Aaron and Tank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank looks at Aaron, naked and begging to be fucked. "Are you sure you want this?" Aaron whimpers and nods. Tank gets up and picks up Aaron, lifting him off the ground with a passionate kiss. "I've wanted you for a while too. I'm glad you feel the same way."

Tank lays Aaron on the couch. Sliding him forward, Tank positions Aaron so his ass is facing up and his crotch sits over the arm rest. He slowly works the butt muscles, loosening and relaxing them before slowly sliding a finger into his waiting hole. Aaron moans a bit, never experiencing anything like that. Tank slides two, then three, increasing the pressure and stimulation. Aaron wiggles slightly, his cock throbbing from years of pent up sexual repression. Tank then slides his fingers out and rubs his cock a bit, smearing his pre around for lubrication. Slowly but firmly, Tank guides the giant mushroom head into Aarons waiting hole. Aaron feels the huge meat penetrate him, and while it's painful, it also feels so wonderful. Tank pushes his huge cock about an inch in and stops, letting Aaron recover from it. Aaron catches his breath after a moment and begs Tank to continue. Tank continues to apply the perfect amount of pressure to slowly stuff Aaron full of his fuck stick, one inch at a time, careful not to hurt his little buddy. Soon, Aaron's virgin hole is completely filled and Tanks massive balls rest upon his cheeks. Tank leans forward and kisses Aaron gently, whispering into his ear, "How does that feel?"

Aaron leans back into Tank's massive chest and whimpers delightful murmurs at Tank before Tank gives him another passionate kiss. Tank then grabs Aaron by the shoulders and slides his cock out slowly, before forcefully ramming it back into Aaron. Aaron's cock, which has been leaking this whole time, stands even firmer as the thickness and length of Tank pleasures him in ways he's never felt.

Tank spends an hour, slowly working over Aaron, fucking him in ways he's never felt before and Tank could take no more. With one giant thrust and a roar that shook the walls, Tank shoots his massive load into the waiting ass of Aaron. Feeling himself fill with Tank's super manhood, Aaron could no longer hold back the dam that has been building for 9 years. Aaron roars similar to Tank and tenses up, unleashing an enormous torrent of built up sperm. Tank pulls Aaron back to him, hugging him tightly as he shot load after load. Aaron shoots for almost 5 minutes, covering the couch with such a thick coating of jizz that it looked like someone spilled gallons of cream colored paint on it.

Tank leans over and whispers in Aaron's ear, "Just because you don't look like me doesn't mean I can't love you." Aaron's cock twitches in response and a smile creeps across Aaron's face.

From that point on, Tank was Aaron's husband, lover and friend. Tank moved into Aaron's house a few months later and together they added more weights to the weight room and a larger bed to the bedroom. Aaron continued to keep the shrine to his husband as a joke and together, they added more items depicting their new life, towels they used after they showered together, pictures of the explosive results of their sex, vacation shots of people gawking at the two of them on the beach, and other items. They worked out together, and while Aaron didn't get huge like he wanted to, he did lose some weight and built a reasonable amount of muscle, thanks to Tank's training and two times, sometimes three times a day sex. In addition to the training, he got to enjoy his lover work out and flex for him every day. Aaron also went to the Cave each night to support Tank, and every night Tank would wink and dance for Aaron on stage, much to the chagrin of the other patrons. Constantly, Aaron would express his disbelief of his worth and Tank would prove his love and desire of Aaron, usually with a thick cock into his ass.

Everyone who knew the two said the same thing: True love does really exist still because Aaron and Tank were proof of it.

12