A Young Black Bull Takes Over!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning baby."

"Hi honey. That's the best way to wake a man up."

"I've got some good news this morning. I just did the test. I'm pregnant with your baby. I'm going to have your black baby!"

"That's great!" he said, as he reached out to rub her belly and breasts, envisioning them fully swollen and rounded out, carrying his child. This would be his tenth so far, each one with a different woman. Mostly with white women. He felt great pride in giving white women black children, and bringing them into the African gene pool, and way of life.

Later that morning. Mary Ann sat at her dressing table. Her husband, wearing a pink apron, was dutifully brushing her long blond hair. In the last five weeks he had become very submissive, obedient, and docile. Sucking her black bull's cock every day made him even more so.

"Good job! I have some important news for you, honey," she said. "I'm pregnant with Amos's baby."

"You are! Are you going to have it?"

"Of course I am honey. This is the baby we wanted but that you couldn't father. But you're going to still get to be a part of it. You'll be listed as the father on the birth certificate, and assume all financial responsibility for the child, to include providing me and the baby with generous trust funds of our own."

"What will my friends and family say?"

"They all know about your low sperm count. We'll tell them we adopted an orphan. I'll lie low until the baby is born."

He tried to take this all in. "Oh and I have something for you," she said. She handed him a book on baby and child care. "I got this for you. Please study it during the next seven-and-a-half months. Especially the chapter on how to change diapers. That is going to be your job. And I also have some medicine for you."

"Medicine?"

"That's right." She opened a bottle and took out a pill. She filled a glass of water. "Open your mouth." She put the pill in his mouth. "Okay, now swallow," she said, handing him the water. He did so.

"What is it?"

"Never you mind honey. Just something good for you. Something that will help you feel more comfortable with yourself. I'll give you one every morning."

"Okay." It was estrogen, that Mack got from one of his inner city drug contacts.

"Now, go down and help the cook with lunch."

Seven months later. Mary sat on a swing chair on the verandah, drinking ice tea. It was 10 am. She wore only some maternity shorts, and a very sturdy 40 F cup nursing bra, which could barely contain her greatly enlarged milk filled breasts. She was barefoot. Her naked pregnant belly was bigger than a beach ball. She gently rubbed it and felt her baby move. She smiled to herself. She loved being pregnant. It felt so sensual and earthy to her. She liked that she was carrying her black lover's child, who would have all his tremendous strength and size. She had Phillip rub expensive softening lotion on her belly earlier. She normally liked to go braless and topless, but her breasts had begun to leak a lot of milk, so she now wore a strong nursing bra with milk pads, which she had her husband change frequently, to contain her leaking milk. She knew this was a good sign, though. Her baby was a boy, and the doctor said he was big, and would weigh at least ten pounds or more at birth. She knew he would need a lot of milk, and she was sure she would have it for him. She was really looking forward to breastfeeding him. She liked the image of a big black child strongly feeding on her abundant milk, and then filled and content, sleeping peacefully at her large white breasts, a finger-like nipple pacifying its toothless mouth. Her 40 F bras were getting tight and she wondered if she would need some 40 Gs before he was born? She could always send Mr. Howell to the maternity store to get them for her.

Thinking ahead she realized that she wanted several children, all from different black fathers if need be. She realized that black men needed their freedom, and would move on, but that didn't matter because she and her husband would be there to provide a stable family environment. They had the money, time--because they didn't have to work—space, with a big house and grounds, and domestic staff to be able to comfortably provide for a large family of black children. She wanted each child to be equally at home in the inner city, as well as in the world of refinement. The best of both worlds. These thoughts thrilled her. She began to get wet between her legs, and her milk began to flow......

"Excuse me ma'am," the maid said.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Johnson from the Parole Office is here to see you."

"Oh yes, Emily. Thank you. Have him take a seat in the living room and tell him I'll be with him shortly."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mr. Johnson was Mack's parole officer and he was required to make periodic surprise visits to check up on him. Mrs. Howell went upstairs to her bedroom, and put on sandals, and a stylish semi-sheer silk maternity gown over her nursing bra and shorts. The gown showed off her full and heavy maternity curves to beautiful effect. She dabbed on some perfume between her breasts. She looked at her watch. Amos would be downstairs working out in the expensive, state of the art gym he had Howell put in for him—showers, a locker room, steam room, sauna, hot tub, massage room, a wide variety of top of the line exercise equipment, with a stereo system and big screen TVs.

She walked in to the living room. "Mr. Johnson, very nice to see you again." She smiled and shook his hand. "Please sit down. May I get you some refreshments?"

"Thank you very much, but I'll just be a minute here today I'm sure. I don't want to take a lot of your time."

"Nonsense, we're glad to have you visit."

The parole officer couldn't help but marvel at how beautiful this pregnant woman was. He could see her beautifully large breasts, in their nursing bra, and her full rounded belly, and shorts, through her sheer gown. She was glowing with contentment. "Everything okay with Amos?"

"Absolutely! He's the best worker we've ever had here. As you know he started out doing yard work, and he did so well we hired him full time. He lives here now."

"This's really a success story. He got a lucky break when his conviction was overturned, and then when such prominent persons, as yourselves, gave him a second chance."

"Everyone deserves a second chance."

"How true. How true. Well that's all I need. In the future I think we can do this by phone. Thank you for your time."

"Would you like to see Mr. Mack?"

"Not necessary, thank you." Johnson saw an older man wearing a pink apron and holding a feather duster in his hand descend the stairs into the basement. That can't be Mr. Howell, whom he had met before, he thought to himself? Must be someone else, a servant. The young black bull had just finished his challenging workout in the gym, and summoned Phillip to come down and give him a massage and suck his cock for a while, which the husband really enjoyed doing now and looked forward to, before the athletic black man soaked in the steam room and hot tub.

Mary Ann saw the Parole Officer to the door. "Thanks again Mr. Johnson."

"No trouble at all." He looked down at her beautiful massive belly and said, "It looks like it won't be long now." Her child will be big he thought.

"Yes, about another three weeks."

"Your first?"

"Yes, but we're old fashioned and we plan to have a big family."

"That's great to hear!"

12