A Young Black Bull Takes Over!

Story Info
A young black bull takes over a wealthy white married couple.
5k words
4.23
268.2k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a copy written work of fiction, which is for fantasy and entertainment purposes only.


Amos Mack labored in the hot, southern, August sun. It was almost 1 pm. He was 25 and a former powerful inner city black gang leader, who had just been released from prison, where he had been serving a ten year sentence for killing a rival gang leader in a bar fight. On appeal his conviction was overturned because of illegally obtained police evidence. He was freed and the DA declined to prosecute him again, but he was still on parole from earlier convictions. His parole officer got him a job doing yard work, which is what brought him to the estate of Mary Ann and Phillip Howell.

What a sweet setup these white folks got here, thought Amos. A 25 acre estate, with stables, a pool, tennis courts, a green house, and a 10,000 square foot mansion. This is what I need, he mused. He was very thirsty all of a sudden. In the distance he saw what looked like a young blond woman lounging by herself next to the swimming pool. Better check this out he said to himself.

A few hundred yards away young Mary Ann Howell lounged, alone, by the pool, as she did most summer afternoons. She was the most beautiful woman in the county. Like Amos, 25 years old, and 5'7", 125 pounds, 38-27-38, with lush, natural D cup titties, long blond hair, hypnotic blue eyes, and flawless porcelain white skin. She wore a very revealing thong bikini that showed her ample breasts off to a dramatic effect. She had married her prissy, limped wristed, 55 year old, trust fund husband, Phillip, three years ago, just after she graduated from college, when she was the most eligible debutante in the area.

She had not wanted to, but her parents, who were from an old aristocratic family, that had lost most of its money, pressed her to do so because of Howell's great wealth. He had inherited, from his mother, a 200 million dollar trust fund when he was 21. He was 5'6", 140 pounds, with a tiny, limp dick, and little sexual desire for her. She was coming to loathe and resent the man, who could not begin to sexually satisfy her. He had a phony make work job at a bank his family owned. He didn't want her to work, and he kept her at home on a small allowance. Her only social life consisted of his friends at the country club, who bored her to distraction. She was tormented all the time by an unfulfilled and ever growing sexual desire. She also wanted a baby but he was unable to give her one because of his low sperm count, which was just as well she thought as she did not want a weak man's baby. More and more she felt like a prisoner in a gilded cage.

On these afternoons alone by the pool she would close her eyes and always have the same day dreams. She thought back to her time in college and how she always had a secret obsession with the school's black football players. They were so big, strong, masculine, powerful, virile, and fearless. Primal warriors. They put her white male classmates to shame. She imagined these black men to have very large, hard penises, and to be very potent, unlike her husband. With these thoughts her large breasts would swell and tingle, and her vagina would begin to freely lubricate, and twitch. She imagined that she was being taken and satisfied by one of these young black bulls, and impregnated with his very large, strong, healthy, black baby. Her hand would then inexorably begin to slide down her naked belly to her bikini bottoms to touch herself......

"Excuse me ma'am...excuse me..." At first Mary thought she was hearing the voice in her imagination. It was very deep and masculine. She finally opened her eyes and saw him standing at the pool gate. She thought she was still dreaming at first, and was confused and disoriented. Before her stood a young black man from all her dreams. He was 6'5", 250 pounds of sculpted, lean, powerful muscle, and black as coal. His head was shaved, he had diamond stud ear rings, gold capped teeth, and a large gold chain and medallion around his naked torso, which was covered in sweat, which accented the large dimensions of his many muscles, covering his body like winding tree trunks, steel bridge cables, and giant slabs of beef. There were jail house tattoos and battle scars on his body. He had in fact played defensive back on the prison football team. The young woman thought she was seeing a bigger than life, living statue of a Greek Warrior-God, carved in black marble, by a Renaissance Master. He wore only shorts and work boots. She looked at the giant bulge in his shorts from his penis and shuddered. Their eyes locked on each other's, and in an instant they could each read the other's innermost thoughts.

Mrs. Howell felt faint and began to breathe deeply. "Yes...yes, may I help you?"

"Sorry to bother you ma'am, I'm Amos Mack. I'm doing some grounds work here today. I was wondering if I could trouble you for some water. It's awful hot out."

