A1A Goin' Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
186 Followers

Cum shot up into her mouth when her head was near the top. Quickly she buried her face into his lap, stabbing the back of her throat with his massive erection, it pulsed more, and fired load after load after load of hot sticky goo into her. At first she kept up, swallowing it, sucking it back, swallowing and sucking back again- but she had to breath. When she snorted out cum from her nose she had to pull off and his last three blasts caught her face. She brought her hands up to cup the sides so that it didn't get on the seat of floor. In the end cum covered her face, her cleavage had cum spray and her nhands were cobwebbed with it. She kept her hands up and licked his dick clean, as best she could, sucking in the last of his goo and the fragrance of his musk before sitting back on her side and licking her fingers clean then she ran the cum from her face and breasts to her mouth as well.

Malcolm really tried not to watch, but again had to swerve to avoid someone not going as fast as he was. "Damn you do know all the tricks baby." Malcolm said: "Damn you do!"

"Thanks." Annette took a napkin from her purse on the floor and dotted her eyes. She checked herself in the mirror and made sure that Max was still asleep. "Good." she thought.

"Do you want to drink some sprite and get my taste out of your mouth?" Malcolm asked.

"No... I think I'll let you linger." she smiled at him and closed her mirror.

"You are gonna get me hard again girl."

"That's what good wives do." she said playfully.

They drove on again in silence until Max began to stir, then Annette finished her Diet Sprite, washing her mouth out with it and swallowing. "You get your rest dear?" she asked reaching a hand around and stroking his leg.

"Yeah babe... had crazy dreams."

Malcolm laughed, "You still dreaming about baseball cards Max, that ain't crazy."

"Yeah keep it up Malcolm." Max sat up and scratched his head. He had been dozing, but had known what was happening, because of the seat he couldn't watch it though. Now came the tricky part: "Hey Malcolm, do you think we can crash at your place for the night- in Savannah?"

"This road trip isn't going so fast is it?" Malcolm asked, checking his watch. "You know in a day you can actually make it to Baltimore."

"All the construction, and the forest fires held us back- so can we or not?"

"Yeah sure- you know you can."

The car fit easily enough in the number 18-B garage which was the one assigned to Malcolm's unit. He lived just out side the old King's road exit to Interstate 16. A posh community of condos and town homes. There were golf courses and a hello pad in the association. Tennis courts, a grand park and two gyms. There was even a nature trail for horse riding and stables that were located just off the grounds. Malcolm pointed it all out to them as they had driven through.

"Wow!" Annette said as she entered his condo and schlep her bag on to the floor: "How can you afford this?"

"I don't have to any more- I own it." Malcolm tossed his keys near the door and checked the messages on the cell-phone that was charging.

"Let me show you the view." Max took Annette's hand and showed her around.

The patio had two sliding doors that lead to it one from the living room and one from the master bedroom. There were two bathrooms, one with a marble hot tup. There was a fire place a full kitchen with an island bar and "the music room." Malcolm had installed a soundproof room for mixing. The view was beautiful from the fourth floor, it over looked a snaky lagoon and half the parking lot. The stars shown bright and in the distance one could see the city lights of Savannah Georgia.

"Make yourselves comfortable, I have to take these calls." Malcolm went into his bedroom.

"So what do you think of his place?" Max asked sitting on the couch.

"It is really nice, what does he do?"

"He's a producer." Max said as he got his wife a drink from the bar, which was in the wall next to the fire place.

"I'm gonna take a shower." she said after a few sips. Max showed her where it was and brought her bag for her then himself went to use the other bathroom.

Annette tested the water it was steamy hot with a steady stream. She stripped and stepped into it. The water felt great on her skin. It was soft and hot. She washed her hands, her face and her back. The soap lathered up nicely and she caressed her breasts and her buttocks and found her mind wandering to how big Malcolms cock was- and how much cum was in his balls. She rinsed the soap off her skin. The door opened. From the glass shower door she could see that her husband had entered, "Come on in babe." she invited him.

