Aaron's Association

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything OK with your family?" He asked me. There was a look of genuine concern in his expression. I wasn't quite sure if the concern was for my family or his love life.

I had to smile as I thought of a response. "Nobody is about to die, if that's what you think. Just a situation that has to be dealt with."

"I'm here to help, if I can." He told me.

I gave him a beaming smile, thankful for his concern. "Nothing you can do. I'll call you."

"I certainly hope everything works out."

"You just want into my panties." I giggled at him.

"I certainly do! But that can wait."

"We'll see. I'll call you later, I've got to get some work done before I leave." I told him and hurried inside as he followed like a lost puppy dog. I could feel his eyes on my bouncing ass and smiled softly to myself. It always warmed my soul to know that a man wanted me, but this time I wanted him just as much.

The morning went by quickly. The work flowed and I found myself way ahead of the plan when lunch time came around. I grabbed a quick sandwich and ate it while driving.

I called Amanda and told her that I was running about half an hour ahead of schedule. She told me she would be waiting at the gate.

It was a beautiful day for a drive. The sun was shining brightly in a sky that was a uniform blue. Not a single cloud in the sky.

The foreboding tangle of trees and vegetation that lined the property were much more beautiful in the sunlight. A large swath of wild flowers were sprouting from the edge of the slight ditch, adding color to the stretch of trees. It was wild, but still cared for. There was not a sign of a dead or fallen branch anywhere.

When I turned into the drive, I could see that the gravel was fresh and clean, obviously refreshed earlier this spring. The ground between the drive and the first of the trees was raked and trimmed and dotted with more flowers, these planted and cared for.

I went through the curves that obscured whatever was behind them from any straight visual path from the road. The gate was open and beside it stood a very attractive woman.

Amanda was petite with dark shining hair that reached her shoulders and framed a cute face. Her dark eyes sparkled with warmth even from many feet away. She was deeply tanned and nicely filled out a plain white t shirt that matched some short but loosely fitting white shorts. There was a large smile on her face that showed off some brilliant sparkling perfect teeth. Her slightly rounded belly in an otherwise slim body spoke to the fact that in four or five months there would be a new addition to the Aaron family.

She walked up to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. "Jill?" She asked.

"You must be Amanda. Nice to meet you." Up close she was even more stunning. Perhaps a year or two older than me. I smiled my warmest smile at her.

Amanda opened the door all the way and got in. " I think we should talk before we go in." She told me. I said nothing, just waited for her to continue.

"Welcome to the Aaron family business. Our passion and our pride. You have no idea what it is do you?" She asked.

"None whatsoever." I told her.

"Up the drive is the business that John and Don's parents built. It's more than a business to me. I almost grew up here. I love it here. There is nothing shameful or bad about it but I think you should know what you're getting into before we go in."

"OK, so what is it that isn't shameful?"

"This is the Aaron family Association, a proud member of the American Sunbathing Association."

I started to laugh. "That's what all the fuss was about? A nudist camp?"

Amanda looked at me with a strange look on her face. "We call it a resort. You know about Nudists? You've been a member?"

"No, not really. I guess John didn't go snooping in my work history. One of my first assignments with the firm was to help with marketing a Nudist Resort in Indiana. I'm not exactly a nudist. I wouldn't plan my vacation to spend it at one but I don't have any problem with it either."

"Then you won't have any problem coming in. Lets go have some coffee or ice tea at my house then."

"Sure. If you were expecting reservations. I have none. Not the slightest problem. Just tell me where to go." I started to laugh almost uncontrollably. It wasn't so much that it was funny, but more a catharsis for my pent up twisted emotions. Amanda was laughing with me and when we finally were done, all the worry and tension was gone. For the first time in days I felt wonderful! I hadn't realized that I hadn't felt perfectly fine until now.

"Just drive up the lane." Amanda told me. "Around the next curve is the club house. Our house is right beside it."

"Is this clothing optional or nudity required?" I asked her.

Amanda giggled. "The question has never come up. It isn't in the bylaws but you only get here if you are a nudist. Unless it's winter time, you won't find anyone with clothes."

