A Year in the Life of... Ch. 06

Story Info
His first sexual experience as a woman.
4.1k words
4.56
35.4k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks once again to Miss Cynthia for her help and assistance in reviewing this chapter, I hope you enjoy it.

Mistress Danni led him down a short flight of steps into the cellar and he reflected on the day he had had as he followed her, his nerves jangling, apprehensive about what was to come. He had slept quite well last night though a couple of times he had rolled onto his back and had been woken suddenly by the pain from his still stinging ass. He had thought deeply on the words Mistress Danni had said as he fell asleep and had come to a resolution. There was no way he could return to his previous life, the consequences at this time were too scary to contemplate. He also had no wish to have Ibrahim mete out any more punishment and so had determined that he would do his best to please his new Mistress. Yes, the path ahead was undoubtedly a strange one but he took her words to heart and decided that he would make the most of the opportunity he had been given though he would privately reserve the right to make choices that were of the most benefit to himself. He would serve her to the best of his ability, but he knew there were boundaries he would not cross and the final decision would be his...at least he hoped that that would be possible.

Ibrahim had woken him at seven and given him instructions to shower and dress, which he'd done quickly; he had no wish to test the big man's tolerance. Breakfast had been a quiet affair and then Ibrahim had shown him the rest of the house which included a library, an observatory and a gym to name but a few of the rooms they visited. Ibrahim had explained that he had access to all of the rooms but Mistress Danni would no doubt have plans for his education. They had partaken of a light lunch in the dining room and then Ibrahim had given him a lesson in etiquette which he found interesting and had applied himself to the task at hand which seemed to please Ibrahim. He found that he liked the way that Ibrahim treated him when he was pleased and determined that it was much nicer than when Ibrahim was displeased and so he would do his best to keep up the trend.

Upon entering the cellars he noticed that they were of a much more modern construction than the rest of the house and he wondered why this was. Mistress Danni seemed to be aware of his curiosity and said. "The original cellar network wasn't suitable for my needs so I had it renovated when I took over here." She led him a little further down the corridor, just a few feet, until they reached a crossroads.

"To the right, where we're going, are the playrooms, of which there are five. Straight on, along the left hand side are the offices and where the records are kept. Right at the end," She motioned by pointing," is the wine cellar and stairs which lead up to the gym. And to the left is of no concern of yours. You are never to enter that area, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." He replied, nodding as he spoke.

"Good girl, now let's go and have some fun shall we? I take it that Ibrahim has prepared you?"

He remembered the preparation and had no interest in reliving that experience any time soon. Suffice to say that it had involved an enema that, although not entirely unpleasant, had left him feeling ashamed and humiliated. Ibrahim had said that an enema wouldn't always be necessary but as this would be his first time then he should be extensively 'cleaned out'. After the unpleasantness had finished Ibrahim had given him an outfit to wear that consisted of virginal white cotton panties and a white bra, a white, tailored to fit blouse, a short red and black tartan skirt and white over the knee socks that were held up with pink ribbons. He'd also been given some flat heeled black shoes and, even though his hair wasn't quite long enough, Ibrahim had used two lengths of pink ribbon to give him two pigtails. Then the whole ensemble had been finished off with a school tie and a black blazer with a school insignia on the left breast. Shortly after, Mistress Danni had arrived home and while he sat in his room nervously thinking about what was to come, she had showered and changed before coming for him. Mistress Danni was wearing dark blue trousers and a light blue shirt that had a name tag on the left lapel. The name was Glenn Taylor. She wore shiny black work shoes and had a sort of police or officers cap in her hand which she doffed as she had entered the room.

Now in the cellars, as Mistress Danni led him along the right corridor towards the playrooms he managed to say "Yes Mistress." Barely stuttering as he did so. Mistress Danni smiled at him and began to speak as they did a left turn at the end of the corridor, three doors visible on the right hand side, two on the left.

"This evening we are going to role-play a scene that I've had in my head ever since I first saw you. I take it you're comfortable with roleplaying, that you've done it a few times prior to now?"

He shook his head and cast his eyes downward, a little embarrassed. Sex for him had been fun most of the time but he'd had little experience of what one of his girlfriends would have called 'pervy stuff'.

Mistress Danni stopped, lifted his head and looked at him with a look of astonishment on her face.

