Aaron's Boss Lady

Story Info
Aaron gets more of a "job" than he bargained for.
20.4k words
4.42
38.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron Barnes stood in front of the full-length mirror on his bedroom door inspecting every detail of his grooming and clothes for the slightest imperfection in preparation for the job interview he would have just two hours later that morning. It had taken two years of doggedly sending resumes to every possible employer in need of an accountant for him to finally get a chance for at least an interview in which he could beg for the chance to repair his tarnished reputation.

He had graduated at the top of his class from one of the best accounting programs in the country and had been showered with job offers from the best firms. He chose the best offer from a firm in downtown Chicago.

It was a dream job with exceptional pay and perks and especially enhanced by Mandy, a sultry young brunette college student intern, who was to serve as his assistant. But the exuberance of youth soon caused their relationship to go well beyond the professional. There were daily furtive couplings of passionate intensity behind the closed and locked door of his private office and Mandy revealed a fondness for being bent over his desk and sodomized.

But one day his world came crashing down. They were in the midst of a mad anal fornication and approaching mutual climax when the CEO knocked on the door. Lost in their rutting they paid no heed and in his impatience at being kept waiting the boss used his key to open the door and found them in flagrante delicto and he in mid ejaculation.

But with a perfidy that broke his heart Mandy screamed rape, tore herself away from him and flailed at him with clenched fists.

In the end, it was decided that to save the firm embarrassment the police would not be called but he was escorted from the building with the knowledge that his reputation would be trashed for extreme sexual misconduct and harassment.

Thus, began a two-year stint at marginal jobs, security guard, barista, busboy while he pursued a futile search for a job worthy of his talents and a chance to redeem himself. Then one blessed day there came the email in his inbox, an invitation to be interviewed by Eva Bauer, owner and CEO of Bauer Fine Leathers, Inc.

Aaron gave himself one final looking over. He was a decent enough specimen if he did think so himself, a shade over six feet tall, trim and athletic, dark hair, deep green eyes, handsome face. His brand- new suit was immaculate and not a hair was out of place. With a deep breath, he set out for the el platform, being too nervous to drive the busy, congested streets. He arrived early, anxious to create the best impression by being punctual.

The company headquarters was in an old part of the city, a stone-faced building on a street corner with the entrance on a diagonal. Aaron entered and was greeted by a comely blue eyed blonde receptionist who sat at a desk in the lobby. He stated his business and she picked up a phone and informed Ms. Bauer of his arrival. Then she invited him to have a seat.

He was kept waiting twenty minutes past the time of the appointment. He looked around the room at the many examples of the company's wares on display there, leather coats, boots, dresses, purses, even scanty bikinis. All were clearly of the finest material and workmanship and, doubtless, exorbitantly expensive.

Finally, a woman emerged from a door in the wall behind the receptionist's desk and approached him, holding out her hand in greeting. He drew in breath at the sight of her. Tall, with golden hair done up in a towering bun that made her seem even taller she wore a black leather dress that did all to accentuate her preternatural fullness of figure and splendid curvature. It had elbow length sleeves, fell to mid- thigh and was cut low to expose deep cleavage between her huge but firm and perfectly formed breasts. The leather was thin and supple, tailored to fit her form, hugging every contour, exhibiting her broad shoulders, the graceful narrowing of her waist and then her spreading shapely hips. And it was most obvious she wore nothing underneath it. Her sturdy thighs and calves tapered gracefully into the knee high black leather stiletto boots. She was of a mature age but still had a glow of youth and vigor and she exuded aggressive sexuality. His heart hammered, and his palms sweated.

He stood to greet her to find she towered near a head over him, thanks in large part to her boots but he guessed she was taller than he was even without them. He met her steel blue eyes and was transfixed by a stare that made him feel naked. Her bearing was regal with an air of stern authority, but she smiled kindly, still extending her large but finely formed, long fingered and manicured hand, it's nails long and red and filed to points. He took it and felt his hand all but crushed in her grip. She spoke in a strong German accent.