"Yes it is very hot. Please come in. The maid just brought out some chilled, freshly squeezed lemonade." She bent down low to pour him a glass. As she did so the black man could see the erect nipples, with pink, sand dollar sized areoles, on her big tits, barely held up by a tiny bikini top. His big coal black cock began to tent up, like a fire hose with the water being turned on. He came to her and stood just a few inches away. She could feel his body heat and smell his sweat and strong maleness, which made her light headed. She trembled and her vagina began spasming. He could smell her sweet, young, freely flowing vaginal fluid mixed with expensive French perfume, and he knew that he would have her.

She handed him the glass, and watched him as he drank it down in one long swallow, with juice dripping down his face and chest. "That sure does hit the spot!" he said. "Now this will too." He set the glass down, and enveloped her in his powerful arms. He untied her bikini top and threw it to the ground. She surrendered to him. When he saw her naked bouncing breasts his fat pink tongue came out and licked his thick, pink lips, like a serpent emerging from its lair. He bent down and kissed her hard on the mouth, licking her lips, and then filling her mouth with his big tongue. The oxygen went out of her body and she clung to him for support. She felt the steel cable like muscles that ran along his spine and she began to lick and kiss his huge chest, tasting his sweat and sucking his nipples. "Oh god, I need this so bad!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me! I can't be denied any more!" Her pillow-like breasts were soft, warm, and full against his chest, with her pebble like nipples pressing in on him.

She put a lounge cushion down on the ground, and dropped to her knees before him. The bulbous black head of his penis had emerged above the top of his shorts. She unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground. He wore no underwear. His 14 inch penis, which was much thicker than her arm, sprung up like a flag pole. "Oh my god!" she said, "I've never seen anything like this before!" She had never seen a penis anywhere near this large, or a black one before, nor had she ever seen an uncut one, like this one. It reminded her of her horse's cock. It was hot to the touch and pulsating. She was in 'shock and awe' from it, intoxicated by the powerful male odor from his two low hanging, tennis ball sized balls, and fascinated by the foreskin covering all of the baseball sized head, except for his large, finger thick pee hole, which was oozing clear fluid. Her vagina and breasts began throbbing nonstop.

Gently she pulled back his foreskin to reveal the big round head, which she began to kiss, lick, suck, and taste. She couldn't get enough of his strong, sweet tasting male fluid, putting the tip of her tongue in his pee hole. She hefted his heavy, ripe balls, alive with black seed, yearning to be released, and spread their DNA from the savannahs of Central Africa into the fertile blond fields of northern Europe. She wanted his baby. She wanted him to unleash all his male power in one blinding cataclysm into her womb, where she would nurture it and grow it into a strong, unrepentant black child in his image. She reached around the rock hard hillocks of his buttocks, and probed his anus with her finger, while she continued to suck his penis. He moaned in pleasure.

"Take me upstairs, and fuck me, and make me your woman!" She rejoiced in the knowledge that she was fertile and not on birth control. She wanted nothing to come between her female core and his male essence. She wanted to experience this black animal fully, with no barriers of any kind. She saw visions of her fertile female eggs awash in an ocean of her black lover's churning, potent sperm, making her pregnant in an instant, with her breasts swelling big with milk and her belly swelling even bigger with his black warrior child, all a sea of fertility.

The young black bull lifted the youthful white housewife with no effort, and carried her up to the master bedroom. He set her down on the bed and pulled her bikini bottoms off. He put his tongue in her ear, licked down the side of her face, and nibbled and sucked down her neck to her breasts, leaving a trail of red bruises and bite marks. He felt her tits and pinched and milked her large nipples. She squealed in delight. He continued down her belly to the sweet scent of her vagina, where he licked her vaginal lips, clitoris, and anus, and then filled her vagina with his fat tongue. She had her first vaginal orgasm ever, from his tongue, and they would not stop, coming one after the other, in rapid succession, over the next four hours.

