Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

"Hmmm, hot, sexy, horny and original!" I think to myself and smile. "Did he really just say crotch-rocket?" He moves his right leg and aggressively pumps his big worn gas pedal seven or eight times. He turns the key. It cranks for a few seconds but won't start. "C'mon ya' fucker!" he pleads, "Turn over for me!" He turns his key again, "C'mon ya' fuckin' sonofabitch!"

He brutally pumps his gas pedal and cranks his car much longer this time, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon ya' fuckin' bitch! Awww c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby! Start for me, man!" He turns his key one more time. His starter cranks slower and slower. His battery is draining gradually. One final 'fuck' passes his sensual lips and he is silent. I lean up and look into his face. It's a mask of intense frustration. "Why not just leave it alone for a while," I say to him.

He looks down at me for a second and says, "Shhhh, kid. Just lemme' do this, babe. This fuckin' shitbox of mine has acted up and caused me enough goddamn trouble ever since I just left work. It almost wouldn't fuckin' start at all for me at the end of my shift just now behind the store where I fuckin' parked it! Was just tryin' to get home after a long, shitty day and my damn fuckin' car wouldn't hardly fuckin' start for me again! Like, fuck me, man! Was horny, hot, tired and just wantin' to get outta' these sweaty, stinkin' work clothes and jerk off! Just wantin' to hop in a cold shower and whack my boned-up fuck rod and fall into bed! And my fuckin' shitbox old car stalls out and floods and then totally craps out on me again tonight! Like I say, kid, am boned up and fuckin' tired and before I picked ya' up, just wanted to stroke and wank my dong! Just wanted to bust a load and get rid of some of my balljuice!"

"Didn't wanna' hafta' play pocket pool with my penis in my front seat again tonight! Nope! Not wantin' to hafta' stroke and jack off my dick in my shitbox old car and then wind up havin' to sleep in it 'til morning 'cause it fuckin' stalled out on me and wouldn't fuckin' start 'again'! And on fuckin' goddamn Perth Street of all places too! That kinda' shit has happened to me one time too many lately with this old unreliable car of mine, kid! The cum rag under my driver's seat has seen 'waaay' too much action that way, baby. It needs to find itself a new fuckin' boyfriend! And, I need a real decent sleep in my own bed tonight. Havin' to sleep again sprawled out in my front seat with my suit jacket for a pillow in this goddamn hot weather and all is fuckin' doin' a real number on my back, baby!"

"You mean to tell me you actually sleep sometimes, right where I'm sitting now?" I ask him.

"Well, baby. Not through choice. That's for damn sure!" he responds. I try to lighten the mood by wiggling my butt back and forth and say to him with a grin, "Hmmmmm, too bad I'm not on top of you right now!" He stops in mid-sentence, looks stunned and then stares at me for a few seconds. There is a glimmer in his eye. He tries to hide a grin and stifle a laugh and then says sternly to me, "That's not really funny, ya' know, baby! Am bein' dead serious here, kid! And dontcha' try to distract me any more than you already have, since you climbed into my car to ride with me just now!"

I'm holding my breath to keep from laughing at his feigned, 'offended' reaction to my deliberate, teasing remark. I know he was amused by it. "He has a sense of humor and can see the funny side of situations that most people wouldn't," I think to myself.

Then he pauses and takes a long breath, shakes his head, comes back to reality and growls, "Just don't need this goddamn shit from my fuckin' car tonight! And now, goddammit, it's not gonna' stop me from what I wanna' do to you now baby, on top of everything else!"

Tense silence as he grabs his ignition key and leans far forward with his left arm slung over his steering wheel and raises his masculine ass up out of his seat. He doubles down on his aggressive pumping and cranking and is bouncing up and down in his driver's seat, while ramming his gas pedal right down to the floor. "You can do it! C'mon baby! Start for me! That's it, almost! That's it! C'mon, c'mon, ya' sonofabitch!" His car starts to sputter. "That's it! C'mon, baby! Start for my big, hairy baby-maker! Turn over for me!" His old car coughs and stumbles to life and I can feel his muscles slowly relax throughout his body. "Ya' cum-suckin''shitbox! You always do what I fuckin' tell ya!' Dontcha?' Ya' stubborn bitch!" He keeps revving his old car. The front end lifts up and reacts with angry, growling, tortured backfires and protests every time he forces his gas pedal down to the floor. He lets up on it after a bit and slumps back down into his driver's seat as it idles roughly away. Then he takes a big breath and says softly to me, "OK, get back down there, kid and keep strokin' and suckin' on my hard, hairy dong! It wants some cute, young, sexy boy action tonight!"