"I know. I know. I'd stick out like a sore thumb if I kept them on. No problem. Been there before. Once you get over the idea, you feel more out of place with clothes on than naked."

"We're going to my house. You don't have to take your clothes off to have coffee."

"I'm comfortable no matter what." I told her.

She directed me around the final bend which then opened up into a large field. In the distance to the left were a number of small log cabins while to the right there was a small subdivision of a dozen or more modern ranch style homes. In the foreground was a large pole building whose walls were mostly plate glass windows.

On the left side of the clubhouse was a large new home and to the right an older but well kept house. Amanda directed me toward the newer home and I realized that the one to the right was John's.

Her house was beautiful. She led me through the garage which had an entry to the house. I had to admire her new aqua blue washer and dryer as we passed quickly from the utility room directly into the kitchen and attached formal dining room.

She had a large kitchen with a built in bar at the back separating the kitchen from the dining room. Amanda was leading me to the large table in the dining room but it was obvious that they used the bar for the family and kept the gorgeous oak table for formal occasions.

"How about we use the bar?" I asked her. She smiled back at me.

"Sure, have a seat. What would you like? Coffee, tea, ice tea, pop, water?"

"Whatever you're having." I told her. "I don't want to be any trouble."

"OK but none of that is trouble. I'm just having water."

"Fine with me." I smiled at her. Somehow she felt like family even though I had just met her. I could only hope she was feeling the same. She got two bottles of water out of the large side by side chrome refrigerator.

"You know, I feel funny wearing clothes in my home. You mind if I change?" She asked me.

"Not in the least." I told her. I considered my position and finally decided that when in Rome one should do as the Romans do. I didn't want to explore her home uninvited so I began to take off my clothes and drape them over one of the high backed bar stools. It felt a little strange taking off my clothes but I was rather proud of my body and not in the least against showing it off.

I had barely finished folding my clothing over the chair when I heard her sandal covered feet approaching. I smiled at her. The only things she wore were a pair of sandals and the glow of pregnancy. Her face lit up with a huge smile.

"I'm sorry I followed John. I'm not so guilty of questioning him." I told her.

"Forget about it." She told me with a wave of her hand and a smile on her face. "It's really all John's fault for being an idiot like he is." She giggled.

"I practically grew up here. My parents live in the subdivision here. Don might be the same way if he hadn't fallen for me."

"I just want you to understand why John is like he is." She continued. "When we were young, it was basically John, Don and me. Bringing one of our friends home was not something that worked well. Every time we tried, Bill and Janet, John's mom and dad, found themselves with our friends parents banging on the gate and screaming obscenities.

"Going to their house worked sometimes but John, well all of us really, had a few bad experiences with friends parents. I guess they thought our immorality would rub off or something. John only asked a girl out twice when we were in high school. Once he came home with a black eye when her dad punched him out. The other time wasn't that much better.

"Don had a couple guy friends over when we were in high school. That didn't work well either. The parents probably didn't know that they visited here, but those boys were jerks staring and giggling. They acted like they were three years old. John saw that and never had any of his friends over, not once.

"I didn't see him when he went to college, but I think he had a normal social life there. When he came home though, things didn't work out so well. Every time he brought a girl home, they got all funky and broke it off with him. So he stopped telling them. A few broke up with him because he was keeping secrets. You're the first to try to find out why he's so wierd. I forgive you for following him. It shows you were concerned enough to find out why instead of just dumping him."

I smiled at her. The waters were empty. "OK, now I understand John. You going to show me around?"

The place was stunningly beautiful. Someone put in a lot of work pruning, trimming, mowing and cleaning up the place. The whole property was carefully groomed. As it turned out it was what John did with his weekends with some limited help from Don who spent a great deal of time keeping up the two pools (one outside and one indoor) and doing routine maintenance on the cabins and homes that they owned.

John had told me that his parents had died in a car crash just after he started working at the firm and he and his brother had inherited the family business. What he hadn't told me was that it generated enough income to support one family but not two. Now Amanda ran the place while both brothers made comfortable salaries during the week. On the weekends the men of the family worked hard to keep the place up.