"Hello Aaron and welcome to Bauer Fine Leathers. I am Eva Bauer, owner, and you may address me as Ms. Bauer. Please come back to my office and we will begin."

She turned and strode away at a brisk walk and he followed three steps behind, the way he sensed she preferred it, his steps unsteady. The view of her from the rear was as much riveting as that of her front. The dress was cut low in the back as well, exposing near all of it down to her waist. Muscles rippled in it as she strode along. His eyes went lower, and he found them glued to the exquisite shape of her posterior. A conventional beauty by no means she was more like onto a Nordic goddess come to earth. He had brought along a small attache case and held it in front of his groin to hide the erection growing there.

She opened the door she had emerged from earlier and he followed her through it into a long corridor with glass partitions along its walls. There were offices on each side, women working at desks. Though she was Germanic to her core Aaron could see she did not discriminate in hiring. Women of all kinds and colors labored there but men were conspicuous by their absence and he found this puzzling.

Her office was accessed through a door at the end of the corridor. Not surprisingly, it was a study in the finest of black leather and the richest mahogany. Couches and armchairs and other furnishings were arranged here and there, and one armchair was placed before her vast and elegant desk, behind which was a luxurious swiveling executive chair.

She invited him to sit before her desk and settled into her own chair with a sigh of contentment. He kept his case in his lap to cover his bulging shame and felt a wetness at his tip. He knew his pre-cum had most likely oozed clean through his underwear and pants. His discomfiture was not lost on Ms. Bauer and her amusement at it was palpable, but she conducted the interview with a brisk professionalism. She seemed impressed by his academic credentials nodded in an understanding way when he described his several lowly jobs over the past two years.

It all seemed a mere formality with his hiring being a foregone conclusion but at the last she did bring up his disgraceful departure from his first and only real job. She told him she had ways of finding things out. He trembled, sweated and stammered his explanation, trying hard to look her in the eye though distracted by her cleavage, professing his innocence of the alleged rape but accepting responsibility for the behavior that had set him up for the accusation. Then he bowed his head with eyes cast down in resignation, thinking this stern authoritarian would never countenance or forgive one such as he. Then she spoke.

"Aaron, I am a strict disciplinarian in most regards, but I do have an understanding and forgiving side for those whose penitence is sincere. I sense this sincerity from you and that is why I would like you to report for work at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. I find it rewarding to give people a chance to redeem themselves. But be aware, my expectations are high and the consequences of failing me are swift and severe. You may have noticed my staff is composed entirely of women, but you have some special qualifications that lead me to make an exception in your case. You will have a special assignment relating to auditing our books to search for fraud and embezzlement."

He looked up at her with mouth agape, overcome with relief and gratitude. She stood and came around the desk, extending her hand in welcome but instead of shaking it he went down to one knee and kissed it. This seemed to please her. She walked him back out through the office and said goodbye warmly, once more welcoming him to the team.

He walked on air to the train platform, picked up a bottle of good scotch on the way home and later toasted himself to sleep.

He woke up tolerably hung over and hurried to make the early train, wanting to arrive well before eight. Ms. Bauer was there to meet him and first led him around the office to introduce him to his new co-workers. Each woman greeted him warmly but with an unnerving gleam in her eye. Then it was to Ms. Bauer's office for some small paperwork formalities.

She picked up the phone on her desk, dialed intracompany and murmured briefly into the receiver. A few minutes later a tall, flaxen haired young woman entered the office. Ms. Bauer made introduction.

"Aaron, this is my niece Heidi who is just out of high school and interning here for the summer before going off to college. She will serve as your assistant. Now come with me to your private office and I'll get you started."

The office was starkly furnished, unlike Eva's, strictly utilitarian. After a few minutes explaining things she left him alone with Heidi and he went to work on the computer that was on the desk top. Heidi was polite but distant and they worked together quietly that first day. The job involved monitoring the company's cash flow in and out and transferring funds to various accounts when prompted by the computer program. It seemed an odd procedure but harmless.