Max obliged and took his wife in his arms. He'd been so turned on knowing in the car what she was doing, but unable to see it. He pressed his body against hers. Soap ran between them, they kissed. He noticed that her kiss was gingerly and knew it was because she felt bad about having another man's cock in her mouth. His friend had came in her, where his tongue ran... the thought enraged his senses, he took her, holding her tightly- kissing her fearcely.

Annette was excited, it was rare that Max was this way. She twisted in his arms and stroking his cock brought it up into her pussy. He was not completely hard but she relaxed her pussy and allowed him entry. After a few short jabs he was as stiff as he could be and she bucked back into him: "Oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck me!"

Max gripped her shoulders from the front, wrapping his arms across her big boobs and pulled her back into him, thrusting forward. Their bodies slapped together in the rain from the shower: "Oh yes, oh yes oh baby your so hot!" he groaned as he bucked one last time and came up inside her. "Oh shit yes!"

She moaned and bit her lip as she pulled at her nipples. "Thanks sweaty... I needed that." she said turning around and kissing him full on the lips.

They showered together for a minute more and then he got out.

After a few more moments she got out too. Annette dried off and pulled on a pair of panties, then a T-shirt and no more. She grabbed her things an exited to find Max already in bed and snoring. The couch had been folded out for them. She watched him sleep for a minute before putting her bag down. Grabbing a drink she went out to the balcony to look at the night sky one more time before bed.

Malcolm came out from his room with a cigaret in hand his explanation: "Do you mind?"

"Please- it's your place... do whatever you want." she leaned on the railing and kicked the floor with her bare toes.

"Careful I may just do that."

She smiled at him and pulled her wet hair back out of her face. A sudden chill made her rub her arms.

Malcolm noticed her nipples. "We should go inside." he said to her, "We don't want you to catch a cold."

"I am not tired... and I don't want to wake up Max." she said stepping towards him. He was taller than her, and much wider. As she drew close, he blocked out the view of the stars behind him, the night disappeared into him.

"Yes... what a good wife you are." he agreed, "We could go in here, my room." He expected her to refuse, to laugh to do anything except nod.

The room was lit by a dim glow near one of his lion pictures. The black and silver bed sheets sparkled and in the dim light, shined. Soft music played from a radio clock mounted on the wall and the sound of running water filled the room from a small rock fountain, also built into the wall. Mirrors lined the ceiling, the walls to her left as she entered, and the walk in closet doors, which slid along the wall to the right- they too were mirrored. "This is gonna be freaky isn't it?" She asked turning around and facing him at the foot of the bed.

He stooped and kissed her soft white mouth. Her lips puffed open and his tongue explored her.

Annette stroked his tongue with her own and stepped backward on to the bed, leading him back and on top of her as she reclined before him. She spread her legs and welcomed his massive body on top of her, all the while continuing the deep passionate kiss.

"Oh baby you feel so right." Malcolm said as he tore off his shirt.

Annette yanked down on his sleeping pants as she gyrated beneath him, still in her panties. His dick popped out, erect, ready. She took it in her hand and messaged its massive thickness. With her other hand she rubbed her pussy from the outside of her panties before sliding them to the side and lined up his dick with her hole. "Yes!" she gasped as his head made contact with her pussy lips.

Malcolm felt the warmth from her, his body tingled. He'd thought he would be in control of the situation and in his mind had gone though all the steps how he would lead her to this place, this time this moment- but here already by her will- he was at a loss, and had to double his pace to follow her lead. His penis quickened into her, her warmth covering him as he slid deep inside her.

Annette felt his massive cock enter her. It plunged into her depths, and she welcomed it with her warm juices and soft moans. She nibbled on his ears and rapped her white legs around his black back, gripping his black ass with her white hands, and scratching him as he thrust his final length deep into her: "Oh my God you're so big!"

"Your so soft!" he broke from another kiss to suck on her large breasts and began to thrust back and forth into her. Her legs bounced up around him as he did so and he gripped her shins for balance.

Annette arched her back and squeezed her pussy muscles around his huge cock. "Of fuck yeah!" she gasped taking in a breath and relaxed as he continued to thrust in and out of her. To her left she watched him fuck her from the mirror . Then she threw her head back and watched from the overhead mirror for a while. She ran her hands across his back, enjoying the contrast between their skin. "Oh that's it Malcolm- fuck my white pussy, you want it don't you? take it baby cum in me." she whispered into his ear as he worked his cock in and out of her.

