A Wose by any otheu Descwiption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers

She guessed at the sizes and we bought Wesley clothes too. Wesley had a 3 week break type of thing come up where they'd allow visitors for one afternoon, to attend an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting with him and all the others in his class. So, Vickie and I went to Estes Park in her Taurus and Wesley was already a changed man. He was so glad we came. We told him all about what we were doing and that we had a bedroom waiting for him when he finished his program.

Meanwhile, hanging over Vickie's head was her estranged husband and his tendency towards violence. She didn't want any contact with him, and word on the street was that he was hunting for her. There was no doubt that if he found her, he'd kill her. That is if I didn't get to him first.

When Vickie heard that he was on the hunt for her, she freaked. She refused to be alone so she and I went everywhere together. Even in the house, after that day that we found out he was looking for her, she stayed in the same room I was in. It made the opportunity for a little romance to bloom, and bloom it did.

The house is huge, and she was so fearful that he'd find her and sneak in unbeknownst to me or anyone else. She knocked on the bathroom door when I was in the shower, without me answering, she just opened it and asked if she could just sit in here with me until I finished.

The bad thing for me was, I was pounding my pud, thinking about her right about then, and she could see me clearly through the glass in the shower door. I heard her gasp when she saw the size of my cock, what I was doing and my physique.

She just sat on the toilet while I finished showering, but I did not get to finish jacking off, so I was still hard and sticking straight out and up. I wrapped a towel around me, but the lump was obvious. Vickie couldn't take her eyes off it. I asked if she'd turn around while I put my foo-foo juice on and brushed my hair and stuff. She stared at my cock covered only by that towel and turned around. I thought I could smell her arousal right about then.

When she wanted to shower that night before bed, she asked me to sit outside the bathroom and not leave. Then, when she decided she couldn't trust me not to wander off, she said I could sit on the toilet and wait while she showered, like she had done with me.

I hadn't been with a girl in a long time, and the sight of Vickie naked really turned my crank. I hadn't been able to get any relief that afternoon and she knew I was horny as a Billy goat. She disrobed right in front of me and asked me to step in the shower so I could wash her back. Like I said, I am 6'4" and she is 5' nuttin. My hard on came up to her chin.

We have one of those in line water heaters, so the water never gets cold. Let me tell you we about drained the Metropolitan Denver water reservoir that night. We showered and fucked and kissed and licked and showered and did it all some more.

Vickie seemed pretty happy too. I think she came 6 times in all, and I came 4. By the end, I wasn't really squirting much, just kind of like having the dry heaves with your cock, but it feels better than the dry heaves.

Vickie and I were falling for one another. I was pretty sexually inexperienced, and Vickie's experiences were so bad that she just wanted to start over and not do anything that she had done with her husband in the past. So, slowly we learned about pleasing one another and oral sex.

After 8 weeks in treatment, they had a graduation ceremony for Wesley. We attended and afterwards, we brought him home. He cried, hugging and thanking the staff and his classmates, promising that they'd stay in touch. It had cost me fifteen thousand dollars but if he was dried out, it would be worth it. He is my friend and who wouldn't do anything to help a friend?

"Bill, Vickie; I'm so thankful for this past eight weeks." Wesley said as we headed down the canyon away from Estes Park. "It was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I will do all I can to steer you through any trouble arising with your new wealth, Bill."

He saw that Vickie was sitting right next to me with her hand on my thigh, and I think he got the idea that we had become "close".

"Wesley, the most pwessing thing we havwe wight now is Vickie's ex-husband. He is lwooking for her and she's vewry afwraid." I said.

"I'll petition for a divorce right away and get a restraining order." Wesley said.

This was going to work out great. Wesley is very bright and knows his stuff. He just got all fogged up with too many martinis, then scotch, then rotgut whiskey and finally Muscatel. But, with him being sober, he is a tiger.

"Oh, thank you Wesley." Vickie said.

Another stop I had to make was back to the seven eleven. I wanted to reward Rose, the clerk who had realized before anybody that I was a rich man. She could have taken advantage of me, but she had me sign that ticket and identify myself with my social security number. Her honesty deserved a handsome reward and I wanted to see her.

"Well, look who the cat dragged in" Rose said, as I opened the door to the seven eleven.

"Wose, Wose, how are you?" I asked.

"Fine, Bill. I wondered if we'd ever see you again down here."

"Wose, I will always be gwateful to you for your honesty and helwp that day."

We hugged one another and she had tears in her eyes. I said, "Wosie, it's seems only faiwr that you should get some of this money too. You solwd me the ticket and made surwe I got what was coming me. Herwe is a lwittlwe check, and I hope you can use it." I said.

She looked at it and broke out in great sobs. We all have our story and hers is heart wrenching, too.

To sum all this up, Wesley helped Vickie extricate herself from her ex-husband, and he was finally arrested for stalking her. During his legal proceedings for that, the story came out that he'd nearly killed her when he aborted the baby that she was pregnant with, so additional charges were filed against him. He will be busy breaking rocks at Big Mac for a few years.

Wesley has stayed off the booze and has a booming law practice again. He is very bright. All my legal works are free. He won't charge me for his time, only for the filing fees or whatever court costs there are. He lives with Vickie and Me and says he appreciates having friends who help him stay sober. He goes to AA every single night somewhere and is a speaker at some of the functions they have.

Me? I still have a terrible speech impediment. My mind is clear, though and I love my new wife, Vickie. Best of all, she loves me back. She is so tiny and I am tall. When she first saw my cock, she was absolutely sure it would never fit inside her. But, it fits great and we've learned together to take it slow, before going fast. She is sexually gratified, says she never knew it could be so fun and fulfilling. I love her so much; she is learning to suck me. She can't get too much in her mouth, but it feels like heaven when she does. She's willing to do anything to please me, so its' the trying that I love.

Vickie, Wesley and I also head up a foundation that seeks to aide those folks who are on the streets. We look for those who we think we can help. Not everyone can be helped, so we just keep looking for those like us. We always seem to find someone.

Rose, Rose is wonderful. The money I gave her, One million dollars came just in time. She and her mom and little sister were about to be on the streets. Rose owns two franchises for her own convenience stores and is now competing against her former company.

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. The courtesy of your vote is appreciated.

-Pultoy

Pultoy
Pultoy
325 Followers
12