A Year of Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers

Tom brought me from my reverie by pulling my head back over his cock. "God you look hot! Let's see what you can do for me. Then we'll get some cock for that pussy." I think his cock was even harder than before as I sucked on it.

I saw Brad get up and take off his pants, then turned off the video. Then he rolled me off the sofa so I was on my knees. I looked back as he directed his erect cock into my pussy. He got the head in and then in a couple of strokes was slapping against my ass. I went back to Tom's cock. He had undone his belt and pushed his pants down, showing a large pair of balls and making his cock look even larger. I still got most of it into my mouth and down my throat. I was in heaven with large cocks in both my pussy and mouth. I felt the power of having control over the cock I was sucking, and the complete submission to the cock plowing my cunt. I was to learn that this would be a favorite position for Tom and Brad also.

Tom didn't last long and shot a huge load into my mouth, I couldn't swallow it all and it dribbled out down the shaft and onto his balls. I licked the come off his head, shaft and balls but when I tried to suck one of his testicles into my mouth he jumped and pulled my head away. Now I could concentrate on the cock in my pussy and I quickly came. The ripples in my cunt were quickly followed by an increased friction by Brad and I could feel his hot come splattering my cunt walls.

We all sat back on the sofa and Tom got up and went to the TV and started the video. I was again amazed watching the obvious lust I was displaying on the screen as Brad was taking me from behind. I watched my ass slamming back into him like I couldn't get enough, as my breasts swayed wildly beneath me.

As I watched in fascination, I reached out and soon had hold of two cocks and then hands were over me, pressing my breasts, pinching my nipples and sliding into my soggy cunt and wiping across my clit. Their cocks were hard again as the video ended. I got up and got Tom laid out on the sofa, I straddled him and guided his cock into my pussy as I settled on him. I was riding him and he was arching his hips off the sofa to meet me. Then Brad had hold of my hair and pressed the head of his prick against my lips. I sucked it in. "You really like cock don't you, you little cock sucking cunt." I couldn't answer. Tom's hands were kneading my tits, I had a hard time keeping Brad in my mouth but I started to come again and again and again. They took a little longer but both came about the same time. My cunt and mouth were a little sore but I felt warm and happy.

The next day I realized that I couldn't be blackmailed by the boys and had to get the video. I went to the house on Wednesday when they were in school and looked around the VCR. Hidden behind the movies was a tape that said AUNT J on it.

I did not have a chance to verify the video as I was busy all the next day. Friday noon I got a phone call from April Thomas. She was the Science coordinator for the High School and wanted to talk to me in private. She had the afternoon off and could I meet her at her house. We had known April and her husband for quite a while. They were always pleasant though a bit strange. April was quite attractive but she seemed to always look rather plain behind her glasses, probably because of her role in the school. She was rather tall and thin but she had large breasts that, even my husband had remarked, were situated low on her chest. He had asked if brasiers had shoulder straps that long.

When I got to her house she did not look like a prim schoolmarm. Her usually frizzy hair was done neatly, her glasses were gone, her cheeks were delicately rouged and she had on bright lipstick. She wore a silk blouse with the top buttons undone. It looked like she was ready to go out and wondered what she wanted to talk to me about. We had tea and talked about the town and school and how she had taken over the computer program at the school and that they had a lot of new equipment.

"We got some new video editing equipment and Brad and Tom have been using it to edit some video they had taken of a school play."

She said that one day after they had left she decided she should get more familiar with the program and had opened some of the files they had been working with.

"The reason I am talking to you is that some of the video was of you."

I was stunned, my mind was racing. How could it happen? How do I deal with it? What about April? "Where did they get pictures of me?"

She said that they showed me coming into a room with Tom, sitting on a sofa then apparently watching a TV set. There were some missing parts, then I had my head in Tom's lap. Brad appeared and sat down beside me. Then she described Brad getting between my legs.

"I could see how you lifted up so he could get your panties off." "I saw you watching him as he licked along your pussy." "Every once in awhile he would pull away and show your open pussy to the camera." "I saw you reach down and pull his face even tighter into you as he licked." " I could see your nipples harden as you got closer to orgasm and saw your legs fly out as if to invite him completely in as you came."