For Malcolm it was too much too soon. He groaned and came instantly. His dick pulsed and pulsed as it unloaded wad after wad into her, streaming, pouring shooting cum out deep inside of her pussy. "Ahhh!"

"Oh shit yes!" Annette gasped in surprise as her body went rigid. Instantly he'd brought her to a climax as well. "Oh fuck this is fantastic!"

Malcolm rolled over on his side, breathing heavy: "Oh baby you are good!"

Annette cupped her pussy with her hand as his dick popped out, and jumped to her feet. "Where's your bathroom?"

Malcolm pointed to the left.

Annette dashed in and grabbed a washcloth from the sink, then ran some warm water and was about to wash out her pussy when she saw that her hand had been filled with his cum run off as it seeped out of her. After sex Max always dashed to the bathroom to wash off his dick. He'd toss her a washcloth so she could capture his cum and so protect the bed- it was unromantic, but practical- but this was different. Annette looked at her hand, it was filled with cum! She brought it to her nose and smelled it. Her scent was light, but his musk was heavy. She couldn't help it... she wanted more. She wiped her hands on the back of her panties and turned off the water, then went back to the bed. Finding Malcolm on his feet, looking for his pants. "Stop."

"What?"

She walked to him and dropped to her knees, caressing his ass and thighs with her hands. "Do you have more for me big boy?"

"Oh you know I do..." Malcolm said, unsure if he really did or not. He had shot off a good load in the car and then annother one only now...

"Give it to me then." Annette took his dick in her mouth and sucked it. She popped the head in and out for a while before taking it with her hands and combining long strokes and sucks together to cover the black rod with her mouth and make it hard again. It was already slick, from her juices and his, but she cleaned off her taste from it and sucked down the remaining of his cum from before.

Malcolm took a seat back on the bed and reclined as Annette lay on her side and continued to suck his dick, so reclined, until he was massive and hard again. "You gonna fuck me again?" she asked as she jerked him off with both her hands. She spit on his dick and it made a squishy noise.

"Oh yes.." he sighed, "Oh yes..."

"Don't cum yet." she stopped and got up on all fours, "I want you to fuck me Malcolm I want your hot black dick in me!" she cooed.

Malcolm jumped to his knees and brought her around to a doggy style position where they could both see their reflection. Without hesitation he drove his long dick into her and began slapping her ass with his hips as he fucked her from behind. Her balls slapped against her as well. Her moaning grew louder and louder. Malcolm tugged on her hair, "Yeah bitch..." it slipped out.

Annette giggled and pushed her soft round ass back on to him: "That's it, yes, oh call me a slut, call me a whore!"

"You're not...uh...oh your a good wife!" he humped her from behind.

Annette squeezed her pussy tight around his dick, "Call me a slut!" she gripped her breasts as they bounced back and forward.

"Oh take it you whore take my black dick!"

"Oh give it to me boy fill me with your hot black cum, fuck my white ass!"

Again it was too much. Malcolm gasped, winced, and came- shooting his hot cum up deep inside of her. "Oh shit!"

"Yes!" Annette screeched, pumping back on him with every shot of his cum. "Of fuck me, fill me, thrill me Malcolm, fuck me with that hot black dick!" she shoved her body back into his and reached around to kiss him when he was finally finished.

"Oh girl you are hot." he kissed her neck, her shoulder and her mouth, exploring it for one last time with his tongue.

Annette climbed out of the silk bed and pulled her panties strait. She felt his hot cum slowly oozing out of her, but moved quickly back into the living room where Max was still sleeping, and quickly climbed into bed with her husband.

He put an arm around her and drew her near. In a groggy voice he mumbled something about sleeping or driving and continued to doze.

Annette held her husbands arm and felt safe. The room was dark, but she couldn't sleep. She thought about the fucking she had received and decided that she would do it again, maybe on the way up U.S. 1 she would meet some other Black guy in a bathroom or at a truck stop... she'd fuck him. "Yes..." she thought, rubbing her soaked panties and pussy, "I'll fuck him good."

gobula
gobula
186 Followers
12