A Year Ago Ch. 19

Story Info
Cynthia had been pursuing Sara, and she has been patient.
7.4k words
4.91
10.7k
7

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

The arc of this story will continue, but the timing may not suit some readers. After the two-year Sara's world is a bit clearer. Her relationship with Angelica and Jenn, has de-evolved.

Cynthia had been pursuing Sara; she was patient, and she felt comfortable with the idea that Sara's libidinous behavior, with other women, might bring Sara back to her. After running from Angelica, Thomas and Jenn, Sara would need some time to consider her decisions. She thought of Cynthia and her patience, but though her girlfriend was remarkable, but still Sara was conflicted.

Having spent all night Sunday with Thomas, and being sensually penetrated, Sara had run away. Her flight was directly related to the manipulations of Angelica. Though Jennifer's submissive sex-play had deeply aroused Sara, something had changed between the maid Jennifer and her. The long, luxuriant hair, the special gift from Angelica, Sara loved, but she needed to get away, and find her place.

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply.

Thank you for your comments.

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigations. Please review the first chapters of the story . . .

*****

A Year Ago :

I was exhausted and unsettled as I drove away down the country road, but I knew I needed to check the office. I was upset, though not with the fact that I had left Angelica. I had been hoping to become her lover, but she had too much baggage. It was dark when I walked up the stairs from the parking lot, and I was wearing the blue Halston, she had given me. At my office door I realized I had failed to bring my keys when I had left the house Sunday morning. I put my ear against the door and was reminded of my mane, as I moved it away, so that I could listen; everything on the other side sounded normal. I turned and left. On the stairs looking down, I saw the gold heels and again, I thought of Angelica. I needed to leave her behind. Minutes later, I arrived home and picked up the mail. There were three bills, a bunch of junk flyers, and a letter.

I immediately began to cry, it was in Angelica's hand, though there was no stamp:

'You have left me again. This is my fault Sara. I cannot ask for forgiveness. I was mistaken to have allowed Cora to dominate and push me, to interfere with my love for you. I was wrong to drive you so hard, and allowing Jenn to make you feel somehow less important. I should have allowed you some space Sara. You look so good in the blue Halston, with your perfect new hair.'

I quickly looked about in the darkness for her car, and then I closed my eyes, and saw her face, and those aqua blue eyes. I opened the door and walked to the kitchen. I put down her note; I wouldn't finish reading it. I would not allow Angelica even a minute more tonight. I had to stop thinking of the weekend. Two men had been with me, inside me in the past three days. I paused to consider my behavior. My perspective had changed, and I now realized how selfish my going off to Angelica had been. The experience of being transgender, and the hormones might explain my bawdy wantonness. I was tired and sore, as I looked at myself in the mirror, still wearing her Halston. It made me angry, and I almost tore it from my body, but then I realized that I had left my other clothes and shoes, my brassiere and the lingerie. Even my ring! I had been asked by the hair technician to remove it while they performed the weave. I considered calling and asking for these items, then I decided I wouldn't care if I ever saw the diamond again. It was only jewelry, and the clothes were easily replaced.

I walked into the bath to review myself, hearing the click of the heels, the gold sandals that Jenn had given me, on the tile floor. In the mirror I saw a woman; this pile of hair had changed everything. Maybe this was the gender affirmation I was seeking. Maybe it was self-satisfaction, but I was coping with these new challenges in my life. The memories of this weekend should help my sexual esteem, but I also felt some sadness. I felt now, looking at the reflection, that I deserved to be happy. I had only a light makeup on, but there was no 'Michael' looking back at me. I quickly removed the dress and heels, though I had trouble with the tiered slip, as it had somehow been caught to the lining beneath the Halston. I stood naked except for the thong, a pretty blue satin piece. I quickly rinsed and crawled into the bed.

It was a short sleep, as I got up early and slipped on my skinny jeans and white sneakers. I drove to the office; it was before eight. Avery might be there but Madison tended to arrive after nine. I skipped up the stairs, and as I turned toward my suite, I saw a package leaning against the door. I stopped to try the door of InteriorBent. It was locked. I picked up the package and opened my door. The place seemed to have not missed me yesterday. Settling down my handbag, keys and coffee, I opened the box. In the brown box was my folded and cleaned red dress, the rose' intimates, my shoes and a small envelope. Inside was a disc, noted with the date. My name was written across the top edge. There was also a small black flash-drive. I assumed these were copies of the movie I had watched yesterday, as the hair weave was being done; me with Thomas and Jenn. I threw these back in the box. I forgot to look for the ring.