"You know, when I finally give you a name I think it may have to be Pod; you are just that vanilla."

He wasn't exactly sure what the reference was supposed to imply so just nodded silently. With that she continued to lead him down the corridor until she stopped outside the second room on the right.

"Anyway, the scenario is that I am a security guard in a store and I've dragged you in because I believe you've been shoplifting. I probably don't think anything of the sort but I'm going to take advantage of my position. You are a very inexperienced schoolgirl who is a pupil at a convent school, very religious, nuns and all that. You are, of course, very frightened by what's going on, and very scared of being arrested or whatever. You're more frightened by the possibility of the nuns finding out because the punishments they will mete out will be horrible. You haven't been shoplifting by the way so I expect you to protest your innocence, but I'm adamant and you can expect me to be 'thorough' with my cross examination of you. Do you understand? And don't worry; it's going to be a lot of fun."

Mistress Danni opened the door and led him into a small room, probably fifteen feet by twenty feet which contained a desk, with a computer, two chairs, a filing cabinet, a waste paper basket and a water dispenser. The walls were painted a light blue colour and there were a couple of wall charts which seemed to show information regarding sales or some such data. She led him to the chair on the far side of the desk and, aware that his skirt was almost too short to smooth under him, he sat.

"Right then Miss, perhaps you should start by telling me your name." Mistress Danni began as she walked around the desk and took the other seat. She placed her cap on the desk and picked up a pen.

He looked at her hesitantly, eyes shifting from her face to the desk and then back again.

"I said, what's your name?"

"Erm...Michelle," He began. "Michelle Foster." It was the name of a girl who had been in his English Literature class at school and who he'd quite fancied for a while.

"Michelle Foster." Mistress Danni wrote on a clean piece of paper. "I see by the insignia on your blazer that you attend St Cecilia's school for special girls. A very prestigious school that...I bet it costs your folks a pretty penny to send you there."

He swallowed, unsure of what to say next. It seemed Mistress Danni was much more experienced at this roleplaying than he would have imagined. She was half lounging in the chair and her voice, though not as harsh as a man's, had a definite bloke-ish twang to it and she'd acquired a South London accent. He looked up to see Mistress Danni looking at him with her eyebrows raised, her right arm trailing down the back of the chair.

Mistress Danni continued. "Oh yes, very expensive place that. And the nuns...I bet they're sticklers ain't they? I bet they give you a good wallopin' should you step out of line. Imagine how mad they're gonna be when they find out you've been thievin' eh? Imagine what your folks will say when they hear about this."

"I didn't steal anything." He managed to say, his voice coming out barely more than a squeak.

"Oh but you have little Miss." Mistress Danni said, rising from the chair as she did so. "I've got you on video...oh yes. I saw you taking that item from the shelf and secreting about your person...I saw it all. And once the law gets involved you are going to be in a whole new world of hurt, oh yes, no doubt about it."

"But I didn't do anything." He protested weakly. "I promise I haven't done anything wrong."

"Well it's down to your word against mine ain't it? Oh and the video evidence of course. They'll go mad them nuns will...just you wait till they hear about this. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes little Miss, oh no, I certainly wouldn't want that."

"But I'm innocent." He replied, a little more forcefully this time. "You can search me if you want."

Mistress Danni winked at him and walked around the desk.

"You know, I think I'll do just that."

She grabbed his arm and helped him from the chair, leading him towards the far wall.

"Right, let's get rid of this blazer shall we?" Mistress Danni said, pushing the lapels back and spinning him round to pull the blazer off. "Now hands against the wall and spread em."

He did as instructed and felt that he was starting to enjoy this, there was a definite feeling of arousal and excitement in the air

.

"Are you sure it's legal for you to do this?" He asked. "Only, I thought you needed a warrant or something, perhaps an officer of the law needed to be here?"

He felt Mistress Danni draw close, her body pressed against his back, leaning into him as he stood, arms braced against the wall.

"Round here, I am the fuckin' law." She growled into his ear and he felt a shiver run through him, the hairs on his neck standing to attention.

