A Young Man's Sexual Odyssey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

I rubbed the moisture out of my eyes which were stinging and then my nose picked up an acrid stench, smelling vaguely of piss and kimchi and then I realized someone had urinated on my face. I could not believe what had happened, perhaps someone had accidently spilled a water glass with urine that had served when the bathrooms were a good distance away? If it was not an accident then I would have to chalked it up to some Korean whose family perhaps had suffered from foreigners during the Korean war and sought to humiliate one who he associated with whatever misdeed had befallen his family. I asked others foreigners if such retribution had even occurred to them but no one had even heard of such a slight. When I embarrassedly told Min-he what had happened she got a worried look on her face but offered no explanation for this mysterious occurrence. Obviously, my mind connected the occurrence in Vegas with the three alpha girls who pissed on me as I lay half drunk and exhausted in the bath tub. With this incident and I began to wonder if it was my continual fate to be urinated on again and again?

In retrospect, I guess that Min-he's sex massage had broken the ice between student and teacher, we were now man and woman and it seemed she had awoken a tremendous sexual need. She could no longer keep her hands off my cock. We'd study for an hour and then she'd reach for my zipper and grab for my cock. It was a hunger I'd never experienced before in a woman. She had to consume me. And she had a whole variety of methods of oral sex. Some times it was a concentration on the head with her tongue splitting the pee hole, other times it was like a harmonica player or a corn on the cob approach. Sometimes she'd just about swallow my cock in a deep throat, sometime half inside her mouth when to my surprise her tongue would sweep out and caress my balls. I had no complaints, I like a good blow job like every guy but the level of perfection was beyond anything I'd experienced. Nonetheless, I like oral sex to precede a good old fashioned fuck, and that is where I was headed. I had to take control and turn our oral sessions into deep fuck sessions.

The next time we met for our English lesson, after a half hour I could see the hunger in her eyes. I explained that it was more satisfying for both of us to have intercourse. She looked at me wide eyed, saying nothing. I lifted her, placing my arms under her butt and long legs, surprisingly she was light to lift. I placed her gently on the wooden table.

I reached to removed her panties which to my surprise had a "My Kitty" motif, she raised her legs gracefully to facilitate their removal. Her pussy was almost hairless. Her breasts were bigger then one would imagine under the robe she wore at the restaurant. She had a tiny hairless mole on her left breast. Her nipples were dark but small, like tiny buttons. I spread her legs and began to return the oral favor she so often gifted me with. She tasted sweet with a slight distant kimchi flavor in the background, that fermented spice inundates everything it touches.

I began to lick her vagina at different speed and always concentrating on her clitorus, until her moans became louder and louder and then I rose, dropped my pants and in one swoop inserted my dick into her dripping female charm. I noticed how long but muscular her legs were. Ever cautious, at that moment I thought I heard a noise of a door closing but as I was making love to her, I was quick to attribute it to my imagination. Fully occupied making love, I pumped her as her moans once more filled the room and she came with a loud rapid fire banter of Korean words I had no way of understanding. When I realized she was cuming I pumped even faster and finding the trigger somewhere in my balls I came too, my words of love gently whispered in her ear. I lay silent, eyes closed, as my seed filled her. When I eventually arose, she rose partial upright and embraced me saying simply,

"I love you."

At that moment, no two happier humans could have existed anywhere. I believed we were truly in love and sexually satiated. No previous sexual experience had ever reached this level of total commitment.

Of course I knew I might get her pregnant. As the months passed I never knew if she was on the pill or just unable to conceive. We had started to make love bareback and that was our style thereafter. In an obvious way I was hoping to impregnate her. My love for her and the fantasy of having a child by her seemed real and possible. When she never showed signs of pregnancy, and I often asked her if she was pregnant, she just shook her head. I imagined she must have been on the pill, it was available everywhere. I was aware that she still had periods, brief ones with little bleeding, yet even after a month of hard continual fuck sessions where I never pulled out, filling her with my cum, she remained the same. I began to wonder if I was infertile, but my sperm load was considerable, though only a microscopic analysis would later provide me with an answer. Months and months passed and I began to realize I was falling deeper and deeper in love with her. She was talkative and told me all about her family and her growing up. I found the detail fascinating but I was aware she left out some significant facts.

