Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

"So why was that?" Felicia asked. "Why was that orgasm so intense? I've given you handjobs in the shower before."

Aaron tried to read her expression as she asked the question. He knew what he wanted to blurt out, but he knew she wasn't ready to hear of his desperate eagerness for her to fuck him in the ass. He'd played through this spot in this conversation in his mind only an hour earlier in bed, and he decided that he had to take very small steps and let her prompt her own discoveries.

"It surprised me, too," he said, sincerity in his voice. "What you were doing to me felt so . . . I don't know . . . uh, well, erotic I guess."

He held her gaze.

"It was different but somehow so right," he said.

Aaron looked down into his mug, trying to hide his anxiousness about Felicia's next comment.

"You're talking about when I touched your asshole, aren't you?" she asked, looking earnestly at him when he raised his eyes from his coffee.

It was EXACTLY what he hoped she would ask.

"Yeah, that's what triggered it, for sure."

Seeing her expression — a clear invitation to explain, to let her know it was okay — Aaron continued.

"You know, I have to believe it was as much a psychological thing as it was the actual physical sensation." He hurried to amend that statement. "Not that the physical sensation itself wasn't absolutely fantastic," he said, smiling at her as he sat down his mug and reached across the table to place one hand on top of hers before continuing. "But the fact that you were that intimate with me, that tender in doing what you did because, for whatever reason, I had this crazy notion in my head that it would feel good and asked you to do it, well . . ."

Aaron searched Felicia's eyes before continuing to emphasize how much he meant what he was about to say. She swallowed and parted her lips slightly in anticipation.

"Well, it was just so damned erotic and hot and sexy and loving and felt really incredible that I . . . I guess all of that mixed together was such a sexual turn-on that I was over-the-top aroused by your finger gently caressing me there while you stroked my cock, and I had a blinding orgasm because of it."

Though he had thought through that response as he lay in bed earlier that morning, it was still the god's-honest truth.

He thought Felicia might break out in tears as she looked at him. She said nothing, just looked at him, love in her eyes. Finally, she said, "I knew you were the right man."

Her comment touched Aaron deeply. He smiled at her, happy that this incredible woman was going to be his wife.

"So I can look forward to more of those kinds of orgasms?"

Felicia rose from her seat, stepped to his chair and insinuated herself onto his lap as he slid back in the seat. She kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "I love making you feel good, baby. And if whatever I did last night will give you more orgasms like that, then I want to do it to you."

There was one more thing that was incredibly important to Aaron. He looked into Felicia's eyes, then kissed her lightly on the lips.

"But is it good for you? Do you like it?" He searched her eyes for the answer. "I don't want to feel like it's just something you do for me but you're not really turned on by it."

"Why are you even asking me that?" Her tone was gentle, and she placed one palm on the side of his face. "You can't imagine how much it turns me on to know that you want me to make you come in such an intimate way, that you're hot for me to do it to you — something that's so private and so very, very hot."

Aaron drew in a deep breath, releasing it slowly as the muted ticking of the kitchen clock counted off several seconds. "I love you," he said.

Then, in something he had definitely not planned out when he lay in bed earlier that morning, Felicia said, "You're making me horny, baby."

His expression communicated his surprise to Felicia.

"Yeah, you heard right. I really want to take you to our bed and fuck right now." She leaned close to his ear and said, "This talk about how much you get off with love AND with lust when I massage your asshole has really got me worked up. I think I might want to trigger off another orgasm like you had last night, but I want your big, hard cock in my pussy when it happens."

She slid off his lap and reached for his hand to tug him up. "And we have to try out that new lube, too, remember?"

Aaron did not object for even a second. Felicia's dirty talk was causing his cock to swell, and he was also eager to use that lube.

It would be the next step in what had so far turned out to be a spectacular success in launching them on the path that he was crazy with desire to travel — a path that would lead to Felicia's strapon dildo stroking deep inside his ass.

Remembering that they'd put the little bottle of lube in the nightstand next to the bed, Aaron walked to the drawer and pulled it open, reaching in to retrieve it. He was surprised to hear Felicia turn on the shower. Immediately afterward, she appeared in the doorway of the master bath, completely nude, tugging on one nipple as she grinned at him.

"You know what, baby? I figure if you liked it when I massaged your asshole, that you'll go completely crazy if I slide my finger inside. Besides," she said, turning to present her gorgeous ass to him, "it'll be fun to touch you there like I did last night, but this time you'll know what's coming next."

And she disappeared into the bathroom. Aaron heard the shower door open and close.

He swallowed hard, standing motionless, trying to process what Felicia had just said. So many months of wanting this, worrying about how to bring it up, worrying if she'd be turned off, and now . . .

It was like sensory overload. His brain was being swamped with messages that he was going to feel EXACTLY what he was desperate to have right now — Felicia's finger inside him, penetrating him, and her getting off on doing it to him — and the anxiety about all of this that had haunted him for so long was now being washed away in a tsunami of incredible erotic arousal. His cock rose in only seconds to full hardness as he stood next to the bed, unconscious of the erection as he came to terms with the reality of the situation.

God, I love you so much, Aaron thought, finally able to push a coherent message through his brain.

He shucked off his t-shirt and lounge pants on the way to the bathroom.

Felicia had already lathered up, and she was leaning against the tiles, stroking her pussy. She turned to face him when he opened the shower door.

"Oh, yeah. I DEFINITELY like this soap."

Aaron wanted to distract her from watching him wash between his cheeks (something he needed to do given his normal morning routine before their breakfast). "Hand me the soap, babe, and let me lather up while I watch you masturbate. You are so damned sexy. Close your eyes and fantasize about what you're going to do to me."

She grinned evilly at him. "You have no idea what I'm going to do you, Aaron." But she did as he asked, leaning back on the tiles again, spreading her legs, and returning her hand to her pussy.

This was always fascinating and arousing for Aaron to see. They'd become comfortable enough with each other over the months to masturbate together, and it never failed to arouse him powerfully to see Felicia do this.

So why should I have even worried about asking for her finger up my ass? he wondered, momentarily distracted after the thought about being comfortable enough with each other to share mutual masturbation. Shaking his head slowly in amazement as he watched his sexy fiancée rub circles around her clit and down the outside of her pussy lips, Aaron quickly soaped between his asscheeks then spread them open under the spray to rinse completely.

Satisfied that he was ready for her, Aaron began soaping his cock and balls, quickly having handfuls of the creamy lather after returning the bar to the soapdish. He stepped out from underneath the spray and stood watching Felicia. With one hand he stroked his hard cock, with the other he cradled and fondled his balls.

Felicia's eyes opened to see him watching her as he masturbated. Smiling, she stopped her own self-pleasure and said, "Yummmm, I love seeing that, baby. Stroke for me. Let me watch for a minute." She moved a soapy hand to one breast and massaged, grabbing the nipple to squeeze and experience the exquisite sensations when the hard nub slipped from her pinching hold.

Felicia straightened completely and snuggled against Aaron's side, dropping her hand to his cock and pushing his own hands out of the way.

"Hand me the soap," she said as she began stroking his erection.

This time Felicia was explicitly focused on getting a rich, creamy lather between his cheeks, and she quickly replaced the soap to focus on stroking his ass, cupping his cheeks, squeezing his ass, and sliding her fingers in between his muscular glutes.

"I'm going to pet your asshole, baby."

And she did, gently sliding her fingertip up and down across it, teaching herself all about Aaron's crinkled opening. She massaged in circles, teased with playful taps to the center of his asshole, and delighted in reaching underneath his spread legs to trail soapy fingertips across his ball sac as she flattened the heel of her palm against his perineum, only to press as much of her entire palm as possible against him as she drew her hand back and up, concluding the mind-blowing massage by dragging her fingers across his pucker and up to the top of his furrow.

Felicia toyed with his genitals and ass in as erotically nasty a way as she could conjure, both for his pleasure as well as for hers.

Aaron was panting. "You're trying to make me crazy, aren't you?" he asked, a shudder coursing through his body.

"Definitely. I want you ready for what comes next."

"Then you better stop right now because I'm gonna come if you don't."

Grinning widely, Felicia withdrew both hands, placing them against her chest to massage her lovely B-cup tits and tug on her nipples, again feeling the pleasure of first the pinch, then the warmth spreading down into her tummy when those erect nubs slipped free of her soapy fingertips.

"Rinse off, Aaron. We're going to try out that lube now."

Felicia backed into the spray of water and quickly rinsed herself free of lather, then stepped through the shower door, pulling a thick towel from the rack to dry off. Aaron was not far behind, his erect cock bobbing with each motion as he hurried after her.

In record time they were in the bedroom, Felicia seated on the edge of their bed, the little white bottle of lube in her hands. She popped the top and squeezed out a generous dollop. Looking at Aaron in the eye as he stood in front of her, she held her palm up to her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and lapped a bit of the lube onto her tongue and into her mouth. Motioning him close to stand close in front of her between her legs, she smacked her lips. "Truth in advertising, babe. This stuff is going to work out great. I'm going to use it to stroke your cock, then I'm going to suck it while my hands are busy on other areas of your body."

Aaron's hard dick literally bounced at the implication.

Felicia reached out both hands, enclosing his erection and working the lube from one palm up and down his shaft. The result was that she was quickly stroking him with two hands, the lube spread completely over his cock. She began an up-and-down twisting motion that felt wonderful, continuing in that manner for a minute before sliding her hands to his balls, cupping them to smear lube there as she lowered her face to the head of his naked and glistening hardness, then slid several inches of him inside her mouth.

"Oh, shit," Aaron whispered. "Damn, that feels so good."

"I like it too," she answered, backing off his cock to slurp in a breath of air. Felicia quickly returned to her blowjob, though, and was soon swirling her tongue across the sensitive bundle of nerves just under the head of his dick.

Aaron placed his hands on her shoulders, gripping them. "Stop for a minute, please" I'm not ready to come for you yet."

She popped his cock from her mouth, looking up at him with a curious expression. "Of course you're not. You're going to come when this pretty cock is deep inside my pussy."

Then Felicia rose, jostling Aaron back a step in the process. She grabbed his hand and led him to the padded chair in the corner of the bedroom. Placing him in front of it as if he was about to sit, she said, "Wait a minute. Let me get a towel."

His erection pulsing with each beat of his heart, Aaron stood in place, perplexed. When Felicia returned with the towel, she spread it on the seat and said, "Sit."

"Felicia, what are you-"

"Now, scoot forward and put your legs over the arms of the chair," she said, interrupting, then turning immediately to retrieve the bottle of lube from where she had dropped it on the bed.

The position was a bit awkward, but as he was following her instructions, Aaron realized immediately why she had directed him as she had: his asshole was completely exposed and accessible.

Felicia immediately knelt in front of him, again squeezing some lube into one hand. "I can't wait to do this to you, babe," she said, looking him in the eyes. "I'm gonna slide my finger up your asshole while I suck your dick."

His cock bounced up from where it lay against his belly at her words.

"Felicia, you're driving me crazy, you're making me absolutely insane. When you said this morning that you wanted to-"

Again she interrupted. "Hush. Don't disturb my concentration," she said, her gaze fixed on her hand as she advanced it toward his exposed opening. "I want to watch my finger go inside you before I go back to sucking your cock."

Aaron completely surrendered to the entirety of the situation. A flood of relief forced a huge exhale of breath, and he sagged back against the cushion in the chair.

At that moment, Felicia's hand made contact with his ass, and she transferred the lube in her palm to his perineum and up to his asshole, liberally coating both areas. She gripped the base of his cock with the other hand and tapped the head lightly against her lips as she looked up at him.

"Are you ready, Aaron?"

She was teasing him, knowing that he was crazy for her to do this.

"I can wait if you think we should," she said, a small smile forming on her face.

Before he could respond, Felicia continued. "But I don't think we should. I'm too ready to see this. My pussy is too wet NOT to see this."

Damn! thought Aaron. Is she inside my head, acting out my fantasies?

Her finger was now recreating what it had done in the shower, tapping his asshole, teasing it, massaging it. Then, in a moment that Aaron had thought might never come, Felicia eased the tip of her finger inside his exposed anus.

Felicia sat on her haunches in front of him, the base of his cock in one hand, but her focus was on watching her finger slide slowly inside him. Transfixed, she pushed insistently but carefully, hardly daring to breathe, until her finger was completely buried in his ass.

The sound Aaron made was not one she had heard before, but it aroused her intensely.

"You're so tight and hot," she breathed softly. "Does it feel good?"

He reached a hand forward to cradle her chin. "Don't ask me to talk when you're making me feel this good, baby. Yes, yes, it feels incredible."

She smiled at him as he released her chin, his arm flopping immediately to his side as Aaron abandoned himself to the exquisite sensation of Felicia filling him in such an intimate way.

Wanting to watch as she slowly pulled her finger out, Felicia began the tortuous tease of extracting her finger millimeter by millimeter. Again, she sat transfixed, watching the nastily sensuous visual she was orchestrating.

"Don't take it out, don't take it out," he whispered.

"I'll slide it back in, babe. I want to suck your cock while I'm doing this, remember?"

He groaned deeply and relaxed his grip on her finger.

The sensation was new and unexpected for her. It was thrilling.

She pushed back in, eliciting another groan from Aaron.

Soon she was slowly finger-fucking him in a regular rhythm. He gripped the front edge of the seat cushion on either side of his butt as he was splayed open before her.

"This is so sexy," Felicia whispered. "I love being inside of you."

She slipped his cock into her mouth, lapping off the large droplet of pre-cum that had collected there. Then, rising to her knees for a better position, she began the first combination blowjob and finger-fuck she had ever given.

Aaron was in sexual ecstasy. The sensations were overwhelmingly erotic, sensuous, crazy hot, and so absolutely arousing — mentally, physically, psychologically (hell, even spiritually, some part of his consciousness dictated) — that he knew he was going to have a powerful orgasm quickly as a result of what Felicia was doing.

Then, before he could utter a word of warning, it hit him. He spurted into her mouth, his asshole contracting around her finger in concert with the pulsing jets of cum he was pumping through the length of his cock. Her eyes bulged out in surprise, but Felicia only backed off until just the head of his dick was in her mouth so she could take his cum without gagging.

Quickly making that maneuver allowed her to focus on the sensations around her finger as she held it buried to the hilt inside his asshole.

He was spasming around her finger! She had no clue that would happen, but it was incredibly arousing to be inside him when it occurred, feeling his orgasm from the inside. The sensation was amazing, so intimate and yet so very, very erotic. It was so hot she wanted desperately to strum her clit and come hard that very instant, but both her hands were occupied.

She settled for helping him down off his high as the last of the contractions of his cock and his asshole subsided. Slipping his cock from her mouth and swallowing, she wiped her lips with the hand that had been at the base of his dick and said, "Aaron, that's incredible! I had no idea it would be like that!"

He was panting, a sheen of sweat across his brow. "Ease it out, baby, please."

She immediately began withdrawing her finger.

"Slow! Slow!"

Felicia followed instructions and slid her finger slowly, gently from Aaron's ass, watching as the last centimeter slipped out.

"Oh, my god, Aaron! Did you know it was going to be like that?" Felicia snuggled against his chest as he dropped his legs from the arms of the chair. "I mean . . . Oh. My. God! I could feel you coming from inside of you. That was the absolute wildest, sexiest thing I've ever felt!" She levered up from him, rising from her knees to walk to the bathroom. "I am so hot right now, baby. I have to come. I mean, I really, REALLY have to come right now."

Aaron looked down at his spent erection rapidly receding toward a limp imitation of its former self and knew he would need considerable recuperation after the mind-blowing orgasm Felicia had triggered.

But he could not possibly love her any more than at this very moment.

Hearing the water running in the basin and knowing that Felicia was washing her hands, Aaron managed enough energy to raise his voice. "You know what you just did to me means I need a break before I can plow into your cute little pussy, baby. How about I get you off another way right now?"

Felicia walked back into the bedroom, quickly striding to where Aaron had managed to get into a sitting position on the chair. She leaned down to kiss him. "Works for me. I just know that the next time my finger is in your ass, your cock is going to be in my pussy."

Aaron knew that it was only the completely draining climax of a minute ago that prevented an instant hard-on when he heard Felicia say those words.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
123456...8