As if I need any more encouragement. After a bit, he groans softly and whispers, "I'm gonna shoot a big cum wad real soon all over ya' babe, if you keep that up!" I start to lick and suck his hairy low-hangers. They taste sweaty and salty and are so hot in response to my probing tongue. On a sudden impulse, I take my middle finger and start to play with his tight asshole, teasing it around the rim while sticking my finger in and out until his sphincter tightens up firmly around it. He groans softly once more with intense pleasure and shifts his hips and lower body up to better feel my actions on him and to give me full access to his pungent crotch. "Yeahhh! That's the way! Do it! Do it now, babe! Yeahhh! Oh fuck, baby! Just like that, baby! Don't stop now!" He reaches up to jerk his gear lever to 'drive'. He stomps on his worn gas pedal and his old car backfires, coughs and stalls out again.

"Fuckin' shit! God dammit! Well suck my sweaty cock then, ya' cum-suckin' bitch!" he mutters angrily to his old car. He is really frustrated. I can feel it throughout his whole body. "Well, since we're not goin' nowhere for now, might as well sit back and enjoy the fuckin' goddamn view!" He sloughs off his old grey suit jacket and carelessly throws it down onto the floor on the passenger side by my feet. "C'mon then! Suck my sweaty, hard dong, kid! Suck me off, babe! Play with my stick shift, baby and make me bust a load so somethin' good happens to me tonight!" I wrap my mouth around his beautiful, mushroom-shaped, pre-cum leaking cock head, and can feel it throbbing and vibrating. I'm not really 100% sure, but I think he's on the verge of losing control and close to cumming. I've read and know enough about a man's cock to know where his sensitive sweet spot is. And I keep teasing the tip of it with my tongue. Each time I lick and taste the leaking pre-cum on the very tip of his cock, I feel him squirm with intense pleasure. "This must be torture for him. Sure hope I'm doing it right. He looks like he's in either pain or what they say is 'ecstasy.' Maybe both?"

After a few more minutes, he starts to forcibly ram his rock-hard cock with rapid, deep, fast rhythmic thrusts up into my mouth, and then suddenly yells out, "Ahhhhh, fuck! Gotta,' hafta,' gonna' cum! Gonna' cum right now, baby! Fuck me, man! Suck it! Yeah, yeahhh! Ahhh! Fuck, baby! Suck on that dick, babe! Yeahhh! Fuckin' Jeezus, shit! I'm cummin' now!" He yells louder and erupts, shooting his sticky, white spunk load.

Rope after thick rope of hot man jizz explodes deep in my mouth. "Well, I guess his crotch rocket blasted off after all!" I think wickedly to myself. "And you made it happen to him too! Must have done it right then. At least I sure hope so."

Once I've swallowed the last of his cum load, I feel like he's branded me inside with his thick, creamy man juice, as the last bit of it slides down my throat. "Ahhhhh, fuckin' Christ! Fuckin' shit! Fuckin' fantastic, baby!" he groans. Minutes pass and all I can smell and taste is his spent cock while feeling the intense heat coming from his pungent, hairy basket. I see some of his spunk wad, a big, thick, white splodge hiding in the dark, shadowy, sweat-stained crotch of his old grey suit pants. I rub my face in it and hope I'm still able to feel its crustiness on my face in the morning. Minutes pass, and I can feel the relaxing overall of his hot male body and the evenness of his breathing return. Everything is quiet. A steady rhythm returns to his pulse. I can feel it with my head still buried deep down in his sweaty, furry pube forest, breathing in his cloying, masculine scent between those long, hairy, outstretched legs. I really don't want this to end so soon.

"You're really somethin' baby! What ya' may lack in experience, ya' sure make up for with enthusiasm! You're gonna' be a quick learner, I'm thinkin.' Next time, you're gonna get fucked real good! My dude piston is tellin' me it wants ya!"

I smile to myself at him describing his beautiful big cock as a dude piston. "Like, where did he come up with that description?" I ask myself. "That's a new one on me! Quite the mouth and vocabulary he has on him!"

He leans over toward me in the passenger seat and says, "Just gimme' a sec' while I get out and take a piss after that, OK baby? Be right back." I wait inside his old car for him. Once back, he opens his creaking driver's side door and slides in beside me. The heat inside his old Bonneville coupe goes up 120 degrees the second he drops his hot, male ass down in his worn-down, old driver's seat just inches away from me. He turns his key in his ignition and tries to start his old wheels. "C'mon, start for me. C'mon, ya' sonofabitch, turn over! Don't do this to me again tonight! C'mon, c'mon! My hairy dong is gettin' kinda' pissed with ya' here!"

It just won't start.

"Ya' fuckin' cunt!"