Mistress Danni began by sliding her hands along his arms and down the side of his body which made him tremble. Then her hands slid down over his skirt, one sliding over his hip and around the front, the other hand over the other hip, lifting his skirt, her groin now pushing against his ass. He felt her hand run over the soft, cotton fabric of his panties, stroking his rapidly stiffening member. He gasped as she slipped her hand inside the waistband and grasped his cock, the other hand also sliding into his panties and caressing his balls.

"So that's why it's called a school for special girls is it? I always wondered about that." Mistress Danni said in his ear, stroking his cock, her fingers running up and down, one of her nails rubbing softly just below the head.

"Please...stop." He managed to gasp. "You can't do this...I'm not that kind of girl."

"Too right you're not that kind of girl." Mistress Danni replied, her one hand teasing his cock exquisitely, the other hand, still in the waistband of his panties, moving round to cup his ass.

"C'mon, over here." Mistress Danni said and guided him back to the desk, roughly pushing him over it as they got close. She removed her hands from his panties and squatted down behind him.

"Right, let's have a look at this cunt of yours." She said reaching under the skirt and pulling his panties down his legs and around his ankles, pausing as he alternately lifted his feet to step out of them.

"Please stop." He said. "This isn't right."

"Who asked you?" Mistress Danni growled, slapping his ass as she spoke.

Shuffling a little closer, Mistress Danni grabbed his ass and spread his cheeks. He felt her breath on his ass and then her wet tongue began to lick his anus. He gasped as her tongue began to lap at his hole, her nails digging into the flesh of his cheeks, spreading them wider to gain deeper access.

"Hold your cunt open." Mistress Danni commanded, and he slid his hands around to pull his ass cheeks apart, totally unable to deny her.

Mistress Danni began to shove her tongue roughly against his hole, trying to force it inside him, her hand reaching through his legs to stroke his hard shaft. He groaned loudly as his Mistress' fingers began to rub the head, slowly, agonisingly slowly pulling his foreskin back. His Mistress stood and moved alongside his hip, one hand reaching under, returning to stroke his throbbing cock, the other hand he heard her spit on.

"Let's see how tight that cunt is shall we?"

And with that he felt a finger push against his hole which made him emit a soft groan. He could feel the muscle there resisting the pressure but then a short, sharp pain indicated that the finger had broken through. He gasped as his Mistress began to work her finger backwards and forwards, he could feel her pushing against something inside that caused him to feel a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Fuckin' hell but that's a tight cunt...don't move a fuckin' muscle, I need some help here." His Mistress said in her manly accent as she removed her finger and moved away from his side. He was aware of his Mistress moving around the desk and opening one of the drawers, then a click like something being popped open. Mistress Danni returned to her previous position and he felt a cold liquid land on his skin, just above the crack of his cheeks and it caused him to gasp, gooseflesh springing out on his ass and thighs. She began to rub the liquid onto his ass and around his hole, inserting a finger as she did so and he could hear her chuckling as he groaned.

"Oh yeah, you're a right fuckin' whore you are. I bet you love cock don't ya?"

He closed his eyes as he felt two fingers sliding into him, that same mixture of pleasure and pain as her fingers squirmed and penetrated inside.

"Please...no...I've never done this...please stop." If nothing else he thought, I am being completely honest right now.

"No way sweetheart, I'm gonna give you the fuckin' of your life."

He felt his hole stretch as Mistress Danni tried to force another finger into him, her other hand, now slick with the cold liquid, reaching under and grasping his shaft. He gasped involuntarily as her fingers worked away at his hole, her hand moving with speed up and down his hard cock, squeezing, releasing, squeezing, releasing. Then he felt her remove her fingers and she came to stand in front of him and he looked up into her leering face.

"I've got something for you sweetheart." She said, and slid the zip down on the trousers she wore. Her hand, slick with what must have been the lubricant, reached in and pulled out a long, pink, fleshy looking cock. He thought that it looked to be a little longer and thicker than his own; he knew he was probably at the top end of average down there; after all, all guys measure their cocks at some time or another, right?

"Suck my cock you little whore." She commanded with a smile and gave him a little wink.

