Aaron's New Stepsister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron was extremely curious and asked what he was talking about.

"The truth is...well, as you know I told you that Heather and I had known each other for over 20 years. And we had been lovers off and on for that whole period of time, just deciding to give it a real go. We thought that we could be able to put our chips all in and marry each other, but it didn't really work out so well, as you could tell."

"Yeah, sure, you told me that already."

"Uh huh." Aaron nodded. That wasn't a huge deal, so what was his dad really trying to tell him?

"Well, the thing is..." his father continued. "I've been keeping a secret from you. We've both been keeping a secret, from everyone. And I'm sorry that I haven't told you before, but a lot of that was because I thought I had a chance with her long-term, which I realize I don't at this point, and was trying to protect her."

Aaron started to get confused. "What are you talking about?"

His father sighed before he continued. "You see, the thing is....it wasn't just 'several years,' it's actually over 20 years ago. Back when she was still married. We met, and instantly had an attraction to each other, and eventually we gave in, even though she was married."

Aaron was slightly taken aback by this, given the strong morals Keith always instilled in him. Still, there was probably some explanation. "I understand, Dad. I don't have a lower opinion of you because you slept with a married woman, who knows what was going on there. Obviously Allen was never right for her."

"Thanks for understanding. I promised her I would never tell anyone this in order to preserve her reputation, not even my own son, and I also wanted you to think of me as an example to live your life by, so I didn't want you to know about this. But, unfortunately, that's not the full story."

"Not the full story? Huh?"

"Well, you see...." his father responded hesitantly. "We were both careless, and we began to have sex without protection. Eventually, I impregnated her behind her husband's back, and shortly after she had the baby Allen decided to perform blood tests on it and realized that he was not the baby's biological father. The baby was mine, leading to the divorce."

Aaron was shocked by this. He had a long lost brother or sister out there somewhere, that they had probably given up for adoption, or........wait. He suddenly realized the possibility of something horrific, and his face turned white as a ghost. No. No. No. Aaron suspected where this was going. He did his best to keep a blank stare on his face.

"And the baby that the two of you had...you gave that baby up for adoption, correct?" Please say yes, Aaron thought. Please say yes.

His father sighed and paused. "Not exactly. Aaron...that child was Kristy. She really is your sister, biologically."

Aaron sat on the floor with his hands over his mouth, almost hyperventilating. Everything he had planned for his future, for his life, changed in one instance.

"I'm so sorry I never told you earlier," Keith replied, "but I loved Heather and never wanted to expose her as someone who cheated on her husband. I couldn't tell anyone, even you, because she wanted to maintain her reputation and I needed to keep aware of that and protect it, for both her personal and professional life."

Aaron was sitting in the corner of the room now. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He stood up, held his hands to his forehand, and began to pace around the room nervously.

His father continued to talk as Aaron paced. "The two of us talked recently and we realized that you and Kristy were always going off to the movies or whatnot together, so you must really enjoy your bonding time as siblings, and we both decided to reveal the truth to the two of you so you could continue that even after Heather and I had split up. Also, since you were now in each other's lives without being stepsiblings we wanted to make absolutely sure that nothing happened between the two of you."

Aaron continued to pace, but he thought to himself, "Yeah, Dad, we always snuck off so we could have sex. I have been fucking my biological sister this entire time and fell in love with her and you decided not to say a word about it until now." He didn't say these things out loud, of course, but he felt them at the surface.

Aaron's horror turned into rage. Nevertheless, he knew he had to be cautious; he had to find a way of dancing around the real subject matter at hand.

"What the FUCK, dad?" he cried out. "How the hell could you not tell me this? You didn't tell me I had a real sister this whole time? Shit, dad, she went to my high school! What if I had hooked up with her then?"

"Well," his father replied, "I knew that you always told me about how you wanted to stay true to Jessica and not cheat when you had a girlfriend, so I knew that situation wouldn't arise. And then I obviously knew that you wouldn't do anything when you were stepsiblings."

"Shit, dad, that doesn't matter! You don't know all the circumstances! Maybe Jessica was into threesomes, and liked to bring other girls on the cheer team into bed with us!"

His dad's face was suddenly frozen in horror as he considered the possibility. "No," Keith replied, "please tell me that didn't....no...."

"No, no, that was just a hypothetical," Aaron responded, "but still, it could have happened, that's my point."

