A World Turned Upside Down Ch. 01

Story Info
A man learns that his wife of 10 years is cheating on him.
1.2k words
2.8
118.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing erotic literature, any advice or criticism would be much appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I noticed was the bulge in her stomach. When I first entered the room his cock was all the way in her. Even as he thrust in and out of her once tight pussy I couldn't accurately judge just how big it was. I stood there for a few moments, tantalized. When I saw he noticed me I finally snapped out of my trance. I ran up to them and, assuming she was being raped, tried to push him off her, my weak arms doing little if anything to move him. After laughing for a little he barely twitched his arm, this small movement being enough to knock me across the room. At this I realized my first instinct was wrong. I never stopped to realize that my wife may be cheating on me, but as her cold laughter entered my ears I came to know the harsh truth. "Get the fuck out of here you pervert." It took me a while to realize these words were directed at me. "Get the fuck out of here; I will talk to you when I am done."

I didn't move a muscle. Wait for her to get done? This was, after all, my house. "Well, pervert, are you going to leave or are you going to sit there and watch me fuck your wife?" As he said this he reinserted his dick into my wife, and for a brief instant I could see just how massive he was. Don't get me wrong I didn't have a small dick, but my 6 inches could not compare to his, which I can only estimate, 10 or 11 inches. At the angle I was at now I could see his cock entering her pussy, stretching it out to a point of obscenity. As he fucked her, alternating shallow and deep strokes, she moaned so loud that I am sure the neighbors must have heard. Still transfixed on where their two bodies met, I could not help but notice how erotic the contrast in their skin color was. I had always been against interracial relationships, the mere thought of them making me sick, but for some reason I found myself aroused by this. I shifted my seating so neither of them would notice my obvious hard on, but I doubt they would have noticed anything at that moment.

He was taking long, deep, strokes in her pussy, and I could only imagine how her pussy could accommodate such a large cock. She was always really tight, even after 10 years of us being together, fucking at least once a week. Her words brought me back into the present. "Oh yea baby, fuck me harder. Fuck me with that nigger dick. Show my pussy husband how a real man fucks a woman." The words stung more than the betrayal. My wife, who I have never heard udder a single curse word in the 12 years I had known her, just completely emasculated me. He started fucking her harder and faster. It was apparent that he was about to cum. The faster that man, that nigger, fucked her the louder and more vulgar she became. "Mm, baby! Show that bitch how a real man fucks a pussy. Fuck my pussy harder baby show that bitch how it is done. "By the time they were almost done she was just saying fuck between moans.

"I am about to cum baby." As he said this I feared that he would cum in my wife's pussy. How would I explain that to our friends and family? Due to me being infertile she wasn't on the pill, so her becoming pregnant was a real possibility. I was relieved when he pulled out shortly after saying this, but that relief was not long lived. Lynn got off her back, pushed him onto the bed, and immediately started sucking his dick. In the 12 years I have known her, the 10 years we have been together, she has never sucked mine or anyone else's dick, but here she was sucking the dick of some nigger. She could only get the head in her mouth, stroking the rest of his dick with both hands. His dick was so big that she had to use both hands on him. If he ever touched my dick, which she never did, it would only take her one hand to completely cover it. She was sucking his dick like a bro, alternating between sucking the head, and licking the kissing the shaft. It was then I realized that this could not have been the first time she had done this. It had been about 2 months since I had fucked her, she could have been fucking him since then. God knows with all the work I have had lately that I didn't pay her much attention. She kept at it for about 5 minutes before he came. She was sucking him when he started cumming, but after getting what seemed like a mouthful he took his dick out of her mouth and let him continue cumming on her face. This amazed me; Lynn had always thought cum was disgusting. She made me fuck her with a condom on even though I am infertile, because she didn't want to have to deal with the mess.

She swished his cum around in her mouth a few times and then, right when I expected her to spit it out, she swallowed it. "Baby your cum taste so good." As she said this he scooped the rest of his cum off of her face with his finger and fed it to her. "Mmm", she moaned as she swallowed it. "Now what should your punishment be darling?"

Once again I did not realize she was talking to me. When the man she just finished fucking didn't answer I meekly replied "me?"

She nodded.

"Punishment for what?" I was very confused at this point. Why should I be punished? Was she not the one who just cheat one me? In front of me no less.

"I told you to get out of here while I fucked my boyfriend, but you had to stay and watch like the sissy pervert you are." Boyfriend? This guy was he boyfriend? "I see that you liked the show." I looked up to see her staring at my crotch and my cock, while small, was obviously hard as a rock. "You will be sleeping in the guest room while me and Derrick share our bed."

"You think I am just going to leave? This is my house. You can't tell me what to do." While I was saying this Derrick got off the bed, and by time I finished he was right beside me.

He towered over me, him being at least a foot taller than me. He grabbed me by the collar and led me to the door. "Get out and stay out." With this he pushed me out of the room, and due to the unfortunate layout of the house sent me toppling down the stair.

As I lay there at the bottom of the stairs I contemplated how I was going to get my revenge. I would obviously have to leave my wife, but first I wanted to get even with her.

To be continued...