A Year in the Life of... Ch. 04

Story Info
Dressing for Mistress Danni.
1.7k words
4.22
26k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, well let's see what's in this letter then.

"Slave."

For me again he thought.

"By now you should have your uniform and be prepared the way I want you. There has been no mistake and I expect you dressed when I return."

Hmmm, well not much ambiguity there, pretty straight forward and to the point.

"The stockings have seams down the back and I expect them to be straight and your stockings to leave four inches of thigh showing when worn and to be level at the top. I am fully aware that you may have had little experience of walking in heels but you will soon get used to them, just remember heel, toe, heel, toe, and to take smaller steps than if you were wearing flat soled shoes. I look forward to seeing my pretty girl dressed for the first time."

She had called him a pretty girl. Was he the only one who could see something wrong with this picture?

Oh well, it seemed he had little choice in this matter but to get dressed as a 'girl'. It was either that or take his chances evading Ibrahim and doing a runner; but where would he go? Right, fine, he thought, I'll put on the stupid clothes and then she'll be sorry because let's face it I'm not going to make a very good girl am I.

He thought about where he should begin and experimentally picked up the panties, all the time wishing that Ibrahim would leave him so he could get on with dressing in private. He couldn't help but think that Ibrahim must be some kind of pervert, standing there, watching some dude dress up in girlie clothes. He stepped into the panties and pulled them on and was surprised that they actually felt kind of nice against his skin and hugged his ass very comfortably. They were a little snug around his old fella but he thought as long as he didn't sit down too quickly then he would probably get away with it. He picked up the bra and held it at arm's length. Of course he'd had experience before of taking them off but when it came to putting one on he was a complete novice. He slipped it onto his arms and felt the satin cups against his bare chest whilst reaching around the back and trying to hook the ends together. He struggled for a minute or so before closing his eyes and swallowing loudly and then asking with a quavering voice.

"Erm...excuse me Ibrahim but would you mind giving me a hand with this?"

Ibrahim walked over smiling and he turned his back to him, ashamed and embarrassed as he felt the black man's hands take the ends from him, promptly hooking the bra closed. It felt extraordinarily weird to feel a tightness around his chest that he'd never felt before and the straps kind of dug in at the shoulders but he wasn't about to ask Ibrahim for any more help than he needed to.

"Thanks Ibrahim, I couldn't quite get it to...you know, hook together quite right."

He turned around again and was almost positive that Ibrahim was chuckling to himself as he walked away. He decided he would try the stockings next, again, another item of feminine clothing that he'd had little personal experience of. He discovered that they were hold ups and they felt silky, most definitely expensive. He wasn't sure how he should attempt this, sitting down or standing up? In the films he'd watched the women always did them sitting down...or was that typing? He decided to just treat them as very long socks and rolled the first one up, being careful to position the black heel bit at the rear before slipping it over his foot and pulling it up his leg. He determined that he'd get them both on before worrying about the seams but couldn't resist a quick glance over his shoulder when he had the first one on. Wow, he thought, that's not that far away and it actually looks like a woman's leg from here...feels kinda nice too; I think this is wrong. He did the same with the other leg and then looked around the room finally locating a long mirror on the other side, just to the left of a large leaded window. It was full dark outside he observed as he walked over, the strangest of feelings going through him as he felt the stocking tops rub against each other. He turned his back to the mirror and after a couple of minutes of fidgeting and pulling he had the stocking seams as close to straight as he possibly thought he was going to. He noticed that his ass looked kinda cute as well and swayed his hips from side to side a little, raising himself on the balls of his feet as he did so looking over his shoulder at his stocking and pantie clad lower body. Then he remembered where he was and what he was doing and looked up to find Ibrahim watching him intently. He let his heels slowly drop to the floor, gave a manly cough, and walked back to the bed. Next he chose the skirt and after moving it this way and that for a few seconds decided that that bit must be the front and stepped into it, pulling it up over his legs to his waist. He secured the button and ran the zip up thinking that the skirt reminded him of the one that Rachel used to wear when she was working as a waitress in Central Perk; not too short but definitely the kind of skirt that got attention. He leaned over and thought about putting the blouse on next but his eye was drawn to the wide belt with laces and he couldn't decide what he should do for the best. He looked to Ibrahim and gave a quizzical look. Ibrahim walked over speaking in the sort of tone that you would normally reserve for talking to children who were having trouble with sums.

"That is a waist cincher." He said "It will hold and tighten your stomach and give you a more feminine figure."

With that Ibrahim picked it up and showed him how the cincher fastened at the front before passing it over. He took it and slipped it around his waist, carefully lining the eyelets up before proceeding to clasp them together. It didn't feel like it was having any effect but then Ibrahim spoke.

"Now turn around and hold onto the bedpost."

He gave Ibrahim a quizzical stare but did as he was asked. He felt Ibrahim take up the laces and then felt his body jerked backwards as pressure was applied. The cincher closed up and he marvelled at the way his stomach had been sucked in, both front and sides and could see where his hips where, an actual defining of his torso. He turned and gave Ibrahim a smile whilst thinking that this thing would probably stop him from bending over properly, but, after an experimental couple of tries he determined that it probably wasn't as bad as he thought. He picked up the blouse and slipped it on, discovering for the first time in his life that women buttoned their shirts up on the opposite side...stupid blouse. From where he stood he could just see himself in the mirror and even from behind the bed, with only his top half showing he was amazed at the transformation. Okay, well only the shoes to go he thought and he sat on the bed, leaning over in an attempt to pick one of them up. He found that the cincher stopped him from making the full movement required and so stood, then knelt, and retrieved them. Once more, sat on the bed, he slipped first the left, and then the right onto his stocking clad feet. Okay he thought, all I have to remember is heel, toe, heel, toe. He shuffled his bum closer to the bottom of the bed and after taking a hold of the carved wooden bedpost, slowly and gingerly got to his feet. He almost went over immediately and grabbed the bedpost with both hands to steady himself. He could feel the tendons and muscles in his calves and thighs much more acutely than he had ever felt them in normal shoes and had a sudden, greater appreciation for womankind the whole world over. He took a deep breath, took one hand off the bedpost and slowly took a step...then another, his hand releasing the bedpost. It was easier than he thought, though he imagined that his leg muscles and his feet would be sore after a very short time with these on. He remembered to take small steps and though he knew it was going to take some getting used to he didn't think he was going to break an ankle like he first thought he would. He turned to Ibrahim and before he could think about it he asked.

"So how do I look?" Cringing and wishing he hadn't asked even as the words left his mouth.

Ibrahim looked him up and down for a few seconds before replying.

"I think your Mistress chose very well and I'm sure she will be greatly impressed."

With that the big man walked over and leaned forward, very gently placing a kiss in the middle of his forehead. He was lost for words and didn't think he'd be able to say anything; anyway his throat had suddenly gone very dry so he gave Ibrahim an apprehensive smile and just cast his eyes down to the floor.

"And now, I do believe you are ready. Your Mistress will be home shortly and you should be there to greet her when she does so...don't worry about the stairs, we'll take them slowly." And with that Ibrahim turned and walked out of the room.

He closed his eyes and with a parting glance at the mirror, his new, feminine clothed body reflected back at him, he took a deep breath and proceeded to slowly follow Ibrahim.