After two o'clock, I needed to get away, though the work distracted my memories, each spare moment allowed me to consider these past few days. I thought also of Cynthia, but there were also memories of the sex, pricks, and the toys. I rubbed my wrists thinking of Thomas's lair and his reading "Juliette".

I left the package in the office when I went out after working quietly all day. I had briefly heard the two women next door. It wasn't a good day for them either; I could tell they were upset about something. I needed to be alone, so I didn't interfere.

I did send Cynthia a text:

'I am done being with her, Angelica is much too demanding'

Cynthia didn't respond for three days. When she did, I cried; her love was what I needed, but she wouldn't agree to visit me, not yet.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Back months ago, before 'Michael', had begun his investigation, and initiated the life changes; Lynn and Cynthia were talking. Cynthia was upset while she was sitting with Lynn.

"Why can't I find someone like you Lynn? Michael is a perfect mate, and you seem to, well, enjoy him."

Lynn turned to face her friend, "Don't you be spreading my sex life around Cindy!"

"But he is a good lover, you said," Cynthia said quickly, but Lynn looked back with a stern expression.

"I just wish he was, you know," Lynn hesitated, "a little, you know what I mean, bigger. It isn't small, but I can say, Michael doesn't fill me." She looked away, "His dick is not small, it's that I'm too soft down there."

Cynthia explained that those muscles needed exercise, "Your kegels just require a workout. You can do them sitting at a traffic light, Lynn. I have to work mine; a set of 10 kegels, two times each day."

Lynn would not follow through, Cynthia had known her friend for several years and could tell when she would listen to advice.

Several months later Lynn had rejected him, and Michael had moved out. Cynthia may have missed him, but Lynn was glad he was gone. These two women were close, but very different. Lynn could be catty, and petty, and Cynthia tried to remain fair.

One evening Lynn was with Cynthia, and they spoke of Michael.

"That business of his, he will never make enough to live on," Lynn said. "Michael doesn't market himself properly, and I predict that he will be back with his old firm in six months." She wasn't bitter, but she was done with him. The two women were sitting in Lynn's office when the text came in.

"Ha! He just sent me a text," Lynn groaned. "I haven't heard from him in months."

'call me regarding an important bit of news'

A few minutes later Lynn called Michael's cellphone, "Hello, Lynn?" There was a pause and Lynn frowned, "Is that you, Michael? I think I dialed 555-8282. Michael? What's happened to your voice?"

Lynn looked over to Cynthia, astonished, as she listened, and then she hit the phone's mute, "Michael just told me that he has been 'transitioning'. What the hell does that mean?"

But Cynthia knew exactly what this meant. She sat quietly watching Lynn shake her head. Then there was a pause. Lynn had removed the mute, and was now speaking quite loudly, "That makes no sense Michael. What the hell!" Lynn was almost screaming into the small device, "You, you cannot be serious Mic, just saying you have," Lynn looked to her friend and smirked, "Oh, you have made 'a change', ah, what did you say?"

Lynn told Cynthia while still on the phone, "He's said something crazy," but Lynn was talking and listening to Cynthia, "a woman? You sound crazy; this is of no sense, Michael? Why?"

Lynn again turned to Cynthia, muting the phone again, as Michael spoke, "He says that he is using the name Sara now." She was beside herself; Lynn hit the speaker button briefly and the two women heard another woman's voice coming from the phone's small speaker.

"I'll be handling the paperwork over the next few weeks, but please Lynn, call me Sara."Again there was a pause, but Lynn had turned off the speaker.

"Michael, you're kidding right? I can't believe this, you just decide, ahh. I have an idea," she smiled at Cynthia, with her thought. "Okay then 'Sara', then please show me, send me; I need to see you. You can send me a picture, please, right now."

Cynthia looked at her friend and gave her a thumbs up, and Lynn simply nodded.Seconds later Cynthia heard the alert and then heard Lynn gasp.

"Oh my god, you're, oh Michael, what the hell, oh, oh shit, my god, Michael, you're a, you're, you look so feminine. My god how? It has only been a few months, and now this? My god, you certainly look like a girl."

