Aaron, Cum For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. You taste so good, Baby," she whispered. "Momma loves your cock."

"It loves you too," he moaned, looking into her eyes.

She held it against her chin and winked at her son. "Then it's really going to enjoy this." She brought the head to her mouth, parting her lips and sucking it deep inside.

"Oh my god!" Aaron cried as his mom lowered her mouth on his cock. Her head bobbing slowly as she moaned against his shaft.

She pulled up, sucking him the entire way, her tongue rolling firmly against the underside of his cock. When she plunged, she rotated slightly, spreading her saliva with her hand. Up and down she went, sucking his member for all she was worth. Aaron's whole body tingled as if tiny pins of fire were pricking him.

Her rhythm increased, forcing as much as his cock into her mouth as she could take. Each time, she just wanted more, and each time, she got it. His tuft of hair brushed against her nose as she inhaled his entire member.

"Jesus, Mom!" he exclaimed feeling her take the whole length of his dick. "How... oh fuck!"

She pulled herself off, "Does it feel good?" she asked as she continued to stroke him. "You like your momma sucking your hard, fucking cock?"

"God yes!" he cried as she inhaled his dick once more. She orally attacked him. Trying to milk him with her mouth. The sounds of her slurping filled the room mixed with Aaron's groans and staggered breaths.

Claire was in a world of her own. Just the thought of him inside her, even like this, was sending shivers through her own body. But she still wanted more.

She pulled herself free and straddled his leg.

"Please don't stop mom," he begged, feeling the cool air wash over his glistening cock.

"Your turn," she said as he put his hand on her hip.

"Please, just a little more." His cock was throbbing. He was close to the edge.

"Roll," she said, handing him the dice.

She grabbed his free hand and brought it around to her sex. His fingers curved and easily slipped inside as the dice bounced across the table.

She leaned in close to him, pressing her tits against his chest. "What do they say?" she whispered into his ear.

Aaron's eyes watched the first die stop.

It read: Privates.

"What do we do next?" she asked, her voice deep with desire.

The second die continued to tumble, Aaron watched it roll.

"What do we do?" she asked again as the die finally landed.

It read: Fuck.

Aaron stared at the dice, reading them over and over.

"What do they say?" his mother purred in his ear.

He turned to her; his mother, wrapped in lust.

"It says we're supposed to fuck," he said calmly, looking deep into her eyes.

Her body shivered at the thought. "Does it now?"

"Yes," Aaron said.

"You're supposed to fuck me?"

"Yes," he said again, his cock flexing in frustration.

Claire pressed herself down onto his leg, grinding her bud against his thigh. "Too bad we can't, huh?"

"Yes, too bad," her son said as he held her hips.

Claire's body tingled in anticipation. "Too bad we made that rule."

Aaron nodded, his need approaching the bursting point.

Claire watched her son, as horny and frustrated as she. "But, I bet I know how you were supposed to fuck me." Claire backed off his thigh.

Aaron watched her step back. "How's that?"

She turned before him, bending over the table, presenting her bare ass and dripping cunt. "I think you're supposed to fuck me like this," she said looking over her shoulder.

Aaron rose to his feet, stepping behind her. "Am I?" he asked as he looked at her body. Her hungry pussy called out from between her cheeks.

"You're supposed to step closer," she said in a throaty whisper.

He did.

"Closer," she said again and he did. His cock was just barely able to graze the crack of her ass.

"Closer," she almost pleaded. Aaron placed a hand on each of her hips and took one last step forward, feeling his cock fill the crack of her cheeks. Her sopping wet lips gripped the underside of his shaft.

"Mmmm," she purred raising her hips up and down, grinding into him.

"Is this what I'm supposed to do?" he played, wanting more.

Her breath was in coming in ragged pants. "This is part of it." Her slow movements were exhilarating.

"What's the other part?" he asked her, his voice rich with need.

She bit her lip and looked back to him. "You're supposed to take your cock and aim it down a little."

"Where is it supposed to go?" he asked her, wanting to hear her say it.

She watched him as he reached down and grabbed the base of his cock.

"Your cock is supposed to go in my pussy," she breathed feeling the head slip down between her cheeks. She shivered as it passed her ass and continued lower.

Aaron felt the wetness intensify as the head of his tool slipped across her hungry lips. Her hands gripped the edge of the table as she felt the welcomed invasion.

"Oh Baby," she cried feeling him so close.

He held it loosely in place; the crown parting her ever so slightly.

"You want it here?" He asked, barely able to restrain.

"Yes!" she pleaded, pressing back slightly.

The lips of her labia parted, pulling his cock inside. He pushed further; the head popped into her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as Aaron felt her tightness wrap around him.

He pressed forward, and she pressed back. Easily, with a deep and guttural moan, his bare cock slid completely inside her tight, hot tunnel. Aaron was firmly embedded in his mother's body.

"Ah!" she cried feeling her ass press against his stomach. She squeezed the shaft, gripping it tightly with her pelvis; thankful to be full. "Aaron, you're inside me! Oh Baby, you're inside me!" she groaned, pulling herself forward then thrusting back again-and-again.

Her son could feel the details of the wet and warm walls surrounding him. Aaron grabbed her ass tightly, pulling her cheeks apart to see their connection. "Fuck - you feel good," he moaned.

"So do you, Baby." She pulled away slightly, feeling the thickness of his cock slide within her. "Ah! You are filling me up." She felt every inch, each and every vein as it rolled out of her grasping pussy. When her lips felt the rim of the crown, she pressed back again sheathing him in her womb. Every second was pure bliss. It had been far too long.

"Oh baby, I love this. I fucking love this!" she cried as she pulled back and slammed home once more. "Oh fuck! Give it to me Aaron. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Aaron was quick to comply as he rammed into her, holding her hips for a good thrust. One after another he plowed; their skins clapped together mixing with "Ah-Ah-Ah!" from his mother with every stroke. Their lust was completely primal.

She held him like a vise as he slide in and out of her channel. He grabbed her ass; kneading the muscle as he plunged into her depths. His eyes roamed over her once again. From her round, firm ass she kept pressing back into him, to her flexed shoulders glistening with a line of sweat running between her blades. He held her hips, digging his fingers deep into her skin.

Claire felt his touch sliding along her body, relishing it for all its worth: the way the coarseness of his finger tips rubbed against her; how his hand shoved against her muscles with every thrust of his body. It was exhilarating in a most forbidden way. So naughty; so very dirty, and she loved every minute of it.

His hand began to withdraw. "No!" she panted, reaching out and grabbing it before it completely left her hip. She pulled his hand down across her body, holding it to her breast. "Grab my tit. Do it hard!" she pleaded desperately.

Aaron felt her nipple digging into the flesh of his palm. He could feel her heartbeat, her breath, and every vibration from their movement; but more than that, he could feel her desperate desire. He gritted his teeth and pulled her against him.

"Oh, yeah, Baby. That's it. Harder. Fuck me harder!" She squeezed his hand and clamped down on his cock.

He thrust for all he was worth. Their muscles ached, their voices were growing coarse. Their cries turned from moans to grunts. It was incredible, but time was running short. The night's activities were wearing on poor Aaron and a familiar churning began to tingle in his balls. He knew he was lucky to have made it this far.

"Mom! Oh fuck, I'm getting close!" He cried as he hammered into her faster still.

"Wha-Ah God - What baby?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"Mom! I'm gonna cum!" He cried, feeling time running out.

"Wait!" she cried, "Not yet! I want to see you." She jumped forward, clearing herself of his cock.

Aaron protested feeling his member protest painfully, but fortunately he didn't have to wait long. Claire hopped back onto the table and spread her legs. "I want to see you cum on me," she said as she grabbed his cock and pulled him back into her.

They both moaned, feeling the blissful feeling return as his cock sank back into her cunt. "Get me close first," she said as she rocked her hips into him.

Aaron knew he didn't have long and Claire could sense it too. He felt his tool slide deeper than before. Their pelvises slammed together. Her mound took jab after jab as he thrust into her, her pussy stretching around his cock.

She leaned back, kneading her breasts as he held her legs aloft. He slammed into her, watching her body rock with each thrust. The way her tits shuddered, or her stomach flexed: all of it was incredible - especially when he looked up and saw her eyes watching his pelvis move back and forth as he plunged into her.

She brought her eyes up to his, smiling.

"You gonna cum for me?" she teased, feeling her own orgasm growing. "I want you to cum. Cum for me."

Her words were too much. He felt his fuse burning closer.

"Oh shit!" he cried.

"Cum for me, Baby!" she cried as she rocked her hips, feeling her senses tingle.

His loins began to tighten. "Here it comes!" he cried.

"Yes, Baby! I want your cum on me." She was on the edge. "Cum for me Aaron!"

"Mom!" he cried as he thrust into her hard one last time before yanking his cock free. "I'm... I'm cumming!" He ground his shaft against her clit as he fired off arc after arc of cum across Claire's heaving torso.

"Ah!" she cried out as his convulsing shaft sawed against her clit. She could feel it approaching as his cum landed on her skin. Closer still as he continued to thrust. And then, when he looked in her eyes, she cried as her own world shattered in a blissful climax.

She grabbed him, pulling his body atop hers as they shuddered together in wave after wave of pleasure: his hips still rocking - milking his cock with every thrust until he had no more to give. They stayed there, embracing in ecstasy, until the flood began to ebb.

The world suddenly seemed to clear as if a fog had blown away. Aaron lay panting heavily atop his mother, cock pressed against her. She squeezed him, kissing his neck as she relished the feeling of their bodies together. He pushed himself up, slightly.

"Wait," she pleaded softly. "Just a little longer." She looked into his eyes. "This feels really nice."

Aaron looked at her, at the way she smiled up at him; the way she shimmered like a goddess; her hair a mess, her skin covered in sweat.

"Mom," he said. "Can I... kiss you?"

Her eyes brightened. "Sure, Honey. I'd like that."

He smiled and ever so slowly, lowered his lips to hers. Their mouths parted, and tongues met in-between. Claire wrapped her arms around her son, moaning into his mouth and he into hers. Their hands caressed each other tenderly, up the sides of their bodies and across each other's back. Their embrace was of pure joy.

Slowly, Aaron pulled away.

"Aaron," Claire asked, "... Am I a horrible mother?"

Aaron was taken aback. "What? Why would you ask that?"

She scrunched her eyebrows. "Well I did just have sex with my son," she laughed. "I think they frown on that in the 'Mother of the Year' competitions."

"Eh, what do they know?" Aaron said as he shifted to lay beside her; his head on his elbow.

"Honestly though." She traced his chest with her fingers. "... What kind of mother does that?"

Aaron looked deep into her eyes. "Mom, how old am I?" he asked. She turned to look at him, resting her hand flat on his shoulder.

"Twenty-three?"

Aaron laughed. "Thanks for sounding so uncertain, but yes." She trailed her fingers against his skin. "I am twenty-three. I am an adult. I can and I do make decisions for myself. My choices are my own." He lifted his head. "Do you think you raised a monster?"

She looked at him, proudly. "No. Not at all."

"Good." He snuggled closer. "Neither do I."

"So it's okay? What we just did?"

Aaron thought for a moment. "I'm fine with it. You're a great lay."

Claire laughed, feigning offense. "Thanks, you ass!" She slapped his shoulder. "Seriously, though. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am. I'm pretty sure I've wanted it for a long time."

Claire perked up. "Really?"

Aaron nodded. "I never told you the real reason Lucy and I broke up, did I?"

"She was the girl you dated during high school right?"

"Yup. And two years after." Aaron cleared his throat. "Well, we split because I told her I didn't love her anymore, but to be honest I started to get freaked out."

"Why's that? Commitment?"

"No. Actually it was because I realized that everything she did, said, and even how she looked all reminded me of you." Claire lifted her head, smiling.

"Lucy?"

"Yeah."

"Lucy Esperanza?"

"That's the one."

Claire looked off into space, remembering. "I don't see it."

"Doesn't matter. I did and it freaked me out."

"So you just left her? That poor girl."

"It's cool." Aaron shrugged. "She's married now with kids. Lives somewhere upstate, I think."

Claire snuggled up into her son with renewed giddiness. "So you've had the hots for me since high school?"

Aaron nodded. "Looks like it."

Claire let her hand drift south, her fingers caressing her son's deflated penis.

"So now that you've had your taste, any complaints?" She teased as she gently squeezed the crown. She could feel blood begin to flow back.

"None at all," Aaron said, watching her nipples begin to harden.

Claire leaned forward, kissing the corner of his mouth and leaned in to his ear. "So you think you could fuck me again?" Her fingers wrapped around his cock tightly. It was almost at full mast.

"Absolutely," he said as he held her hip firmly.

"Good," she said, licking his ear. "Because I want this back inside me." She wrapped her leg around his, pressing her body as close as was possible. "What do you say, baby?" She nibbled on his ear. "Wanna' fuck your Mom?"

"You know I do, but just one question..." he began.

Claire pulled back, tilting her head to the side. "What's that?"

Aaron looked deep into her eyes. "...Can we get off the table?"

Claire laughed as she scooted off the side. "Well, Sir, I do believe I have a room upstairs if that's more to your liking."

"That sounds quite lovely, my dear. Carry on." He said with a playful slap to her backside.

"Oh you brat!" she giggled, running up the stairs with Aaron close at her heels, captivated by her naked pussy as if it was winking at him with every step.

"Should I grab a condom this time?" he asked as they hurried to her bedroom.

Claire shook her head. "Tied Tubes," she said running past the doorway, "Besides, this time I want you to cum inside me." She smirked to her son as she grabbed a towel and wiped the semen off her body. "Sound like a plan?"

"I'm game."

"That's my boy." She tossed him the rag. "And come to think of it..." she said with a hand on her hip "....You still owe me an ass-fuck."

Aaron stumbled.

"You rolled the dice," she giggled. "But we'll save that for later. Now get on the bed. I wanna' be on top," she said climbing onto the mattress.

"God, Mom, I love you," Aaron said watching his mother stand on her knees atop the covers.

Claire smiled. "I love you too, Aaron. Now get... your ass... up here."

Aaron was quick to obey.

Within moments, Aaron had returned to his mother's hungry womb. They ravished each other; Mother bouncing atop son and later in every position imaginable. Before long, there wasn't a room in the house that hadn't seen their sweating bodies joined in pleasure; not an inch that hadn't heard their moans. And that's the way it continued for the next seven years; a secret life of forbidden sex. Mother and son entwined as lovers, and now professionally bound by careers. And for the longest time, no one ever found out about their relationship; even after Claire's final book was published. No one until you, Dear Reader, and I'm quite certain that that will remain private. With that, this story is concluded, for there is nothing more to tell at this time. Therefore, it is here that we shall leave them; mother and son engaged in their private acts of incest.

The End.

Thank you for reading my story. As always, please let me know what you think and don't forget to vote. Thank you.

Scribbleskillz