A Year and A Day: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coven gathered to watch her deflowering, surrounding them in a circle with each person fondling the people to either side of them, just as they had done watching Stone take Flame a year and a day ago.

He took aim, following the path his fingers had found, then applied pressure. At first, nothing happened. He used his hands to spread her wider and increased the pressure. Slowly she began to open around him and he began to slide inside. He paused, hoping he wouldn't cum before he could fuck her ass, thrilling to the tight squeeze that a pussy, even a virginal one, couldn't match. He knew she would love it if he did it right. He entered slowly as he felt her relax. Then suddenly there was no resistance, and the last five inches slid in effortlessly. He waited for the spasms that he knew would come. Three times her muscular ring clenched him, and he knew she was ready. Returning three fingers to her clit, he began to stroke her, this time using two to pull back her hood so he could press her clit between his finger and her bead.

Slowly he withdrew most of the way and slid back in as Raven poured the potion over his cock.. She moaned each time he "bottomed out", but it didn't sound like a moan of pain. As she began thrusting back to meet him, he increased the tempo. He forced himself to think of anything other than what he was doing. He was fucking her as hard and as fast as he had ever fucked a cunt, and he knew she was enjoying it. He couldn't hold out much longer. Although the rules don't require that the initiate cum, and in fact, he had often been teased mercilessly and denied orgasm, he wanted her to cum. He wanted her to know how intense an anal orgasm could be. He wanted her to want this from him. From them. Often.

Then it happened. She gripped him tightly, capturing him, as she bathed his fingers with her dew. He knew that the assembled coven had to see him cum, and he was afraid he was going to fill her before he could withdraw, yet he couldn't interrupt her orgasm. Again and again, she started to relax only to tighten around him again. All around him he heard the unmistakable sounds of orgasm. The men stepped forward and ejaculated onto her. As the hot jets of cum landed on her, he knew it was over for him. He eased himself from her, and shuddered through one of the longest, strongest orgasms of this life, spraying her cheeks with his cream as he stroked himself. With the last jet, he couldn't resist plunging into her one last time to deposit his essence within before losing his erection. His hands slid in the cum that adorned her ass, and he stopped thrusting, waiting for her muscles to expel him. He almost got hard again as she tightened and he slipped from her grasp.

Everest, stepped forward and lifted her face to his groin. He forced himself between her lips, and intoned "gods and goddesses, accept our new friend Raina as a receptacle of your lust, and reward her pleasure sevenfold." He filled her mouth in a single shot and she swallowed, only to be filled several more times. He held he head tight against him as he continued spurting into her mouth, but with less force and volume. She wished she liked the taste of cum better, and instantly found that she did. Flame nuzzled her neck from behind as he reached around to find a nipple. He whispered "the gods use our High Priest to find relief at the conclusion of our rituals. They fill him that he may fill us all with the nectar of the gods."

Raven cut a door in the circle and the rest of the coven filed out to the stream so they could wash up in its frigid waters. Everest did not release her until his erection had completely subsided. Flame helped her to her feet, and nuzzled her neck while caressing her breasts. He suppressed an urge to suck and spank her full breasts and nipples. "Next time," he promised himself. For now he settled for kissing her erect nipples, beginning with the right. "Blessed be thy breasts, formed in beauty." He kissed her mouth, skimming his tongue across her lips, finding stray drops of ambrosia. "Blessed be thy lips, that shall utter the Sacred Names. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No, not at all. Well, maybe a little with that paddle. "

"I'm sorry about that. That's another thing you will learn to love. Power lies at the edge of pain."

"Yes, I can see that I have much to learn in the next year and a day. So, I am basically the new whipping post?"

"You will learn to take a bit more pain at each sabbat until you crave more. They, we, celebrate sabbats by having the initiate service everyone, but full moon rituals are devoted to pleasure in groups of three or four."

"With two cocks per cunt, I guess that gets pretty exciting."

"The women often expect at least a token fuck in their pussies, especially from Stone. He's big, he's hard, and he's demanding and they love it. The thing that I have learned is that gender is inconsequential to pleasure. In our group work we favor oral and anal stimulation as it makes us all equals. Ours is an ancient circle, as you will learn in your training. Time was, women had no access to birth control except to offer their mouth or ass. Now that you have stretched your imagination you'll find it hard to go back to vanilla." He stretched her nipples to emphasize his point, then led her to the river to introduce her around.

********************************

"Your spell to find a new member for our coven certainly worked well, Raven," Everest observed as Raven dipped his penis in a chalice of icy water. He took the chalice and poured the ice water over her clit as she held herself open for him.

"Indeed," she shivered. "The goddess does provide."

"When will you cast it again?"

"Ostara, of course."

12