A Young Neighbour's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

He felt the satiny fabric of my knickers, then the elastic round the leg just above my knee. Stroking, he did not bother to try to intrude beneath the elastic, but caressed, with my encouragement to the gusset where he stimulated me outside the knickers, the satiny fabric assisting his endeavours. Eventually I could stand it no longer, I was desperate to have his young hands on me not just on my knickers.

I took his hand and lead it back to my knee.

"Very good, but now go under the elastic."

He did so, spending much time just caressing my stockinged thighs.

"Like this?" He asked.

He reached the top of my stockings, the texture changed and I could feel it. We were kissing again, but Jack kept breaking off to see what he was doing. His hand of course hidden inside the leg of my knickers. His fingers touched flesh, oh the tingle. Do you know girls, I can feel that touch right now as we talk..

"I think its time to get those knickers out of the way, don't you?"

"They are a bit like Chris's but a lot bigger."

He withdrew his hand and proceeded to separate me from my modesty, not that modesty was my principle concern. I raised my backside to assist him, and soon they were discarded beside us. He had learned well and was soon back in contact with my juicy, and very hungry hole.

I assisted him to get himself between my willingly parted thighs, he homed in on my hole and was in it to his balls in a moment. That triggered a vigorous cum... I didn't know they were called orgasms until years later... I had to hold back a bit or I would have thrown him off and that was the last thing I wanted.

"When you think something's going to come out of you, tell me."

He rode me as if his life depended on it. It seemed a long time before ...

"I thinks its going to go off in a minute."

"Then you had best play with my tits and kiss me then hadn't you."

He did both and it hit us, I knew he had cum because his groan was smothered by my mouth. He must have known it had done something for me as I clasped my legs around him.

"Now are you going to have a baby? I don't want you to have a baby."

"No Jack, young ones have babies, that's why I said to you to come and see me if you really need to do this, or to use your hand."

He continued pumping in and out, and once again I found myself waiting for him to slacken and come out. After about half an hour, having had several more cums as he still lay inside me, rocking back and fore and with no indication of him slackening I decided to call it a day and got him to pull out.

"Oooooh, do I have to? It's nice in there and I want another go."

"How quickly will it go if I say yes?"

"I can try to make it go quickly." His eyes pleaded.

"Oh alright, go on then, have another go, but be quick, I can't lie here all afternoon."

To be honest girls, I do love my nooky, but this young chap was becoming more than I could cope with, I was bloody knackered. What had I let myself in for? The vigour of it. You know how it is, much as you're enjoying it there comes a time when you start to feel raw, sort of chaffed, and it's nothing to do with being wet enough.

He slipped it in again, and I started to lose it. What I mean, I started to come as soon as he entered. I have to admit to being relieved when he said it was just going to go off. As he spewed deep into me I just knew I was going to need help to cope with him. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every one of those fucks, every come I had was appreciated but it had been a while. Right then I felt well used. I had forgotten how much come was stored up in a pair of young balls.

"That's it now, get yourself dressed, and tell your mam I want to see her."

"Am I in trouble?"

"No, but cut along home, and come back to me tomorrow about half nine."

"Does that mean I can have another go?"

God, it was like a game now that he knew how to play.

"Well, I'll think about it. I might give you a test to see what you have learned."

I was still pulling myself together when Janet arrived at my door. I was getting a pair of knickers on and my tits were still out of my bra.

"How did it go? Is he big? Are we going to have a problem?"

"Oh it went ok, we managed. Big? Hell no, he's not that big... he's fuckin' enormous. If it's left to me, we may have a problem, I don't know if I can cope, he fucked me about five or six times, I lost count, that was after I showed him what to do...and I have just had to chuck him out... he wanted another go!"

"So what next."

"Thing is, I think we can keep him out of trouble, but I will need some help. I have told him to come round tomorrow so I can give him a test."

"I am going to talk to my mother- in- law this evening, if she agrees, when you see her coming up the road, it will be about nine, come round yourself after you remind him to come round to see me at half past. You can see his cock for yourself, and mother- in- law can test him."

My mother in law had been telling me for sometime how she missed the sex life she and Bob's dad had. How she wished she could get a risk free share without the chance of being leaned on by friends and possibly getting a 'reputation.'

I visited her, she lived only one street away. Took a small bottle of Port and a lemonade with me and sat and chatted. I broached the sex issue,

"Jean, I'm so bloody desperate at times, I bloody diddle myself... Its just not the same though, my old pussy needs a stiff cock, but that old candle and my fingers are a poor substitute for a bit of meat."

"If I told you I might have a safe way of helping you out, would you be interested?"

She sat up in the chair.

"How safe?"

"Very."

"Tell me."

I told her the story of the day, Janet's approach, what we had decided, and how it had gone and how I couldn't cope on my own, and the promise.

"Are you sure he wouldn't tell? He is a bit young."

"I've threatened to tell his mother, he doesn't know she is behind all this."

"Hmmmm."

"I'll tell you this, it might put you off though, he's got a hell of a cock on him. I reckon it would split Chris in two if it was her first and that's what we are trying to avoid. Well, and her or anyone else getting pregnant."

"That big?"

"Bloody enormous. Bigger than my Bob, and bigger than any of the other fellows I have had before Bob or since."

"That sounds promising."

"I've told him to come to me in the morning and I am going to give him a test to see if he has learned anything today. What I think is that I will tell him to come into the room, and sit with you and you can just say to him that you heard he had a lesson yesterday, and what did he learn and he should do all the things he was taught with you because that would be his test."

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12