It took almost two hours to wander over the property complete with nature trails, a pond, and several out buildings. The club house contained an indoor pool and a fully equipped gym as well as a dance floor that was set up with long tables and folding chairs for a weekend banquet. We met several of the members and renters as we wandered the property. All of the people very nice and of course very naked.

It was nearly 4:00 when we found ourselves back at the bar in Amanda's kitchen. "You know he's head over heals for you, don't you?"

"I didn't know about him, but I know I'm crazy for him." I told her.

"You be good to him or I'll come break your legs or something. I love him like a little brother. You were all he could talk about at dinner last night. How great you are, how afraid he was that he had lost THE ONE. Can I ask a personal question?" She didn't really wait for an answer. "Have you and John.......?"

I smiled at her. "Not yet, but if I have anything to say about it, tonight is the night."

She smiled a crooked smile at me. "He could really use it."

"A personal question for you. Are you going to tell John I was here." I asked her.

"I won't lie about it but I see no reason to bring it up." She told me.

"I think I need to go. I want to meet John for dinner." I gave her a sly smile. "I wouldn't be surprised if you see me back here tomorrow."

"You have a plan?" She asked me.

"Now that I know what this is all about, the man is putty in my hands. All I have to do is find a way to bring up my assignment to the nudist camp and we've cracked the ice. If you're right about how he feels about me and how scared he is about how I'll react to this place, I'll be back here before you can say Aaron's Association." I gave her a sly grin.

I got up and Amanda came over to give me a hug. That was weird. Nudity, I was OK with but it was the first naked hug I had ever received from a friend. It wasn't sexual nor did I have sexual feelings, just that it was weird.

I hadn't taken my purse with me on our walk around the property, so when I retrieved it I discovered that John had called me. I winked at Amanda and called John. Amanda was making faces at me.

"Hey, sexy. I was worried about you." He answered.

"Sorry, didn't have my phone with me. You still have your bag with you? Why don't you meet me at my place right after work. I'll get a pizza on the way." Amanda gave me a thumbs up and a suppressed giggle.

"Sounds like a plan. Everything work out with your family?" he asked me.

"All family matters are under control." I told him.

" Looking forward to seeing you. Love ya babe." . He'd used the love word for the first time. I felt the heat flow through me. There was a long pause on the other end. He was waiting for my response while I was pondering how to respond.

"Love ya too babe. " I told him. I could almost feel the relief, the joy in his silence.

"See you in about an hour then. I can hardly wait." I heard a little quiver in his voice. A hint of promise of what was to be, matched only by the moisture that was finding its way to my pussy.

"Me either. See you very soon." I tried to make my voice drip with invitation. It worked. I heard the hint of a moan as he hung up.

Amanda was laughing. "You're a very bad girl! I think you got his motor going big time."

"I hope so. You know if he likes cold pizza?"

She broke into a long laugh. "You go girlfriend! I think it could be fun if you wind up in the family."

I gave her a hug, more normal with my clothes on. "If I'm fast enough, maybe I'll even see you later tonight." She chuckled.

"You just take good care of my little brother-in-law's heart and I'll see you when it's time. Now you better get going. I'll open the fence from here."

I called my favorite pizza place on the way and everything worked perfectly. The pizza was ready exactly as I got there.

I'm usually very careful about whats around me, but my mind was on what was to be. I bolted from the car, up the stairs and fumbled for my keys. I wasn't aware of anyone behind me until someone lifted the pizza from my hands. I spun, frightened only to find John behind me.

We didn't say anything to each other, our eyes did all the talking. I opened the door and he followed me in. The door swung quietly shut but the sound of the near silent bolt striking home echoed through my head like multiple crashes of thunder. I sucked in my excited breath. Every square millimeter of my skin tingled with desire.

There were no questions in my head. No reservations in my soul. There was only dripping desire that burned through me. If ever a girl had been a pushover for a man, it was me, now. Every bit of me ached for him.

