Aaron's Association

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it began. The tossing and turning while my mind raced. I closed my eyes tight in the inky blackness of the bedroom and tried to empty my mind to sleep. I rolled onto my left side and pulled the covers tight. Sleep wouldn't come. I rolled to the right and threw the covers away. I couldn't sleep.

At 3:00 I looked at the clock and groaned in desperation, exhaustion, and annoyance. My mind switched from what might be to what could have been. I pictured John's body pressed tightly against mine, his arms wrapped around me. I could almost smell the scent of his cologne and feel the heat of his bare skin against mine.

It was a good thing. I was at a loss dealing with the questions, but I knew how to handle the horny thoughts of what we might have done.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my favorite toy. My nightshirt was pulled up and my panties discarded as my imagination went into overdrive.

I remembered our kiss, our one kiss. I thought of the feel of his body against mine and imagined it naked, pressed tight against me.

My mind put us naked on my bed as his strong arms wrapped tight around me. Our tongues were dancing as the sparks flew between us. I could taste his toothpaste and smell his soap and feel his warm hands roaming my body. I felt his hands on my breasts and swirling over my nipples as mine filled in for his absent strong digits.

I felt the fire in my pussy as the plastic toy touched my slick slit. I didn't hear the buzzing but I felt the vibrations shaking my clit as I slowly stroked the toy into me while I imagined the feel of his body pressed against mine. In my mind, it was not cold plastic but warm human penis stroking my insides.

My hips bucked up to meet the stroking cock which slammed into me in perfect rhythm to my body's cravings. The fire shot through my clit radiating to every part of me.

I sucked in my breath as the flames rushed through my soul. I could feel John. Smell him. Taste his tongue in my mouth as his cock stroked inside me. My body thrashed and exploded, waves of pleasure washing over me. It seemed to go on forever and then my body was still and exhausted.

I withdrew the pale plastic substitute for my love and pushed it aside. My energy now completely drained as I pulled the spare pillow against my flesh and fell into a troubled sleep.

The buzzing of the alarm rocked me from my sleep. My body rebelled and responded sluggishly. I had to force myself from my sleep to reluctantly greet a Thursday morning.

My mind reset to the troubling questions that had held me from my sleep. I was a near zombie as I went through my daily rituals. The first cup of coffee could wait until I got to work as I wolfed down my allotted two pieces of toast.

My morning should have been a productive search for marketing solutions for the client, instead it was a swirl of questions running through my head while I made frequent trips to trade in the old coffee for the new. Staying awake was no problem, but concentrating on work was.

Just before 10:00, I saw a familiar shape walking through my area. John's trim form and athletic gate caused me to suck in my breath. I didn't know quite what to do so. I didn't know what to say to him, what to ask him. I pretended to be buried in the computer screen and didn't look directly at him even as the butterflies began to play in my belly.

From the corner of my eye, I saw him pause and turn toward me. Ice cubes formed in my stomach. He waited several long seconds while he looked at me and then a sad look crossed his face as he turned and walked back toward his area.

I didn't know what to think or do. I was sure he would be back to take me to lunch. I didn't know what I'd say to him. I wasn't really avoiding him. I wasn't mad. I was just confused.

A new question pushed away the old ones. How should I react to John when he came to get me for lunch. We had gone to lunch together for the last two and a half weeks. He had no idea that I had followed him to Aaron's Association. I would tell him sometime, but now? Had anything changed between us last night? I had invited him into my bed, only to have things change at the last minute. Had that changed things?

I pondered calling maintenance. Surely the clock hands needed oil for they didn't seem to move. The day dragged. My head spun. I could almost hear the hands squeaking as they slowly approached noon. It didn't take imagination to hear John's footsteps as he came to my cubicle.

I stood up and smiled at him. "Come to get a poor overworked girl away from work for a few minutes?" I asked him.

His face lit with a huge relieved smile. "It wouldn't be lunch without you. I was afraid that you would be busy!"

"I'm free for lunch. I'm not busy until tonight."

That look of worry crossed his face again. "You're busy tonight? Is everything O.K. With us?"