The next day was uneventful except for late in the afternoon when he called Heidi over to look at something on the computer screen. She leaned over him from behind, pressing the back of his head between her full breasts and wrapping her arms around his neck and squeezing. His cock responded naturally, stiffening to make a bulge in his pants. He froze, resisting the impulse he felt until she let go a minute later.

This was repeated several times the next day and he had to admit to himself he was weakening and finding excuses to get her close to him. And just before quitting time, as she cuddled her boobs on his head she reached down to his hardened member and petted it.

Matters escalated through the week and at the end of one day he rose from his desk and turned to leave only to find her there facing him. She unbuckled his pants, dropped to her knees and his cock was in her silken mouth before he had time to think. It was impossible to do anything but give in to the pleasure. Her lips and tongue caressed his length, driving any thought from his mind except coming. But she teased him along artfully, taking him to the brink several times but backing off when his ejaculation impended. Finally, his lust boiled over and he forced her to satisfy him, brutishly fucking her mouth, ramming his cock down her throat. Suddenly, inexplicably, she resisted, trying to fight him off but he overpowered her and forced himself down her throat as he felt his cum welling up and ready to spurt forth. He unloaded down her throat with a grunt of satisfaction but then the shame took hold and he wilted.

Heidi fled the room and Aaron left in haste born of guilt. He went home and drank himself to sleep, all but certain he would face the consequences the very next morning. But the day began uneventfully and Heidi behaved as if nothing had happened. Then, again at the end of the day, the first performance was repeated but this time she sucked him to hardness and then stood up, bent over the desk and hiked up her short skirt. She had nothing on underneath and she reached behind her, groped for his cock and guided it between her parted legs. His member slipped into her velvet vagina and its heavenly clench incited him to rutting. Just as he passed into the final frenzy preceding ejaculation Heidi seemed to have a change of heart and screamed "no!" while struggling to break away from his grip. But he was too far gone down the road to his satisfaction and he grabbed her hair and held fast until he finished. Once more she fled, and he felt the post-coital shame and bafflement at her sudden turning.

The night was sleepless despite heavy drinking and going to work felt like a journey to the gallows. But again, Heidi acted as if nothing had happened. And again, toward the end of the day Heidi found a way to offer herself like a bitch in heat, bending over the desk with skirt hiked up. He couldn't resist mounting her and this time she guided him to the tight pink pucker of her anus. She was tight and dry, and his entering thrust hurt her, but she urged him on regardless. He withdrew and dribbled some spit over her orifice to lube it, then plunged in again. He drove his shaft home until he felt the clutch of her vortex on the base of his cock. In half a dozen thrusts he felt the welling up and rutted harder. As if on cue, she screamed and struggled but he held her in a fierce grip born of his lust and emptied himself into her. In the midst of his ejaculation he caught motion in the corner of his eye and turned to see Eva standing in the doorway with an expression of righteous rage contorting her face.

Heidi tore away from him and ran to Eva who took her into her comforting embrace as she wept and whimpered. Eva picked up the phone and summoned the receptionist who came and led Heidi away. Eva pierced him with a steely glare and he heard her iron voice.

"Put yourself together and come to my office in five minutes Mr. Barnes!"

He leaned on the desk with head bowed in shame and humiliation for a minute or two, then hitched up his pants and made his way to the office to face the music. Eva made him stand before her desk at attention. She clicked at something on the laptop on her desk and then turned it toward him. Three brief scenes of him taking Heidi repeated themselves over and over but only the very final moments where he appeared to be taking her against her will.

"Well Mr. Barnes, I would say you are in a somewhat difficult position. You are in my employ for just a week or so and three times you rape my tender, eighteen-year-old niece and transfer my company's funds into a secret personal bank account you set up for yourself. This video, your financial malfeasance, and your semen in my niece's rectum should serve as prima fascia evidence against you. And all of this is only consistent with your reputation. I am a woman of great influence with many connections in business and government hereabouts. I can see to it that you will be sent to the worst prison where you will be the one taking big dicks up your ass and down your throat and swallowing cum."

Aaron stood with head bowed in despair, trembling, sweating. He knew he had been set up and framed but why? Eva continued.

"Would you prefer an alternative to this rather bleak future Mr. Barnes?"