She went on to tell me how much I seemed to be enjoying it as Brad fucked me from behind and I sucked on Tom. Just having her describe it was making me hot.

"I couldn't believe how watching that movie affected me. It made me wonder just what I have been missing. I wanted to have some of that wild sex."

"But you are a teacher and they are your students."

"You don't understand. It wasn't them that got me hot, it was you. It was seeing you and the idea that I could have been licking on you and having you respond to me."

She stood up and pulled open her blouse, revealing first her chest, then her bare breasts with large aureole and prominent nipples. I was trying to get out but before I could she was throwing her arms around me and reaching up to plan a kiss on my lips. I had never really had a sexual kiss with a woman before so let her go on. She had a long and loving tongue that caressed the inside of my mouth as her hands were taking off my blouse. She pulled me forward and took off my blouse and bra. She used that tongue on my nipples and soon they were responding hard and erect. She took me by the hand and led me down a hall to a bedroom.

We stood and finished taking off each others clothes. I got on my knees to slide her panties off her legs and when I looked up there where her nipples begging to be kissed. I had never done that before but it seemed natural and I marveled had how they got hard. After a while she pulled me up and said: "I've never done this before but all I want to do is to make you happy."

She laid me down on the bed and used that tongue to cover my body from my forehead to my toes. She covered erogenous zones I didn't know I had. By the time she slid it along my labia, I was already feeling an orgasm rising. I let her slide her tongue along and in and out and around my clit at her slowly increasing pace until my orgasm really started and I grabbed her head and pulled it tight to me as I came. She just stayed there keeping he tongue exploring my pussy as I came down. Her activity reduced as I relaxed. She got up and crawled along the bed until her breasts were swaying over my face and I lifted up and sucked a big nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue around it.

I figured what the hell, and rolled her over and got down between her legs and ate my first pussy. She had been highly aroused and her pussy tasted it but was surprisingly sweet. At any rate I enjoyed it and visited just all the places I knew she might like. When she came, she started shrieking and clamped her legs around me pulling me in. When she finally let go, I looked up and saw that her whole chest was bright red from her neck down to her breasts.

I had not realized what a sense of satisfaction I would have at bring her to such an obviously powerful orgasm. Then I knew that it was sex that turned me on not just cocks and fucking.

We promise to do it again.

I went home and that evening , after my husband was in bed, I finally watched the video I had stolen. It was the right one and the second scene was there too. I couldn't help but rub myself as I watched it, but did not come. When I got upstairs, even grabbing his penis would not get my husband interested.

Saturday night we went to a Holiday party of a group of mostly outdoor/athletic enthusiasts. I wore a scoop neck sweater that showed much more cleavage than I normally did in hopes that April would be there. There was lots of wine and good food. The discussions were about who wanted to go skiing in Colorado or to the Beach in Mexico for February. April was there. She looked great. She stood close to me, said how much she liked the sweater, how well it fit, how nice my breasts looked, how much she wanted to get her hands on them, how nice they would taste between her lips. I felt my nipples get hard and was longing for her lips on them. I looked down to see my nipples pointing their way through my sweater. I looked up to see April's husband, Mark, looking at them too. His attention alternated between my cleavage and nipples. I broke his reverie by asking how he liked my sweater.

"Oh yes. April told me she had talked you about Brad's school work. I hope that he can be on the soccer team." A little later, I saw him talking to my husband.

When we got home I was still hot and was wondering how to get my husband interested when he said, "You were beautiful to night. You really made me proud. You look much better than most anyone there." He grabbed me, kissed me, jammed his tongue into my mouth, and rubbed his hands all over my ass. He had not been this passionate for years and I was not going to let him get away. He bent down to kiss between my breasts and then pulled one out and sucked on the nipple. He was as ardent as when we first went out. I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom, just as I had the first time we had sex outside of an automobile. He was better now, more deliberate, enjoying the journey, eager to please. He removed my clothes kissing each exposed part, reveling in my breasts that were much larger than when he first sucked on them. He was at my sex, as he had called it, licking along the slit and found my clit, running his tongue around it until I could feel a mild orgasm. I got up, took off his clothes, and exposed his erect penis. I worshiped it with my tongue and mouth. It was harder than it had been in years and I wanted it in my pussy. He was fucking like the stud I married and I had one of the best orgasms I had ever had with him. He came with a roar.

