Aames, OB/GYN & Emma

Story Info
Pap smears have never been like this before.
3k words
4.33
194.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was quite used to taking good care of herself. It had been just over a year since her last "female" physical, something she prided herself on doing every year. Having recently transferred from Keene, New Hampshire to the warmer climate of Mobile, Alabama, she needed to locate new medical care. Opening the phone book, she flipped through the yellow pages to the Obstetrics and Gynecological physicians listed. She wrote down the first three names and numbers and closed the book.

The first name on the list was Dr. Aames, OB/Gyn. Carefully she pressed the numbers on the phone. A pleasant woman answered the call and gave Emma a quick overview of services and prices and insurance procedures. Emma asked a few routine questions and decided to schedule an appointment. Her appointment was in the late afternoon, by her own request.

On the appointment day, Emma left work about an hour early, giving her enough time to arrive about 15 minutes before the scheduled time. She knew from experience that there was always paperwork to be filled out. As expected Emma was asked to complete several pieces of paper handed to her on a clipboard. She took her time and answered each item honestly and accurately. When completed she handed the clipboard back to the lady behind the glass. Emma also handed her the insurance card, so the woman could make copies. She waited a few moments for the woman to ensure all the questions were answered and then for the insurance information to be copied. Once she was handed her card back, she took a seat and quietly waited.

Ten minutes passed and Emma was left sitting alone in the waiting area, as all the other patients were scheduled ahead of her. Another five minutes and the anxiety began to set in. Emma, like most women, never "looked forward" to these check-ups. With tension beginning to well in Emma's stomach, she reached for a magazine to help her relax. She found an article of interest and delved into reading it. Time ticked by without her noticing it. It had been nearly 45 minutes since her arrival, when she was finally called back. As she rose from her seat, she noticed most of the office lights were dimmed or turned off. This left a curious thought in her head.

She followed the nurse back to the exam rooms. The nurse weighed and measured her and noted the figures on her chart. Then she led Emma into room 212 and gave her the standard paper gown and a sheet to cover up with once on the exam table. Room 212 was different than Emma had expected. It seemed cold and sterile unlike the facilities she was accustomed in her home of New Hampshire. The first thing she noticed was the exam table being made of stainless steel with a flimsy "mattress pad" carefully placed on top and covered with medical paper and large side pieces and rollers like on a gurney. Emma had never seen a table like this, but definitely recognized the stirrups of all GYN tables, this table also had side panels that held legs open and apart for child birthing. The walls were white and the lights were terribly bright. Naturally there were cabinets and small wash basin, the standard counter tops as with all doctors' offices, and a stainless steel sink, larger than Emma was used to seeing. Much seemed new, but she was in the south now and had to expect "differences," well didn't she? Quietly the nurse exited the room and left Emma to undress and put the gown on.

About 7 or 8 minutes went by and a soft knock came at the door. Emma acknowledged the knock and the door opened. This time it was not the nurse, but a gentleman, presumed to be Dr. Aames. He introduced himself to Emma and asked her forgiveness for taking so long. The doctor was steadily gathering items from around the room as he was speaking. He had gone to the hospital to do an emergency c-section, twin girls, all was fine. Emma smiled and relaxed as his story unfolded. Finally, Dr. Aames sat down on the stool at the side of the exam table. He looked over Emma's chart and asked her about her female medical history and about her sexuality (as Emma silently thought – what sex life). She answered the best she could. This being her first time with this doctor she was naturally apprehensive and uncomfortable speaking of her intimacies. His voice was soft and kind and enabled her to relax a little, well what little you can on a metal table.

Before the exam began, Dr. Aames wanted to offer Emma some additional tests that were more comprehensive and much more accurate in detecting uterine and cervical cancer. Emma was all for it; well until she learned about all the procedures. These included opening up her cervix to pass a thin cotton swab through it into her uterus, for tissue samples. He informed her that she would have to be sedated, not put to sleep, but relaxed with a light dose of Demerol. Knowing that the affects made her drowsy and light headed, she was concerned about making it home that evening. Dr. Aames offered his nurses assistance to drive her home and pick her up in the morning on her way to work. Emma was uneasy with all this, but Southern Hospitality was something new to this Yankee. Being one to take advantage of the "latest and greatest" Emma apprehensively agreed to the advance testing methods.

