A Young Girls Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please you taste to good, let me have your cock?"

He only laughed as he spun me around and rammed his wet hot cock into my equally wet and steamy pussy. Each time his rammed in his belly hit the end of the object in my ass and I felt both impaling me. It was all too much for me and I was soon ready to explode. I loved the way his cock speared my cunt and the duel pleasure in my ass was impossibly decadent and erotic. I knew I would soon enjoy as orgasm of magnitude. When the thing in my ass started to vibrate I lost it and came hard, my pussy grabbing and squeezing Coach's cock as he tried to continue to ram into my spasming pussy. The vibrations in my ass increased and my orgasm built with the vibrations. I thought my head would explode from the power of my orgasm, but when Coach grabbed and then yanked the object from my ass I screamed and came even harder.

I passed out from the pleasure of it all and hung limply from his cock. Holding me now by my hair I dimly felt his cock still moving in and out of me. When he came the hot jets of cum splashing inside me stirred me and I came too. I tried to twist my head to look at him but had no energy. He walked me to the couch, his semi hard cock still in my messy pussy his hand still in my hair. He pushed me towards the couch and I sprawled there resting for some time, enjoying the memory of the best fuck of my life. I felt his cum oozing from my cunt and soaking my thighs and knew I was smiling. God what a fuck!

When Coach presented his sticky cum and pussy coated cock to my lips I greedily licked our juices from him and sucked his cock hard. I licked the mess from his balls and lapped at his cock like it was my favorite ice cream. I had cum hard but wanted more and I knew I needed to bring this cock back to life. I felt so good lying there on my belly sucking his meat. My fingers and toes were still tingling from my orgasm. I felt his cock stirring in my mouth and was pleased at how soon he was ready and when he pulled it from my mouth I spread my legs in anticipation of his entry.

When he speared my ass instead of my pussy I merely arched my back and made that hole more available to him. Unlike the last time when he gently opened me, he rammed his cock into my ass making me gulp for breath. He rode my ass hard and fast. I felt his balls banging into my cunt with each thrust. The plug he'd put in my ass had opened me and I was able to enjoy the feeling of his hard cock throbbing in my ass. Without command I reached under myself and used my fingers to rub my clit. I stuck a couple of fingers inside my wet and sloppy pussy too. Since my first orgasm never seemed to end I was unsure when this second one began but when I felt his cock squirting cum in my ass my body lurched. My legs trembled and my belly flipped and my head swung from side to side. When I felt his cock slide from my ass I used all my strength to twist back and take his sticky cock in my mouth again.

I knew I could not make him hard again so soon, but I wanted to kiss and thank his cock for making me feel so fucking good. As his cum dripped from my gaping asshole I licked and sucked him gently. Coach let me do this for a bit then pulled his cock from my mouth and got down next to me on the couch wrapping his arms around me and cupping my tits before planting his lips on the back of my neck. He slipped one of his legs between mine and the other leg over the top of mine. His lips nibbled at my neck then moved to my ear. He pressed them close and said to me.

"You're a good fuck Ashlie."

I didn't know what to say. We'd never really talked about all of this, it always seemed to just happen, though earlier tonight I did realize that this time I came to him exactly for this.

"Thank you coach but you do this to me. You make me cum so hard!"

And that was it for conversation. We napped a bit and then I felt his cock hardening against my ass and I squirmed against it making it harder. He lifted his upper leg allowing me to open my pussy to him and he slid his now hard cock inside me. He moved slowly and delicately this time as we lay there on the couch. With each penetration he come further inside me. I found and matched him rhythm pushing my hips and ass into him as he thrust forward. It was soon obvious that there would never be a gentle lovemaking between us and soon we were thrashing about, fucking like wild cats.

When it was time to leave Coach made me leave my panties and I easily complied. There was no kissing at the door only the command to return here tomorrow night at the same time. I nodded knowing there was no way I could refuse him. I wanted to stay but it was too risky and we both knew that. I walked to my car and slipped in. I never noticed the other car as I backed out and headed home. The fact that it soon moved to follow me was also not something I saw. My mind shared the road with the sex I'd enjoyed and nothing else could enter my orgasm rattled brain. Safely at home I made it to my room and then showered. As I washed my body I pretended my hands were Coach's hands and came again.

Slipping into bed my cell rattled and I saw I had a message. Sleep would be delayed for me as I opened the message. It contained a picture and a command. Meet me in the park at nine in the morning or else I broadcast this to all. My eyes focused on the photo. There I was, naked and bending over swallowing a cock while hands were stuffing a plug in my ass. My face was easily recognizable but Coach was not. I tossed and turned wondering who was behind this, hoping both that it was Mark and not Mark. I'd know at nine but that did little to help me sleep.

12