He laid the pizza on the counter and scooped me into his arms. A shudder went through me and I know he felt the tremor as I pulled him close. Our lips met, softly but passionately. Tongues dueled to the tune of an unheard melody that coursed through me. I could feel his desire rising in his pants, brushing my sensitive belly. Each touch of his cloth covered engorged member sending ripples of fire radiating from the touch like the splash of a stone in a pond.

The kiss lasted an eternity with each moment becoming more heated. Lightning seared every nerve in every quivering part of my body. My breath was ragged and I could hear my heart pounding like jungle drums beating to a primal rhythm.

I wanted him here, now. On the counter. Somehow I restrained myself as we broke the kiss. I took his hand and soundlessly led him up the stairs to my bedroom. When we were both inside the room where very soon we would both find heaven, I stopped and turned toward him.

Our eyes locked, the gaze as if our minds were connecting through those several inches of nothingness between us. I could feel the heat of his desire for me through that connection. My hands touched his cheeks and then slid to his chest and pushed his suite coat from his shoulders. He made no protest, no sound as the expensive garment slid into a puddle of silky cloth at his feet. I loosened his tie and tossed it across the room. Then my fingers moved to the buttons of his shirt. He moaned slightly as he felt the soft touch of my fingers against his firm hair covered chest. The contact between us sending sparks through me.

He pushed me away and grasped the material of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I made no move to stop him. Then he pulled me to him. I gasped as our skin touched. His hands reached around me to deftly unhook my bra. I shook it free from my arms, reluctantly breaking our skin to skin contact. Then I moved closer to feel the merge of our naked skin.

His lips gently kissing my forehead and then all of my face as I molded my naked upper torso to his. His lips roving over my face as his hands did the same over my back. When those fiery lips found my ear lobe I gasped and shook. His fingers had slid up my side so that his hand could cup my left breast. Flames were licking every part of me, my mind was on autopilot, driven by pure lust.

One of my arms found itself not trapped by his roving hands and slid down his side to the front of his pants. I jerked his belt loose and then fumbled with the button on the front of his pants. One tug on the zipper and those dress pants slid down his legs, manacling his feet together.

He struggled for balance for a moment then pulled away from me to kick his shoes free before using his feet to shuffle his pants into the pile of expensive clothing. I wasn't waiting for him. I kicked off my sandals and quickly undid my jeans.

I smiled softly at him as we stood there nearly nude. I pulled him to the bed and he pushed me down on it. His fingers found my panties and pulled them off, freeing me of the last of my burdensome clothing. In a flash he removed his own briefs and tossed them aside.

I looked into his eyes and smiled a welcoming inviting smile at him. My arms rose involuntarily, asking him to join me on the bed. It was an invitation he did not need to see twice. I sighed as his body snuggled beside mine.

My hand reached out to softly wrap itself around his stiff penis, rock hard and pulsing. His hand slid over my belly to find my soupy pussy. My hand stroked, his found my juices and then a finger slid over my clit. My hips began to buck to the rhythm as I moaned my desire so loudly I was sure my neighbors knew what was happening in my apartment.

My lips ached to feel his against them, but instead his mouth found my left nipple and sucked it into his warm mouth as his tongue slithered in circles around my nipple. More waves of lightning flashed through my body as the thunder reverberated through my overloaded brain.

His lips left my nipple and tried to move lower. My fingers grasped his hair, stopping him. I needed him. I needed him in me. I did not need his tongue. There would be other times when I would revel in the touch of his tongue, other times when I would glory in the taste of his cock, but now I needed to feel him in me.

I spoke the first words. I heard them but I don't remember speaking them. The sound of my voice was desperate, pleading. "No, John. I need you to fuck me. I need you NOW."

I looked into his handsome face, as twisted with need as my own, as he complied and moved over me. I felt his strong hairy legs between mine and his stiff member sliding along my thigh. Our eyes locked as my fingers grasped his manhood and pulled him to the spot.

My body squirmed beneath him, desperate to take him inside. Our eyes locked and I felt the head of his cock caressing the smooth skin of my labia and then he slowly pushed into me.