Dr. Aames went over the procedures for the tests and informed her about the possible side affects. Emma accepted the information provided and again concurred to go forward. The doctor called his nurse back into the room and asked her to prep Emma for the advanced tests. The first step of the preparations was to hook-up an IV and a port to administer the Demerol. The nurse was careful to be as gentle as one can be in placing the catheter into Emma's arm. Once all hooked up and taped down to her arm, the nurse asked her if she was OK and Emma nodded that she was. The nurse began the IV and then injected the Demerol into the port. In just a few minutes Emma felt woozy and began to lack control of her thoughts and her actions. She could feel things happening to her, but could not confirm the actions taking place.

The nurse rolled the table up to the large sink. She hooked up an enema bag and added lubricant to Emma's rectum. Easily she inserted the end about 2" deep. The bag held one gallon of fluid, which was all emptied into Emma's bottom. Emma was squirming her bottom around on the table more than the nurse was happy with. She raised the sides of the bed and placed one leg into the raised panel and placed a strap across it, then moved to the other side to repeat the process. When the nurse was done, Emma had her legs bent back, placing her knees even with her breasts and her anus and vagina totally exposed and wide open to the coolness of the air. The bag was totally emptied and fluid was beginning to ooze out of Emma's pretty bottom. What was expelled was immediately washed down the drain of the large steel sink. Once it seemed all was empty, the nurse filled her one more time and allowed the fluids to be emptied again. The nurse then washed Emma totally and completely, sanitizing her entire vaginal and anal region. Once cleaned and dried the doctor was then ready to begin his exam. Mentally making notes the doctor noticed that Emma's vagina appeared to be aroused.

The nurse handed a speculum to the doctor for him to begin doing the routine pap smear. He placed lube in the palm of his hand, but wondered if he really needed it as the pearly white beads of vaginal secretions had begun to form at the bottom of the vaginal opening. He decided to lube her anyways. He placed the speculum at her entrance and applied light pressure. It slid in quickly, like it was being sucked into her depths. Once in place he opened it to the widest setting. Emma was moaning, and moving her hips about, but she certainly didn't even recognize what was truly going on. She would phase in and out of conciseness and only would note sensations and feelings, but her mind could not translate those feelings into the reality of what was happening.

About that time the phone rang. Dr. Aames and his nurse were the only two there and the doctor was quite busy so the nurse answered the phone. There was an emergency at home and the nurse had to go. She was obviously reluctant to leave Dr. Aames with Emma to complete the process knowing that it was against clinic rules and that the tests are truly best done with two professionals. Dr. Aames was apprehensive about being alone, but an emergency was an emergency after all, right? The nurse quickly left and locked all the doors on her way out. Now it was just Dr. Aames and a half conscious Emma. The possibilities were endless thought Dr. Aames. He could do anything he wanted with this pretty lady and she would be none the wiser. With those thoughts, Dr. Aames' erection began to do more than twitch beneath his scrubs. He completed the tests that were scheduled, but his mind was on more than the tests at hand. After all Emma was willingly drugged and had her legs in such a manner that having his way would be more than easy. He cleaned Emma up really good and put away the slides and test materials then he injected a little more Demerol into the already woozy Emma.

Dr. Aames had never had this opportunity, well only in his wildest of fantasies. Now it could be a reality. Did he really dare? Did he think he could get away with it? Finally, his erection won out; as with most men that think with the wrong head. Then he had to decide what he wanted to do most of all. He has all the tools present to do any number of things, but knows that some things could go noticed by the lovely Emma, a blow job for instance would be tasted, so he had to rule it out; oh but he didn't want to……….

Dr. Aames playfully examined Emma's swollen vulva and moist pussy. He knew that she would be more "open" than normal since the speculum insertion had just ended. Dr. Aames thought carefully and decided he would enjoy some anal play since he had a "willing" participant on his table – well, she did agree to let them drug her, right; that made her "willing" (or so he reasoned). He took some lube and a new speculum and inserted it into her rectum. Naturally, he had to put some effort into getting it in, but once the resistance quit it slid in deeply. Dr. Aames, slowly and carefully opened it enlarging her backside in a manner he had never experienced and a way Emma never knew….. and who knows if she would know after this experience. Emma was moving around as if she were sexually aroused, but obviously the brain and the body were not connected in a way to make sense to Emma. Dr. Aames reasoned from the female fluids that she was enjoying this, even if her mind didn't really understand, he knew her body did. Once her ass was opened, he took his exam light and looked deep in her. He knew he was going to have to plug that hole with his hard cock.

