Aaron's Apples

Story Info
He accidentally saw older neighbor lady piss.
2k words
4.31
256.1k
84

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers

This is the city; Kansas City, Missouri. One Million people live in this laid back but hard fucking city. This is the story of two of them; their names have not been changed as they are not innocent.

This is a neighborhood like any other with kids playing in the yards of nice three and four bedroom houses that are separated by about 15 feet on each side. It is here that Aaron Berrybush grew up. He was the son of Fred and Virginia Berrybush. Aaron was typical of most teenagers as he thought of sex 24 hours a day.

His only experience so far had been spying on his parents when he caught them in the middle of the night once as his Mom took his dad’s cock in the ass leaning naked over the kitchen counter. So, he jerked off every night dreaming of his Mom’s dangling boobs and wishing it was him up her butt or pussy. Aaron at age 18 had just graduated from Southwest High and hoped that his virginity would be lost in the Fall at college.

Next door to the Berrybush’s lived John and Felicity Peacher. The Peachers were nice folks and the families did things together and helped each other out from time to time. Felicity was 44 years old but was still as sexy as she was in her20’s. She had solid 38D breast and a slim waist which showed off her massive ass nicely. She was 5’ 4” and weighed about 140 pounds; every ounce in the right places. But, Aaron had never thought of her sexually as she was just his Mother’s friend and the old neighbor lady.

One morning, late in the summer, Virginia went to her son’s room and gave a loud knock before cracking the door open just slightly. “Aaron, Dad and I are off to work. I need you to pick the apples from the tree between the two houses before I get home so I can make some pies tonight.”

Aaron moaned acknowledgement and rolled over and went back to sleep. He hated climbing that tree. It was barely on their property and the branches spread out covering the entire distance between his house and the Peacher’s house.

Finally, at about 11:00 he got the apple basket and headed barefoot around the house. Slinging it over his shoulder he began the hard climb and started picking the Apples. He was pissed off as there were a lot of apples. He worked in a clock wise pattern so he wouldn’t miss any and risk his Mom yelling at him. He had been picking for about a half an hour and things appeared to be going ok.

Suddenly, he looked down from his perch not more than six feet from the Peacher’s bathroom window and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. There was Mrs. Peacher sitting on the throne with her black panties stretched over her knees presumably taking a leak. He was so close that he could even see her thick black bush. Looking a little higher he realized that he could see down the front of her red tank top. Seeing the sides of her big tits brought stirrings he had never had for her before. Just then their eyes met. As Mrs. Peacher let out a yell Aaron heard the branch crack.

He realized he was out too far and probably had squirmed around too much looking at Mrs. Peacher. He tried to scramble to safety but it was too late. He heard a loud snap and found himself a second later flat on the ground with limbs, leaves, and apples scattered all about.

Instantly Felicity’s emotions went from disgust at her peeper to horror that Aaron might be hurt. Without even wiping off her pee hole she yanked up her silky panties and tight fitting slacks and ran outside. There she saw Aaron rolling over onto his side and their eyes again met.

“Are you hurt?” she asked

“Just a few bruises I think, but, mostly my pride.”

“Let me have a look at you Aaron.”

“I guess so.”

She kneeled down beside him and noticed a cut on his cheek. “Come with me, you are bleeding a bit, we need to get you fixed up.” All Aaron thought of at that moment was the apples saying, “No, I have to get the apples first.”

“Ok, but then you are coming with me so we can check you out.”

Felicity was formulating a plan as she had thought Aaron would be an easy conquest as were the three other young men she already had. She would have preferred if her opportunity had come after she had taken her shower as she felt stinky and grimy now. They ran about collecting the scattered fruit. Aaron reached out grabbing for an apple causing Mrs. Peacher to yell, “Aaron, you cannot put that apple in the basket, it is my breast, now let’s finish up.” He quickly jerked his hand away as his face turned red. They continued to gather the apples in silence.

When all of the apples had been recovered Felicity ordered the kid to follow her into her house. He knew he had to do what she said because of grabbing her boob and seeing her in the bathroom. She sat him at the dining room table saying, “We will get you cleaned up then we will talk. Now, take off your shirt as you probably are scraped up some there as well.” Aaron let out an audible gulp dreading the talk and slowly took off the shirt.

Mrs. Peacher brought ointment, wash clothes, and bandages to fix this young stud up. She took her time applying the repairs being sure to let her boobs and ass brush against him every chance she got. And, as she tended to the cut on the cheek she gave him a direct view down her top. Aaron swore he could see her nipples as she leaned in front of him.

