Aablar the Neanderthal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers

Fiona drifted over to the bedroom's picture window and looked out over the city. She recalled the many happy times she had spent in this room and her eyes misted over. The Amazon had totally divorced sex and reproduction from each other. Children were reared in protective state care till the age of eighteen during which time sex was prohibited. However, once children were of age, they had no taboo against incest.

Katnissa had been Elizabetha's acolyte when Fiona had first made love to her in this room. It was late and they had both had a few drinks. Hugging and rubbing nipples, prior to leaving for home, Fiona found herself aroused by her beautiful daughter. In very short order they found themselves in the wide bed. Fiona gently slid her uniform leotard and panties off. Then she had tenderly manipulated Katnissa's clitoris, teasing her and arousing her, making her cry and moan. Her fingers had worked faster and faster until she finally saw Katnissa's whole body tense and thrash as she began to scream, 'I'm coming! Oh, mother, I'm COMING!! Oh, Hera, mother of us all, I'M COMING!!!'

The memory of their lovemaking was very sharp. Fiona was caught up in conflicting emotions -- tears streamed down her face but at the same time she felt warmth descending to her lower belly and moistness in her crotch. She was almost in a trance so that she barely noticed the fingers that reached around her and lightly caressed her breasts and gently pinched her hardening nipples.

Fiona slowly turned and found herself in Charlotte's embrace. She stood nearly a head taller and looked down at her miserably and found her misery mirrored. Words were not necessary. They kissed, first tentatively and then with increasing urgency. Fiona was surprised by Charlotte's sexual aggression. She found her pistol belt unfastened and her leotard unzipped. Soon she was naked save for her thigh boots. In turn she undid Charlotte's silk sash and robes. They stumbled rather inelegantly to Katnissa's bed and Fiona found herself on her back. Charlotte was sucking on her meaty nipples, the tip of her tongue darting out to tease and excite, while her hands kneaded Fiona's firm little breasts. Then her mouth traced lower on to Fiona's belly and when her lips reached the silky blonde down at her crotch, Fiona moaned softly. Charlotte was in no hurry and her tongue traced Fiona's nether lips, the tip darting in and out of her tight cunt, tasting the sweet smelling vaginal fluid and stimulating the emission of more. Finally her tongue found Fiona's clit and began to tease it in earnest. Fiona was now sopping wet and uttering sharp little cries each time her clit was tongued. Her fingers were now intertwined in Charlotte's soft black tresses and she arched her back to draw the High Scholaress' face deeper into her crotch.

Fiona's vaginal fluid flowed copiously now and its strong musky aroma was driving Charlotte wild. Her own moist cunt began to get wet, but she focused on Fiona, her tongue working tirelessly and her hands ranging from her powerful buttocks to tweaking her rock hard nipples. Then, Fiona's cries began to rise in pitch, her fingers gripped the silk sheets and Charlotte felt the powerful contractions of her cunt as she came violently. As her orgasm gripped her, she screamed out, 'Sweet Hera! Oh, my lady!! I'M COMING!! I'm COMING!!!'

Finally, exhausted and drained by grief and passion, covered with sweat, vaginal secretions and tears, Fiona lay prone. Charlotte crawled up and they cuddled each other. Later Fiona very lightly stripped off Charlotte's white leotard and made love to her slowly. Charlotte rose to a very smooth climax and when she came, her orgasm was muted. However, she quickly rose to another climax and came again and again, mini-orgasms that caused her to her breath to rasp and her body to shiver. When she finally lay still, she drew Fiona back into her arms and they dozed -- political enemies, rivals for the throne, but lovers for now.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,504 Followers
12