Aaron to Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alcohol is giving Ryan confidence and he says "what the bottle is on the bed and I'm thirsty."

I reply "nothing", and smirk realizing Ryan is starting to flirt with me and I let him get comfortable.

Ryan reaches around me to grab the bottle and leaves his hand there for a second. Ryan is starting to realize this is Aaron and he's not grabbing some random hot chick and removes his hand. He starts to pour himself another drink and I quietly say "your hand was good there".

Wanting him to put it back around my waist. Ryan realizing the cause and effect replies "No, no, uh its cool. I'm comfy over here."

As he was shying away. My cup is on empty so I ask "Ryan, can I get the bottle please." Ryan looks over seeing me waving my empty cup hands me back the bottle instead of pouring me a cup. I make him pay for this by taking the bottle and purposely placing it behind me.

Like a woman I am stalking my prey and waiting to make all the right moves. I wait as Ryan finishes his mixed drink and turns to get the vodka back. Ryan ask "can I get the bottle back?"

I look at him and say "come get it" in a flirty tone.

Ryan cockily says "you don't want me too". I respond back "oh yeah we'll see about that".

Ryan reaches to grab the bottle behind me and with my right hand I keep moving the bottle from side to side behind me keeping it away from him. Then Ryan keeps moving closer and closer to grab it from each side. I take advantage of this and open my legs allowing him to get as close as possible.

He is trying hard to get the bottle and I have him right where I want him. As Ryan keeps trying finally his vision gets taken off the bottle and we locked eyes. I seductively bite my lip and lean in for a kiss. We both lock lips and Ryan tries backing up and I pull him in with my left hand and we start making out intensely.

Ryan thinks about pulling away, but I can tell drunk horniness is what keeping him on me. I don't mind cause I'm going to let him have me. We keep making out for a min and I start reaching with my hand to start unbuttoning his top. Then Ryan takes his shirt off, showing off his built chest and sexy v-lines.

I reach down to unstrap his belt and unbutton his pants. Ryan wiggles his pants off and takes off his underwear. I look downand see his 6" rock hard cock. I reach out with my hands and start tugging on his thick cock. Ryan starts kissing my neck which made me feel amazing.

Then he started taking off my dress slowly rubbing his hands up and down my body as he was removing the dress. It sent shivers up my spine and made me want him in me now!

The making out got old quick, I sat up and got onto my knees and started working his cock. I'm not going to lie, I didn't deep throat him, but I did my best porn star impression. I've never had a cock in my mouth so I did what I thought was best. I put his tip on my red lips, which I knew he liked cause I looked up and saw his eyes rolls back.

I started working his shaft with my right hand. I felt so slutty, but it felt so right pleasing his rock hard cock with my soft mouth. I only gave him a blow job long enough before I needed to be pleased. I turned around on all fours rearing up to Ryan and said "it's all yours baby, pressing my ass against his head."

Ryan grabbed hips and dry humped me for a second almost like he was in a stuck in a trance. I reached into my nightstand and grabbed out lube. I coated his cock with astroglide and smacked my ass when I was done giving him the okay to penetrate me.

Being lost in the moment forgetting Ryan is inexperienced got a surprise when he rammed about 3" into me. I yelled "slow down, work it in and then you can go to town."

Ryan embarrassingly said "sorry, I didn't know!"

I thought it was cute he cared. He eased his way in and after a few minutes we were getting into rhythm slowly stretching me.

We did it doggy style for a bit and switched positions to cowgirl. It felt amazing riding him, Going up and down and completing taking his 6" all the way in. It wasn't the same size as my sister's dildo, but I was not complaining at all. I rode Ryan for a while, it was sexy as he grabbed my fake insert tits.

Made me feel like a woman, and he would grab my fat ass and smack it as I went up and down. I lowered myself down to make out with him and he paused breathing heavily in my ear. Ryan asked "I'm about to blow my load, can we switch positions?"

I said "sure babe, anything you want" as I was sweating and breathing hard sitting on his thick cock and kissed him again.

We turned over into the missionary position. Ryan grabbed my legs and spread them as far as part as possible and started pounding my ass hard. He was thrusting in and out almost going all the way out and slamming his cock balls deep. I heard and felt the clapping of his balls on my ass cheeks.

It was such a turn on and I felt like I was going to cum. The intensity was too much for me and without even touching my rock hard this whole time I shot out over my chest. My asshole started to squeeze and this made Ryan have to cum almost seconds later.

I felt him start to twitch and wrapped my arms in legs around him. I yelled "cum inside me Ryan!"

Ryan shot his warm load straight into my ass. I felt his cock pulsing inside me, and he finally pulled out.

I laid there as cum was dripping out of my ass and Ryan was exhausted from the amazing sex we just had. He rolled over, we both laid there in the cuddling position and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "goodnight". We both fell asleep in my bed, laying in my bra and panties didn't even both to clean off.

Ryan laying there naked fell asleep instantly, but I could still feel his semi hard cock on my ass cheek. This helped me to go to sleep, waking up the next day would be interesting for sure...

Part 2 coming soon.

12