A Young Man's Neighbor

Story Info
Young boy's neighbor teaches him a thing or two.
1.3k words
4.2
345.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie's mom had to go out of town for a few days, which meant he had to spend some time at his neighbor Cecilia's house. He was thrilled and sacred at the same time. Cecilia had been their neighbor for as long as Eddie could remember. Eddie spent countless hours watching her windows hoping for a glimpse of the busty woman next door. Every now and then he would see her step out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. He always got the same thrill. His stomach had butterflies and his penis would stir. He wasn't sure what was going on but he loved to watch her.

It was mid morning when Eddie and his mom walked next door. The sun was shining in the cloudless sky. Cecilia was standing on the porch wiping her hands on a dishtowel. Eddie ran up and grabbed her in a bear hug. As his arms reached around her back he felt her breasts against his chest. He always had a thing about her breasts. They were so soft. He buried his face in her hair and held her close. Cecilia wrapped her arms around him and ran one hand through his hair.

"My look how you have grown," she said as they stepped apart.

18-year-old Eddie dropped his eyes to the porch floor. He was embarrassed by her attention and by the fact that his pants seemed too tight all of a sudden. He had gotten erections before but this was different. He hoped no one noticed.

About this time Mom stepped onto the porch. "I think he gets bigger every day," she exaggerated. "Go put your stuff in the back room Eddie."

Eddie leapt off the porch, happy to get away by himself. The pressure in his groin was not going away. He got his stuff and went around back to take it to his room. Cecilia was going to put him in the spare room just off the back porch. It gave him privacy but still kept him close. Eddie dropped his bags on the floor and lay down on the bed. He undid his jeans to give himself some breathing room. His cock ached but he felt weird about taking it out at his neighbor's house. He had masturbated at home but this was different. He thought if he just laid quiet for a while it would go away.

"Eddie, lunch is ready," he heard his neighbor call. No luck in letting "things" cool down. His redid his jeans and went to the kitchen. He sat down quickly hoping he could eat fast and get out of there. If this was going to keep up it was going to be a LONG few days.

Lunch went pretty smooth. Cecilia and his mom chatted and caught up on things while they ate. Neither of them seemed to notice Eddie gulping down his food. When lunch was over Eddie tried to run off but his mother stopped him. "You'll have plenty of time to play after I leave," she said. "Now come here and help me load this stuff in the car."

Eddie worked fast to get the stuff loaded. His cock never once went down. It ached for release. He had never experienced anything like this before. It seemed the harder he tried NOT to think about it the harder it got. He didn't know what to do when the car was all loaded and his mother was driving off. His raging hard on needed relief but he didn't know how or where he was going to get it.

He was thinking so hard he almost jumped out of his skin when Cecilia said, "You look like you could use some refreshment."

"HUH?' he stammered. Then realizing he was sweating like a butcher replied, "Yeah. A drink."

Cecilia looked at him out of the corner of her eye, "Everything ok Eddie? You seem a little edgy."

Eddie tried to compose himself. "Yeah I'm ok. Just hot I guess," was the best he could come up with.

"Come here," Cecilia cooed as she held out her arm to him. She wrapped it around his shoulder pulling him close as they went inside. Eddie let his head lay against her chest as the blood throbbed in his cock. What was he going to do?

Back in the kitchen Cecilia mixed up some lemonade while Eddie took a seat at the table. Grabbing some glasses, Cecilia came around to pour them each a drink. She set a glass in front of Eddie and leaned down to pour it full for him. Eddie, in the meantime, got an eyeful as the front of her dress fell open allowing him to stare down at her generous cleavage. Unknowingly he let out a small moan. Cecilia noticed what he was doing and said, "Do you like what you see, Eddie?"

Eddie was immediately bright red. "I-I-I didn't. I-I-I mean I wasn't. Uh, uh.." he stammered.

"It's ok Eddie. I noticed earlier that you were "enjoying" them," she said, as she stood upright. Eddie's eyes were still focused on the full breasts moving under the fabric. "Do you like them?'

Eddie didn't know what to do or say so he thought it was best just to answer the question honestly and see what sort of trouble it would get him into. "They are the best I have ever seen."

"I thought you liked them," Cecilia teased. "I noticed when you hugged me earlier that you had a "reaction" that most men get."

Eddie moaned. He knew Cecilia was talking about the hard-on he had gotten. Even now it was straining to get out.

"It's ok sweetie," she purred. "It's perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. Is it still hard?" she asked softly.

"Yes," Eddie replied dropping his eyes once again. He was so embarrassed.

Cecilia knelt next to Eddie and took his face in her hands. "It's ok baby. You don't need to be embarrassed. I can help you."

Eddie looked up. H-H-Help me?" He wasn't sure what she meant.

"Sure, if you want me to. I can show you all kinds of interesting things while you are here."

"What sort of things?" Eddie asked his curiosity overcoming his embarrassment.

He almost knocked his chair over backwards as Cecilia placed her hand on his knee saying, "For starters we can take care of this problem you seem to have. I imagine it is getting quite painful by now." Her fingers crept up his leg until they wrapped around his young cock. Eddie thought he was going to explode right then and there.

"Cecilia!" He breathed as her fingers started to massage his aching staff. He slid back in his chair.

"Do you want me to quit?" she asked gently. "I don't want to scare you," she reassured.

"NO! Please don't stop. I-I-I,"

"It's ok. I know this is all probably very new to you. Just relax and let me show you," she said as she undid his fly. Cecilia reached inside and took his raging hard cock out into the cool kitchen air. Eddie hissed in his breath as Cecilia wrapped her fingers around his swollen meat. "My," she moaned. You have quite the handful for such a young boy," she admired. Her fingers slid up and down his length as Eddie moaned. She knew he wouldn't last long so she leaned over and took him into her mouth. That was all he could take. He exploded deep in her throat as she swallowed every drop.

When he was finished Eddie turned bright red again. "I'm so sorry Cecilia. I-I-I didn't mean to," He apologized quickly.

"It's ok Eddie. I loved it," she said licking her lips. "Now you go run along and play and tonight after dinner I'll show you some other fun things."