He kept his head bowed. "Yes."

"Very well then, remove your clothing and kneel!"

He looked up at her incredulous, hesitant, but her steely, and now lustful, glare brooked no response other than immediate obedience. Hands shaking, he shed all but his boxers, then stood at attention again briefly, reluctant to expose all. In spite of himself, and to his shame he became erect and his manhood jutted from the fly of the shorts.

Her iron voice rang out: "Everything Mr. Barnes! I want you naked and on your knees!"

Her will compelled him and he dropped the boxers, kicked them aside and knelt with eyes cast down, still trembling and sweating. She spoke again in that commanding voice.

"Now crawl around the desk to me!"

He groveled around the left side of the desk and when he turned the corner he looked up to see she had hiked up her dress and was sitting with legs parted, knees raised, ankles resting on the arms, still wearing her boots. He drew in breath and retreated a bit, staring awestruck at her big cunt. Dense, reddish golden pubes covered her mount and her ragged labia were swollen and protuberant from her arousal. His first fearful reaction passed, and he felt himself drawn to it by some animal magnetism. He crawled toward her, eyes riveted upon what he knew would come to rule his life.

Eva had been filled with lustful anticipation ever since making the acquaintance of this tempting young specimen. Though he was just one of many that she had lured into her lascivious clutches over her long career she sensed he would be especially pleasing for her personal enjoyment, a fine office slave and ultimately an excellent "sales and customer satisfaction specialist" once properly trained. Now he groveled to her, mesmerized, eyes fixed upon the ravenous pussy she knew would soon become the center of his universe. He came within her reach and she gripped his forelock between her fingers and drew him to within inches of her snatch. He pressed forward hard with tongue extended, already hungry for her taste but she held him back.

"Well Aaron, I am pleased that you are so eager to taste me, but some preliminary instruction will be needed before we begin. Extend your tongue as far as it will go."

He stuck his tongue out, straining for every millimeter of extension, desperate to please her. Eva was pleasantly surprised at the depth of his tongue's penetration.

"Excellent Aaron. I think it might do. Now cup your tongue and scoop upward through my crevice, gather in a good mouthful of my juice and swallow."

Aaron felt dizzy, the room seeming to spin. The animal scent of her made him harden more and drip. He felt terror of the dreadful fate she could condemn him to with a word, but now that feral perfume sparked a longing for the taste of her.

Upon her command, he formed his tongue into a vessel, leaned in to the base of her cunt, plunged his tongue in and stroked upward. The medley of tastes, smells and sensations overcame him, the musky tang of her vaginal ooze, the tickle of her bush on his cheeks, the pubic sweat scent of her lust, the piquance of her piss salt when he reached the top. His mouth was filled with the essence of her and he dutifully swallowed. He heard her say: "Again! Continue! Don't stop!"

But no command would have been needed. He had already gone down low to scoop another mouthful, an addictive craving already taking hold. He probed deeper this time to scoop and ingest even more and swallowed. Over and over he ran his tongue up her lush canyon, gulping her elixir, losing all sense of time or place. And he thrilled when she began to roll her hips in growing pleasure and tenderly stroke his hair.

Suddenly she stopped him, held his head back with one hand and used the fingers of the other to part herself.

"Look Aaron! Do you see it there?"

He looked to where her finger pointed, at the swollen pink orb of her clit. He had made some attempts at cunnilingus in his short life, but his efforts had been fumbling and inept and his tongue had never found the mark. But now there could be no mistake.

"I'm ready to come now Aaron! Clamp it between your lips and suck and lick!"

He all but lunged for it, enfolding it in his lips and sucking it into his mouth. It was large, the size of a ripe cherry. She gasped and shuddered, taking a grip on his hair that hurt as she drew him close and rammed her pubis against his mouth again and again. A scant half minute sufficed. She convulsed, let out a primal wail and a gush of salty sweetness filled his mouth. He gulped it down as her body tensed, quivered briefly, then relaxed as she gave forth a sigh of deep satisfaction. Her gentle hand tousled his hair as she moaned softly in her afterglow.