A Year Ago Ch. 14

Story Info
Sara's Breasts.
3.2k words
4.68
17.4k
9

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigation. Please review the first phases of the story . .

*****

Sunday morning I thought back to my first date with a man. During dinner at the bar last night George told me about his past lover. He didn't have to explain his life but he talked for a few minutes about how this relationship had brought him back to the region.

"I'm happy my Aunt was close enough to you that you could share your life changes with her. We don't need to speak of the personal issues but I want you to understand that I am very attracted to you Sara. There is a lot that we could talk about but let us watch our relationship evolve. I have to get back tomorrow by 8am but I'm planning on be back Thursday. I would love to see you Friday night. We could visit that special locally sourced restaurant in the Village.

"I've read about it, the award winning, oh the name is, Sprouts? But yes, I'd love to see you Friday."

So I had another date, a second date. As noon approached I sat and considered my letter to Jenn. Thoughts of her sexy eyes aroused me and I considered playing with Sam but instead did the wash. Today just when I would be refocused another relationship would cause me to pause. Now it was Cynthia!

I walked to the bedroom to put away my hose and a brasserie and saw the second DVD I had on the bureau. Claire was on the cover with a blonde beauty. I dreamed that if Cynthia were here we would make love. Was there some way I could just pause these thoughts, the romantic part of my transition? Maybe I should ask Madison's cousin Candice for guidance.

I had a lot to consider regarding Cynthia. As one o'clock past I stopped and remembered her intense kisses. We hadn't arranged to meet this coming week but the Email I'd received from her left little doubt regarding her intentions. Receiving a love letter via the Internet was new to me and hers include two sexy images. Reading of her desire was probably why I couldn't relax.

I needed something to do so I re-opened the letter to Jenn. It felt too long and didn't get to the point. I didn't send it. I needed to calm myself. I returned to the refrigerator for a yogurt.

A bit later I walked to the door and saw Susan working in her front flowerbed. This stirred thoughts of George!

I decided to attend a small concert at the Botanical Garden nearby. The music of Bach would distract me on this mild Sunday afternoon. I selected a summer slip dress in soft sapphire blue and a pair of wedge taupe sandals, which weren't too tall. I worn only light makeup and two of the bangles on my wrist. I grabbed my new mesh shoulder bag for the ten minute ride.

I had donated several hundred dollars to the group that manages this semi-private garden and was sponsoring the affair. I arrived to find the driveway packed with Bimmers and Audis but I was pretty certain I wouldn't meet anyone I knew. It was a classical music program, just what I needed, but my buddies wouldn't come near such an event.

Wrong!

Once I was moving about the garden I saw Cynthia talking with another woman I didn't know behind the tall rose covered trellis. She hadn't seen me as of yet, at least I didn't think so. I could get away still and I placed the flute of sparkling wine down and turned to leave.

"Sara, you don't have to leave so soon?"

It was Angelica's voice. I stopped and turned. Thinking quickly I pulled her hand, "Come with me please. We can talk but, well, I rather spend the afternoon with you truth be told. Can you slip away?"

Once we were in my Audi I explained about an 'old girl friend' and she suggested that we could head to her house.

"No, I don't want you too comfortable. I feel the attraction between us Angelica. Maybe we'll head to the Village, the Wine Bar?"

She looked at my naked legs, "You do know that your lovely legs beguile me right Sara?"

I started the Audi and we headed to the Village.

As I turned to look over my right shoulder to parallel park the car I saw Angelica's beautiful eyes studying me.

"Why are you staring at me Angelica?"

She smiled as I completed the maneuver and said, "I want to kiss you Sara. You're something special. We both know I'm attracted to you and I haven't been able to get you alone. Maybe today you'll consider me as a lover." She reached to touch my upper thigh but I pushed her hand off.

"I'm in need of more friends not lovers dear Angelica."

I turned off the car and reached for the door handle but was paused by her hand. She had slipped closer and when I turned toward the passenger seat she kissed me gently. As I relaxed she became more urgent and her sweet tongue pushed open my lips and we kissed for several minutes as only two women can. I was touching her brassiere strap at her back as she moved even closer, atop the console. Her hand was gliding up my right thigh and she didn't pause but moved to grasp my tight thong and my semi-soft penis.

"This is what I want Sara. I want to kiss you here. I need to love you. Can we go to your home instead, please?"

I reached to her hand which was now inside my thong, "Not here Angelica. No not my house either." Her fingers were around my penis as we kissed again.

She said quietly as we kissed, "We could go to the office. There's a small studio on the upper floor. It was cleaned last week. We could be alone there. The room is simple but there should be no one working this afternoon."

I stopped and took her face in my hands, "Are you kidding me? You think we can just start an affair? I'm in transition Angelica. My chest is fake and I'm very nervous about how I look naked. My world could really become screwed up if I fall for you or any other person now. I wanted to avoid the another girlfriend for this exact reason. Now you want me in bed, my little clitty in your body? I don't know how to act in this, this isn't a relationship Angelica."

