A'adgts Initiation

Story Info
A tale of alien incest.
5.2k words
3.84
70.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wills
Wills
5 Followers

I feel suspended on that horizon between consciousness and the dream world. Re-living the sheer intensity of our coupling, the pain of his first contact, the ecstasy as I had drawn him into my very core, the exquisite sensation as his fluid, drawn through my body, brought life to the next generation. My consciousness struggled to bring me through from my dreams and memories; I awoke to the sound of a gentle melodic moaning. I, and the rest of the camp, had been waiting this dawning this for some time; the next two turns of the sun would be frantic as we marshalled our effort to support and encourage her through her initiation.

Everyone here? Ok, lets get started. Most of you know Dr. Joe Lublin, he leads the scientific team on this mission, he's going to tell you what we know, and what we expect to happen of the next couple of days; Joe over to you.

Right, we have been tracking this group for about two weeks; we anticipate a mating and we are here to document the event. Some basic facts; there is very little concrete information about the species. The planet contains nothing that we cannot obtain easier elsewhere so there have been no intensive species studies. We know that currently the smaller males outnumber the larger females by about ten to one. We also know that after the winter cycle the numbers are pretty much in balance. There is discussion in some circles that the males act as a food stock through the winter period but there is no conclusive evidence.

We know from the DNA micro probe analysis that the female group we are following contains eight distinct families. The science suggests incestuous coupling.

You can see from the projection, this is a shot taken yesterday; this group has 47 females of varying age and size. An adult female is roughly 3 x 2 standard units and a little over two units high not including the sensory pod. The pod contains the majority of the sense organs of the species, sight, smell, and touch. You have all seen the tentacle like things that snake in and out of the pod. We have recorded sound, it is not complicated enough to be speech, and we think they communicate telepathically. We know they feed using other tentacles around the edge of the carapace skirt; they seem to use some to liquefy food and others to ingest the goo. You have all noticed, I am sure, how the females feed the males about once every standard week. The males do not seem capable of feeding themselves. We are reasonably certain from monitoring that the same females service the same group of males; if we have time, we will set up some tracking studies. The males live as a separate herd away from the female group. I heard some of the females on board the platform are quite keen for that structure here!

We know nothing about gestation periods. I would guess that this is as late in the cycle as it's likely to get for a mating if the offspring are to born before the onset of the winter cycle. The young with the group we imagine were born in the previous mating cycle, that would equivalent to two years ago. Oh and we think they live for about 80 cycles.

The one we are interested in is the female in the centre of that group. We believe she has come into fertility and is probably aged 20+ cycles, that's roughly 35 standard years. You can see flaps forming a crest across along the top of her back. They all have the flaps but over the last few days her crest has increased dramatically in size and begun to take on a purplish hue, you can see it quite prominently against the iridescent colouring reflected off their shells. Back to you Commander.

Well if they are going to put a male up on top to fuck that extended fanny I want the camera team to record every second. Work out your camera angles, deployments, the whole shit. I do not want any malfunctions, excuses or cock up's, except down there. We have come a long way to record this and you get right. Ok, get busy.

My olfactory tentacles twitched and swayed collecting the scent of A'adgt's approaching spawning. Others are stirring, priming themselves for the task ahead. Several already heading to where A'adgt is nesting, joining the few that stayed with her through the twilight period.

It was many cycles since my initiation. I fulfilled my duty to the clan with a fine spawning that added four new females to our number. A'adgt is two generations below my line; her foundling came from my spawning. I felt a closer bond with A'adgt's initiation than with M'ndgt's earlier in the cycle. Better yet, I am to herd the males. I will be choosing A'adgt's initiation partner; an awesome responsibility bestowed on me by the clan. I knew she was ready to spawn, unless she rejected the partner I choose; that will result in a swift and ultimate penalty imposed by the clan, on both me, and potentially A'adgt.

Commander, you had better see this. We have serious action down there. They are grouping up around the target female.

