Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Natural ingredients that wouldn't irritate sensitive tissues in a soap that creates a lotiony lather? Aaron had just found his answer for shower that would include his finger sliding inside Felicia's pussy, something she had steadfastly refused from the first time he brought it up, saying that soap lather irritated her vagina. Her hard-line stance about irritating soap made him realize that the ol' "wash my back, please" ploy to get her fingertips sliding across his asshole would never work.

Aaron knew immediately that these were two purchases which would figure into his scheme to have Felicia "discover" the snug confines of his asshole as it accepted the slow insertion of her finger for the first time. He plucked the soap and the lubricant from the shelf, further scrutinizing the wording on the boxes as he ambled back over to Felicia, who by this time had moved into the produce section.

"What's that?" she asked, noticing as he dropped the two items into their cart.

"Store's having a 25%-off sale on all the supplements and healthcare stuff, so I figured it'd be a good time to try these."

Felicia reached down into the basket to retrieve the two small boxes.

"Aloe soap? What's so special about this?"

Before he could answer, she interrupted. "And I know why you picked this up," she said, lowering her voice. "But don't we still have plenty of lube from the last mail order?"

He shrugged, a guilty-as-charged grin on his face. "Yeah, I know, but I thought we'd give this a try. It's on sale, and I know you like natural products."

She wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned up to whisper in his ear. "You'll come up with any excuse to get a handjob, won't you?"

He whispered back. "You haven't read the box closely enough yet to see what it says about all the ingredients being so natural that you can even eat the stuff, and it'd be good for you."

Felicia's surprised expression indicated that he'd one-upped her in their little game of teasing each other inside the local grocery. She turned her gaze immediately to the description printed on the back of the box. The smile that quickly formed on her mouth let Aaron know she'd found the comment about edibility, and she dropped the box back into the cart along with the soap.

It was a given they would try the lube the next time they made love. Aaron would make sure that would be after they had showered together using the new soap.

After they'd eaten dinner that evening (Felicia made a great choice at the grocery with some grass-fed beef), Aaron helped clean up the kitchen and then, trying not to appear too obvious and eager, he rotated his shoulders through some shrugging motions and twisted his torso back and forth as he walked from the kitchen into the den.

"That workout this morning was a good one," he said. In truth, it had been satisfying, and he knew that the way he'd pushed through the last set of dumbbell presses would cause some soreness in a couple of days, so he thought he could talk Felicia into a second shower that day in order to 'rub my shoulders while the hot water loosens up the muscles.' Normally, she didn't like to take more than one shower a day because she said the hot water stole too much of her skin's natural oils for it to be good for her.

But he thought she might catch the hint and realize that he was continuing the tease from their shopping trip before dinner.

"Don't think I don't know what you're doing," she said, walking into the den and settling into her favorite chair to reach for the TV remote. "You're just horny to have me stroke your cock in the shower and then try out that new lube," she said, one eyebrow arched at him in a dare to contradict her assessment of the situation.

Aaron walked to the chair where she was sitting, placed his hands on the padded arms in order to support himself as he leaned down close to her face and said impishly, "And that would be a bad thing?"

"Depends," Felicia answered, an index finger raised to her chin in mock concentration. "What do I get out of it?"

"Well," he said, straightening back up and turning to walk into their bedroom and its master bath, "you'll get to see if that organic aloe soap really has a lotiony lather that's good for your skin without stripping away the natural oils that you worry about, and" — Aaron was at the door to their bedroom, his back to her as she sat in the chair, and he made a show of shimmying his ass at her, unbuckling his belt and quickly sliding both jeans and briefs down to mid-thigh before leaning forward as he looked back at her over his shoulder, — "you'll get to grab this tight little butt like you said you like to do when we talked about that movie we went to the other night."

Without waiting for a response, and hoping desperately that Felicia would rise from her seat and follow him, Aaron drew his briefs and jeans back up enough to walk without tripping and disappeared through the doorway.

He didn't know whether to be relieved or discouraged when Felicia wasn't immediately behind him.