She kissed me deeply again, "Quiet you lovely girl. I want to help you, not marry you! Tell me about your other girlfriend. Is she younger or more of a cougar like me?"

I slipped back against the car door, "Can a cougar be interested in another woman?"

She smiled, "Sara you are a woman and I do want you. You can have other relationships, women, men, whatever. I do enjoy others!"

"I looked at her intensely, "and Jenn. Tell me about her. Do you fuck your little maid?"

"What do you think? Of course I fuck Jenn. That's why she's with me. She wants, I mean needs to be dominated. She likes me to stick my dildos into her mouth, even her ass. She can't go without a cock inside her for thirty hours Sara."

I gasped, "You fuck her bottom? Why if she's got a pussy?" I realized the stupidity of my thought immediately but she laughed.

"We all love a dick in our bums Sara. Don't tell me you're a virgin? My panty is soaked already. Thinking that I might be the first inside you will put me over the edge."

I lightly smacked her left hand as she reached for my clitty again. "The sexual nature of my gender shift has caused me a lot of trouble yet, yes, I'm a virgin of sorts Angelica."

She hugged me back to her and we kissed intensely for a minute. Pausing I spoke, "There's a guy I met yesterday. I nearly took him to my bed but I can't feel fully female so long as my chest looks fake. My other girlfriend has clear designs on my wedding day pop!"

She laughed, "You're just kidding, she wants to marry you?"

"No I'm not! She wants a long-term lover. She wanted me before I knew I wanted this change. I'm not suggesting she said so much. Feminizing a male might have been beyond her imagination but she loved my soft non-masculinity if that can describe me before I put on a dress and heels."

Angelica sat back now, "Okay, a glass of wine it will be Sara, "

"I think we'll need a bottle dear." We walked slowly across the Green.

Later that evening I dropped her back at her car and we kissed, "You'll not reconsider my offer?"

"No Angelica, I want my body to be settled. Two weeks, maybe three from tomorrow I'll feel better and we can talk okay?"

When I got home it was dusk but Cynthia's car was in my driveway. I didn't see her though. Stepping to the door I heard women's voices over my shoulder. It was Susan saying goodbye to Cynthia.

As she crossed the street Cynthia spoke, "You disappeared and I came over about two hours ago. Your neighbor invited me in for some wine while I waited. Do you want to tell me about George? I can wait if that's what you feel you need to do Sara. I sense you're uncertainty but I'm still interested. Can you at least not make me feel left out?"

I turned back to the door, "Come inside and we can talk but I can't have anymore alcohol understood?"

We spoke of the two others I was interested in as I prepare a salad and cheese plate.

"You need to settle this Sara. I can wait. I don't want you wondering what you might have missed. I don't have a warm cock and I'm a working girl. I see that cougar could completely take care of you. The difference is that I'm falling in love with the new girl you're becoming. I want to share these experiences with you. I want to be with you when you have your surgery. Will you left me come with you?"

"It's an outpatient thing. My mom wants to be there so maybe not."

She had a tear in her eye, "I'm glad you can include her. I understand. That makes sense Sara. How did she handle the news?"

I told her of the call last night and the history mom had shared.

"It wasn't only me who saw the girl in Michael then." She stepped close and we hugged and she kissed me. Two women had kissed me today and yesterday a sexy man. I was spinning. Her scent always got me excited.

"You have to leave. I want to wait to have you in my bed."

She held me tight, "When then? A week after the surgery?"

That meant three weeks, "Yes, then we can try to be with one another Cynthia. Give me a few weeks okay?"

The next week was quite crazy at the office. My servers needed to be upgraded and I was overwhelmed by the technical aspect and software updates. Two days before my scheduled breast surgery my Mother arrived. I'd planned to meet her plane but a power failure cause a cascade of trouble and I sent a car for her.

She came to the office but I was still focused on the final re-boot when I heard the door knock.

"Sara, it's me dear." She step passed the open doorway as I stood and turned.

"Oh my god. Is that really Michael?"

I had nearly become the woman I strived for. The love of my body had not come yet. I would reach to attain that via a surgeon but I knew this was essential. I was dressed to meet my Mother. I'd worn a new dress. It was a shift that fell to my knee with a simple soft rose' cross atop an off-white banner. My hair had grown but I still worn a wig. A new bob of soft strawberry blonde nearly reaching my shoulders. I felt good and also proud but anxious. My dress had not been expensive but the tailor had made it fit perfectly. I had dressed my naked legs with Votre Vu Silk so they were softly tanned. My 4" heels were ivory leather with a stacked heel and a single narrow strap. I wore my diamond ring and the new studs in my ears.

