A World Where I'm Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, laughing.

"You'll see! It's a surprise!" I followed him, hoping that this Sara didn't have some kink for being tied up and left in the woods or anything similar. But instead of a pair of handcuffs and an especially sturdy tree, the woods parted and we suddenly came across a small, steaming, rocky pool. "Ta-da! It's a hot spring!"

"Oh, wow!" I knelt down next to it. Fingers of steam swirled and disappeared into the air. Even from here, I could feel its heat. "It's a shame we didn't bring swimsuits," I said, just as Erik's shirt thumped onto the ground next to me. I looked up at my rapidly-stripping husband.

"Who needs a swimsuit?" he asked, dropping his pants and boxers.

My eyes went wide. "Do you just never wear clothes?!" He simply laughed and plucked off his socks.

He stood proudly, arms akimbo, looking at me expectantly. "Well, you gonna join me?"

"What if someone else comes?"

"Then they'll get a pretty nice view, I suppose." He stepped into the pool, easing himself into the water, and sighed deeply as he submerged himself up to his neck. "Ahhhh, this feels great, Sara. You're missing out."

"Missing out on being caught naked!"

"You know, if you were in the water, you wouldn't be so worried about that. I checked: the springs here are supposed to be good for anxiety. Some sort of mineral that's dissolved in the water," he lectured, splashing about with his hand.

I looked from side to side. We seemed to be all alone... And the water did look tempting... And Erik certainly didn't look like he was going to be leaving anytime soon. Was I just going to stand here and watch him take a soak by himself? The thought of being completely nude outside felt wickedly naughty. A pleasant shiver went up my spine.

I stepped out of my shoes and unbuttoned my shorts. "If anyone catches us, I'm using your clothes to cover up and I don't care how wet they get," I told him. I slid off my shorts and thong before pulling off my top and bra as quickly as I could, hoping to get into the water before any voyeurs arrived.

"Fair enough," he replied, his eyes lingering on my lithe body as I stashed my clothes under his. I stood up and took a deep breath. I was naked. Outside. Anyone walking past could glance at me right now and see me completely exposed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I whispered. I dipped a toe into the water. It felt perfect, as hot as a bath. I stepped into the water, squeaking only when the hot water reached my crotch, before settling down next to Erik. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

"How's it feel?" he asked.

"Amazing." I rested my head on his chest and my hand on his thigh, wrapping my hand around it. Maybe he was right. I did feel more relaxed in the water, just the two of us soaking together. It felt as though my worries were dissolving into the hot spring and evaporating away. What would happen when I woke up tomorrow? Would I be stuck here? Would I be stuck home? Whatever magic had caused this, it felt beyond my control. All I could do was enjoy my good fortune and do my best regardless. "This is so relaxing..." I mumbled.

"You want a backrub?" Erik offered.

"Yes! I want one!" Erik easily lifted me up onto his lap. His hands gripped my shoulders firmly and he began kneading away, his hands and the hot water working together to unknot my muscles. I could feel his strength, but he only used just enough to fill me with bliss. He focused on one area at a time, one small circle of my body, caressing and rubbing and massaging intensively until I felt I had been reduced to jelly before moving onto the next little piece of Sara.

I moaned as he moved down my back, his thumbs and mounds of Venus pressing against me, his fingertips wrapped around my sides. His hands gently squeezing me as he massaged my back. I felt like a doll in his grip. I hadn't quite realized the difference in our size before now, but he dwarfed me. But the contrast wasn't scary, but comforting. He would keep me safe. Between the heat, the day's exertions, and now his relaxing caresses, I was ready to fall asleep. I leaned back against him and sighed. "You're amazing, Erik."

He kissed my cheek. "So are you, Sara." His hands left my back and slid around my sides, reaching under my arms. He massaged my sides, moving slightly forward with each circle, his destination obvious. His fingers reached the edge of my breasts and caressed the soft, firm tissue. I inhaled sharply as he cupped my petite breasts and Erik began massaging my chest. My nipples stiffened beneath his palms, grazing against him, my hard, brown peaks continuously teased by his constant caresses . My heart echoed in my chest. His pounded against me, his incorrigible manhood nestled against me, pulsing away beneath me, begging to enter me.

"Erik..." I protested weakly. "What are you doing?"

"Making you wet. Do you want me to stop?" he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear, his warm breath tickling me.

"No, don't you dare stop..."

He nudged my head to the side, exposing my neck to his lips. He kissed my ear and neck, amorously nibbling and sucking and osculating. I squeezed his thighs with both hands and moaned. One hand left my breasts and traveled down, down, down, until it reached between my thighs and began caressing my smooth slit.

"Oh my god..." I arched my head back and capitulated to his chirapsia. His finger parted my lips and found its way inside of my warmth, circling my clit gently. His other hand fondled my breast, squeezing it, groping it, his fingertips lightly pinching my hard nipple. I knew we might get caught, but the thought was exhilarating. Knowing we could be caught at any moment, that some camper might suddenly come across me in such a vulnerable state, my breasts and pussy bared, my body exposed, right as I was approaching orgasm, it provided such a tantalizing edge to my excitement, worrying that at any moment it might suddenly stop and be replaced with crushing embarrassment. My cunt ached with loneliness.