Monika, can you go to a full screen projection. Focus in on the centre of the group; I want to see what's going on. Joe, tell me what were seeing. Are you recording this people? Get the audio feed on line.

I recalled my own initiation with a great deal of pleasure and contentment. I can feel even now the overwhelming presence of the male as he came into me and have often wished to recreate that exquisite sensation as I absorbed his offering. I cannot describe the pleasure I felt. Many of the female G'elt's, juveniles, unsure of the task ahead of them have asked me to explain how initiation feels. It is a feeling of the utmost oneness, a completion, a bringing together of two compatible souls to produce a new generation. Rapture does not even come close to describing the sensations that rippled through me during the coupling. How often I have regretted the single coupling principle of the clan, our land can only support a limited population.

Enough dreaming; there is work to be done. I had better join the others and organise A'adgt's initiation and the hunt.

I could barely see A'adgt for the commotion around her, her foundling - my daughter, naturally by her side. The folds running down her back had doubled in size during the twilight period forming a lipped crest; you could see the lips contracting as wave after wave of Mnt'l popped from between them into the air. The lips of her crest are coloured a violet hue with flashes of purple as Mnt'l fragrance exuded and drifted along her back into the breeze. It was Mnt'l that had coaxed so many of us into this morning, triggering our dreams of earlier couplings, spurring on our activity. When the lips glistened red, A'adgt would be ready.

Mnt'l fragrance reminds each of us foundlings of our own initiation, it restores that feeling of power, of oneness, the completeness that accompanies every successful coupling. It is a reminder of our debt to the clan and the contribution that only a female can make to the future of the clan. Initiations occur every other cycle and can be as intense for some of us as the real thing. Already I could see foundlings with distended folds. Some of the more recently initiated were clearly finding the situation difficult to deal with, their folds flashing purple and contracting as wave after wave of Mnt'l caressed their senses forcing them to relive the cathartic shock of their own coupling. The sound of the group was almost overwhelming and I had to shout to get their attention.

Can you hear that, Zeus, what is going on down there? Are the recorders on?

Naturally.

Well get back-ups, this lot are normally as quiet as mice, now they are suddenly having a fucking sing song. What the Zeus was that?

Vision tentacles swung as one in my direction. Oh, good, that got their attention. I informed the clan that there was serious work ahead. I delegated her foundling and two of A'adgt's sisters to shepherd her and to attend to her every need. A party will join me with the hunt. Elders take the young ones, the G'elt's, to a safe distance, the young males particularly must not witness what happens here. T'sdgt; you will be next for initiation in two cycles; you are to observe and learn. Stay here near to A'adgt, when the moment comes, your duty will be to assist with the placing of the male. T'sdgt's flaps flashed and rippled. Do not be afraid, it is part of the initiation. The male is always 'placed' by the next in line; call it a taster for things to come.

They are separating. Boy, the fuckers can move fast when they want to.

That's why we're not down there on the surface. Their sensory receptors are extremely refined, at least in the females; they can pick up our scent over 50,000 units away. A surface group last century found them selves surrounded at dawn. You do not want to hear that tape, it is just too horrific to imagine how those poor bastards died. You've seen what they do to carcasses; you can imagine the rest. Humanoids have actually been down within male groups. They are benign, tiny by comparison to the females, but as soon as the females get a scent of you, better get out in a hurry. The trouble is the males always have their female shepherds close by. See how there forming up into columns, I think there probably going to encircle the males.

Yeh, thanks for that Joe. Folks, I think we've hit jackpot. There is only one scant report as to what happens during a mating and I think we are about to witness one first hand.

Listen up people. I want a full status check now on all visual and audio input and recording. Everything is to be backed-up. Any doubts, break out new equipment. Monika, stay with the small group for the main camera feed, set wide angle to cover the two columns. Zola, direct the secondary camera to concentrate on activity within the columns. David, can we get a paracam down over the small group?

Sure, but its down to timing. When is the action likely to start? The paracam's only have a limited life.

