A Year Ago Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

She smiled, "You're not planning a SRS are you Sara? And of course the drug is safe. You'll be on a reduced form of estrogen. You may not become quite as erect but it varies." She touched my hand.

"Listen, I've seen only one other extraordinary transition. She didn't want to lose her penis either. If I'm mistaken let me apologize. When a new woman passes as easily as yourself they generally don't need as much adjustment to feel truly female."

She approached and reached to touch my chin, turning my head from side to side, "Who helped you with your voice Sara? Yes, I wouldn't even recommend a trachea shave. How often do you have to shave dear, no this looks like a wax removal. You're quite smooth."

We discussed the past two weeks, "So you're telling me that less than twenty days ago you hadn't even considered these changes? I must say that is a little unsettling. Maybe we need to consider a therapy session. Can I setup an appointment with a good friend who specializes in this type of counseling?"

The nurse came back in, "Please arrange for Sara to meet with Thema at the earliest possible date, and schedule a visit with Dr. Charles as well. Oh, and Rachel will provide you a letter in case you're stopped by an officer prior to your legal name change. Have you considered the type and size for you eventual chest?"

I touched my breast forms, "These are nearly perfect, but what do you think?"

The nurse chuckled, "That size is a whole lot easier to live with then these big mamas!"

The doctor smiled, "Nurse Rachel is quite endowed. Those look like a full 'C' and I think their fine Sara."

The End of part Ten

To be continued.

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers
12