Now he was confused as the older lady kept doing stuff that he thought might be flirting.

When she was done she sat down beside him and put her hand on his lower thigh and began, “So, Aaron is this the first time that you have spied on me in the john.”

“I didn’t mean to look I was just picking the apples and there you were.”

“Do you think your Mother will buy that story.

“No, no I don’t.”

“Be honest and blunt, what did you think of what you saw through the window?”

“Nice.”

“You can do better than that. Did you like it? Tell me or I am calling Virginia.”

“Oh yes. You have pretty legs.”

“My legs are not what you were interested in, tell me bluntly or I’ll tell Virginia.”

“First, I noticed your sexy panties across your knees. Then I could not believe how hairy your vagina is and I was getting turned on looking at your breasts when the branch snapped.”

“That is more like it.” She patted his thigh and began ever so slightly caressing it as she noticed a large bulge forming in his crotch.

Sure of herself now she asked, so, what made you think you could squeeze my tit out there?”

“I didn’t mean too, I thought it was an apple.”

“You mean you thought these were apples?” she said putting her hand under them holding them up for the boy to admire.

“I, I was in such a hurry, I guess I wasn’t paying close attention.” He stammered. With that, Felicity quickly pulled her top off over her head placing one hand back higher on the boy’s thigh and the other tugging at one of her nipples purring, “Now, Aaron I could understand a little more if I had my shirt off as then at least there are stems to grab. Would you like to grab one of my stems?”

Not waiting for an answer she grabbed his trembling hand and pulled it tight against her left breast. “Try the other one, too,” she growled as she placed his other hand on the right boob and wasting no time both of her hands slid up his legs and grabbed his bulge.

“Looks like you are a little happy to be here. Follow me to the bedroom,” she said knowing she would not have to say it again. Sure enough Aaron was right on her heels giving a symbolic protest as he followed, “Mrs. Peacher we shouldn’t do this; you are married and my parents friend.”

“You can leave if you want to but I thought you might want to fuck me first. “ Nothing more needed to be said until they got to the bedroom where Felicity pulled Aaron into her arms and gave him the most passionate kiss he had ever had.

She sat on the side of the king size bed with her conquest standing in front of her and spread open his pants, pulling both the pants and his briefs to the floor. He easily kick these off as she laid down pulling him with her. One of her hands ran over his butt while the other slid between them to cop a good feel of his seven inches. “Oh, Mrs. Peacher that feels good,” he gasped.

She slid her tongue deep into his mouth again then told him, “With what we are doing I think you can call me Felicity while we are alone. Now, kiss my apples and don’t forget the stems.” He was on her jugs like a bee to honey with both hands kneading the hell out of the tit flesh and his mouth sucking, nipping, and kissing for everything he had. He was so into it he had not noticed Felicity wriggle out of her pants. She cooed, “I think if you kiss a little further down my body you will find some juice just for you and I guarantee it is better than apple juice.”

He worked his way down and noticed her scent getting stronger and stronger. At first he kissed her mound through her sexy panties which was a mighty turn on. The taste was wonderful. She thrust her hips into the air letting him know it was time to get the garment out of the way. The panties slid off easily and as soon as he had them past her knees she began spreading her legs wide giving him view he thought was heavenly.” Get to work, drink my special juice,” she ordered. He buried his face in her forest licking and teasing just as he had seen in porno films he had watched.

He must have done something right as Felicity was moaning loudly and humping his face out of control. Then all of a sudden Felicity got up and Aaron thought he had done something wrong. “Lay down on your back, now,” is all she said. He complied and before he was settled Felicity was straddling him lowering her cunt onto his rigid pole He gasped as she took all of him in one stroke, “Fuck me, you little peeping bastard. God, I love your big cock. Here, squeeze my titties.” She could not believe how big this young guys prick was and diddled her clit in earnest as she bounced up and down on it. The rhythm was frantic and took no time for both lovers to cum.

She fell over in a heap laying beside her newest mate. “Next time, just give me a call and maybe we will try some new things. I may even suck that big cock; but, now you had better get home before your Mother does and put the apples in the kitchen.”

When Virginia got home that evening she asked Aaron how his day had been and got the usual shrug of the shoulders but she sensed a change in him that she could not put her finger on. Aaron and Felicity continued their passionate sessions until Aaron went off to school and occasionally got together on school breaks. But if Aaron thought what happened with Felicity was great the next adventures he was to have would blow him away.

hotpup
hotpup
1,964 Followers