I smiled. "Yes, I'm busy tonight but we're just fine." I thought I lied quite well. I fully intended to remain busy until I sorted this all out.

"I'll miss you tonight. You'll have dinner with me tomorrow?"

"Of course." I smiled at him. Why had I said that? I wasn't planning on keeping that date unless I had answers.

"I'm sorry about last night. I wanted to stay."

"I know you did. You had an emergency? You have no idea what you missed."

"Yeah, my brother's....... neighbor had a plumbing problem. I had to help. As far as what I missed, I can only imagine, but hopefully one day you'll show me." An evil grin came to his face.

I smiled a coy smile back at him. That long pause before he said the word "neighbor". I wonder what that meant. "We'll see about that showing you part. You never know." I paused for a moment. "You got the leak fixed?"

"Yeah. Thanks to a few parts from Wally World. It took us a couple hours though. Don't tell me what I missed again. My imagination is already running wild."

As we began walking out the door, I felt his hand reach for mine. I took the preferred hand and held my body close as we walked. The sandwich shop was busy and we stood silently in line for quite a while before getting our food.

As I was pulling out my wallet, a card dropped out. On the back was the phone number for Aaron's Association. I had forgotten I had it!

It wasn't easy to find a table but eventually we found one. The place was crowded, but in a crowd is privacy. All the quiet conversations around us blended into a roar of background noise.

We ate in silence while our eyes looked into each others. Finally I leaned over. "Since you won't take me home with you," I pouted, "Tell me about your place."

"Not much to tell. I have a small two bedroom house in the middle of the woods with crazy neighbors and my brother lives in the big house on the hill."

"Not much of a description. Guess you'll just have to show me."

The look on his face was one of defensiveness. "Someday."

"Why not tonight?" I asked him.

"You're busy. You already told me that."

"Tell you what, you invite me home and I'll tell my sister that we can catch up another night."

John looked at me for a long time. I could see the question crossing his face and then it was replaced by stark fear. He said the words so quietly that I could barely hear them over the din in the diner. "We can't disrupt your plans. I'll have you over next week. I promise. But we have to have a long discussion first."

The picture of the security gate and the barbed wire topped fence ran through my mind. "You're ashamed of where you live? What is it a jail?"

He chuckled softly. "No it's not a jail but we really do need to talk before you come home with me. You may not want to." The fear was back in his face. "I'm not ashamed of it, but sometimes the neighbors are a little shocking to the unprepared."

"You live with a bunch of sexual predators or something?"

He laughed out loud. "None of that, although a lot of people ....... " The thought drifted into silence.

"A lot of people what?" I asked him.

"Nothing. We'll talk about it next week."

It was obvious that he wasn't comfortable talking about it so I changed the subject but I was more determined than ever to find out. I remembered the card in my purse and I suddenly knew what I was going to do.

To John's great relief, I let the subject drop and moved on to more mundane things for the remainder of lunch.

I got back to my desk with several more minutes left on the clock. I pulled the card and my cell phone out of my purse.

I had no idea what I would ask when I called. I wondered if I'd even get a real person.

Carefully I dialed the number on the card and pushed send. I waited for several torturous seconds before it began to ring. One ring. Two rings. Three. Four then five. I wondered where the answering machine was. On the sixth ring, I heard the phone picked up.

"Good Afternoon. This is Aaron's Association. May I help you?" The voice was strong and clear and very female.

I wondered what to say for a moment. Then I decided to get the big question answered first. "May I speak to Mrs. Aaron please?"

"This is she."

Lightning struck and tore my soul apart. "OH MY GOD! NO!" I said into the phone and then slammed the phone shut.

Until that moment I hadn't realized how hard I had fallen for John. It felt like a sledge hammer had smacked me in the stomach. I felt the tears welling. I had to run for the bathroom.

I found an empty stall and slammed the door shut. Then the pain tore through me and the tears came in great sobs. It was a good thing that I wasn't wearing any makeup because the rivers of fluid would have washed it down my face.

It was almost half an hour before the pain turned to anger and another fifteen minutes before I could regain control of my emotions. I was at the sink washing away the signs of my emotions and trying to keep from throwing something when my cell phone rang.

