A Young Domme's First

Story Info
Young domme whips and pegs her sub for the first time.
3.1k words
4.29
70.2k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hers & his recounting of sex as female Domme and male submissive.

Her:

I tell him to strip and watch carefully as he exposes himself to me, eyes downcast and demure as he slips off his clothes. I can sense that this overt submissiveness is an act, and my grin widens at the challenge. I want more than anything to watch the act fracture and give away to real fear, shame, helplessness - real enough for me to grab and manipulate.

But this will do for now. I don't have experience domming, especially not with a partner as willing as him, and I'm happy to move us along gently as I learn to read him, to parse apart the nuances in his groans so I know when exactly to pull back and when to push so that he shatters apart in my hands.

When he's naked, I take some time to examine him. His skin is a decadent creamy white I want to mar, his lips so soft and pink I can only think of biting them until they bleed. I'm not sure he knows how young he looks, how virginal. Ridiculous, of course, because he's far from sinless, but the effect is powerful nonetheless. The very idea of doing terrible things to such a lovely body makes my breath catch, and I order him to face away from me so I have access to his ass.

I've prepared his toys beforehand, laid them out in order of intensity. I grab the flogger first, feeling the soft leather tails slip through my fingers and running them over his skin lightly. A kiss. An introduction.

I play around with the flogger on his back and his ass, flicking it up between his legs to hit his balls and grinning as the muscles in his back tighten against the discomfort. It's still very manageable, and I'm aware of it. I move on to the thumper, warming his muscles with this deeper assault, and I can hear his moans change. He likes this one, and I indulge him in a few harder hits before putting it down and picking up the whip.

It's a beautiful thing, strange and ritualistic, made of bone and leather and tied off in a wicked tip that looks like it bites. I try a few soft lashes and tell him to count as I give him three harder ones. I'm still pulling back, and his reactions tell me he can take much more.

I push him face-first onto the bed and handcuff his hands behind his back, tie his legs at the ankles, and connect them in a simple hogtie. I like how ridiculous he looks and take my time stroking his back and tickling his feet. I know he hates the tickling, and that only makes it more fun to watch. On a whim, I try biting the soles of his feet and his moaning hitches up a few octaves.

This time when I grab the flogger, there's no warmup. Having explored the lower bounds of pain, I set for the upper limit, and although he writhes with the flogger, I don't think this one can take him there. To keep things balanced, I follow up with the thumper, noticing how heavy the impact is. This one can create real pain. But I lean towards the whip, and swap over quickly.

"I'm going to hit you ten times. You'll count them for me. Can you do that?"

He nods into the mattress and I get up, stripping to my underwear because, as I've quickly realized, hitting someone is a workout. Grabbing the whip by the bone handle, I bring it down softly on the back of his thigh and laugh as he flinches away from the touch.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I bring the whip down moderately and increase the intensity until he's rocking away from me with each lash and yelling into the bedding. I give him a few seconds to recover between each hit and wonder what it would do to him if I didn't give him any respite. I make a note to try that...at a later date.

By the time he gasps "ten, thank you" I've had enough of impact play and I release the hogtie so that only his hands remain cuffed behind his back. As I'm positioning him for Phase Two, I look up and realize his back and shoulders are criss-crossed in angry red welts. The leather whip is more destructive than I'd realized and I have a moment of panic: I've actually hurt him. A lot. I freeze, unsure of what to do - should I stop? Should I ask him how he's feeling? Will it ruin the dynamic I've worked so hard to build? My eyes fall onto a glass of ice and I head for it instinctively. Ice on a wound - of course.

I rejoin him on the bed, kissing his neck gently and then slipping the cube of ice into my mouth and licking down each swollen stripe of the whip. He yelps, and I know the ice must sting, but I continue, numbing his back with the cold and cooling him off with the water. When I'm done, I feed him a few ice cubes and nibble his ear. My panic has been replaced with tenderness - he's been amazing so far, putting up with what I'm sure are the evident fumbles of a beginner and taking the whip even as it tickled the upper bounds of his tolerance.

I want to overwhelm him with a different kind of sensation, and I reposition myself between his knees. He's facedown still, and I spread his thighs and pull up on his hips until his ass is spread and up in the air. This has to be my favorite position - so helpless and demeaning: face buried in the bed, ass bared and spread, balls dangling and exposed - and I feel my wetness drench the fabric of my panties as I take a pause to admire his ass.

I reach under him and pull his cock back so I have access to all of him. Still feeling generous, I reach down and lick his swollen head, paying special attention to the spot that makes him moan before filling my hand with lube and working his cock in earnest.