He has the foulest mouth on him when he talks to his old car. It's a huge turn-on for me and I think he knows it and gets off on it too. But, right now 'pissed' is a mild word to describe how angry and frustrated he is. "You're gonna' need to slide yourself on over here into my spot. It's all warmed up from me and just waitin' for your cute, little boy butt, babe. I'm gonna' hafta' get out and lift up the hood and see if we can get my old piece of shit Bonneville runnin' again. Just do what I tell ya' kid, OK?"

I'm in his seat. I can feel his heat and the deep impression his hot ass has made in the driver's seat of his old car over the time he's driven it. I can smell his sweaty body and feel his pervasive male heat. It feels so good for me to be sitting where I am right now. I can sense his masculine aura enveloping and devouring me. "OK, pump it real good for me kid, and crank the livin,' fuckin' shit out of it 'til I tell ya' to let up on my starter for a bit!" he shouts back at me. I do it and nothing happens. Just that whining, cranking noise and those shaky vibrations coming from his driver's seat running into and through me like an electric current. I can't see him because his hood is jacked up. I know he's out there alone, pissed off and frustrated. I keep turning his ignition key. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

Fuck.

Finally, he slams down the hood and stares back at me from the front of his old car. "Well, that's enough fuckin' shit from you, ya' cum-suckin' shitbox for one night!" I hear him mutter angrily to himself. Slowly he walks over to his driver's side door and squats down, so his head is level with mine and is mere inches away. He slowly moves in to plant his lips full on mine with a deep, probing, demanding kiss that sends me into total, mindless shock. "Just wanted to see if I could taste some of that balljuice I topped ya' up with just now, baby," he says. Then he laughs and teasingly musses up my hair.

I lean forward to put my hand on the nape of his neck to feel the rough, coarse unshaven skin back there. "Again," I say. He smiles flirtatiously and then playfully traces the outline of my lips with his tongue, before he slowly thrusts it into my mouth. Then he gives me one more deep-throat kiss and winks with those long lashes as he moves back to gauge my reaction. "Mmmmm. That sure was real nice, kid! Thank you, babe! Fuck this old piece a' crap right now. Bein' with you just now has been just about the best thing to happen to me in a long time. Next time is gonna' be even better, I promise!" He leans in for one more lingering kiss. The feel of his rough, unshaven five o'clock shadow rubbing against my sensitive skin is sensual and masculine. His kiss ends too soon and leaves me wanting more from him. He takes a deep breath finally and sighs. Then he rubs his hand through his tousled hair and asks, "Soooo, do I hafta' call ya' baby or babe all the time? Or does my cute and sexy little babe have a name?"

"Aaron James Christie, errr, rather, just 'Aaron' that is," I tell him.

He pauses for a long moment, then he says, "Yup! I know that name, 'Christie.' Hmmm, yup! I know your Mom. I ring up her prescriptions for her at the store. And your Dad works with my Mom at the hospital, I think."

He pauses for a few more seconds, His eyes light up and he smiles to himself. Then he chuckles quietly, snaps his fingers and says, "Yup! Now I get it! Of course! Two guys with the same letter 'A' in their first name. It all makes sense to me now! 'Canada Grade "A" Beef,' eh? Of course! What else?" he says and starts to laugh. And, I mean really laugh. His laughter is infectious, and it feels so good to laugh along with him. What a great way to share and finish off the passion that just happened between us.

"Well, Aaron 'James 'Christie. I'm Adam 'James' Blanchard, at your service. Aaaand, it looks like I've got some unfinished business to take care of with your little friend down there!" as he reaches down and grabs onto my stiff cock and fondles it inside my jeans. "Just call me 'Adam' though, Aaron, OK?" he says conspiratorially and gives me the biggest grin and a wink. Then he pauses for another couple of seconds and says to me more seriously, "Ya' know Aaron, while my fuckin' car let me down again tonight, at least you're here and that sure as hell makes up for this whole fuckin' shitty day."

I look deep into his eyes. They're a kind of rich hazel, the color of burnt honey. "I'll just bet they change colour from green to brown at different times, depending on the light," I think to myself. He brings me back from my thoughts then by saying, "Tell ya' what Aaron, we're gonna hafta' hike it back in to town now and I'm gonna need to call someone to tow my car to Purvis ESSO before I hafta' start work in the morning. Are you gonna' be OK with that for now, baby? I'll make this up to ya' next time we're gonna' be alone together Can I see ya' again soon please, Aaron 'James' Christie?"

I could get lost in his gaze. He has the most engaging smile on his face and bends in to give me one more tantalizing deep kiss. As if he even needs to ask me. "Yes, of course, Adam. Whenever you want to. Anytime and anywhere you want to. Absolutely! Yes! For sure, yes! Please, Adam," I say.

