A Wrestling Thanksgiving Memory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, 30 at most, my balls knotted and I delivered a scorching load into my Aunt Linda's mouth, blasting four, five, six jets of pure teen boy jism down her throat before she let the last couple fill her mouth. I was turning inside out from pleasure, especially so as Aunt Barbara tweaked my nipples and squeezed my balls in her hands as she kissed me deep and wet, nearly choking me with her tongue.

Aunt Linda finally sat up, cum smeared on her face and cheeks, her mouth bulging with me seed. She winked at me and then Aunt Barbara, leaning forward and pasting a huge, wet, nasty kiss on her sister's lips, forcing them open where I could see my copious cum load shoot back and forth between their mouths. They made out like lovers for five minutes until thick strands of cum cheese hung between their lips as they pulled away from each other, smiling and swallowing. They wiped their mouths clean on their hands and smiled at me.

"My turn," Aunt Barbara smiled, bending her head to my lap where my cock was erect again, indeed, never going really soft from the blowjob Aunt Linda had given me.

If Aunt Linda's mouth was warm velvet, Aunt Barbara's was nuclear-hot silk, her lips sucking at my cock like a milking machine, her tongue moist and heated, wrapping around my prick as if a candy cane. Incredibly, though I'd just come moments before, I felt another orgasm building in my young balls, especially so when I saw Aunt Linda kneel before her sister and attach her mouth to Aunt Barbara's beautiful big bush, parting the thick, sweat-matted hair and tonguing her fat clit until my aunt came with a slap of thigh around her sister's face.

It put me over the edge, and I blew a load nearly as large as the first down Aunt Barbara's moaning throat. She pulled off to take the last shot on her pretty face and true to form, she and her sister swapped my goopy offerings again, shooting it back and forth between their mouths.

For the next hour and a half, the two sex-crazed sisters sucked and fucked five more orgasms from me until even my young cock couldn't stand the strain and finally went soft. They laughed as they tried stroking me to life but could not, instead contenting themselves by eating each other's pussies one last time, a throbbing 69 on the floor as I sat transfixed by the sight of my two middle-aged aunts tonguing themselves to orgasm and eating every ounce of cum I'd put in their pussies over the last 90 minutes. When they were finally through, they sat beside me on the couch.

"Not one word about this to anyone, young man, do we make ourselves clear?" Aunt Linda said, suddenly flashing her calves up alongside my neck and scissoring it hard.

I nodded, or tried to, my head immobile in Aunt Linda's beefy calves.

"If you want this to continue at other family gatherings, you'll keep your mouth shut, right?" Aunt Barbara said, slipping her long, lethal legs alongside my belly and back, locking her red-socked calves and squeezing tight.

"Now, since it is now the holiday, what have you got to be thankful for?" Aunt Linda giggled, easing the squeeze just enough to let me speak.

"My...my Aunt Linda...and Aunt Barbara.." I groaned.

"And their legs!" Aunt Barbara said with a jolt of thigh against my middle.

"AND THEIR LEGS!" I screamed.

The pain was sudden and severe, with Aunt Linda's beefy calves slicing into my neck, stars swimming before my eyes, and Aunt Barbara's crushing thighs crushing the breath from me. Within seconds, as they laughed, I was out like a light. When I came to, they were gone, taking off on their run to work those legs even harder.

I immediately started wishing for next Thanksgiving...

12