A Young Office Submissive

Story Info
An office worker finds submission with a colleague.
2.4k words
3.91
50.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day1

I'd always thought that Sarah was a submissive.

Something about the way that she spoke, held herself and seemed to hold all males in such deference, had always made me think she was a sub - and now my suspicions had been confirmed. I caught her reading 'The Story of O' in the garden area during the wonderful sunshine we'd had today. I'd only gone for a quick walk for some fresh air and sat down on the bench to eat my apple. She hadn't noticed me or put her book down.

Someone else probably would never have known the significance of the book – but I had.

"Should I use my new-found knowledge?" The question had gone round and round my mind as I sat there munching at my apple and we held a desultory conversation about the usual - weather, work and family.

"Are you enjoying your book Sara?" I asked "I've been meaning to read it but never got round to it yet"

She looked at me with dumbfounded amazement on her face and didn't answer for a few moments. A flush began to invade her cheeks as she started to stutter a reply.

"Y-y-you know the book. You know what it's about?" she asked, now flushing a deep red.

I just nodded, saying nothing, and looked at her straight on - smiling gently while waiting to see if she would say anything else unprompted.

"You aren't horrified or anything by me just reading the book?" she asked

"Sarah, if I don't say anything about the book, will you keep something quiet for me?" I asked

She nodded.

"I'm a submissive, and have been for quite a while now." I said. As I finished speaking, a look of relief, surprise and in some way pleasure, came across her face and then ended up with a smile as she started laughing.

"I thought I'd be the only one around" she said. "Well, I think I am one anyway. That's why I'm reading everything I can, books, articles, things on the internet, anything, just to make sure its what I really am, before I see what I can do about it and see how I find myself a Dom or whatever."

I smiled and said that maybe I could help her with finding out if it was really for her and maybe even introduce her to some of the friends I'd made at the munches.

She was so pleased to realise she wasn't alone. I explained that I had an on-line Master who, from the time I was very new to realising I was a sub, had been guiding me on my road of discovery. I told her how He had taken me from being shy and innocent, through personal exploration, until now I was exploring facets of myself I didn't like exploring ... but with His guidance was pushing my boundaries to become accepting of.

She listened attentively, soaking up all the information I gave her until we realised that our time was short. We arranged to meet after work to chat further.

Five o'clock came around really quickly and Sarah was standing looking nervous at my door just a few minutes later. I told her to come in and sit down as I stood up and then closed the door firmly. I made us some tea and we sat either side of my desk drinking. She was nervous ... her fingers twirling her mug round and round in her hands.

"Sarah, what's worrying you?" I asked straight out after a few minutes of watching her as we spoke about the day and a few things that were happening at work.

"I suppose I'm just really worried now that someone else knows how I feel that it may not be right, that I'm not submissive and that this is just all wrong" she blurted out really rushed and tearfully.

"Stop it Sarah! Stop it now!" I said, in my hardest tone. She looked up at me straight away.

"I've told my Master about speaking to you" I said, more gently now, "and He's happy to help you find out if you're a sub - if you'd like?"

"Do you mean that?" she asked, a smile now lighting her face

I just nodded in reply and her face brightened even more as she nodded her head.

.

"Yes please." she said.

"Alright. Tomorrow come into work wearing a skirt and a blouse ... not trousers. After work, come here as you have tonight." I instructed.

She nodded again, just smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow evening Sarah" I said as she walked out of my office.

Day 2

I know exactly what You want me to do with Sarah this evening ... I have Your instructions ... clear and exact.

She will need to be prepared for the task - undressed and suitably dressed, told what is expected of her and how she must behave.

During this time you will answer any questions she may ask.

Then she will take whatever positions I demand and I will choose that you are either gentle or firm with her. Of course you will be told to explore her in the way that she was required to explore you and similarly, she will not be allowed to cum without permission. I will give you discretion about whether your hand, paddle or cane is used, but I expect to see her cheeks reddened in some way before she cums.

When she is given permission to cum it will be your task to start and intensify her orgasm - you will decide how.

Finally you will describe her orgasm to Me and tell Me how you enjoyed causing it.

I keep reading Your instructions from earlier telling me what I have to do in the session even though You will be there on-line with us too, instructing as required ... or if required.

Five o'clock ... the corridor is silent again, the other offices not used again because of the holidays, and there's the thud of the corridor door as it closes behind someone. I look at the door and there Sarah appears, smiling.

"Hi Sarah, come in." I say as I close the door behind her with a firm click.

She sits down in the same chair as yesterday, dressed as I asked in a black knee length skirt and a pale blue fitted blouse, seemingly with nothing on her legs and wedge mules on her feet. She looks comfortable and relaxed.

She quickly starts speaking as I sit on the edge of my desk "Did you really mean it yesterday when you ..."

I put up my hand to stop her speaking.

"Stand up Sarah and take of your shoes please, then go over and close the blinds" I say.

She looks at me slightly puzzled, but stops speaking and does as she's asked. She then comes back and goes to sit down again.

"No, don't sit down, please fetch the black holdall from the corner and put the contents of it on my desk, then put it back in the corner."