I looked at the message display but all it said was "RESTRICTED NUMBER".

I flipped the phone open. "Hello?"

"Jill?" My name was said as a question. The voice wanted to know if my name was Jill.

"Yes"

"This is Amanda Aaron. Mrs. DON Aaron. John's sister in law. There is no Mrs. JOHN Aaron, if that's what you thought."

It was like a huge weight had been lifted from me. The relief and euphoria lasted only a second before more feelings flooded through me. I felt the heat of embarrassment flushing my face. I had done several stupid things and I had been caught on all of them and now I would have to confess my sins. I shouldn't have followed John. I shouldn't have called. I felt the shame of those acts flooding through them.

"I am so sorry." Was all I could stammer out.

The woman chuckled on the other end. "Now that we got that over with why are you calling?" She asked in a friendly voice.

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts. "Well, Um John acts so strange sometimes. I got suspicious. First that he always leaves me at 9 every night and then that he wouldn't invite me to see where he lives. I, um, had to see for myself."

"He leaves you at nine because of our Damn security system. Sheesh what a pain. He won't invite you home because he is John and he is a fool." She chuckled. "A great fool but still a fool. I love the man to death but I just don't understand what he's thinking sometimes."

"What is Aaron's Association?"

"Where we live." Amanda's tone was a little defensive. "How did you hear about Aaron's Association and how did you get this number? It isn't listed."

I felt the blood rush to my face. I thought about it for a long moment before deciding that the truth was the best. "I, um, followed John home last night. I got the number off the fence. Why all the fences? Are you locking people in or something?"

"We're trying to keep immature teenagers out. There is nothing bad going on here and only a bunch of really great people here. I understand John, but there really is no reason for his reluctance to bring people here."

"I'm sorry I followed John home. I shouldn't be prying into your business. I'm sorry I bothered you." Damn bitch still hadn't told me what Aaron's Association was! "But you still haven't answered my question. What is Aaron's Association?"

"You know John is head over heals for you don't you. You wouldn't have followed him if you didn't feel the same."

I was getting exasperated. "Yes, I like him a lot but I have to know what's going on."

There was a very long pause. "I understand, but John should tell you. It doesn't bother me in the least that you know. In fact I hope he brings you very soon. I've heard a lot about you. You are the only thing John wants to talk about, anymore. I would love to meet you. The thing is, I'm not sure what I should tell you. I need to think about things. I shouldn't tell you if John doesn't want you to know, or if he wants to tell you himself."

"I guess I understand but I need to know." I told her.

"Let me think about it for a while. I have no problem telling you. I just don't want to break John's trust."

"I can respect that." I told her.

"Jill"

"Yes?"

"It really was a pleasure to talk to you. Any friend of John's is a friend of mine. He is a really special man. I'm rather glad you followed him home. I really want it to work out between you two and before that can happen, he has to get over his past problems."

"Thanks. I look forward to meeting you, if John will ever invite me."

"Of all the women that John has gone out with over the years, you are the first that I think he will invite. I hope he does. You just have to understand John. There are some stupid reasons why he is afraid to bring you here. They're stupid but they are real for him."

"O.K."

"Call me anytime. It has been a pleasure to speak to you. I hope I at least put the Mrs. Aaron thing to rest."

"You did that, but you left some questions that still need answers."

"Just do me one favor. Don't judge him until you know the whole story and I assure you that there is nothing here to worry about. It really is a great place and great people."

"Feel free to call me anytime. I really am looking forward to getting to know you."

"I will?" There was a question in my voice. "I'm sorry I interrupted your day."

"I called you, well O.K. You called first. But it really was a pleasure. Bye."

The phone went dead leaving me with some answers but still questions. I didn't quite know what to think.

I tried to go back to work, but my emotions were washing over me. I felt euphoria that the man I was falling in love with had not been lying to me, that he felt the same. Then I felt shame that I had doubted him, followed him. Then I felt annoyed that he wouldn't tell me where he lived. Then I felt angry. Then I felt hurt that he didn't trust me enough to tell me everything. Then the whole process repeated. It was like a washing machine mixing up my emotions.