If she took him up on his offer too quickly, he wouldn't have time to get under the water, lather up, and thoroughly wash in between his asscheeks to ensure that, in spite of his normal good hygiene, he was squeaky clean for what he hoped would be the first time he would feel Felicia's fingertips gliding across his asshole.

If she followed him into the bathroom too slowly or — god, no! Don't even think it! — not at all, that would mean that he'd lose some of the momentum that the last two days had so conveniently created with the discussion about grabbing male butts and the purchase of new lube and new soap.

So it was with a true sense of relief that Aaron saw Felicia through the steamy shower glass slipping out of her jeans and her top. He'd had time to wash himself thoroughly (and find that, yes, this soap really DID work quickly into a slick yet cleansing lotion-like foam), and he was thrilled that his soon-to-be-wife was stepping into the shower with him, both of them knowing full well that the ruse of a shoulder massage would quickly turn into a much more sexual activity.

"This new soap really is nice," Aaron said, running the bar up his arm and down his chest as Felicia moved under the spray.

(They'd often joked that one of them was always in "wash" mode while the other was in "rinse" mode when they shared a shower.)

"Let me see," Felicia said, holding out her hand while her eyes remained closed as she luxuriated in the hot water cascading over her head and shoulders.

Instantly recognizing the opportunity to have more fun with his plan, Aaron dropped his hands to his cock and quickly lathered it up, the beginning of an erection stirring immediately as a result.

"See. Just like lotion," he said, taking Felicia's outstretched hand and drawing it to his cock, closing her fist around his shaft.

Her eyes still closed, she smiled.

"Kinda hard to tell like this, though," she teased. "Give me the bar, Aaron. Let me get a good lather so I can test this the way I need to."

"Just trying to be helpful," he said, feigning a bit of disappointment in his voice.

Meantime, it would be fun watching Felicia run her hands all over her nude body to test out the lather.

He would stroke his cock while he watched her do it, using the lather that he'd worked up already on his crotch.

She looked up from lathering her calves to see him masturbating.

"What are you doing?"

"Only what comes naturally when I see my beautiful, sexy fiancée rubbing lather over her entire, naked body."

Now completely straightened up and turning to begin rinsing herself off, Felicia rolled her eyes at Aaron. "If that's not a blatant attempt to get a girl to give you a handjob, I've never heard one," she said before closing her eyes to lean her head back into the spray of water.

"Think what you want, beautiful," he said, stepping into the spray to press himself against her. "It's the truth."

Aaron's erection was now at full mast and throbbing. His masturbating strokes of a few moments ago would have ensured such a state no matter what, but his arousal at the mere thought of what might be only minutes away would have by itself given him an achingly hard cock. Now, his erection was bone-stiff, and it pulsed against her belly as he held her tightly.

Her nipples were hard nubs against his chest.

A good sign.

Aaron kissed her through the cascade of water, indicating his excitement at being with his fiancée, both of them naked, both of them knowing that they would make love. Felicia kissed him back, signaling her desire for the same thing.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "You really weren't kidding about this soap, baby. I love it, and I can tell it's going to be better than what I'm using now."

"But is it better for stroking my cock?" he asked, still clutching her close to him as he began to squirm his hips from right to left, pressing and sliding his cock side to side across her abdomen.

"I guess we will have to do a comparison test . . ." she answered, her words trailing off into a delightful implication.

In an oft-practiced maneuver, Aaron turned to the side as they moved out from under the spray so Felicia could stand beside him, straddling his thigh in order to press her crotch against his leg and her breasts against his arm. It was a natural position in which to drop her hand in front of him and close her fist around his cock to begin stroking his shaft.

She reached for the bar of soap and liberally built up a nice lather on his cock, his balls, and in the closely trimmed pubic hair framing them. Then she reached to put the soap back into the soap dish on the wall of the shower stall.

Aaron stopped her, squirming his arm free of its position as she leaned into him, and closed his hand over hers, saying, "You forgot about the 'grab your man's tight butt' part." The position was too awkward for him to guide her hand down to his ass (and he was distracted by the great feelings she was causing with her lather-slickened handjob), but just his comment was enough for Felicia to know what he meant.

"Hmmmm . . . a double test of the new soap, huh?"

"Might as well go for broke," Aaron teased.