"I want your cock inside me," I confessed to Erik.

"Not here," he replied.

"Yes, here. I want you inside me."

"How are you going to get pregnant if all the sperm floats away?" he chided me. "Silly girl..."

Pregnant?

My jaw dropped. We were trying for a baby? Was I already carrying one? Was my womb already full, a happy home for my husband's heir? "Oh! Y-you're right," I stammered. My mind raced. Did we have names picked out? What would our children look like? Did we live in a good school district? Would we get our son circumcised? Because I mean I think it looks better but I feel like it should really be his choice because what if he grows up and regrets it and...we were trying to make a baby...

"Put a baby inside me, Erik."

"I will back at the tent, Sara. Now just sit back and relax. Pregnancy's more likely if the woman orgasms, you know."

"Okay..." I felt as though I could just float away into the evening sky. Erik's hands and lips continued their magic, flowers of pleasure blossoming all across my body, gardens growing until soon my entire body tingled and buzzed with anticipation. Erik's hard cock pressed eagerly against my bottom, so close to my cunt. I wanted more than anything for it to be inside of my pussy right now, for him to cum inside of me, to make me a mother. But I had to wait.

The pad of his index finger rubbed against me, his palm against my mound, his other fingers softly caressing my upper thigh. His hand left my breast and dove into the water, quickly finding its destination. Two of his long fingers penetrating my soft quim, thrusting into me slowly yet forcefully, filling me up. I squirmed on his fingers, my body writhing, my orgasm so achingly close as he plunged into me over and over and over again, faster and faster.

"Erik..." I moaned, softly at first, but growing louder and and louder with each repetition. "Erik!" I screamed his name into the night as I orgasmed, impaled on his fingers. My body shook uncontrollably, shivering, quivering. He tightened his arms around me and held me against his smooth, broad chest, his fingers never stopping for a moment as they guided me towards ecstatic oblivion. My orgasm wrapped around me, suffusing my flesh with hot pleasure, wracking my entire body with waves of carnal joy, tossing me about again and again until it slowly dissipated.

Only a whimper escaped my lips. I looked up into Erik's smiling face and kissed him hard and deeply. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Sara."

"Let's make a baby together."

"Someone's eager."

"I am!"

"Alright, alright. Let's get back." Erik let me stand up first, but I fell back onto his lap, my legs too weak and wobbly to support me. "Easy there, Sara." He helped me up to my feet and out of the water. He pulled out some towels from his backpack and tenderly dried me before helping me into my clothes, gallantly letting me preserve my own modesty before he even began worrying about his own. But soon he was dressed, too, and we made our way back to the campsite.

We strode quickly back. I think both of us were impatient. Erik swatted my behind with a good squeeze and I squealed and giggled. "I just love those child-bearing hips of yours," he said with a lascivious smirk.

I wiggled my hips back at him. "You better make use of them, then." I could see the hunger in his eyes and the bulge in his shorts. He fully intended to make me his, to indelibly mark me as his own, to fill my womb with his seed.

I couldn't wait.

The ground was soft. The path was isolated. The woods were thick. I turned around towards Erik and before he could react, leapt onto him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms reached up protectively and grabbed my ass to support me. "What are you doing, you little koala bear?" he asked.

"I can't wait any longer. Let's do it here."

"We're like, five minutes from the tent, Sara."

"I don't care. I want you now." I gyrated my hips against him, his hard cock straining against his shorts, brushing against my crotch. "And it feels like you want me, too, don't you?"

"I do," he confessed.

"Good." I kissed him like the world was ending, our lips melding, our tongues meeting. He eased himself onto the ground, supporting me as he did. As soon as he was flat on the ground, I slid off of him and fumbled with his fly, keeping my lips on his. I tugged them down sharply and felt his hard cock spring up. I broke contact and looked down. It stood straight and proud, jutting skyward, thick and hard and veiny and smooth and virile. I grasped it and gasped. How could something transform so thoroughly? From breakfast's small, shrunken member to this majestic, rock-hard tool? I stroked it slowly, savoring its every detail.

I needed to feel it inside me.

I hurriedly undid my own fly and button, standing up to toss my shorts and thong aside. I straddled Erik, his hot, throbbing cock nestled between my moist lips. I couldn't help but moan. He was so close to me. All I had to do was lift myself up the tiniest bit and he would slide right inside me. I rocked back and forth, his cock trapped helplessly beneath me as Erik bucked his hips and groaned, trying to trick his way inside me. His heartbeat resonated against my cunt as I coated him with my juices.

Erik groaned in frustration. "If you don't hurry it up I'm going to pound you face down into the dirt, Sara."

"So impatient..." Nevertheless, I slid back and took his cock in my hand. He easily could if he wanted to, I had to admit. I angled us together and pushed his swollen head past my lips. I gasped as the tip of his cock parted my lips and slid deep inside of my waiting pussy. I lowered myself onto him and sighed his name. "Oh my god, Erik..." His cock pulsated inside of me, penetrating me, filling me, completing me.