"My god that was good. Why aren't we doing that more often?"

"I guess there was just something about the night."

"Did knowing all the men were staring into my cleavage turn you on?"

"I was thinking maybe we could, you know, maybe open up and maybe trade partners sometime."

"What? And just who did you have in mind?"

"Uh, nobody in particular, uh maybe April and Mark?"

"You mean you just want to fuck a skinny blond?"

"Don't you find Mark attractive?"

"If you can keep that up, you'll be all I need." as I reached for his resurgent penis.

"So what do you want to do? One night Mark and April come over. I fix dinner and after I do the dishes I get on my knees and crawl between his legs to give him a blow job while you're sucking on April's big tits?"

"Well not quite that."

"Or maybe we all go to New York. After April and I shop all day we go to a fancy restaurant and the theater. After a few drinks at a swank club we go back to our suite at the Ritz and we just accidentally wind up in the wrong beds."

"Then again you and Mark could tie us both up on the bed and take turns sticking your dicks in us and giving each other a high five when you wanted to switch pussies."

I reached over and noticed that his cock was hard again. I got on him and loudly sucked the head into my mouth. Then I let it go with a pop.

"If you can fuck me good now I'll think about it while you're gone." I propped myself up on my hand and knees and scooted up until I could drop my cunt on his face. He licked it for a while then pulled out from under me and up behind me, rubbed his cock along my slit and slid it in. He was slamming against my ass with audible smacks. He had the stamina of our honeymoon and when he started spanking my ass, I came hard.

On Monday I took him to the airport. He said that he had asked Brad to come over and shovel the snow if the weather got as bad as predicted. After I got home the phone rang. It was April.

"We have got to talk. Mark has gone out of town for a couple of days so come over when you can."

"OK, but Ron has gone to Toledo for the week so why don't you come over here. I have some great soup I can heat up for dinner."

It was kind of blustery and starting to snow when she arrived and we had a few glasses of wine to warm up before the soup.

"Mark suggested that he might be interested in wife swapping, that he had talked with Ron. What the hell did you do to him the other night?"

"I don't know what to think. Ron mentioned it too. Just after giving me some of the best sex he has for a long time. I think the idea really excites him."

"Mark too."

We talked some more and discussed what we wanted out of the "swap". We got up from the table, kissed and I grabbed her ass hard and pulled her to me. She broke away and headed up the stairs. I reached for her pants to hold her back. She wiggled out of them and I saw her bare ass as she ran up the stairs. I wasn't far behind and caught her in the bedroom. She lay back on the bed with her legs spread showing her naked pussy. I jumped on her.

"The thing I told Ron that got him most excited was that maybe they could tie us both together on the bed and take turns on us, giving each other a 'high five' when they were ready to switch. I got all hot just thinking of you tied to the bed." With that I got some of my husbands old ties, I had conveniently left on the nightstand, and tied her securely to head and footboard.

I laid down on her kissing her and rubbing against her. I took off my clothes and dangled my breasts over her face just letting my nipples graze against her lips. I moved up and grabbing her breasts ran the nipples along my cunt and around my clit. I moved down and did likewise, rubbing my nipples through her cunt and around her clit, which was by now standing up as erect as my nipples.

Then there was a ringing of the doorbell. "For god's sake untie me."

"I'll send them away."

I grabbed a robe and went to the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs were Brad and Tom. "We are here to shovel the snow on your driveway."

"OK, then get at it." They were advancing up the stairs.

"There is a car parked in the way." They were up to me by then.

"You have to leave." One took each of my arms and led me into the bedroom.

"WOW!" Brad held me while Tom went to the head of the bed.