"I need your cock baby!" The bull carefully eased his club like black penis into her hot, tight, wet, contracting, cunt cavern, until his cock head finally pushed into her uterus. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed in pleasure. She felt like she had just lost her virginity for a second time. "I knew this is how it could be baby!" she shouted. She felt full and satisfied. "Come in me baby. Make me your baby mamma. Give me your black baby!" Sweat poured off his body on to hers, and she dug her nails into the muscles of his back, drawing blood. He came, grunting, shaking, sweating, and bellowing like a bull. Every square millimeter of her womb was filled with torrents of his rich, hot, thick, solid white, seething, frenzied, black sperm. She knew that she was conceiving at that moment. She wanted his big black nigger baby at her milk swollen, huge, pale, white breasts, shaming her husband, his mother, and his friends......

Four hours later. After four hours of continuous, frenzied love making with her black lover, the silk bed sheets soaking wet with their sweat and sex juices, Mary Ann had a moment for the first time in her adult life where her sexual desire was momentarily at rest. She gently caressed her man's chest, belly and cock and then kissed him in those places, wanting to taste more of his male fluids—sweat, sperm, and precum.

They heard a door close downstairs. Amos tensed, asking, "Who's that?"

"I think it's Phillip, my husband."

"That a problem?" He looked at her big diamond wedding ring for the first time.

"No, he's weak, small, petty, mean, cheap, and dominated by his mother. He got a big trust fund when he was young and has never done a day's work in his life. You can break him like a twig. I want you to. I don't want him to touch me ever again."

"Okay baby." They kissed and she stroked his baseball bat like cock, not wanting to let it go.

The husband walked into the master bedroom. He was a small, older white man, wearing expensive clothes. He saw the lovers entwined on his bed, which put him in a state of shock. His eyes bulged out. He was speechless for a time. "What the hell's going on in here!" he finally screeched.

"What's it look like honey," his wife cooed, "I've just been getting fucked by a real man for the first time in my life, and I like it. This is Amos Mack, he's been working on our grounds. Amos, this is Phillip Howell, my husband."

"Pleased to meet you Phil. This is some fine pussy you got here." As he said this he put one of his big fingers in her vagina, and then into his mouth, smacking his big lips and tongue together, tasting her sweet, tart, cunt juices. It hit the older man's nose at once. The entire large bedroom smelled of sex and fucking.

Howell pointed to the door and shouted in his high, nasal voice, "You've got 30 seconds to leave my property before I call the police!"

Mack slowly got out of the bed and stood nude before the irate husband. He towered over the older man, who began to feel fear when he fully saw what he was up against. His eyes went to the horse cock in front of him and he began to tremble. Amos grabbed the much smaller man by the collar and began slapping and backhanding him, jerking his face right and left in a fast rhythm.

"Now you let me know when you've had enough, you punk ass white pussy."

Phillip began to whimper and cry. "Please, please, no more." Mary was very turned on by this spectacle and got out her expensive video camera and began to carefully film the scene, getting lots of close up of her husband's face.

"Okay white boy. I'm going to fuck your wife again. Get down on your knees and suck my dick and get me ready for her. And you better suck it like you mean it!"

"No, I couldn't do that!"

"You can and you will," Mrs. Howell said, "Or I'll have him hurt you. But first show us your tiny little cock." The black man roughly pulled the pansies' pants and underwear down. The two lovers burst out into spontaneous laughter when they saw the two inch soft, very small dick. "Hell I seen little toes bigger than that! No wonder your poor old lady needs to fuck the yard staff."

The bull pushed the other man down, and pushed his cock head against the kneeling man's lips. "Suck it baby, suck!" Tentatively at first, and then later with more enthusiasm, the older man began to kiss, lick, and suck the erect, giant black bull cock in front of him. He found that he liked doing this, tasting the strong mixed juices from his wife and her new lover.

"What the hell? You didn't tell me he's a fag."

"I always suspected it," she said as she kept filming.

"Suck my nigger balls, lick my ass......"

"Okay now Phillip," his wife said to him. "You sit in the corner and keep your mouth shut, and watch, listen, and learn. And if you're good when we're done, Mr. Mack might let you lick him clean." Hearing this the older man's tiny cock filled out into a four inch erection, but it was still much smaller than the bull's pinky finger, which caused more laughter from the young lovers.

Later that nite. Mack was taking a shower, which gave Mrs. Howell the opportunity to speak to her husband. "Honey, we need to have a talk. We're going to have some changes around here."

