A Young Girl's First Time With Me

Story Info
18 year old uses me for her first time experience.
1k words
3.84
66.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers

I was part of a college age/young adult church group when I was in my mid twenties. When Roxanne and her best friend, Diane graduated from high school and turned eighteen they decided that they should join our group. Actually, they were the youngest ones there but we made them feel welcome, besides they were both very cute.

I had an apartment not far from the church and as it turns out, not far from their houses either. It wasn't uncommon for my friends to hang out at my apartment. We would often swim in the pool or better yet, sit in the spa and drink daiquiris. Roxanne and Diane would join us now and then and I always enjoyed looking at their tight young bodies or playing a little footsie with them in the spa. One time the spa was so crowded that Roxanne ended up on my lap. She must have liked it because a week or so later she showed up at my apartment door early one evening and asked if she could just hang out. It was fine with me. She told me that she was wearing her bathing suit under her clothes in case we wanted to get in the spa so I took the hint and put on my trunks and grabbed a couple towels.

When I came back into the living room she took off her shirt and shorts. Even though she was wearing a one-piece, the idea of watching her undress was really hot. Thankfully, I was holding the towels in front of me. We walked down to the spa and hopped in. Roxanne quickly cuddled next to me and my hand found its way onto her leg. It was not well lighted by the spa and being a weekday night there was nobody else around so we kissed and rubbed a bit.

I confessed how much I had enjoyed having her sit on my lap the last time and she confessed that she could feel how hard I had gotten under her and how much she liked that. By now I had pulled her leg up onto mine so that her legs were spread a bit and I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh as I kissed her. We sat there in the warm bubbling water with my hand rubbing her crotch and her leg rubbing against my firm shaft. She slipped up onto my lap again and this time scooted herself right on top of my hard cock. I let her rub her sweet ass against my ever growing cock as I held her hips.

Finally, I grabbed her hips tight and told her, "Hold on Honey, unless you want me to cum right here like this." By now my raging cock was peeking out the top of my trunks. She just let out a little moan and kept rubbing. The timer for the jets shut off and as the water calmed and cleared I could see that she was also rubbing her pussy with her hand. I held on tight as my cock pulsed and throbbed against her ass and I came in the water. I pushed her off and we could see white puffs of cum floating in the water.

"Is that what I think it is?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go back inside." I said.

We stood in the living room drying off and I asked her if that was the first time she had made a guy cum and she stammered that it was.

"Have you ever let a guy make you cum?" I asked.

She blushed and said "No."

I walked over to her and pulled the straps of her suit off of her shoulders. She understood and wriggled out of her wet bathing suit as I dropped my trunks and threw a towel on the couch. She lay on the couch and spread her legs for me, trembling at the thought of what was coming.

Her slender, pale body looked so nice and her spread legs revealed a shaved pussy with just a little bit of trimmed hair on top. I knelt down and held her legs open as I gently licked her sweet pussy. She relaxed and spread more as I continued to lick her clit faster and harder and slide my finger up her pussy. She was ready to cum and I was hard again so I took my hard shaft and slid it against her wet, swollen clit. I was thrusting against her clit and soon she came on my rock hard cock.

After she came, I climbed up onto the couch and sat next to her holding her as she recovered from her orgasm. Once she caught her breath, she climbed on top of me facing me and said. "I love you" as she started rubbing her wet pussy on my semi hard cock.

"Easy Honey," I said, "We don't have any protection. Besides you just emptied me."

"I don't care" she said as she slowly and carefully slid her tight pussy down onto my now re-hardened shaft.

My God, I had never felt a pussy that tight before. She struggled as she forced herself down further until she was sitting on my balls with my cock straight up inside her like a pole and her tight pussy stretched around it. She slowly worked her way up and down whispering "I love you" over and over. I couldn't take any more.

"Get off and suck my cock, Please," I begged.

She slid off onto the floor in front of me and I was just starting to cum by the time she got my cock in her mouth. I held her head and moved her mouth up and down my shaft as I unleashed another hot load, this time into her mouth. "Swallow it all. Swallow it all." I shouted as I fucked her mouth and she eagerly swallowed every drop. I collapsed back on the couch and she collapsed laying her pretty young face on my spent cock.

We talked before she left. She knew I was seeing someone already and I think she was just looking for a first time experience. We fooled around a little bit now and then but nothing like our first time together. She eventually went away to college but her best friend Diane stayed around.

arenth8
arenth8
2 Followers