"Hey Mrs. Thomas. What a sight. When we left you that video we hoped that you would be interested in us and had no idea you would be more interested in her."

Brad held my arm. "They say that a young man needs to know how to eat pussy to really get along in the world. Maybe you could show us just what a woman likes."

Oh well, that's just what I was about to do anyway. I went right to licking her. I did it with great gesture. I didn't know why I was putting on a show. Tom had pulled out his penis and aimed it at April's face. She was turning her head to get away.

I could tell April was getting excited from her cunt and the bucking of her hips.

Brad was busy playing with me. He had pulled off the robe and his hands roamed all over my ass. He planted kisses all over my ass and pussy lips. He ran his fingers along my moist slit and then pushed one, then two in. I was loving every minute of it but was concentrating on getting April off. She started bucking her hips up off the bed, her chest started to turn red and she was moaning. I was aware of the boys watching me and decided to put on as much a show as I knew how. I spread her lips so that her pussy was completely open and you could see some of the swollen labia. I ran my tongue up and down the exposed surfaces and chewed gently on the puffy lips. Then I started licking around her clit and finally sucked the swollen nub between my lips. Then she was rolling her hips in circles pushing against me trying to drive her clit even further into my mouth. Then she came with a low wail and gasps. I looked up into a smiling face. The boys were just staring at us.

"Now it's your turn." Brad pulled me back and drove his cock into my pussy. Tom, who had taken off his clothes, straddled April and was rubbing his cock against my face.

"Let's see if you can suck cock as well as you suck cunt." He shoved his cock into my mouth. Then Brad was slamming into my pussy and again I was impaled between the two of them only this time, April was watching.

It was a little ragged at first but soon they were in a rhythm both slamming into me at the same time and pulling out together. They slowly picked up the pace. I looked up at Tom and he was dividing his attention between my mouth sliding over his cock and Brad's cock sliding into my cunt. Pretty soon I was coming and felt the ripples running up and down my pussy. Then Brad was slapping my ass with his hand and I could feel Tom's cock swell in my mouth.

We didn't all come together but it wasn't far off. Tom pulled out of my mouth and with one hand in my hair and the other on his cock, shot his come over my face. I could feel Brad's come shooting into my cunt that heightened my orgasm. We all sort of collapsed on the bed around poor April.

After a few minutes, Brad got up and crawled over April. "I didn't mean to neglect you. I thought you were hot from the first time I saw you. I have dreamed of you all year. We hoped this would happen when we left you the video." He leaned down to kiss her. She turned her head away. He kissed every part of her face that was exposed.

"No! No! Don't! Stop! No?" He was kissing her full on the lips. It didn't take long and she was finally kissing him back and arching her body up against his. He moved down and planted kisses across her chest and around her breasts then pushed the breasts so the nipples were together and alternated sucking them into his mouth. He scooted up burying his now erect penis between April's breasts. Even his long prick would not reach from her breasts to her lips. Her head came up and her tongue came out. Brad scooted up till he could get his cock to her mouth.

Tom let go of my breast he was kneading undid the ties holding April down.

When he undid her arms she shook her hands a few times and scooted down to where she could get to Brad's cock and, pulling her head off the bed, stuffed the swollen head into her mouth. Her pussy was now at the bottom edge of the bed and Tom stuck his face between her legs.

He licked her for a few minutes. "Oh God! Fuck me now." Tom pulled up and inserted his cock into her pussy. It went in slowly. "Oh God it's big!" Tom started pumping into her going deeper with each stroke and finally his balls were slapping against her ass. She threw her legs out to the side as he pounded into her. Then he grabbed her knees and pushed her legs up over her breasts against Brad, who was still pushing his cock into her mouth. I thought she would break in two but she just rocked her body up into him increasing the force of his thrusts. She started wailing then went rigid, throwing her head back on the bed repeatedly as her hips rose in one final jerk up before she went limp. Tom and Brad both pulled out of her at roughly the same time, shooting sperm all over her body and face.

L8ly75
L8ly75
26 Followers