Aaron Gets a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbonze
oldbonze
12 Followers

"Are you alright?"

He thought about the first time she asked him that question. He was tied and gagged by his own hands, She had caught him doing something that was his deepest secret and not only was she not judgmental but she was supportive. She even participated in his fantasy and he was feeling pretty guilty about the stuff he had done. He hadn't had a lot of nurturing lately and when given some he fucked it up.

"Yes." He eventually said. "Better than I deserve. I am so sorry..."

"It's over. You were bad, you were punished. It's over. I am going to release you from some of your bonds. But stay on your stomach."

She first released his ankles and had him lift himself up so she could pull the pillows out from under him. Next she went to the top of the bed and released his left hand had him roll over on his side and reattached it to the chain with the other cuff. The room was dark but Aaron could see that Trudy was naked except for a scent of spice that enshrouded her. She adjusted the chain so there was a little slack and had him lay on the edge of the bed on his left side. And then she got into bed with him. She spooned with him. With her soft breast and rock hard nipples pressed against his back she ran her long fingers along his body down to his bottom and gave it a hard squeeze. It took a deep breath with the renewed pain but he did not cry out and in a moment the pain transformed itself into a pleasurable feeling. She withdrew her hand and made a slight rearrangement of her body and turned on a vibrator. Aaron waited to feel its touch but that wasn't her plan. Instead he realized she was using it on herself. He could hear the buzzing grow louder and softer as she worked it in and out of her pussy. He felt her body stiffen as she concentrated it on her clit. He felt her heat grow as her moans became shallower and shallower and then the sudden explosion of movement as she reached her orgasm. He felt the wetness as it squirted out of her and onto him. Both her hands were busy pleasuring herself but she included Aaron in her orgasm by biting and licking his back and neck. Aaron had never been with a woman when she came. He didn't know what to say or do. He was pretty well trapped chained as he was between her and the edge of the bed. He wanted to touch himself but his hands couldn't reach his own groin. So he just laid there and waited. After her orgasm subsided she lay shivering next to him and then reached up and slid her wet hand across Aarons face pushing her juices into his nose and mouth. Then he heard her turn the vibrator on again. It was a long long night.

In the morning she got up and showered leaving Aaron still chained. After awhile she came into the bedroom dressed in normal clothes "Did you cum?" She asked as she unlocked his wrist.

"No." he said.

"Too bad. It may be awhile." She told him to roll over onto his back. When he did she took out a new chastity device. This one was made of clear plastic. She slid it on him and snapped on the lock. "Go shower. You smell bad."

Somewhat dazed with all that happened in the last 12 hours, almost no sleep and now his cock locked away again. He dragged himself into the bathroom and stood in the shower for a very long time. When he came out he realized that all his clothes were in the other room. He went to the living room to retrieve them. Trudy was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. She wasn't alone. Aaron froze in place.

"Aaron I want you to meet Melissa." She was a girl about Aarons height, a little plump with short red hair and chunky black glasses. She wore jeans and a black t-shirt. The shirt had the three sectioned BDSM symbol printed on it. "Melissa is a Junior here at your school and someone who has a similar outlook on life as you. That is women are superior to men, and need to be controlled. Melissa this is Aaron."

"Hi." She smiled.

"I have asked Melissa to be a key holder for your chastity lock. I will have the other one. She has one only for emergencies and hygiene so don't be expecting her to release you. I will continue to monitor your grades. I know you have two major papers do in two weeks and a major test coming up. So you have a chance to do well. If I am pleased with your progress I might send you the key. If not well, there is always next semester."

Aaron was dumbstruck again. The red hair girl had been grinning at him the entire time.

"One more thing."

"Oh God. Now what? Aaron thought to himself.

"You can't expect Melissa to take on this responsibility for free. Why don't you explain dear."

"Sure. Aaron I live in apartment off campus with another girl. You will be coming to our apartment at least 2 hours each week to clean our bathroom and kitchen, dusting and vacuuming and maybe sometimes amuse us. My roommate is even more into this stuff than I am so no problems there. We will also have a cleaning routine to wash your penis. It will involve a lot of cold water so there be no accidents."

"Well Aaron, I need to go." Said Trudy "But I booked the room for another night so you and Melissa or should I say Mistress Melissa can have a little time to get acquainted. We'll be talking."

With that Trudy walked out the door.

When they were alone Mistress Melissa said holding out her foot "Aaron I think it is time you properly greeted me."

And they all lived happily ever after.

oldbonze
oldbonze
12 Followers