"But I thought you said your shoulder needed the massage," she answered, teasing him now.

"You keep forgetting — we're testing the soap and the effect of grabbing my butt, babe. We can't stay in here so long that we get all prune-y because we do this stuff one thing at a time."

Jesus, am I doing this so she's buying into what she thinks is just our usual fun time in the shower? Aaron thought to himself.

"So let me see if I have this right," Felicia answered, lowering the bar of soap to his butt with her left hand as she continued stroking his cock with her right. She resumed pressing herself into his side in order to feel the nice sensations on her crotch and against her breasts. "I'm supposed to be testing this," and she stopped stroking his cock for a second in order to give it a firm squeeze, "while at the same time I'm supposed to be lathering and grabbing here," and she rubbed the bar of soap across his buttocks, down under them and onto the backs of his thighs then back up again. "And this simultaneous testing procedure is going to prove what, exactly?" she asked as she placed the soap into the soap dish, having now built a nice lather on his backside.

"Well, I hope it proves a couple of things," Aaron answered, savoring the sensations Felicia was producing with her handjob as well as the incredibly arousing thought of what was only seconds away if he could make it happen. "One, that you like this new soap and its slippery, lotion-y feel, and, Two," he took in a quick breath to gather his courage, "that you enjoy the sensation of grabbing and playing with your man's naked butt while you stroke his cock."

"You are such a horndog," Felicia answered.

"Anything to have you do this to me," Aaron answered, punctuating his sincerity with a slight moan as he spread his legs a little, pressing his thigh more insistently into Felicia's crotch at the same time.

"Hey, I should be getting some fun out of this, too," Felicia said in mock objection. "I don't think this lather is going to irritate my little kitty if I get it nice and slick in order to rub against you while you get your jollies from this little test." She gathered up some of the lather, now clinging in copious amounts to Aaron's crotch, and rubbed it between her legs before resuming her handjob as she pressed her slippery pussy into his thigh.

It was time to go where they'd never been before. Aaron could not lose this opportunity.

"God, that feels really good on my ass, babe. I never thought it would be so . . . umm, well, so . . ."

Aaron was playing this for all it was worth.

". . . jeez, just so pleasurable for you to do that to my butt." he finished, pushing just slightly backward into her palm as she ran it across his cheeks.

"And this is the grab-your-man's-butt test, I assume?" Felicia said, now pressing her crotch insistently against him.

"You said you liked seeing that guy's naked butt in the movie, and you've told me that your girlfriends have commented on supposedly 'grab-worthy' male behinds," Aaron said, desperately hoping Felicia would continue what she was doing and would find it a turn-on. "And you said the only male butt you wanted to grab was mine, so, yeah, this should be a good test for that."

Felicia didn't stop what she was doing.

"Shit, this feels so good — you stroking my cock and my ass at the same," Aaron said, leaning his head back and closing his eyes to emphasize his point. "Go ahead and smear some of that lather in between my cheeks. What you're doing feels so sexy and good on my ass. I just want to see what it feels like if you caress me completely."

Aaron's heart was pounding. How many times in the last few hours had he rehearsed the request he had just made? Since finding the soap and the lube, he'd thought of nothing but how he could use them and the recent movie to his advantage in having Felicia take liberties with his ass — liberties that to this point in their relationship she had not tried.

Maybe the slippery lather at her crotch and the way she was pressing against his thigh meant she was in a hyper-aroused state and willing to try this new nastiness.

She slipped one finger between his cheeks.

Tentatively, she slid it upward, not making contact with anything but the sides of the furrow between his cheeks.

Aaron rewarded her immediately.

"Oh, yeah, babe. That DOES feel good," he said, his eyes still closed and head tilted back.

Felicia's breathing had become shallow. She'd never thought of this.

She continued.

Aaron shifted very slightly. It was a calculated move meant to send a signal: You can be more bold, baby. Slide that finger over my asshole. Please. I want it.

He held his breath.

Her fingertip grazed his asshole with a butterfly touch, then quickly slipped back upwards.

She needed to be rewarded again, be reassured that it was good, that it was okay.

That it was hot.