No idea. Tell you what, let's get one down there now, I'd like to see just what's going on within the small group. Use a dual facility IR and Digital feed, Zorn can run IR enhancement on the input to get detail imagery. Set another one when we see what is happening with the columns, maybe we can get some detail of what they're doing when they reach the males. We should have time enough to deploy as and when we see the situation unfolding; we can get some accurate timing from the first deployment and take it from there.

This is exciting; here I am directing my first initiation hunt. This is almost as good as the real thing; I can feel my folds dilating - goodness, even at my age! A pity the initiation hunt is organised by a line ancestor, this will be my only opportunity.

These males are pathetic! They have to follow us around feeding off us, they have no ability to take natural food, and then when we get amongst them during a hunt they become terrified and stampede in every different direction. Yet, when you finally get one to enter you, the feeling is ... well its indescribable. Nothing compares to the intensity of the feeling; I never before felt such satisfaction. Concentrate girl, you have a job to do.

Wow, that is incredible. Looks like she is about to blow.

Commander, can you see how her heat signature is markedly different from the three females with her. The infrared picks out temperature fluctuations along her back. See as those folds ripple, looks like surges of a gas erupting. What is that about? Some kind of mating pheromone? The other females look as if their using their tentacles to sooth her, see how there snaking back and forward across her. There are intense heat spots at various places within her body.

I had a girl like that once, kept farting as I fucked her. Biology, initial comments?

Commander I have initial feed out of the visual enhancer, it's giving me some extra detail. Clearly, we are building up to some event here. Her body signature is distinctively different from the others. It looks to me, and excuse my language, as if she has one large fanny along her back. Looks as if the male has to get up there and fuck her.

Oh, I don't think that right.

What's that Monika?

I just don't think the male will be able to get up there. From what we have observed, they have no appendages for climbing. I just don't see how he will get up there to perform. We don't even know if he has a willy. Maybe he will just use one of those tentacle things from the ground and poke it into those folds.

He better fucking not. I'm expecting a little more action than that. We've come a long way to film some carnal action, not a fucking tentacle waving in the air. I want to see that boy up there wallowing in those pussy lips; I wouldn't mind having a crack at those myself! She's a horny fucker. Monika! I am joking. Ok!

I could feel A'adgt's anxiety even from this distance. Her body is undergoing no end of changes to prepare for the coupling, much of it terrifying for her. Her attendants are crooning soothing responses. They are helping to relax her so that she does not trigger the spawning before the partner arrives. I can sense her sisters, both sterile, gently caressing her, savouring with their tentacles the nectar that they would never produce themselves.

It was always like this. Only one female in a spawning has the capability to reproduce. A spawning normally produces between 12 and 20 G'elt's, three or four would be female. I recalled her foundling's spawning, there had been four females, the fourteen male G'elt's placed with the herd after the first cycle. So strange the way they are identical at birth and yet within a few turns of the sun the females are twice the size of the males.

I can sense A'adgt's foundling telling her of the experience to come and how to deal with the emotional surge she would feel. She explained how the first shock of contact might be painful. Sometimes the pain could be intense and barely supportable, but how she would be able to transcend above the pain and experience that unique and intense sensation as pain passed into pleasure and rode through her to the complete consummation of her coupling. A'adgt told her foundling how frightened she was, what if she rejected the partner? Her foundling explained how she should taste him when he first arrived. Seek compatibility, if you reject him then, I will find you another mate before dawn. You must not impale yourself upon him if you are not certain. Now calm yourself, save yourself for the coupling.

Boss, the paracam's on line, took just under 3 minutes to reach position.

That's Commander to you, shit-head; get it up on screen. Biology, tell me exactly what you see.