His helpless mews make me growl and I want to fill him, to fuck him. By the time I slip the first small probe in his ass, I'm positively panting. I want nothing more than to fill him with my cock and pound but that's not the kind of pain I want for him right now, so I go slow, stretching his ass with a succession of toys and stroking and licking his cock until he looks up at me shyly and asks to be fucked.

He doesn't have to ask again.

I get into the strap-on and flip him over onto his back, blindfolding him because I have a surprise coming and I don't want him to ruin it. Pushing his knees up and back, I lube up my cock and slide it inside him, moaning as he grinds up against me eagerly. He likes this. And the fact that he likes this - being fucked in the ass, by a woman - drives me crazy. I grab his hips and push deeper, pulling back if I see his face twist with discomfort. I don't want it to hurt. I want it to feel incredible. I want him to like it so much he's embarrassed.

As I fuck him, I stroke his cock with my hands, rubbing and teasing until he's whimpering and pumping, and that's when I reach for the hitachi. Earlier, he showed me a transparent silicone sleeve that fits over the wand, and I'm ready to use it on him. As he waits in blindfolded oblivion, I fill the sleeve with lube and slide it over his purple swollen cock. Without preamble, I switch the hitachi on high.

His groans change immediately from the deep grunts of anal to the devastated mews that precede ejaculation and I know it's just a matter of time before he's begging to cum. As he squirms into the sleeve, I take a moment to enjoy the sight of him: face half-hidden behind the blindfold, hands still cuffed behind his back, ass taking my cock eagerly, and his own cock trapped in a silicone sleeve. He doesn't even get to touch my pussy, let alone put his cock in it, and yet here he is about to split apart with sensation.

By the time he's ready to climax, I'm coasting on a high I've never felt before, and when I tell him to cum, his overwhelmed moans feed the euphoria that's washing through me. I watch hungrily as his cum spurts into the sleeve and mixes with the lube, covering him in his own sticky mess. And as I turn off the hitachi and gently slide my cock out of his ass, I can't hide the stupid grin on my face.

I'm shaking as I lay down next to him and stroke his wet hair off his forehead. Kissing him softly, I wonder if I've ever felt so much from being touched so little, and I hope to god he liked this as much as I did.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Him:

The flogger seems surprisingly soft at first but has quite a nasty bite to it when she goes hard, especially my upper back and calves. It's the type of stinging I really enjoy. The wraparound hurts like a bitch, thought - I can't tell if she's doing it on purpose to watch me squirm or if it's something else. She then moves to the thudder - the feeling of it striking my flesh, giving me deep bruises, the ravenous smile on her face that beams with delight - it's wonderful. I catch myself on the thought she could go harder, but am smart enough to keep my mouth shut. Yet I feel my eyes give me away, and she pick up the whip.

Damn, I love to hate that thing so much. She blindfolds and cuffs me, the last sight I see before being enveloped in darkness is her devious grin. She whips me a few times on the ass, testing my reaction. I play it up a little, knowing she has no idea what a bitch it could be. She seems satisfied, cycling through the toys one by one, until she decides to try and work out what my pain really sounds like. She strikes me once, twice, three times with the whip. It feels like stingy hammer blows to my upper back. I writhe in pain, she sits on top of me and I imagine her rubbing her clit on my ass, so close yet out of sight. I am no longer being louder than I should - it hurts, like a bitch, and I love it. I feel embarrassed, ashamed, and so incredibly aroused.

She lifts up my ass and puts something inside it. At first, I have no idea what it is, I'm worried it might be something too big or she might not use enough lube. It's not and she does - just a small prostate stimulator. She wiggles it around and I writhe in pleasure - she has no idea how good it feels, and how much it makes me want to cum.

Is it even possible to explain the wonders of prostate stimulation? Of cumming without orgasm? Of cumming while being denied? In my blindfolded state of bliss, she hits me more with the whip and the thudder, all the while getting more and more confident with her skills, watching me squirm with pain and whimper "thank you" again and again. She makes me count to 10 of those horrific whip strokes, which I know I can do so I do - nine and ten hurt so much but I feel so accomplished after having done them, for her.

She pulls out the prostate stimulator and in goes the butt plug, large and bulbous. I moan as it slips in, one bulge at a time. She giggles, yet I can imagine the look on her face to be one of concentration and concern. I'm so horny by this point I'm practically slobbering (had I had a gag on, I would have been). I secretly wish she'd pound my ass with the plug by way of a warmup, but she doesn't, instead taking off my blindfold and teasing me with her hands, body, eyes. I become more aroused, if that's even possible.