Emma's body had formed perspiration beads on it, making her glisten in the brightly lit room; her nipples stood pert in the cool air. Dr. Aames had to enjoy all of her that he could. Those tits of hers were too blasted inviting, so he enjoyed them with his hands, mouth and cock, then his hands some more. Emma was bucking her hips wildly all the while the speculum was deep up her ass and very wide open. The tongue and mouth job her tits were getting was fully understood by her pussy as the juices flowed down her backside. Emma was aroused! Dr. Aames had always wanted a woman he could do anything too. He grabbed some hemostats and placed one on each of Emma's nipples and slowly clamped them over her nipples until each rose bud turned purple. There was a reaction from Emma, but her brain could not translate the pain. Her nipples swelled beyond the point of the hemostats and looked tender. The doctor leaned to kiss and lick them. Emma bucked her hips and thrust them into the air as if some imaginary lover was drilling her hard.

Dr. Aames decided it was time to remove the speculum from Emma's backside. He wondered aloud if he could make her have an orgasm in the state of "no control" that she was in. He placed his lips to her swollen pussy and began to lick her from top to bottom, enjoying her moist nectar. As Emma thrust upwards harder, he noticed that she seemed more in control. He began to worry that the Demerol was wearing off. Emma had been given more than normal, so he thought he would just take his chances and see "if" he would get caught or not. (He reasoned that he could blame it on the delusional state of Demerol if he did get caught) The good doctor inserted a finger gently into Emma's sweet pussy and traced circles around her hardening clit with his tongue. From the reactions of Emma's moans, things really were happening. She tried to rise up, indicating to the doctor that the Demerol had begun to loose its affect. He kept up his tongue and finger work, until he knew she would come. He latched his mouth softly over her tender bud and probed it steadily with a "hard" tongue. In moments her pussy slackened and tightened and her body shuddered and contracted and relaxed and convulsed in succession. Dr. Aames knew she had reached an orgasm.

Emma was beginning to make more sense in her talk and noticed that she moved her upper torso better and was trying to remove the hemostats from her purple nipples. Fighting the inclination to give her more Demerol, he decided he'd tie her arms back, so that if she came too totally, he'd still be in control and able to give her another injection to mask the truth of what her body was experiencing. Once her arms were secure, he widened the panels holding her legs. She was stuck, unable to move much of anything. The Doctor then slipped off his scrub pants, but left his coat on to cover his hard shaft should she fully realize he was moving in a manner more of a man than of a doctor. Silently he shoved his cock deep into her waiting pussy. He groaned. He withdrew and shoved it deep into her again. God it felt soooo good he thought. All the while he kept wondering how he got so lucky to be left in this position. Emma began to twitch and even asked him what he was doing. Yes, she was coming too. He knew he had to reach his peak and fast, but he just didn't want to………….. he wanted it to last much longer, but he was forced to make a choice. Sliding his cock out of her wet pussy again, he rapidly slammed it deeper into her again. She was moaning in delight, trying to thrust to meet his cock, but couldn't due to her restraints. All of a sudden, just moments before he was about to cum, Emma opened her eyes, looked directly at Dr. Aames and commanded that he fuck her ass.

The doctor was caught off guard. Questions flowed through his brain, how long had she known? Did she fully realize what she was asking? Could he continue on? Was she really awake or was it the sedative?

He withdrew his cock from Emma and it began to go soft, until Emma squirmed and tossed her head to one side and seemed to be out of it again. He lubed her ass anyways and knew that he had to take her recently spread asshole. He lubed his cock and instantly it was full strength again. Placing it at Emma's tight entrance, tentatively he pushed slowly forward, until he passed her reluctant muscle and was balls deep inside the first rectum he ever got to view. Slowly he rocked in and out of her ass. It was wonderful and so tight and the involuntary contractions of Emma's sphincter muscle made it that much more delightful to fuck. He looked down and noticed that her clit was still swollen and hard. Dr. Aames played with it and rolled it around and tugged on it softly and then with increasing pressure. Once it was really hard he massaged it rapidly back and forth and he could feel Emma was working and reaching for another climax. He began to really plug her ass. Emma lay there moaning, bucking and tossing her head. Moments later her ass squeezed tightly onto Dr. Aames' cock and she exploded into another orgasm. That caused the doctor to release his own semen deep into her bowels.

When the doctor opened his eyes, he realized Emma was smiling at him. He froze! Not sure what to say or how to move, he withdrew his softening cock and stepped a few steps back and smiled an embarrassed smile. He reached for the needle to give Emma another Demerol dose – coyly smiling, she looked up at him with her large brown eyes filled with lustful satisfaction, she softly spoke and said "Dr. Aames, I don't think you need to give me any more of that." Now he was really lost and confused. Trying to think fast, he asked Emma what she meant. She told him that he knew exactly what she meant. Then she added one more thing "Dr. Aames, I think you need to examine me more completely, but remember, I like to 'play doctor' too."