I would say a mother and three offspring. The middle one is obviously the one that's going to be fucked. Did you notice that all the young have been taken away, apart from that one just off to the left? Suggests a social structure more advanced than previously thought. Presumably the young are deemed 'too innocent' to witness the mating. My guess is that the one off to the left will be next in line; she's probably here to observe. You can see how excited she is, that kind of crest along her back is waving wildly but she doesn't have the same degree of colouring of the one 'in heat'. What I don't understand is the lack of sensory arousal in the two smaller females, the mother's clearly turned on; you can see the folds of her crest rippling with the same purple tinge as the target, all-be-it not as inflamed. In fact, the target is rippling purple to red now. In addition, notice that the two smaller females are developing new nodes along the sides of their sensory pods; the target has similar ones. Anyone know how many young are born at once? They look awfully like breasts. My guess is you are going to get what we came here for. I'm really intrigued as to how it's going to be accomplished; Monika was right, the male's not climbing up there.

You are disgusting! How can you say they are breasts?

Follow through Monika. We know they only mate occasionally, that presumes multiple births. If they are large births then it makes sense to share the feeding. Maybe the other two are surrogate mothers just available for the feeding. That would be one explanation for them not appearing to being sexually aroused. That brings us to gestation, why are they developing breasts so soon; surely the gestation will take the group into the next cycle that is about 300 universal days away.

People look at the wide angle. Tell me what you think is happening.

Ok, we are nearly there. Bring the flanks in and close up the ends I do not want a stampede up toward A'adgt, the poor thing would have a fit, she will think she has to take them all.

No one, but no one, is to move in toward the males until my say so, understood? Now close the circle.

Joe, explain this.

They've formed a circle about 2000 units across. The males seem somewhat agitated but none of them is seeking to move out of the circle. I don't understand that, they're much faster than the females over short distances. I don't think much will happen now, it's getting near twilight, we know they hardly move overnight.

Rest up. We will begin the hunt at first light. The foundling tells me that we should try for the coupling tomorrow, A'adgt is ripening quickly.

They're moving.

Keep the circle closed and spread out. I will move in with these two and start the selection. Each time we split the herd I want parties to move to contain them. None of you need be reminded, but I will anyway, no eating of the dead ones, the foundling family always has first choice.

Right, move in on my signal.

It took us half the morning to reduce the males to about thirty for the final selection. A few, as always, tried to escape; we dispatched them for use later. I moved between the few remaining dividing and selecting until I was reasonably certain. I think it's this one. Have to pick one, just these three left, otherwise its start again. I so want it to be right for A'adgt. Separate this one; take him over there so I can study him. Dispatch the other two, its definitely not one of them. I moved toward the male towering over him; he was only about one fifth of my size. In the usual submissive way, he flattened himself to the floor, just one eye cautiously peeping out. I moved my sensing tentacles over him trying to detect any sign of incompatibility. I was not completely sure what I was looking for, some inner sense made me certain that I would enjoy coupling with this one and I guessed that would be fine for A'adgt. I had no way of knowing that my primeval instincts had ensured that I picked one of A'adgt's brothers.

This is the one; I announced it to the rest of the clan.

He's clearly terrified. Do not worry; we are not going to eat you. I have chosen you to couple with a member of our clan. You bring honour to your herd, you do honour to our clan. You should be proud. For the honour that you bring to our clan you will go on to live many other lives. (Nicely put if I say so myself.)

Joe, do you think they found what there looking for?

Looks like it Commander; they've singled off that one. Did you see how callously they dealt with the others?

Yeh, brutal; another tentacle we knew nothing about. Like a fucking whip, the way it shot out and brought them down. Hold on, they're gathering up the bodies. See how they raise that plate at the 'tail' to hold them. Wow, we are seeing real new stuff here. Make sure the paracam's getting details of that. What do you imagine they will do with the dead ones?

My guess is they will eat them. You saw how they disposed of that old female just after we arrived. Maybe the mating festival finishes with a feast. We had better get that recorded.

I spoke quietly to him all of the way back to A'adgt's group. Trying to calm his fears, I told him of the pleasure in store for him, the sensations he would feel and of the honour of being the chosen one. I gave him a new name L'idgt - meaning life giver. All the while, I was terrified that he might run for his life. I had never heard of it happening and I prayed that it would not happen on my watch.

Wills
Wills
5 Followers
12