She looks at me strangely again, slightly nervously now, but does as I ask without question, bringing the bag back to the desk and opening it to reveal the contents. She lifts them out one by one: a black rubber spanker about three inches wide and 15 inches long; a soft black leather flogger with 40 falls of about 15 inches and a beautifully carved wooden handle; a cane, about three feet long with a leather bound handle. She puts all three on the desk ... slowly and carefully ... laying them out in a neat row, side by side.

I watch her as she touches each one reverently, almost stroking and worshiping it, and I smile. I know those feelings for the implements of pain.

She is a submissive .... wanting to try each and every one of those items to see how they feel. I smile inside as I remember the feelings. I remember Sir guiding me down my path of discovery ... and I think of what lies ahead for her.

She returns the bag back to the corner and walks back towards me. This time before sitting down she looks at me ...

"Would you like me to do anything else?" she asks

I smile and answer

"No, thank you, for now you may sit down, Sarah"

For the next ten minutes we discuss how she felt putting the toys out ... touching them ... being asked to do things ... and how she enjoyed it all. We also discussed the fact that I'm a sub too, and only doing this to help her; that I'm not anything that she isn't; I'm a sub doing as I've been told by my Master.

I ask her does she want to go on ... because at any point she could say no ... and we would stop. She doesn't want to stop ... so ........

"Take off your skirt, Sarah." I say.

She looks at me aghast, shaking her head.

I smile and say again

"Take it off, Sarah." looking her straight in the eyes all the time.

Without speaking, she stands up and starts to undo her skirt, our gaze still locked. She stands with her skirt in her hand, wearing just a white thong on her bottom half.

"Have you ever been spanked, or felt any of those on you?" I ask, pointing to the items she'd put on the desk.

She shakes her head, nervously wringing her hands. I smile and tell her not to worry, remember at any time she can say no ... or tell me to stop. To remember that it doesn't mean she isn't submissive ... just that she's had enough for this time.

I keep talking to her as I walk round her, looking at her - and she watches me.

I take her hand, lead her close to the desk and bend her over it, putting her arms out in front of her ... her fingers touching the flogger she'd laid out on it. The delicate pale flesh of her backside is bent tight with the white material of the thong peeping through the crack of her backside.

She is nervous ... shaking slightly.

I gently rub her backside with my hand, warming the slightly chill flesh. Talking to her all the time I tell her how submission takes you to a wonderful place, to a feeling of pure contentment and commitment.

As I keep rubbing I feel her relax both cheeks, her thighs and her lower back ...I rub the tension away slowly .... then thwack as my hand spanks her right cheek and straight after thwack ... the left. She jumps, but says nothing, so I do it again - first right, then left ... then rub gently as she sighs and turns her head to me.

"This is how Sir likes to spank ... and fuck" I tell her "over the desk, seeing red cheeks. Yours are just slightly pink, but soon will be red for Him."

She nods and I rub my hand over her backside once more before landing four more spanks on each cheek ...first right then left ... right ...then left. By the end her cheeks are deep pink and she's panting and breathing heavily.

I rub my hand across her backside again ... round and round ... and drop my hand down her crack to find her thong, moving my finger under the material to run it down into her cunt .. into her wet cunt.

"Did you enjoy that Sarah?" I ask, as I rub her clit with my finger and she wriggles against me.

She says nothing but nods and, breathing heavily, tries to control herself.

"You WILL NOT CUM without asking Sir for permission" I tell her. "Do you understand Sarah?"

She knows that You have been on line all this time ... waiting ... but not knowing quite what has been going on.

I carry on rubbing her clit as she lays face down on the desk ... I feel her trembling against my hand as her need increases ... and I torment her with my other hand by getting the black spanker and gently tapping her pink cheeks with it ... enough to maintain the stinging ... five times on each cheek.

She cries out by the end of the strokes "I need to cum!"

"Sarah ... you need to ask for permission to cum" I tell her

"Please can I cum?" she immediately cries out

I turn to my screen where You are sat on Messenger ... and I type in'Sara asks PPP'

I'm still playing with her clit ... gently stroking it ... but now moving my fingers up and down to slip gently inside her too ... just pushing slightly inside and then out again ...a rocking movement in and out ...waiting for your permission.

She's crying out

"Please......" and just as she begins to cum Your words appear on the screen

'Yes ... she may cum for Me'

My fingers go deeper inside her ... in and out ... again and again ...as she rides the crest of her orgasm and then calms down .... and I gently stroke her clit and then take my fingers away.

She lays over the desk, exhausted, her thong soaking wet, her backside pink and a smile spreading all over her face as she looks at me.

I type on the screen

'she came for You Sir ... and I have a feeling she enjoyed it *grins*. She's laid over the desk face down with a pink backside, wet knickers and a smile all over her face!!!'

As she lays there recovering I chat with my Master. I tell Him what I did with her ... how I helped her reach His orgasm. It was strange spanking her and using the rubber spanker on her. It made me excited when I was using it, not because I was using it, but because I wanted it used on me instead. When I realised she needed to cum it did give me a little thrill of power though - because I made her ask twice. Then playing with her clit and fucking her with my fingers was odd ... I wanted it to be me being fucked by fingers ... not me doing the fucking. Strangely though, given all of this *grins*, I did enjoy making her cum!

Sarah has stood up by now ... I walk round the desk and hug her.

"So ... do you think you're a submissive?" I ask

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders as if to say she didn't know.

I laugh as I say "Welcome to the fold, subbie sister!"