A Young Neighbour's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"Well now you have done this a few time you should know its called shagging and if you want to shag me today, you had better earn it by taking all my clothes off..."

Then she called out to me...

"Did he pass his test Nanna?"

He was busy, cock bobbing away stripping her clothes from her as quickly as possible as I stuck my head around the door.

"Yes Jean, he passed Ok, but I think I will have to test him again next week if you can manage to sort it out."

"Well Nanna, I think I will have to see if Norma can help us too, because there seems to be a lot of energy here."

"I think you are right Jean, pop down later if you have time and we can chat."

"Bye."

And I left them to it. Jean came to see me later, hardly able to walk, he had a further six 'goes' after I had left, which she says she enjoyed but eventually she had to send him home at which time she told him to go back on the Wednesday, just before lunch. She had talked to Norma, and Wednesday was Norma's half day from the shop where she worked...Norma you will recall had already lusted after that cock that she had see being wanked in the shed.

No doubt she will eventually spill the beans about Wednesday.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12