Aablar the Neanderthal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked hard as she sank down on him, and inhaled as she withdrew. As he thrust more of his prick into her mouth, he held her down longer and longer so that she began to suck for air. The suction became more and more pleasurable and Leia breasts heaved with the effort of breathing as she choked on his cock. Even deep-throating him, she had only swallowed six of his nine inches!

Finally, he released her and she sat back on her haunches, breathing heavily, still gently fellating his rampant cock. Katnissa's attention had been focused on Leia, but with this break she found that Althea was no longer by her side. She had wiggled out of her deerskin panties and halter, and now naked save for her thigh boots ascended the throne to Aablar. She kneeled and her hands joined Leia's in caressing Aablar's huge cock. Leia's looked up at Aablar in anger, but his eyes quelled her. He made a slight motion of his head and she withdrew to the bottom of the throne steps.

Now simultaneously Althea stood and Aablar's knees came together. She straddled his thighs, continuing to hold his huge cock in her hand. She now guided it to her cunt and stood poised with it silhouetted between her legs. Aablar's hands came around her to grasp and knead her round buttocks. Even in the silhouette, Katnissa could see the drop of vaginal fluid forming on Althea's nether lips, grow heavy and then quiver and drop onto the eye of his shaft. The thought formed in her head that -- 'God! She's really wet!' -- but at the same time a cry escaped her lips.

'Althea! No!'

No one appeared to hear her. Leia remained on her haunches like a statue. Slowly and with the appearance of inevitability, Althea lowered herself. As Aablar's penis head spread her vaginal lips, her hands moved to his massive shoulders to steady herself. She continued to impale herself, her tight cunt stripping back his tough foreskin. When his dickhead had fully penetrated her, she felt her thighs go weak as if they would no longer support her. His powerful arms held her up by her buttocks. He continued to lower her gently, entering her more and more deeply. Finally, when he was almost completely sheathed in her, he arched his back and thrust till her pliant mount was tightly astride his.

She was looking at him, eyes glazed and panting. She was uttering half moans, straddling his powerful body and impaled on his huge cock. Aablar held her buttocks tightly and began to thrust into her, first slowly and then with increasing urgency. Althea's moans grew louder. Soon she reached a powerful orgasm and her screams echoed off the cavern walls. Aablar did not stop pistoning her and she felt herself rapidly ascending to another climax.

Aablar was intent on fucking Althea thoroughly. He did not appear to notice the passage of time -- the approach of the precise time of vernal equinox. However, Althea seemed to sense it and began urgently squirming and rotating her hips. Her lips found his and their tongues dueled before his held hers in thrall. She felt the onset of another orgasm in a first small contraction. It was followed by a huge, powerful one that gripped him from his penis head in her womb to the base of his shaft at her vaginal lips. As she began a third contraction, he felt his ejaculate course up his shaft and with a hoarse cry he began to pump his load of semen into her. Just as the first gush of semen coursed into her womb, the time of the vernal equinox struck!

Aablar continued to groan and pump semen into Althea, and she in turn was screaming anew with her continuing orgasm. Covered with sweat, Althea was splayed over Aablar's lap, impaled on his still rigid member. His semen burbled out of her, warm, sticky and highly pungent. The smell seemed incredibly sensuous to her. Her own vaginal fluids flowed copiously, intermingling with his jism, her gentle musky scent overpowered and barely discernable even to his keen nose. Her gaze at him was now clear and her gray-green eyes deep and serious.

'Aablar, I will bear your son.'

12