I turned toward the voice and said, "Hi Mom, its me Sara."

During the next six days Mom was at my side helping me with everything. We learned to respect each other a knew. She was considerate and not judgmental. I was happy she could come and help me deal with the adjustments.

The doctor used an armpit incision and 300cc saline implants atop the muscle. There was some pain but within three days I was able to get some work done but was restricted in my movements. Mom's presence was important.

One evening four days after the surgery Mom asked, "When do you want to look at the result Sara?"

I was certain I needed more time but not wearing a bra didn't feel right. "The doctor suggested I wait at least a week. There are no bandages Mom but I feel so swollen. Let's give a few more days. I'll look on Saturday."

I felt the breasts were so large but knew that was common. The simplest actions lead me to be concern. Was I doing too much? I found I read a lot. On Friday I reviewed the letter I'd started to Jenn. She still filled my mind even with Angelica and Cynthia sending me e-mails of support.

I asked Mom to help me Saturday after a simple lunch, "I want to see what I look like."

She was supportive but was surprised by the bruises. I was delighted. They looked larger than I wanted but I had a great set of breasts! Over the next few weeks my body would settle.

A week later I was feeling more comfortable but the size was still an issue. I asked Mom to go with me to the follow-up.

The doctor said, "Sara, we're happy with the result. The insertion is healing perfectly and the swelling is on scale. Try to be patient and please don't exert yourself during the next ten days. After that you will be okay. Try to use a sports brassiere at all times, not an underwire bra Sara."

She photographed my chest, "I think these are nearly perfect. Be proud of your breasts!"

Cynthia called after another few days, "Can I come by?"

Mom had left so I agreed, "Just don't expect much please."

I hadn't been drinking since the day before the surgery and now fifteen days later she had done her research.

"We both need a glass of wine." She told me that she had abstained while I was recovering.

"I told you I was serious Sara, I want you in my life. I won't press you but it's the real thing. I'm still wait for you; to hold you."

I kissed her warmly, our breasts touching. "Can you believe that that's me? My nipples are actually very responsive to touch!"

"Sounds like you've been playing with yourself girl."

"Do you want to see them?"

She grimaced, "Don't tease me Sara. I want to play with all of your body."

The next week I had agreed to see George. He had known of my planned surgery and understood I needed almost a month. He had stayed clear but he had to attend a special final group meeting. On Tuesday he called, "Can we have dinner Friday evening Sara?"

I agreed.

But on Thursday I had a surprise visitor at the office. "You're looking beautiful Sara."

It was Angelica and she was dressed to kill in a tight LBD and tall heels. "I stayed away. Well actually I traveled to avoid bothering you. I'm glad I had to stop to see the girl's next door. Can we have lunch?"

"Sure, give me ten minutes okay?"

At a small bistro we lunched, "Your surgery wasn't too uncomfortable?"

I told her of my mother's support. Today Angelica looked beyond compare. I felt my clitty stirring.

After lunch she suggested a walk. Half way back to the office she stopped and we kissed. "I want to hold you, to take you to bed. You're more than I can resist," she said.

"Angelica, I have had time to consider many things but I haven't time to investigate my sexual nature. You're too advanced for me right now. You dominance could be special but I need time. I want to experiment."

"Can't we do some of that together? I mean, you can have Thomas, even, well I could send Jenn over for a few days.'

I couldn't get her to pause, "I need more time Angelica! I really love, I mean to say I'm strongly attracted to you, but pressing me is just wrong." I walked away quickly but then slowed to allow her to catch me.

As she approached she spoke, "I will have you Sara. We both know this. You want me to lead you, to care for you. And I'm ready to do so but it will be on my terms, not yours is that clear?"

She fell silence and turned and walked away. The strength of her personality showed me something I previously missed. She would get me to do anything she wanted. I wanted to meet her expectations.

As I walked back to the office I considered how different it felt to be near her. Cynthia was a bit of a boss but treated me on equal terms. Not Angelica. She wanted to domineer me and I was pretty certain now, now I knew she would. How changed I was would take me four months to comprehend. But she knew. Angelica knew I would be kneeling in front of her at some point soon.

Friday morning I awoke still entranced by her power. I played with a new toy thinking of her. As I showered I decided what I would wear for the date with George.

Still damp from the shower I wondered about sucking his cock. I had practiced this with Sam but could I enjoy having a warm penis in my mouth? I loved licking pussy and even had played with Lynn's rosebud. The evening was going to be my first sexual encounter since I began my adventure. Where would this all lead I wondered.

I wanted to find out if a man was right for me. George might be handsome and interested but it was my choice to make. I would see if I could induce him to take a strong lead. I was ready to have sex with him. To allow him inside my body but I wanted a strong partner and up to today he had been too docile. Tonight's outfit I hoped would change that condition and behavior.

The End of part fourteen

To be continued . . .

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers