desperately as she. And there was only one way for both of them to get it.

Melanie pushed Trevor back until he was lying on the floor. He stretched out, getting comfortable, and as she climbed on top of him she marveled at his cock; how chiseled and marbled it looked, as though a master sculptor had carved it. She straddled his waist and grasped his shaft, pointing the mushroom head between her sodden lips.

She was so wet that even a cock this thick slid almost all the way inside her without effort. She forced herself to slow down, savoring each delicious inch of meat. She leaned forward, her nipples taut against his chest, and the two of them started to kiss again. Trevor's pubes scraped her clit and she moaned into his mouth. She milked his cock with her pussy, squeezing it. She felt his pounding heart. She knew it wouldn't take long for either of them.

Trevor's arms were around her, holding her. Stroking her. No, she thought, this won't take long at all.

And then she felt Mark's tongue worm into her asshole.

Melanie let out a gasp at this unexpected invasion. Again, she flashed on her dream, that moment when she felt the unknown presence pleasuring her. And it didn't matter that she knew it was Mark; in her imagination it could be anyone, even her husband. Oh, yes, she thought. Let it be Paul. Her body jerked and tried to rise but Trevor tightened his grip, holding her in place. She moaned as Mark's tongue tunneled slowly inside her tight, puckered anus. He pulled back, rimming her rapidly, lapping between her ass cheeks, before sliding down to dab at Trevor's cock and the bottom fold of her cunt. His tongue, soft and downy, bathed her backside like a warm washcloth.

For a brief moment his mouth abandoned her and the air washed coolly over her rounded flesh. Then his thumb poked inside, massaging the rigid inner ring of muscle. Trapped between Trevor's thick cock in her pussy and Mark's thumb probing her ginger tunnel, she writhed like a fish on a hook, wriggling and squirming as the intermingled sensations of pain and pleasure flooded her body. Beneath her, Trevor moaned as Mark sucked on his balls.

Her breath was coming in short gasps. His thumb was pushing at her nether walls, stretching her, and the heat that emanated from his anal probe pulsed in time with her heartbeat. Her body had never felt so alive, so energized. Every nerve ending had been peeled back, raw at the core, and the rivulets of sweat streaming from her pores were like ribbons of fire, coating and blistering her skin. At this fevered pitch, every moment was a continual orgasm, as though her senses had been elevated to a plateau high above any previous peak. But deep inside her there was an even greater mountaintop looming, waiting only for the right trigger.

Mark's thumb withdrew from her asshole and before she could react, she felt his weight behind her. Then his powerful hands grasped her hips, his fingers slipping on her slick skin, and her only thought was of his cock, impossibly hard so soon after being drained, sliding between her creamy ass cheeks like a heat-seeking missile.

Melanie whispered a silent prayer of thanks for the recuperative powers of young men as the fat, spongy head pressed against her sphincter, which, despite Mark's diligent efforts, refused to yield. She looked down. Trevor's eyes were closed, his face contorted in ecstasy. She could only imagine how it must feel for him; his cock, ensnared by her covetous cunt, helpless to do anything but twitch and throb as Mark's equally thick member tried to penetrate her asshole. Mark's grip tightened on her waist and she popped a tit into Trevor's surprised mouth.

"Suck it!" His lips fastened on her nipple, his moustache hairs raspy against her soft skin. "Harder!" The suction increased but it still wasn't enough and she grabbed her other nipple, twisting it savagely just as Mark grunted, flexing his hips, and his cock head popped inside her rectal channel. She screamed and Trevor groaned, releasing her nipple. Mark inched forward, sliding along the thin, tissue-like wall that separated him from Trevor's dick, lodged snugly in her pussy.

After a few moments of patient, gentle thrusting, Mark's thick pole was buried to the hilt, his balls resting against her ass cheeks, and she was filled like she had never been filled before. She stared at Trevor and she understood that this was a first for him, too, and she smiled at his dazed expression. He smiled back and suddenly the two of them were laughing, sharing the sheer incongruity of the moment.

She leaned forward and kissed Trevor, his tongue like silk in her mouth. Mark's lips nuzzled her neck wetly. Then the three of them were kissing, mouths open, their tongues dancing wildly. She was being shared in an intimate sandwich of the most erotic and delicious kind. Led by these two beguiling strangers, impaled on their fleshy hooks, she was sounding deep in the uncharted waters of her sexuality. And it wasn't over yet.

Melanie wiggled her ass and Mark responded with a quick, sharp slap on her buttock. She moaned and he slapped the other cheek, harder this time. She moaned again and her hand slipped behind her to fondle his balls. She gave Trevor's scrotum a playful squeeze and his cock jerked, making her gasp. Mark started to rock her gently. Hardly moving at first, barely an inch at a time, gradually the arc widened and his cock was sliding back and forth inside her like a weighted pendulum. Soon Trevor joined in and, after a couple of false starts, began matching Mark thrust for thrust.

Gaucho
Gaucho
31 Followers