Cynthia had moved and now she saw the image, and quickly covered her mouth, as she repressed her snigger. She was happy somehow and she stood to leave, but Lynn saw her friend move and again muted the call, after asking Sara to pause a moment. Lynn turned and stood, moving to Cynthia.

"I can't believe this Cindygirl!" Lynn kissed her friend's right cheek. "Can't you stay, just a few more minutes? What I'm seeing needs to be discussed Cindygirl."

Lynn reconnected to the call. She listened as Cynthia turned back, "Sure Michael, tomorrow, lunch, ah, okay, in the Village, that will work. Okay, until then. I still am so surprised, by this news, and well, but, by your picture too. Bye for now, Mic, I meant to say, Sara of course."

After closing the connection Lynn turned to look at her friend and smiling said, "I knew he was gay, right?"

Cynthia moaned in exasperation, and attempted to explain to Lynn, gender versus sexuality.

"No silly. Just because he is dressed as a female, does not mean he is into guys Lynn. It is way more complicated than that. He surely does not look inappropriate or ridiculous, or even sissy-like." Cynthia leaned against the edge of the desk.

Lynn conceded her point, "Maybe so, but he says he will be legal soon. Is it that easy to change your sex?"

Cynthia re-stated her thought, "We will need to adjust the pronouns Lynn. She, Sara, will need some support. Friends may become scarce, and we can be of help, right?"

Cynthia watched as Lynn made a lewd gesture, "That's what I think, Cindygirl. He is too lucky, looking like 'she' does. Even with the short bob-do."

Cynthia smiled, "I kind of like the shape of her hair. I think I may like having a new girlfriend too."

Lynn cautioned her, "She still isn't a female. I will guarantee you that; 'Sara' still has a pair of balls. You can chase that one, I am done with him."

Lynn had a thought, about her difficult relationship, and the sex. "Maybe he was already doing something, I mean while we were together. Maybe hormones, and that caused my dissatisfaction."

Now Cynthia was surprised, "Lynn, a few weeks ago, you told me that Michael was sufficient, I mean in term of the size of his dick, and now you want to suggest, that he could have been small from using drugs? That seems a bit off. Hormone therapy takes months before affecting a person, male or female, in the way you are suggesting."

Lynn was sorry she had suggested the thought, "I need to shut my mouth sometimes, and tomorrow, I will see for myself. Sara certainly looks feminine, right Cindygirl?"

Cynthia suggested she come to the lunch, "I can be nearby, but I will just watch. I'm as curious about this as are you Lynn."

They agreed to the idea. Cynthia would be parked across the street. "My Miata won't do, I'll have to borrow the firm's Chevy."

Cynthia simply smiled to herself, thinking of watching meeting.

"You have to keep this discussion between us dear Cindygirl, Sara has asked me to maintain 'her' privacy."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Finally Cynthia responded to my text, but her note was so heart-felt, I cried. I re-read the follow-up text from Cynthia several times, as I was concerned. I now realized that her attention was so true and clear. Only someone in love with me could have been this supportive. My heart was now more exposed, as was hers. We would need to meet soon; but she had to travel for a legal deposition, and she would not return for five days. I needed the space, the time, to think; to be myself, and to focus on the work.

Each morning I would arise and carry on; the yoga was helpful. The girls at InteriorBent were also busy, and we didn't even run into one another in the hall. From the noise and activity they seemed to be involved with a big assignment. On Thursday I visited the temporary space Angelica had offered to both of our firms, and it was adequate. I called Madison, but only left a message. She called to confirm my call, but I was out on a run. The move was to take place in two weeks, and Angelica had hired a manager for the re-building, and he would be handling the details, so I had no reason to speak of her. I did think of her some days.

On Thursday evening I saw Avery coming from the washroom. She didn't recognize me immediately. She reached to touch my hair as she commented, "That business plan you have sure is bringing in revenue. This is beautiful Sara, quite brilliant. A weave, right?"

She hugged me; "Madison and I have been busting it for a new client. I have almost no spare time, can you come in and let her see that mane of yours?"