Joy overflowed within me. My thighs straddled his. I rode him happily, my hands on his chest, his hands on my hips, as I bounced atop his wonderful cock. The length of his thick shaft thrust in and out of me, stimulating my pussy in all the right places. But I wasn't focused on my pleasure right now, but his. I was still satiated from my earlier orgasm. Now the only thing that could satisfy me was his cum deep inside me.

Erik moaned loudly. My cunt gripped him tightly. I refused to let a single drop of him escape. My ass writhed and squirmed, circling about, as I tried to force his orgasm out of him, to take it for my own. "I love you, Sara," he said to me. "You're the best thing in my life."

"You, too," I replied, my cheeks burning. His cock felt almost too big for me. Had it been any other object inside me, it would have felt painful. But knowing that it was a part of him stretching me, I experienced only pleasure. I felt as though his cock were shaping me, molding me into its perfect pussy, and I couldn't ask for anything better.

"Sara, I'm gonna cum," Erik groaned.

"Cum inside me," I ordered him. I wouldn't let him waste it anywhere else.

With a final grunt, Erik's cock spasmed inside me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close and tight against him. His cum filled me up, his hot seed pumping into me, filling me up with his essence. My heart danced as I felt him giving me his cum, inseminating me, choosing me to be the mother of his child, the woman who would carry and give birth to and raise his heir. I and I alone was his. I closed my eyes and smiled as Erik bucked his hips, forcing himself deep inside of me to fill my womb, his warmth spreading inside me. I wished I could see inside myself, watch his throbbing cock and his cum gushing out of it, see just how filled up I was.

Erik slowed and stopped. I lay on top of him, rising and falling with his chest until he caught his breath. "Do you feel pregnant now?" he joked.

"Mhm..." I traced a circle on his chest with one finger. "So, um, what do we do now?" I asked sheepishly, Erik's cock softening inside me.

"What do you mean?"

"Won't you drip out if I walk back? All that jostling?"

"And who's fault is it that we didn't have sex in the tent?"

"Look, sex was had, who even remembers who forced who into it? The important thing now is to get me back without spilling anything."

"What are you, a coffee?"

"I feel like an espresso con panna right about now. That was quite the shot of whipped cream you just gave me."

He sighed. "I'll carry you," he suggested. "Maybe less will come out that way."

"Like a princess?"

"I was thinking upside-down, but sure, we can try princess style."

I slapped his chest. "You were not going to carry me back upside-down. Say it!"

"I was one hundred percent going to carry you back upside-down. One ankle in each hand for minimum spillage. It would have been extremely efficient."

"You're horrible!"

"I love you, too," he said. I got up and dressed. Erik did the same and easily swooped me up in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and spent the walk back staring at his face and into his amber eyes. I felt so safe and protected in his arms. And my belly felt warm as I thought about the part of Erik inside of me and my well-fertilized womb. Was his sperm already, even now, advancing towards my almost undefended egg? Surrounding it in their limitless hordes? Laying siege until one brave little soldier breached the walls and made his way to glory? I hoped so. I would have sworn I felt a tiny flutter inside me.

We just barely made it back to the tent before the sun set. The oranges and reds soon gave way to indigo and purple twilight, and then the black of night. The stars twinkled into view, and Erik laid me inside the tent. We looked through the windows at the stars for a while, as Erik told me stories of the chained-up maidens and ravenous monsters immortalized above.

I yawned. "Ready for bed?" Erik asked.

I nodded. "Read to me?"

"Sure thing. What do you want me to read?" I pulled out a well-worn copy of Kenji Miyazawa's short stories that had been packed for me and handed it to him. "No big surprise there. Alright, let's get ready for bed and I'll read to you."

We brushed our teeth and changed. I had some pajamas packed, but the summer night felt wonderfully, temptingly warm, and seeing Erik strip down, I decided to join him, and snuck into the sleeping bad naked when he wasn't looking. Erik opened the mouth of the sleeping bag to get in and smiled appreciatively. "Naughty girl..."

I snuggled up next to Erik, both of us completely nude. Body heat would have to suffice to warm us up tonight. And if I got too cold, friction might be called into service, as well. I rested my head on Erik's chest and listened to his heartbeat as he read, his arm holding me tight and close, his hand on my hip, squeezing me as he read.

"With his kimono fastened by a piece of rope and a smile on his face, Kenju would often stroll through the woods or along the paths between the fields. When he saw the green thickets in the rain, his eyes would twinkle with pleasure, and when he caught sight of a hawk soaring up and up into the blue sky he would jump for pure joy and clap his hands to tell everyone about it..."

I wasn't sure whether I would wake up next to Erik tomorrow, or in my apartment, or maybe somewhere else entirely. I wasn't sure I could survive here, or what might happened if I should ever lose the ring on my finger. But right here, right now, I was truly, deliriously happy. What was the harm in a day of happiness, even if tomorrow should bring misery? "I love you, Erik," I whispered. I closed my eyes and fell asleep, wrapped in my husband's arms.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the story! Please be sure to vote and leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think!