A1386G Ch. 03

Story Info
Steven's birthday party goes better than expected.
2.2k words
4.28
16.5k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was as expected, with the four of us sitting around the dining room table as Kelly, and her younger daughter, Anne peeked their heads in to see what we thought of it before they moved on to cleaning up and putting the finishing touches on the cake respectively.

Mom and Dad were still glaring daggers at each other while picking at their food. Constance and I, now long used to the two bickering, continued on to eating the ridiculous spread Kelly and Anne had made, including a rack of lamb and a candle salad with melon balls at the base that was probably Anne's idea because even Kelly thinks some things are sacred.

The conversation was mostly light, stilted and uneventful as we all tried to avoid the subject of the exceptionally phallic candle salad.

Dad was the first one to broach the other sensitive subject of the day. "So, um, son, did you do her yet?"

I was too embarrassed to say anything as my mother looked at my father in shock.

Constance laughed. "No, Steven's been too busy talking to her and calming her down." She said, "Besides, he probably doesn't know where to start, after all, Anne and Grace are the only girls in the house, and he's probably still pining after Ellen Borchert."

"Can we go without talking about Ellen Borchert? That was three years ago!" I said, "Besides, Marie is a mess right now, and needs to get settled in first, which includes me getting the taxes and registration all sorted out."

"That's a nice name." My mother said, gesturing with her wine glass, "See Bruce, I told you he was responsible enough to have a car."

"Not for the Buick." My father said, "Besides, I already did all the tax stuff at the broker's. The original title is in the safe as are all the tax records. She's only on there under her registration number though."

"Thanks," I said. "That does help a lot. So now I just have to go shopping tomorrow, but Constance already volunteered to help there."

At about this point, the cherry fell off the banana on the candle salad, and Constance finished the job of emasculating it while I finished off a serving of plantains, and poached the pineapple ring before my father could steal it.

Soon enough, the rack of lamb was just a pile of bones, and Grace and Kelly cleared the table as we moved to the front room in preparation for dessert.

Jimmy and Grace had by this time dragged a very confused Marie into the front room as they were trying to explain things to her.

Shortly there after, Anne carried the cake in, giving off a look that simply exuded 'sorry, not sorry' the entire time, while Kelly and my mother just gave her dirty looks.

The cake wasn't anything spectacular, looking just like a small, if rather elaborately decorated, chocolate cake with a couple lit candles in it.

My family, free and slave, sang "Happy Birthday," with the only exception being a now very lost Marie who simply stood there in a party hat that someone had put on her.

Trying to include the poor girl, I had her sit on the floor next to me as we all ate our slices of the extremely rich chocolate cake. Anne had of course, outdone herself as usual. Sadly, this meant I missed out on Marie's faces as she had any kind of sweets for the first time in her life, and seemed to regard the sliver of cake she had been given with a combination of deep suspicion and reverence before she quickly devoured it.

Finally, with the cake done, there was the whole gift thing, as Anne quickly gathered the plates and hauled off the remains of the cake.

The gifts weren't going to be anything big, just cards from family on the other coast and things like that, as I'd go out with my friends over the weekend.

I proceeded to open the envelopes in rough arrangement of size, passing the cards or boxes off to a rather giddy Marie to hold, before saying thank you if the people who had given me the gift were present.

Dad had, in addition to Marie, given me a few hundred dollars to get her a wardrobe and a bed, which was definitely welcome.

My mother shot my father an indescribably nasty look as I opened her card. She had apparently expected that my father would agree, and I would get her Buick until the very last minute, and had given me a gas card that I'd probably trade to Constance later.

Kelly, Grace and Anne had pooled their gifts to get me a hardback copy of The Joy of Sex, which had more than a few bookmarks already in it, and was probably intended more as a gag gift, but definitely I'd end up using it now.

Constance, and her boy Jimmy had given me a decently sized box, which I had been told to open in private. Kelly's daughters were trying hard to hold in their laughter as they likely speculated what it was. Not wanting to risk the embarrassment of opening such a gift in front of my parents, and more importantly Kelly, I promptly passed it off to Marie before beginning the round of hugs and thank yous.

After that, now that dinner was done for everyone, Kelly and her daughters excused themselves to go finish cleaning up, as everyone else went their separate ways, withdrawing to their own spaces or those of their master, in the case of Jimmy and Marie.

After Marie deposited my gifts on my desk and I had checked that the door to my bedroom was closed and locked, and I was seated on my bed I gestured for her to sit down on a cushion on my floor as I spoke to her.

"Marie," I said, "I just wanted to tell you that I see where you're kind of lost, and will probably have trouble adjusting to some of our quirks immediately, but I've seen how you've handled yourself today, and I'm very proud to say that I think you can definitely do it."

"Yes master," she said, with a look of joy in her eyes, "thank you master."

"Now then Marie, could you hand me the box?" I said, praying that no-one else would be coming soon.

She nodded, stood up, and retrieved it without a word before handing it to me and returning to her seated position.

I held my breath as I opened the box.