He swallowed loudly suddenly aware of how dry his mouth had become. He looked at the cock just in front of his eyes and hesitantly opened his mouth. His Mistress grinned and guided it into his open mouth, one hand moving to rest on the back of his head. He'd seen blowjobs before obviously, and had been the recipient of at least a few but this was a whole new experience for him and he slowly closed his lips around the head marvelling at how little space there now seemed in his mouth. Mistress Danni groaned and added her other hand to the first, taking a pigtail in each and pulling his head forward. He felt the cock slide over his teeth and begin to nudge against the back of his throat, he gagged, his mouth opening, coughing as his Mistress thrust the cock deeper into him. Mistress Danni began to move her hips backwards and forwards, his hair held in her hands, pulling his open mouth onto the cock again and again. He tried his best to accommodate the fleshy member but each stroke caused him to gag, his eyes beginning to water.

"Look me in the eyes when you suck my cock you fuckin' slut." Mistress Danni demanded and he raised his head a little so that he could look at her through his lashes, the cock still being forced in and out of his mouth, drool now openly running down his chin.

"Oh yeah, such a fuckin' whore...suck that cock."

His mind was in a million places. Unbelievably he could feel his cock twitch as every thrust made him gag and he wondered if this meant that he was gay. He had never thought about sucking cock before so he was confused at what he was feeling as his Mistress leered down at him, her cock sliding in and out of his wet mouth.

"Right, now to fuck that tight cunt." His Mistress said and he shivered as she released her grip on his hair and pulled the cock out of his mouth.

"Please no." He managed to stammer, one hand swiping the drool from off his face.

"Too fuckin' late for that sweetheart." He heard her say from behind and he felt the tip of the cock as it was placed against his hole. With one hand on his hip he could feel his Mistress begin to push forward, her other hand holding the cock steady as it forced against the resistance. He gasped loudly as with a sudden relaxation of the muscle the head of his Mistress' cock slid into him, a sharp, searing pain erupting inside him.

"Oh yeah, fuck but that feels good." He heard his Mistress say as he felt the cock slide a little deeper into him. He felt a ripple of pain as it started to engorge him inside, then dissipate as she pulled it out a little, only to return anew as she pushed in again. Once again his cock was twitching almost in unison with each stroke as his Mistress pushed deeper into him and he laid his head on its side on the desk as the tempo began to increase. He found himself groaning loudly with each stroke, each one threatening to split him, at least that's what he thought, but each one also rubbing against that point inside him that seemed to heighten a pleasure he'd never before experienced. Quite against his conscious will he found himself moving with each stroke, his hips pushing back as the cock strove to push deeper into him. He felt light headed; a strange buzz in his brain seemed to threaten to extinguish all logical thought as the cock slid deeper and deeper into him, each stroke bringing that hitherto unknown pleasure. He could feel Mistress Danni' hands on his hips, pulling and pushing him as her hips moved, the strokes getting faster and faster until he felt her thighs begin to smack against his ass, the fabric of the trousers rubbing the flesh of his cheeks with each successive thrust. His fingers gripped the edge of the desk and he moaned loudly and with abandon as the cock slid in and out, each thrust threatening to have the head slip out only to then be slammed back into him and almost absently he could hear Mistress Danni grunting, breathing heavily as she slammed her cock into him again and again.

"What a fuckin' whore you are...Ya fuckin' cock loving slut, you love it dontcha?" His Mistress shouted and he found he wasn't completely amazed when he screamed back. "YES, OH YES...I'm a cock loving whore!"

His whole body seemed to be on a knife edge, each thrust bringing that sweet concoction, that heady mix of pleasure and pain and he suddenly felt the need to bear down as the cock inside him found that sweet spot that seemed to push all other thought from his mind. He grimaced and ground his teeth together as he did so, the cock seemingly huge inside him as it ground away at that internal spot. His cock spasmed as he felt his Mistress thrust forward as he bore down and he gasped explosively as he came, hot cum shooting from his iron hard cock against the fabric of his skirt, a little splashing back to wet his thighs. His legs buckled and he winced in pain as Mistress Danni' cock slipped out of his hole, unable to do anything but try to hold onto the table, save that he should fall trembling to the floor. His Mistress grabbed him and turned him around, pushing backwards so that he lay on the desk, his legs dangling uselessly over the edge, his cock still twitching, throbbing as probably the most explosive climax of his life ebbed away. His Mistress smiled at him and came forward, leaning over to kiss his lips, both of them breathing heavily. She lay across the table alongside him and propped her head up looking down on him as their laboured breathing began to subside. Again she smiled at him and he felt himself smiling back.

12