The world becomes fuzzier, as does my recollection. After she gets bored of playing with the plug, she turns me over, unties my hands and takes off my blindfold (she'll put it back on soon). She puts on her strapon and plays with my wet dick, the precum oozing out at the thought of what she's about to do to me. She glows, and asks me if I wanted to be fucked. I say yes. Her grin gets wider, she slips the blindfold back on ("I like it better that way"). I don't complain, I just want to feel her inside me. She lifts my feet and slips the tip of her dick into my ass. A little low at first, then she lifts it and I feel my prestretched asshole dripping with lube just suck it in.

She pauses, then she thrusts into me, again and again, while I moan and moan and take her dick in my ass. The nub just touches my prostate, but it's not quite enough to get me off too much. She lifts both my legs straight in the air and I exhale - there it is, the right angle to pound my prostate.

I know that I can't take it at that angle for long before I cum without orgasming, and make up some excuse for putting my legs back down. I think she realizes she's being played with, but I'm not too sure. Just seeing her fuck my ass and her skin glisten with exertion is so incredibly powerful, sexual. I secretly hope she tries some other positions with me, but not tonight. Some other time.

...

We're cuddling after my first orgasm when she notices I've gotten hard again. I suggest a gag and she gladly accepts. She lays me down, stuffs her wet panties in my mouth - just like I hoped she would - and tells me that I need to lie still.

She's on top of me, knees on each side of my neck and face by my quivering, throbbing cock. Her pussy hovers an inch from my face. She starts giving me the first blowjob I've ever had from her, and I see stars in my peripheral vision. Her pussy hovers right above me, slowly dripping strings of wetness into my mouth, forced open by the gag and panties. I lift my neck to try and lick her pussy; just get close to it. She immediately stops what she's doing and tells me, one last time, to not move. I whimper.

...

Time passes. We have sex, she lets me cum but only after I've ruin my own orgasm through my own impatience. She doesn't understand what she's done, I'm too frustrated and ragingly horny to elaborate. I suggest - on a high of hormones, and on the off chance that this would be my only way to fuck her again today - that I fuck her with her strapon, something she'd mentioned to me yesterday.

She laughs, commands me to get up and put on her harness. My dick becomes hard with anticipation. I tighten the straps and look down at myself, now with one pink dick and, well, my own. At least mine is bigger, not that she would care. She commands me down to the bed, making me thrust the plastic inside of her, putting on a show or not - I can't tell. She ravages her own strapon while my dick is just an inch from her pussy. I am the horniest I've been this evening, and miserable/frustrated at the same time. She makes me fuck her from behind with the strapon, being at least double the volume as usual.

She's such a tease, and I love it so much. Eventually, she's had enough - she pushes me away, tells me to take off her strapon, and, well, that's that. I moan.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Her:

There's something insanely sadistic about making a man fuck you with a strapon. First of all, he looks ridiculous in it. This design is meant for a woman and the fabric doesn't fit over his erection or his balls. It must be uncomfortable and I smile as he struggles with it, eventually pulling his own equipment to one side and trying to center the lilac dildo on his hips.

"I'm waiting."

I let him penetrate me in missionary for before moving into doggy, making a show of spreading my ass and looking sultrily over my shoulder at him, biting my lip, grinding up wet on his leg. I know how this must look: here I am in a stereotypically submissive position, but all he can do is groan and fill me with plastic. How must it feel to be executing the sex act without feeling it? To get to fuck a woman, but not with your cock? I hope it's torturous and I relish in the power of denial as his erection bumps futilely against my thigh with each thrusts.

"Can I please fuck you?"

I pull away from him, exaggerating confusion. "You are fucking me."

"Yes but...can I please fuck you with my cock?"

I smile, kissing him sweetly on the mouth before presenting my pussy again in doggy. I give him a second to think that maybe, just maybe...

"No." I'm surprised by how much I like rejecting him, watching his beautiful face fall as he moans in despair. He may as well throw gasoline on a flame: how am I supposed to stop denying him when his dejection is so arousing? Backing up onto the dildo, I make eye contact with him and pout. "Isn't this what you wanted? I'm giving you exactly what you asked for...you should be thanking me. Thank me for letting you fuck me."

Gasping, he thanks me, dutifully filling me with the dildo as his swollen erection drips precum on my thighs. Face in the mattress, I'm hiding the biggest, dumbest grin. It's amazing. He's amazing - and before we're even done, I can't wait to do it again.