"Ummmmm," Aaron moaned, flexing his cheeks open a bit.

That should send a clear invitation, he thought, hoping desperately that Felicia would accept the overture.

Her finger lingered in its position between his cheeks at the top of his furrow. She pressed a little more, making full contact, the pad of her fingertip now beginning a slow trail downwards.

Please, please, Aaron thought.

He held his breath.

Felicia was now actually using his hard cock as a handle to pull herself tight against him, squirming her pussy against his thigh. She laid her head on his shoulder.

Her finger advanced toward his asshole, its contact and position on its downward descent sending the unmistakable message that continuing would mean she would slide across his asshole in only a second . . .

"Do you want this?" she whispered.

"Oh, yeah. You're driving me crazy, Felicia. Please don't torture me any longer. It feels so-o-o good, babe."

She raised her head, craned her neck to indicate she wanted a kiss, and when Aaron turned his head to meet her lips, she slid her finger to his asshole and held it there while they kissed. Felicia began a slow, gentle massage, the lather a perfect lubricant for her ministrations.

Breaking the kiss, he panted, "Jesus, baby, oh, fuckin' shit — you have no idea . . ."

His garbled syntax devolved into a moan of pleasure.

It surprised Felicia.

Then it delighted her.

"So you like it?"

"God, don't ever stop," Aaron muttered.

Felicia giggled. "I have a new button to push, don't I?"

Aaron's cock erupted, jets of cum pulsing from the end as he shuddered through a powerful orgasm.

Felicia stepped back, shocked by the suddenness and the intensity of his climax. He'd come many times before from her shower handjobs, but this was reducing him to a puddle of spent ecstasy as he stiff-armed the wall to keep his balance.

It turned her on incredibly.

"You have got to eat my pussy right now, Aaron!" she said urgently. "Damn! I've never given you an orgasm like that from a handjob, and it is crazy hot to know I can do it." She was already almost completely rinsed off in her haste to get to their bed. "Dry off fast and come get between the sheets with me. I am so turned on."

Aaron turned his head to watch her exit the shower stall, still supporting himself with one hand against the shower wall as he recovered from the intense orgasm her first-time massage of his asshole had created while she stroked his cock. Taking a few more seconds to recover, he finally turned off the water and grabbed a towel, hastily running it over his dripping body before dashing into the bedroom.

Just her touch on my asshole did that, he thought, clearing his head and coming down from the intense orgasm. I really, really need her inside me.

They made love, Aaron coaxing Felicia through two orgasms with his tongue and fingers before he'd recovered enough to slide an erection into her sopping wet pussy. It took only a few strokes before they both came, Felicia gripping him tightly, almost like she was trying to draw him completely inside her.

They didn't get to the new lube that night.

* * *

The next day was Sunday, and they slept in a bit before rousing for brunch. Over omelettes and bacon, they chatted about nothing in general, anything in particular, and just relaxed in each other's company.

"So," Felicia began, looking at Aaron over the top of her mug of coffee, "last night was something, huh?"

As he lay in bed earlier, Felicia already up to start the bacon frying, Aaron hoped for a conversation about what they'd done last night, and he had played out various scenarios in his mind, searching for the perfect lead-in to even more explicit anal play. He had a response ready for her question.

Picking up his own mug of coffee, he said before taking a sip, "You are absolutely the best lover a man could ever wish for."

She eyed him thoughtfully for a moment.

"So everything I did was what a fantastic lover would do, then?"

Aaron smiled at his fiancée. "Do I really need to answer that?" he asked, grinning at her. "I'd say that the mind-blowing orgasm you gave me in the shower and then a second one in bed is plenty of proof that you were playing me like a fine-tuned instrument last night, babe."

"Now that you mention it," Felicia continued, "that shower orgasm . . . you came really hard, didn't you?"

This is going so-o-o-o-o well, Aaron thought.

"It was phenomenal. You're the sexiest woman alive."

Take it easy. Coax her along. Help her realize that it's totally safe and fine to talk about the new thing we did last night, Aaron thought, sipping more coffee and trying hard to keep an expression that would not give him away as a sneak who was setting things up to make this conversation happen.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
123456...8