Apparently, either my father had told my sister what he was planning, or she had figured I'd do something with either Grace or Anne, since it was pretty much filled to the brim with sex toys and condoms.

Marie thankfully didn't know what they were, and just looked at me with an innocent expression.

There was a book on the contents of the box wedged against one side of it. I removed that, a pair of cuffs and a few condoms, before closing the box again and sliding it under my bed.

The cuffs and condoms went in my nightstand out of sight, and I placed my newly acquired books in the cubby underneath it.

I stood up out of my seat, unlocked my bedroom door, now that the danger was over, and I headed over to the bathroom intent on taking a shower before my sister stole all the hot water for the floor.

Before closing the door, I spoke. "Marie, if you want to you can grab a book to read. I'll be a while."

I heard her say "Yes master." before I turned on the vent fan.

My shower was rather refreshing at first, and helped get rid of much of the stress of what had been a surprisingly long day.

Then Grace peeked her head in the shower right as I was rinsing the soap off my back. I managed to keep from jumping up in surprise.

"Young Master," she said "I brought up the air mattress and some bedding for Marie, if that's not too forward."

"No Grace," I replied, rinsing out my loofa, "that's quite welcome. Set it up at the foot of my bed, and show Marie how to use the pump."

"I will master," she replied, as she withdrew her now wet head from the shower.

I merely continued on to shampooing my hair.

By the time I had dried off and reentered my bedroom, the air mattress had been fully inflated and the bedding laid out. Grace had also left, and Marie was now kneeling on her cushion naked while looking at me hopefully.

"Master," Marie said as a finger traced her lips and then sternum, "this slave wishes to help you use your new presents. She begs her master to let her satisfy him and be marked as his."

Grace or Kelly definitely put her up to this, and Marie didn't seem to have any real understanding of what she was saying.

"Marie," I said, "do you even know what you're requesting?"

She placed a finger on her chin, and thought for a moment. "To have master inside me?" She said uncertainly.

This was more correct than I was expecting. "You said you had given birth before," I said, "So you have had sex before, right?"

She turned beet red, now getting what she had said. "No master, I was only ever artificially inseminated."

I was somewhat surprised by the blonde's revelation, but moved past it quickly.

"So then Marie," I said, subconsciously slipping into a portion of my psyche I didn't know about before now, "You're willingly offering your master your first time?"

She was still blushing from embarrassment. "Yes master, and every time after that, as is my duty."

Well then. "Alright Marie," I said "get on my bed, and lay face up."

She scrambled up on the bed and spread her legs. To save some time, and spare her any unnecessary discomfort, since she had volunteered, I used my right thumb to stimulate her clitoris, as I had been told to do once by my ex-girlfriend (not that we had ever gone past third base.) Marie gasped, and became flushed as she grabbed handfuls of the sheets. Soon enough, I could smell her, and felt how wet she had become. Now I was painfully erect.

Not bothering with any protection, I crawled atop her shortly there afterward. I then used my hand and hips to guide my penis in, and slowly entered Marie. She was warm and tighter than I expected, and whimpered slightly from the new experience, even as she smiled.

I wrapped one arm behind her back, and held her close as I proceeded to bottom out on my first thrust, and proceeded to speed up on subsequent thrusts.

For all that I was clumsy and perhaps inattentive, it was obvious that just having physical contact with another person was intoxicating for Marie, who had by this point wrapped her arms around me.

Of course, she couldn't do much more than lay back, as she had no experience, but after a couple of minutes her long-forgotten reflexes emerged, and she started to moan deeply and rock her hips against mine, as she held me in with her legs in a desperate attempt to get all the skin contact with me that she could.

I lasted maybe another two minutes after that, before I buried myself deep within her and came with a grunt.

After I felt the final spurt, and I had gone limp, I pulled out of Marie, and rolled over onto my back to bask in the afterglow, and looked at my slave next to me, bare but for her collar, her pale chest and handful-sized breasts heaving from the exertion.

As much as she was still panting and red in the face, there was a look of worry about her.

"Master," Marie said, "when I do become pregnant, if you decide to let me keep it, will I be allowed to hold my child after it's been born?"

I was somewhat puzzled by her question, but then, after a minute, I spoke. "Of course Marie," I said, "I'd never take a baby away from it's mother."

At this point, she started crying and hugged me laying her head on my chest, and I could barely make out the occasionally blubbered "thank you" between her sobs. Meanwhile, as I patted her head, and cooed softly to her, I was worried more about my sheets staining than anything else.

Finally, I pried Marie off me, and I got up to clean myself off in the bathroom. Kelly peeked her head in right after that to see why the noise had stopped, and then entered the room fully.

Kelly just looked at me with an approving smile, as she helped Marie up, and then instructed Marie on how to clean herself off, while I washed our combined fluids off in a cold shower before drying myself off and finally putting on some underwear.

After Kelly left, and Marie had fallen asleep in her own bed, exhausted from the day's excitement, I finally stumbled into mine and turned out the lights.