"What do you mean?"

"Amos is going to move in with me, in the master bedroom. He needs a place to stay. He just got out of prison, and needs our help. You get the maid to help you move your stuff into one of the guest rooms."

"I can't do that."

"Honey you'll do it, and more. Know why? While you were so happily sucking that big nigger dick, I was filming you with my small but very high def video camera. I got lots of close-ups of your face. The movie I made has been downloaded to a secure location. If you don't do as we say your movie will be uploaded onto the internet under your name. Plus copies will go to all your bank and country club friends, and best of all a copy will go to your mother. She would never speak to you again."

"You can't do that! Please."

"Then do what we say. And remember my black lover is not one of your sissy country club friends. He's a warrior, who has killed men. If you get out of line I'll have him hurt you. Maybe fuck you up the ass, which you probably would like. That would be another great home movie for your mom, wouldn't it?"

Howell realized they had him, and that he had to go along.

"Oh, one more little detail honey. Tomorrow you go to your bank and open up a bank account in my name. Every month you will deposit $25,000.00 into it for starters. And I want a high limit credit card in my name, but payable by your trust. And give Mr. Mack $5,000.00 in cash. He needs some spending money."

"I'll do it."

"Good boy, I knew we could count on you. And don't look so sad. My man thinks you're cute. If you're polite he'll share his cock with you. You like it as much as I do." She rubbed his hair. "Now go down by the pool and bring his shorts and boots up to him when he gets out of the shower. We'll have to buy him some clothes. Dry him off and then suck his cock. Then have the maid make dinner for us. Mr. Mack and I will have it up here in our bedroom. Oh and one final thing for now. We're going to let the butler go. You don't have a damn thing to do at your mother's bank. I want you to stay home and be our new butler."

She thought to herself, smiling, that now she finally had what she had been wanting for a long time. A black bull to sexually satisfy her, and keep her pregnant, and a rich, compliant white husband, whose money she finally had access to. It couldn't be any better than this! The best of all worlds.

Five weeks later. The young wife awoke early. Her black lover was still sleeping soundly in her marital bed. A lot of sex gave him deep, sound sleep. She went into the bathroom and got out the test strip from her home pregnancy test. Her period was a week late and she was certain she was pregnant, she could feel it, but she wanted confirmation. She stepped into the shower and urinated on the strip, and then waited for the result. It was positive! She was pregnant. She had to suppress a cry of joy, so as not to wake her man. She couldn't wait to tell him the news. Her desire to be pregnant by, and have the children of, black men, was just as strong as her desire to have sex with them. Sex for her was best, and most intimate, without any birth control. It made sex much more meaningful, she thought. She wanted no barrier with her lover. She looked forward to: being pregnant, being a mother, doing long term breast feeding, which black men liked and supported, and to having many black children. She thought white women and black men made the best babies, very dark, strong, big, and very healthy. The stronger black genes strengthened and enhanced those of the white woman.

She put the strip down and slid back into bed with her man, who was sleeping on his side. She liked to wake him gently and slowly with an early morning blow job, when his sperm load was the biggest of the day, having built up during all the nite. She was certain that when he came for the first time in the day that he ejaculated at least enough sperm to fill an eight ounce water glass. She loved the tangy, thick, solid white, rich male taste of it, which stayed in her mouth for hours, and the rough texture of the millions of his wriggling, squirming, sperm cells in her mouth, and then going down her throat to fill her belly, like a full hot protein breakfast. She learned that to take all his cum orally she needed to relax her throat muscles, and swallow very rapidly. She felt great pride when she swallowed all of it, and then licked him clean.

She gently stroked his strong back, and kissed down his back to his rock hard buttocks. She spread his ass cheeks and kissed and tongued his asshole, and the space between his asshole and balls. She reached between his legs and began to stroke his hard, monster stud cock. The pee hole was wet with precum. He stirred and rolled over, facing her, still half asleep. She softly sucked and nibbled on his salty nipples, and then kissed down his belly to his cock head, where she began to suck and lick... He opened his eyes and moaned as he came full force into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, and then put her sperm covered tongue in his mouth so he could taste his own seed. She kissed his lips.

12