He reaches into his car right beside me and takes his keys out of his ignition. "Tempted to leave 'em here to see if anyone can get this damn cock-suckin' shitty old car of mine started. But, I don't think anyone would give this sorry piece of rusted-out crap a second look. Joy-riding and stealin' it's not gonna' happen tonight, I don't think. Besides, it's just seen enough hot, cock-suckin' action between you and me, 'Mister cute and sexy Aaron Christie' just now anyways!" He deliberately leans in past me so I can feel his dude piston, crotch-rocket, stick shift, baby-maker, big, hairy dong, fuck rod, and whatever the hell else he came up with to describe his beautiful cock earlier while seductively and subtly rubbing his big, furry pube package against my thigh. He bends right over me and further down to the passenger-side floor on the pretext of looking for his old grey suit jacket. All the while, he is smirking and trying to look at me sideways with those long lashes to watch my reaction. "What a smooth guy! He knows exactly how to work me," I think to myself.

"Gonna' need this tomorrow when I hafta' look reasonable and halfways decent to serve customers. Here Aaron, hold onto it for me, will ya' please, baby? Let's start to head back in to town. You're my cute, little, boned-up, horny sex boy now, Aaron 'Jimmy boy James' Christie!" A flash of white teeth, another wink, and his grin mesmerize me. The masculine texture and feel of his grey suit jacket fabric makes me hard as I hold onto it next to my skin. It's like snuggling up to him and wrapping myself around his taut, hard body. "Next time Aaron, I'm gonna' pick you up right after work and take ya' right on back to my place. What we didn't finish tonight, we're gonna take care of then, I promise ya'. You need some real good, long lessons on how to kiss a man properly and I'm thinkin' your sexy, tight, little boy butt needs my big, hard dong to take care of it too!"

We start walking back into town. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me in tight against him. He's taller and beefier than me, so I can lean in and bend my head down into his hairy armpit to smell his fresh man sweat and feel the fading pheromone heat from the explosive cum session he just had minutes before. "Thanks for tonight, Aaron. You know, you're really someone very special," he says gently to me, while his tongue teases my ear. He nibbles on my ear lobe and his tongue works its way slowly down onto my neck. I almost fall right over into his arms with the distraction.

Holy fuck!

"Just another well-choreographed maneuver for him to have an excuse to grab onto me," I think to myself. "When can we start the lessons, Adam? You can teach me a lot. I want you to! I've never had a guy fuck me before and I'm really glad it's going to be you. I want you to do it to me more than anyone and anything," I say.

He laughs softly, smiles to himself and pulls me in even more tightly to him. "Patience, my young little 'firefly!' Wanna' see you flicker and light up just for me in the dark, baby!" he whispers, while nuzzling my cheek with his unshaven jaw.

"Soon please though? Promise me, please? You're really someone special too, Adam. I really like you very, very much Adam." Then I take a moment to debate whether I should confess this to him or not.

"You know Adam, sometimes I come in to Fullerton's just to look at you and be really close and just, well, just to be around you, because I like you so much and you're so handsome, and, and, well, I think you're just about, perfect!" I say.

He blushes deeply, hesitates for a long moment, gives me a steady, unflinching and thoughtful gaze that seems to go on forever, then says very hesitantly, tenderly and shyly to me, "Ya' know, Aaron, outside of my Mom, I think that's just about the nicest thing anyone ever said to me, baby." Then he gives me one more deep, invasive, demanding kiss.

"I kinda wondered about that 'store business' though. At first, I thought ya' might be shop-liftin' and I kept my eye on ya.' Then I thought, 'well, just maybe?' and tried to give you a little of my 'Big Cock and Hairy Man Ass' performance bit when I spotted ya' lookin' at me and my big boner. Ya' know, Aaron baby, that's why I go commando mostly when I'm workin' now. I was thinkin' you'd notice and maybe like what I was showin' ya' between my legs, 'cause' my big dong sure as hell decided to like you and get hard on me whenever I saw ya' lookin' back at me!"

"Really had to laugh to myself last time you were into the store though, baby. I'm behind the cash and you dump a pair of tweezers, a package of pink Lady Schick disposable razors, a Fisherman's Almanac magazine, a tube of Ben Gay ointment and a huge, honkin' tube of KY onto the counter! Like, do you even know what most folks use that stuff for? Oh yeah, and the Cover Girl 'Perky Purple Passion Persuasion' nail polish! I kept thinkin' to myself while I was ringin' that up on the cash register, like what in the fuckin' fuck does he think he's gonna' paint on himself with that? Hah, hah, hah, hah! I was killin' myself laughin' after ya' left the store, baby! I think that's when I really finally kinda' figured out you weren't just there to shop for stuff."

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers