Aaron, Cum For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,060 Followers

Claire stared at her son blankly with her hands returning to her hips. "Babe, I'm already topless."

Aaron shrugged. "Works for me." He unbuckled his pants and lowered the fly. Immediately the pressure began to ease on his cock allowing a brief burst of fresh air to wash in from the fly of his boxers.

"Looks like you got yourself a monster hiding in there," she laughed trying to peek down her nose. "Come on, Aaron. Let Momma see!"

He hooked his thumbs into his jeans, grasping the boxers as well. "Okay," he said. "You asked for it." He pushed them down, both at once, and removed them from his feet. He sat before her wearing only his socks. His cock was harder then ever before. Not knowing what else to do with his hands, he leaned back in the couch. His mother visually feasted on his hard meat as it pressed up against his stomach.

"Holy shit, Aaron!" she exclaimed, loins quivering like mad. "That thing is magnificent! How big is it?"

Aaron looked down to his thick cock. "Believe it or not, I've never measured it."

"Bullshit," his mother said as she crawled onto the couch beside him. "Can you hold it up a bit?"

Feeling slightly vulnerable, Aaron obliged, holding the base so it pointed straight to the sky.

"Baby, I'm impressed! That is a nice dick." She was awestruck, practically drooling over her son's tool. She tried to memorize each and every detail; from the ridge of the crown to the path of each thick vein that pulsated along the shaft. Aaron could swear he felt her breath as it cooled passing lightly over the skin of his member.

His body cried for more. "I believe it's time to level the field, Mom." He eyed her panties.

She looked up to him, a knowing grin passing her lips. "So you want to see me now, huh?"

Aaron nodded.

She smiled, rising from the couch. "What do you want to see more? My ass..." She snaked a thumbs down into the waist of her underwear. "... or my pussy?"

"Both."

Claire smirked, excited beyond her dreams. "Okay," she said again, slowly turning to face away from him. Her round, heart-shaped ass was displayed out in front of her son as she shifted her weight, from one foot to the next. Her hips rocked back and forth as looked over her shoulder.

A wave of pleasure washed through her as she realized she was about to show herself to another man, and not only that, her own son. "Oh this is very, very naughty Baby." She said to him.

"Yes, it is." His hand brushed over the skin of his cock. "Come on, Mom. Take off your panties."

She shivered hearing her son say those words. She bent a knee and pushed the black fabric down. Aaron missed nothing as she unveiled her smooth and glistening mound before his eyes. He could see everything. Her puckering lips opened hungrily, revealing the pink interior of her vagina, dripping wet with lust. She slowly straightened turning to him while she kicked away her underwear.

The air was filled with the scent of desire.

"What do you think?" she asked while slipping a hand down below her waist. Her fingers passed her navel, gliding past the small patch of hair just above her pussy. Her fingers slithered over her clit and across the lips, spreading the juices across her entire sex.

Aaron was speechless.

"Ready for the game, Babe?" she asked. Aaron looked up at her, captivated but still unsure. She sensed his hesitation. "We're already naked. All we have to do is roll the dice now."

"But what about..." he trailed off.

"If there's something we feel uncomfortable about doing, we don't do it."

Aaron still hesitated. "... We'll still be touching each other." He looked at her. "... I mean, that's the point of the game."

Claire looked to her boy and kneeled before him. She reached out and placed a hand against her son's cheek. "Honey," she said, "I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course."

"... And I know you love me. So then let's just agree; we'll only do what the dice say short of actual... banging," she stressed the word playfully. "... If we don't feel comfortable with what they say, no worries. We could roll again, or pretend, or whatever. How's that?"

He looked at his mother, sitting on her heels as naked as himself. Her locks of curly black hair fell over her shoulders. She was as beautiful as she was filled with pure, carnal wanting.

He shook his head in disbelief.

"You can't say I didn't warn you." He took a deep breath. "Alright, I'm in."

"So you consent?" She asked with a smirk.

"Yes, you ass, I consent." He rolled his eyes. "Please roll before I change my mind."

His mother smiled brightly. "My pleasure."

She snagged the dice and rolled them across the table.

The two watched as the tiny cubes settled revealing their faces.

They read: Tickle -- Neck

"There we go," Claire said happily as she turned to her son. "That's not so bad."

Aaron shook his head. "Well at least I get a massage out of this."

"Ah-Ah. It says tickle, not caress." She scooted behind him stretching her fingers. "Do I have permission to touch you, Sir?" she mocked.

"Yes," he laughed. "Just do it."

"Goodie." She brought her finger tips to mere millimeters from his skin, teasing him as she slowly crept closer. Ever so lightly, her fingers grazed his neck, teasing the tiny hairs. Her touch sent shivers through his body causing his muscles to tense up. She smiled, watching the effect and inched her own body closer to his.

"Whoa, that tickles," he said as her fingers moved gently across his collar.

"That's the point." She inched her body closer still, her nipples now brushing against his back. Aaron's eyes bulged as he felt them glide against his skin. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation: simple, yet intensely stimulating. Then, suddenly, they disappeared.

He looked over his shoulder. "Why'd you stop?"

She smiled. "Two minutes, remember? Your turn." She scooted around the table and grabbed her wine. Aaron picked up the dice. With three shakes he released them and his mother couldn't hide her giddiness as she watched them roll to a stop.

They read: Fuck -- Ass.

Claire burst out laughing as Aaron stared wide eyed at the dice.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he said as he turned to Claire. "I..."

"Babe, roll again. It's fine," she said though, for a second, she had almost climaxed right then and there from seeing what they read.

Aaron rolled again, trying to rid himself of the image of his dick sliding into his mother's tight hole. The dice came to a stop.

They read: Caress -- Chest.

"Mmmm," Claire moaned in approval. "Do you feel up to that?

Aaron looked at her, his heart pounding. "That I can do."

"Well then," Claire said as she leaned back on her elbows. "I believe you're supposed to play with Momma's boobies."

Aaron stared at her breasts as if zeroing in on a target.. He crawled forward until he was right up against her side.

"Grab them," she whispered as his hands drew closer.

Aaron gritted his teeth, threw caution aside and pushed himself across the last distance, closing the gap between mother and son. He felt her orbs fill his hands. He could feel every bump that circled her areola; both nipples caught between the webbing of his thumb and index. He squeezed and she moaned.

"Mmmm, that feels amazing, Aaron." She purred his name, heating his passion further. He kneaded her gently and held her firmly. Each move made her breath catch in gasps and groans. He pinched her nipples, twisting and pulled.

Her lips pursed and her hips gyrated. She dug her nails into the rug below her, desperately holding back the need to grab his head and pull him against her.

"God, Baby, that feels good," she hissed hoping his hands would toy with her forever. Then, only too soon, he pulled his hands away.

"No-no-no-no! Keep going!" she pleaded but he shook his head.

"Roll," was all he said with a wicked grin.

She returned the smile and sent the dice across the table. They landed out of her sight, but Aaron could see them fine.

"Nibble -- Lips?" he said.

"Don't mind if I do," Claire replied as she pushed him onto his back.

Immediately she pounced on him, pressing her body into his. Her breasts squeezed against him, her hands against his chest. She straddled his leg, grinding her mound against his leg.

While the lips she could kiss with stayed but an inch from her son's mouth, Aaron could feel the soaking wet lips of her pussy part on his thigh. Her breath rolled into his mouth with each pant she made as she thrust her weight down, rubbing herself against him. Her smile was that of a pure seductress.

Slowly, as if practiced a thousand times, she snaked her tongue out from between her lips and drew it across his bottom lip. Aaron made no movement, completely captivated by his mother. She smiled and snapped her teeth, biting the air.

She brought her lips lower, licking at his once more. They hovered above, so close; so very close. He watched as she pulled her lips back, baring her teeth once more and gently bit his lip.

His breath rattled out as he thrust his cock against her thigh. She responded by thrusting onto him, pressing her juices against his hip. She rocked back down, nibbling and teasing him so he'd beg to be kissed. He responded, puckering or stretching up, but she pulled back. He tried again but she shook her head 'No'. Then slowly, she slithered her body off of his completely.

Adrenaline pumping, Aaron immediately reached for the dice and sent them across the table.

When they settled, he turned to his mother perplexed.

"How the hell am I supposed to fuck your toes?"

Claire leaned back lifting her legs and wiggling her tiny digits.

"Not a clue, Love, but go to town."

Aaron scooted forward, his hard cock pointing to Claire's feet. He was absolutely puzzled. "Any suggestions?"

"Just rub your penis against them," she said resting her arms behind her head. "I'll accept that."

Aaron shrugged and held the base of his cock securely in one hand. With the other, he reached out and grabbed one of Claire's feet. She giggled in response as he lifted them closer to his groin.

He couldn't help but laugh, feeling absurd as he rubbed the head of his penis against her sole. She in turn laughed and brought the other up, trapping his member in the arch of her feet.

"This is a new one for me," she admitted.

Aaron chuckled, feeling her toes slide against the skin of his shaft. "Me too," he stammered. Pre-cum was glistening at the tip as she brought a toe up, smearing the liquid around the crown.

"Does it feel good?" she asked bringing Aaron's eyes down to her. Her legs, spread as they were, opened her body up to his sight. Below him was his mother, his goddess, breathing in deep and heavy breaths as she watched her son find pleasure in what she was giving him.

"Yes," he said slightly surprised as he began to move his hips forward and back, sliding his cock between her feet. "It feels very good."

"Same here." She moaned bringing her hands down to her heavy breasts. "You better hurry," she said. "Your time's up."

He pumped faster into her feet. "I chose when to stop."

"True," she gasped as she teased herself. "But I roll next. Maybe it will be something better than my feet." She looked squarely into his eyes.

He slowed his rhythm and reluctantly withdrew. Claire smirked and searched for the dice while Aaron collapsed on a pillow.

She rolled.

They read: Caress -- Privates.

"Wow this really progressed rapidly," Claire said turning to look at her son. "You feel like stopping?"

Aaron looked at his mother, heaving with lust before him. Every ounce of his body craved for her touch.

"No," he barely managed to say, imagining the sweet sensation of her fingers wrapped around him.

"Good," she breathed. "Get over here. I need to feel you in my hands." She raised up onto her knees as Aaron moved before her.

She trailed her hands up his calves, feeling his muscles tense once more. Oh how she loved to tease. "You want Momma to touch it, Baby?"

"Y-yes," he stammered as she brought her hands to his inner thighs.

"Yes, what?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Yes please?" He gasped, feeling her so close and moving higher.

"Please what?" she teased.

"Please touch me," he breathed as her hands rose above his knees.

"Where do you want me to touch you?" Her hands slid higher still, cupping the outside of his thighs just below the curve of his ass. His rod was inches from brushing against her chin.

"Mom, please! Touch me. Touch my... my..." He was begging.

"Your what?" She breathed her heated breath across his crown while her hands cupped his cheeks. "Your throbbing, hard dick?"

"Yes!" he exhaled as her hands slid along his hips.

"Your cock?" Her hands crept closer.

"Yes! Grab my cock, Mom! Please!"

She smiled. "Good boy," she said as she snaked her fingers up and around his tool. Aaron's eyes almost popped out of his skull as she squeezed him gently.

"Holy shit!" he gasped as her delicate hand latched on to his tool. His legs quivered harshly, causing him to stumble backwards. His calves bumping hard into the coffee table, yet he somehow managed to keep from falling.

Neither heard the soft breaking of glass.

"Oh baby, this is nice." She squirmed, feeling her pussy flooding with juices. She slid her hand up to the head spreading the new arrival of pre-cum around with her thumb. She was close enough to smell him, and she did. His scent filled her nostrils. "God I haven't felt one of these in... it's been too long."

Aaron groaned deeply when he felt her bring her other hand up and cup his testicles.

"My baby sure is a big boy," she whispered looking up to her son. "Feels like you've got a lot stored up here." She gently squeezed his balls as her hand began to slide back and forth along his shaft.

"Oh God Mom." Aaron was awash with sensations. She squeezed at the base and released at the tip. She rolled the pressure from finger to finger like a masseuse. Never had any girlfriend jerked him off like his own mother was doing at this very moment. His senses were on overload, and he feared time was running short.

"There we go," said his mother with a soft pat on his cock's head. "Two minutes."

"You know, it might have been five minutes..." Aaron began.

"Uh-uh." Claire winked. "Your roll."

Aaron grunted, not wanting to argue and reached for the dice. He found one on the floor, yet the other was in a puddle of wine. He picked it up noting its change in feel. One side felt... sticky.

He looked up and noticed his glass had tipped over, leaving a small pool of crimson liquid atop the table.

"I think I spilled wine on the dice," he said to his mother, feeling the residue.

"Fuck it. We'll clean up later. Just roll baby, I need some attention."

Like a good son, he rolled.

They read: Lick -- Privates.

Claire's eyes lit up. "Now we're getting somewhere!" she exclaimed.

Aaron sat dumbstruck. "Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Are you serious?" She said standing, grabbing the dice. "You just got jerked off while I've been going fucking nuts." She all but ran over to the dining table and hopped on top. "Hurry." She turned, facing him. "I need that tongue of yours right here." She brought her hand down to her lips and slowly spread her legs, inviting her son.

Aaron watched as her fingers held herself open for him. He could feel his feet move beneath him, crossing the room, drawing him closer to her waiting tunnel.

"That's it, Babe," she said as he dropped to his knees between her legs. When he placed his hands on her knees, she shuddered. "Oh shit!" she cried, feeling the warmth of his touch. She scooted herself closer, bringing her ass right to the edge of the table.

She held herself open; her fingers restraining her lips from closing. Her wetness seeped out, glistening around her thighs. He could smell her, sweet and musky. The scent wafting through the air.

"Wow," was all he could say as he stared deep inside of her.

"Oh, Baby. I'm so wet." She flicked her hair over her shoulders. "Do you like my cunt?" She asked her son.

He nodded, hypnotized by her sex. She slowly began to draw her middle finger upward, pulling back the hood over her clit. She shuddered with pleasure from the contact.

"Your tongue goes here," she said as she waited to feel his lips on her pussy.

Her words pushed him over. Aaron leaned forward planting his mouth over her drenched sex. He forced his tongue past his lips and deep into her warm depths.

"Oh fuck!" Claire screamed, finally feeling a man's mouth on her pussy. When his hands slipped under her thighs to hold his face against her, she grabbed his hair tightly. They were locked together.

He flicked his tongue against the walls of her tunnel; her flavor washing over his palate. He swirled, jabbed and prodded. His lips moved against hers; her juices smeared his face. His nose tickled the hair on her mound, pressing against her clitoris.

"Ah! Shit!" she cried as she rocked her hips against his oral assault. "Fuck, Aaron! Oh my god, that's so good!" She dropped her head back, sweat glistening across her body.

With his tongue, he traced her inner skin. Felt every bump, every change and fold. He sucked and pinched. With his teeth he nibbled, though gently. He couldn't get enough. Her flavor was intoxicating. It was his ambrosia, familiar, yet foreign. He pressed harder into her, desperately seeking more as Claire groaned in pleasure.

Her body was on fire, her teeth bared and she was panting. Never had it felt like this. His tongue was like a poet as it moved across her bud. Her body rippled with sensations that roared into her core.

He sucked on her clit, pinching it between his lips as her free hand banged against the table. She knew she was rapidly nearing a big one, but she wanted to experience more. Aaron didn't even hear the dice roll; he only felt her suddenly pull his head away.

"Oh Baby," she shivered in pleasure as she pulled him up, his face shimmering from her wetness. "You," she laughed, "... you have quite a tongue there." With both hands, she held his face and brought it to hers.

Their lips connected in a hot, fiery kiss. Her tongue slithered into his mouth and danced across his own. Aaron moaned into her, feeling this welcome connection.

She pulled back, licking her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned. "So that's what I taste like?"

Aaron grinned. "You taste incredible."

"I'm glad you like it," she said. "... and now, momma gets to taste you."

Aaron's eyes flashed to the table finding the dice.

They read: Kiss -- Privates.

"When..." he began as he sat down in chair.

"Shut up," she replied, and he was quick to oblige.

She hopped off the table and stood between his legs. Slowly, she lowered herself, arching her body into him. Her firm tits pressed down his face, his nose passing the valley between them. She trailed her nipples down his abs, then, finally, placed a hand on each one of his thighs as she sat on her knees between them.

"The dice said 'Kiss," she said as she gripped the base of his shaft and planted a sweet, soft kiss on his crown. Her lips were like electricity. "But... they didn't say what kind."

Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"How about a little French?" she said as she lowered herself down. She held his cock above her as she slipped her tongue past her lips and licked the base.

"Mom, that feels good," he moaned.

She grinned. "I'm glad. I haven't done this in a while."

"No complaints here."

"Good," she said as she flicked her tongue out once more, holding his cock at the crown and began to slowly, deviously, lick her way up the underside of his tool. Her eyes were locked on his face the entire time as she lapped at his member. His eyes were shut. His lips gasping in pleasure.

scribbleskillz
scribbleskillz
2,060 Followers