Madison turned as we entered, "Wow Sara," as Avery explained the weave. I decided to hold back the weekend; this was now my life, and I needed some privacy.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am lying just aware; the dawn is just now and the rays illuminate the wall where the bath door is open. Days before, I had made love, with Thomas, again, and again. Though I was now alone he was still somewhere near. I recalled how his semen had oozed from my love hole. I reached down, there was nothing there, but I imagined smearing his juice, as he prepared to enter me that second time. Over the course of those five days, a cock had been inside me; so many times I had lost count. The names were fresh in my mind, as I closed my eyes, Thomas, George, and my toy, Sam. Thomas was the better of the three; even as he rested, with his cock in my tight hole. My mind now remembering, the fullness, the shared joy. I now raised my hips above the bed surface, and pushed the pillows beneath my bottom. My fingers entered my canal, and I was smiling at the memory of him and his lovemaking. I would need more of that type of loving. Now, only a toy could do that to me.

Sometime later that long night, I was dreaming, the scent of arousal was so near; I felt my nose rubbing her slit, not Angelica though, a new pussy was there. I awoke thinking that I was with Jennifer, but there was something new as well. The body in this mirage was unclear. Lying on my back I thought of two women, I had been sexually active, with both during these past days, and had enjoyed their musky juice. Each was different, yet; each had filled my mouth. I noticed that my thong was soaked. I had released during my dreams. It was now almost seven, but these dreams were so real. I wondered if I could get out of bed.

I had no food in the refrigerator and I was hungry, so I got dressed; a simple navy skirt, a cream-toned blouse and some low heels. It was nearly eight o'clock, so I would need to do my face. I rushed into the market; the store was nearly empty except for a mother with two sleeping babies and the workers stocking the shelves. I figured I would eat something at the office. I carried the small brown bags to the Audi. When I was closing the trunk of the car, a Camaro pulled into the open spot, immediately adjacent and it was too late to turn or move.

I watched as Sheila got out. I noticed her lower legs, her gray suit, and her heels; as I looked up she was just standing there, thirty inches away. She looked at me, but with a quizzically, sort of odd look. My hair was wrapped with a band but the tail was on my shoulder.

"Excuse me Miss, but is that your boyfriend's Audi?" I saw that Sheila noticed my eyes reviewing her. "And why the hell are you checking me out?"

I couldn't speak, as I was also surprised, by my overt study of her outfit.

"I, well no," I stuttered, "It is mine, and, I'm a little, yes, Sheila. It's my car," and I stood a bit taller in my heels realizing I needn't be submissive to her, yet I was startled. I had to become confidant in who I was, even with others I knew.

Her expression shifted, to almost alarm, "What, what did you say? How do you know my name, Miss?" Sheila stepped back a little, but I was now smiling, as I had realized I had nothing to conceal; not now, not with my changes, and new name, and even my long hair and the new breasts.

I was no longer the Michael she had known, and had driven with, in the Audi several months ago. The bike rack was still on the roof, though I hadn't used it in three or more months. A few months back, she had caught a ride with me to a bike club event; maybe it was five months ago. On that fifteen-minute car trip we had talked only a little, and of course, I could no longer speak in a tone that she would be familiar with. Even my license would no longer help, since it had my name as Sara Ward.

I slowly extended my hand, "Sheila, yes, it is me, but I am no longer, ah, Michael, who you have ridden with, in this car. My name is now Sara, I am still using my last name though."

I could see that she wasn't getting it; that I was Michael, but now I was presenting as a female. We had been friendly, but not close. The riding club had only two women; well now three, though I hadn't been on a trip in over three months. I considered how to help her, but my appearance had been markedly altered by the hair weave.

"Sheila, I have transitioned, I now live my life as a woman. Several months ago I made a resolution, I was becoming a girl," I paused seeing was about to say something. She seemed to have relaxed, a bit, and I saw her shoulders dropped.

"Sheila, I'm sorry, this has surprised you," I said, as I spoke quickly, but I paused before finishing. She seemed a little upset and her face changed, as she made a humpfing sound, then she spoke.

Sheila breathed deeply. "I can see that something has occurred with you."

She shifted on her heel, "But it is thoughtless to assume others will be alright with your decisions, 'Sara'. You can't simply say that, 'I am a girl now'. Shit Michael. Cisgender women have some contempt for those like you,"

I watched as she rolled her eyes, and pulled her handbag to her breasts.

"You just decided to try out a new identity, and a dress, but, I guess," she paused, and she looked down a moment. I thought her rant was over. I stood quite still just listening.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12