"Well, something happened at some point," Keith said in turn, "because when I first told you, you almost started hyperventilating. It was more than just the shock at finding out about a new relative. You looked positively traumatized."

Shit, he had him there. Aaron began to rack his brain for the best excuse he could. Think, damn it.

Finally, he had the perfect one. "Listen, dad...oh God, I can't believe I'm about to say this...but the thing is...one time in high school I bought the cheer calendar and masturbated to her picture."

Aaron decided to go further with this lie to re-enforce it. "I jacked off to a picture of my OWN FUCKING SISTER! Because of you not telling me about her! That's traumatizing shit right there! Forever unclean!"

"Oh God," his father replied, "Oh, Jesus. I'm so sorry. I never thought about something like that. That's awful."

His father grabbed a pen and held it up. "Alright, pretend that this pen is the memory eraser thing from Men in Black. Flash! Alright, that memory has been erased. No more."

"It doesn't work like that in real life."

"Fine, fine," his father sighed. "Listen, just do your best to suppress that memory and enjoy the opportunity. Reconnect with Kristy, forget that ever happened, and make new happy memories with her as your sister."

Later that night, Aaron drove back to his apartment. His emotions were a whirlwind in his head.

He got a text from Kristy saying they needed to talk and she was coming over.

He sat in bed staring at the ceiling for a while before eventually Kristy made her way over. He got up to open the door and let her in.

"Hey," she said.

He couldn't look her in the eyes. "Hey," he responded.

They stood in silence for a few more moments. "So..., your mom told you?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "And your dad...."

"Yeah."

The silence was excruciating. Kristy finally spoke up. "Well, I guess I should say OUR da..."

Aaron cut her off. "Yeah, guess so."

Another moment of silence. Aaron had a lump in his throat.

"So," Kristy finally asked, "what do we do about this?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later, Aaron was unleashing more cum than he ever had before into Kristy's pussy, while at the same time Kristy orgasmed for the fourth time that night, breaking their previous record.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fill me up with your cum, big brother! Don't stop!" Kristy screamed.

"That's it!" Aaron yelled out enthusiastically. "Take my cum, little sister! Take your big brother's cum deep inside your pussy!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night after the greatest session of his life, Aaron looked his little sister in the eye as they lay side by side on the bed, pressed together. Their left hands were raised, their fingers intertwined.

"So, how did you feel when Dad told you?" Kristy smiled.

"I was...confused, at first. In denial. Felt strange," he responded. "Betrayed by my father at first, definitely, and angry, before I realized he was just trying to do what he thought was best. Ashamed, at first, that I had been with my sister. Just little bits of every type of emotion swirling around like a tornado in my head. Eventually it subsided, and I don't know what it was. There was a part of me that was like a light deep down, and it was telling me something I at first didn't want to hear, but then it came through. It came through the muddled emotions, and it told me 'everything makes sense' and that 'everything is right.' I knew I loved you, as both a sister and a lover, and now it made sense why."

She leaned in towards him and started to rub his chest. "How about you?" he continued. "What was going through your head when your mom told you?"

"Well, it's definitely a huge shock to hear that the person you thought was your father actually isn't," Kristy said with some vague remorse, "but it was a relief, also, in so many ways. The whole time I was growing up, Allen – the man I thought was my dad – always treated me coldly. He liked Stephen alright, but always treated me poorly, never wanted to spend time with me. I always wondered why my dad never loved me, felt that it something wrong with me. But when I heard who my real father was, it finally made sense, and I was so happy it's a nice man and not that jerk."

"Yeah, my...OUR dad is a good guy. Glad you feel that way about your parentage," he replied. "But how did you feel when you learned that I was your real brother?"

Kristy looked up into his eyes and kissed her brother on the forehead.

"Well, when she told me about you, it didn't really have much of an effect."

"It didn't have an effect?" he smiled, curious. "That the guy you love and have been romantic with was your biological brother?"

"No, not really," she replied with a smile.

Kristy then rolled herself over so she was on top of him. She lifted herself up so she was sitting upright on him.

"Because, when my mom told me that you were my big brother..."

She leaned in to kiss his earlobe, then lingered there to whisper seductively into his ear.

"...ten years ago...I hadn't even met you yet."

Aaron grabbed the back of his little sister's head and brought her in for another passionate kiss.

The End

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed my first story series. As this is my first time writing an erotic story I would really, really appreciate comments and feedback to help me improve in the future. If you could take a minute to let me know what you think it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!