A Year in the Life of... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck but I enjoyed that." She said breathlessly and he could only grin and dumbly nod his head, unable to believe it but, improbable as he had thought before this all started, he had enjoyed it too.

Mistress Danni laughed. "And yes, you really are a fucking whore aren't you?"

He found himself going red but giggled and, smiling from ear to ear, nodded again, his Mistress laughing loudly in response.

"Did you enjoy your first experience pretty girl?" She asked, absently undoing a button on his blouse and slipping her hand into the cup of his bra to run a nail across his nipple.

"Yes Mistress...thank you Mistress, it was unexpected but enjoyable." He replied.

She smiled a half smile at him and spoke.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it because there will be many more experiences like this one. But, don't be fooled; there will be times that you won't enjoy what I desire of you quite as much as this. But you will obey my commands without complaint because," Her hand reached down and grasped his now flaccid cock, "this belongs to me...and that tight, sweet cunt of yours also belongs to me." Her hand trailed up his stomach, into his blouse and into the cup of the bra. She dug her nails into the flesh of his breast, "and these, small as they are right now...belong to me. But most importantly." She removed her hand, running her finger along his neck, over his lips and gently tapped the side of his head, her eyes locked on his, her eyebrows raised in question.

He swallowed nervously, licked his lips and barely managed to say, "Belongs to you Mistress." And with those four words he knew his fate was sealed. The thoughts he had earlier of maintaining some semblance of control over his actions blew away like gossamer threads on the wind. He knew that there was nothing he could deny her, everything he did from now on would be her choices, her whims, he would be a puppet dancing to the strings that she controlled and a part of him felt sick as he realised his life was no longer his own...but wasn't there also a small part of him that revelled in that thought and hungered to be controlled?

12