Aablar the Neanderthal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

'If you wish to rake up ancient history, Charlotte,' said Fiona, losing patience, 'bear in mind that it was the dominess regiments that organized the evacuation of our few surviving foremothers and commanded and navigated the spaceships that brought us to this planet five centuries ago. And the dominesses who conceived the idea of using savage DNA to re-vitalize our stored sexual material so that our current generations have regained strength and fertility. Only a thousand of us arrived on this planet we call Eartha. Today there are fifty thousand of us to the four million native savages. We will grow in numbers, conquer this planet and return to the heights we achieved on Amazonia!'

'It is the Scholaresses who run the labs,' Charlotte retorted. 'Our research makes our survival possible. Our work has returned our lifespan to the 150 years it was on Amazonia. It is our work that ensures that fifty-year-olds like us are at the height of our powers. Our seventy-year old sisters are still taut and beautiful and fertile. When we came to Earth, we were not much different from the native Earth people who are dead before they have seen forty winters.'

'We will get nowhere by blaming each other,' the Queen interjected gently. 'Both the scholaresses and the dominesses are essential to our survival.'

'It is the regiments that control the throne, Vanessa,' said Charlotte. 'And they ensure that we remain in this warlike situation with the native peoples of this planet. Why can't we work with them and civilize them, rather than treating them as mere livestock and sources of potent sexual material?'

They were interrupted by one of the Palace Guardians, who approached and bowed respectfully. 'We have word from Captain Rhea Candaris of the aircraft 'Helena',' she said. 'They have news of the Lady Katnissa and the Lady Althea.'

'Put her on the view screen,' said the Queen gravely.

Rhea Candaris appeared on the screen. She was on the bridge of her aircraft and wore the yellow and red leotard of the Susanna Regiment, gold captain's rings on her sleeves. Her voice was level, but her face showed strain. 'We have found their horses and equipment,' she said. 'They appear to have been attacked. Their body armor, helmets and most of their weapons are at the site -- only their daggers are missing. Lady Katnissa's helmet bears superficial dents and appears to have been struck repeatedly with a blunt instrument. The blows destroyed her communicator and it cannot be analyzed. Lady Althea's helmet exhibits superficial damage, but her communicator is operative. We have analyzed Lady Althea's communicator, but there is no distress call and no log, so we have no track of their movements prior to the attack.'

The Queen turned to Countess Fiona. 'What do you suggest, Countess?'

Fiona was all business. 'Set down two fully armed squads on horseback to find their trail from the attack site. I want any and all information about their attackers. Set the 'Helena' to a spiraling course outward from the attack site. What other aircraft are in the area?'

'The 'Hypatia' and the 'Andromeda', Countess,' said Rhea Candaris.

'Set up a concentric search pattern with all three ships,' said Fiona. 'Rhea, I'd like you to take local command of the search mission. Report back to us on the hour or when you have any news.'

'It will be done, Countess. Salutations, your majesty. Out.' Rhea Candaris bowed low and cut the transmission and her image faded from the view screen.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12