I couldn't get any work done. My mind was churning. Just before break time, I heard a faint noise from inside my purse. It took a moment to realize that it was my cell phone. It was on it's fourth ring before I got it out of my purse and opened.

"Hello?"

"Jill, it's Amanda again."

"What can I do for you?" I asked her. I was genuinely happy to hear from her.

"I've been thinking. I don't want to break John's trust and tell you about Aaron's Association, but there may be another way. Can you get off work tomorrow afternoon?"

"Sure. Not a problem sneaking out. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that if you came over here and called me from the gate at say noon tomorrow, I could show you around. You already found it on your own and I wouldn't have told you, at least not until you were already here. I wouldn't be breaking John's trust and you'd have your answers. Believe me, it isn't at all bad. This place isn't for everyone, but I think it's a great place, I'm even proud of it. Proud to be part of it. I'd love to show you around."

My mind whirled. It actually sounded good to me.

"I'll probably need to work until noon. Can we make it closer to 1?"

"That would be fine. It'll be wonderful to meet you. I think you'll like it here. I'm sure that it's not awful like your imagination." I could actually hear the pleasure in her voice. My mind whirled a rotation or two. This could be fun.

"I'll be looking forward to meeting you tomorrow."

"Me too. See you then." She said and hung up.

I wouldn't say I was euphoric, but I was relieved. The answers were at hand and whatever they were, they weren't bad. My mind was at rest. Work came easier and I poured myself into it.

At 5:00 John came by as he was leaving. I was so deep into my planning project that I didn't see or hear him. He put his strong hands on my shoulders and looking up, the sight of him took my breath away.

"Hey beautiful." He said. "What you up to tonight?" I gave him a beaming smile. Happy to see him.

"Probably working late and then meeting my sister later for dinner, then an early night."

"I'm gonna really miss you tonight." He told me.

"I know," I told him. "We've been together every night for weeks. I don't know what I'll do with an evening without you. I'll really miss your company too."

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

"Only if you bring a bag." A girl could hope, but then I didn't know what would happen tomorrow afternoon.

"I think I could pack a few things and do a sleep over with you." There was a broad sly grin on his handsome face as his blue eyes sparkled with my promise.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" I smiled a seductive smile back at him.

"Promises, Promises Beautiful."

"Spend the weekend with me?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to leave in the morning. Lots to do this weekend." His eyes watched mine. My eyes may have dimmed but they didn't go out.

"So what are you doing with a night off from me?" I asked him.

"Just going home. I've been invited to dinner with my Brother and Sister in law. Haven't done that in a month or more. Guess We'll catch up on family stuff. I'll really miss you."

I stood up and pulled him to me. "I'll miss you bunches." I told him as I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply, letting my tongue slide into his mouth to play with his. There was no one left in the office to see us, but I didn't care if there were.

"I'll let you get back to work." He told me as he pulled away. The retreat of his body from mine as reluctant as my release of him. "See you in the morning."

He walked out as I watched his form retreat. Damn that man was hot!

I worked hard until eight. I had not only caught up with my work but I was ahead of where I had planned to be, good for taking an afternoon off. Hunger had caught up with me but I didn't feel like going home and cooking for one. John taking me out to dinner every night had done wonders for my grocery budget and I could have gone to a really good restaurant, but a little junk food once in a while does a soul good. Wendy's offered a wonderful selection of sinfully greasy fare.

By the time I got home, the lack of sleep had caught up to me. I went to bed early and slept soundly.

In the morning, I chose my outfit with care. I wanted to look especially good to meet his sister in law.

I saw John outside the office in the morning. I'm not quite sure what it is about him, but as soon as I see him, the butterflies begin a major migration from one side of my stomach to the other. When he was beside me, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good to see you this morning, Handsome!"

"Good to see you too, beautiful. Lunch today?"

"Sorry. I have a family thing and I have to leave early." It wasn't quite a lie, except it was his family not mine.

"What about tonight?" He asked me. "I packed a bag and everything."

"I honestly don't know." I told him. "I'll call you later this afternoon and see what happens with the family thing."