Time was now passing rapidly and I knew my stay on Ju-Ju would soon be over.After a weekend of really intense love making, mostly oral and vaginal, I went home and Monday morning my cock was leaking mucus and my throat was killing me. How could this be happening to me? There was only one answer, I knew I had contracted an STD, and not from a toilet.

When I saw Min-he in private, I immediately confronted her assuming she had taken on a new lover, as implausible as the possibility seemed. She in turn accused me of betraying her. I denied it, I had never touched another woman since the first night we'd been together. I suggested that she go to her doctor and be tested. She followed my request and when we met several day later she confirmed my suspicions. She was the source of my chlamydia infection. I had also paid a visit to a local doctor recommended by one of my work partners and he put me on an antibiotic regimen for the next 10 days. After several days my cock stopped leaking mucous and the terrible sore throat subsided.

Little by little I returned to normal health but I was very fearful of continuing our affair without using a condom. When I made my situation obvious by putting on a rubber before we made love, she broke down crying and confessed. It seems she wasn't the daughter or granddaughter of Jin-woo but, and this I never suspected, she was his wife. I was shocked, but it was common knowledge that successful older Korean men often took young wives. It seems he was suspicious and had her followed, the slamming door we heard that one night was a spy who had photographed us fucking on our study table in the abandoned Buddhist temple. Her husband evidently tolerated her infidelity for a while but at a certain point he couldn't take it any more. To get revenge against both of us with the hope of wrecking our relationship, her husband had gone to a bordello and purposely gotten infected from a prostitute with chlamydia. He waited until he was sure he was contagious and then he insisted on having sex with Min-he. This must have been a viagra assisted trist, for her husband suffered prostate problems and was usually unable to perform, his effort was for the sole purpose of infecting her, knowing that she in turn would infect her lover, which she unknowingly did.

These revelations, as painful as they were and her husband's actions, as devious as they were took place a few weeks before I got word of my upcoming transfer to Saudi Arabia. Of course I forgave her and invited her to abandon her husband if she wanted to come with me. She was fearful and admitted her marriage had been an economic decision. Knowing she would someday inherit her husband's business and for the sake of her family, many of which were employed there, she chose to stay on JuJu. Of course we resumed our affair and she insisted she would never allow her husband to have access to her pussy again. The night before I left, as our affair was no longer a secret, she came to my apartment and we made sweet love over and over until I had only an hour to get to the airport. True to her word, she was clean and I showed no trace of any STD once I left Korea.

So this was how I learned a big bit about cross culture sex and Korean revenge. Mi-hee and I carried on a correspondence for several months until she said her husband was destroying my letters and threatening divorce. With that information she asked that we terminate our correspondance until a later date and I acceded to her request. In short, her husband mission to destroy our relationship was successful.

I was now in Saudi Arabia working on new oil and gas drillings. We lived in compounds separated from the Saudis as if we were a foreign contagion. Down near the shore we would see what seemed to be big eyed Arab girls covered from head to toe with paper thin black silk robes. When the sun would strike them from a certain angle the gowns would become transparent and their feminine graces were obvious. From a different angle all you could see was their large eyes outlined with mascara. But we kept our distance, the punishment dealt out to foreigners who pursued these girls was too severe to risk so it was back to the hand jive lotion at the midnight hour while awaiting a break for a flight into Paris for some well deserved R and R.

I was soon to learn that Parisian prostitutes are as rewarding as any in the world although condoms are required. It was either Paris or converting to Islam at a Madrassa school. What would be your choice?

The End...of Part 3

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers
12