Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

" Uh, well, I knew you were watching me and had to buy something that time. So I just grabbed whatever was on the shelf in front of me," I say. "Now, I'm really embarrassed."

"Ahhh, baby, dontcha' ever be embarrassed in front of me, babe. Am more likely to embarrass myself. Seems to be happenin' pretty regular to me too lately," he says, as his voice trails off. "Aaron, baaaby, did not ya' not see my big hard-on pokin' out atcha' and sayin' hello behind the counter when I was baggin' up your KY, babe? And I was wearin' the same pale grey suit I have on now! Like, do you have any idea how hard it is to hide a fuckin' big, fat boner while going commando in a pair of lightweight, grey suit pants? Jeezus, babe, I hadta' go on break in the back to give my cock a chance to settle down after that!"

More laughter from him.

"Well, Adam, I just thought you were really big that way all the time," I say to him. Three seconds later, he clicks into what I just said and then he starts to laugh uncontrollably. "Ya' really don't know what KY is mostly used for, do ya' Aaron?"

"Ummmm, nooo. Not really, Adam."

"Well bring it along with ya' when you come on over to my place and I'll explain it all then and show ya' baby! It'll be show and tell time!" He keeps laughing and I really don't get the joke.

We keep on walking and he turns serious again and says to me, "But seriously now, ya' hafta' know baby, you're a lot younger than me. I'm twenty-seven and I'm guessing you're what? Nineteen, maybe twenty? And that's pushin' it I'm thinkin' 'cause you look so cute and young and innocent. And, I fill your Mom's prescriptions and see her in the store all the time when she comes in to pick them up. And, with my Mom workin' with your Dad at the hospital and all, well, you know, baby, I just don't want to start any trouble and complicate anything for anyone. Jeezus though. Thanks there, Aaron! Am startin' to get another hard-on here after hearin' that, baby! Really needed to hear somethin' sweet like that this evening. And hearin' it from you makes it just so much more extra special, baby."

"Hmmmmm, 'sweet.' Yup! That's the right word for sure, alright. Thanks, 'cookie.' "

"Yup! That's it! Am gonna' call ya' cookie when it's just you and me alone together, baby! Sweet, tasty, addictive and hard to stop after just one bite! I kinda' sorta' like that! Yup! And it looks like my dong kinda' likes it too judging from how hard it's startin' to get and how it's about to give me another big, hairy boner for ya'!" He laughs and then says to me, "Yup. That sounds just about right to me there, Aaron 'cookie' baby." He smiles and then gently says to me, "I'm really flattered cookie, babe. You're really somethin.' I wanna' get to know you better, Aaron. And not just for sex either, if ya' get what I mean. Don't get me wrong though. Sex with you is pretty fuckin' amazing and is only gonna' get better with lots and lotsa' practice! I'll be makin' sure that happens from here on in on a regular basis, Aaron, cookie, baby!" he says laughingly to me.

Then he pauses for a moment and asks me, "Hmmmmm, do ya' like pizza, baby? Would ya' like to go to El Paso Restaurant on Buell Street with me for dinner when I'm off sometime? I'll hafta' check, but I think I'm off on Thursday later this week. Think ya' can make some time for me that night?"

"I'd like that very much! Yes, Adam," I say to him. Then I say, "I'd really like to get to know you a lot better too. I think you're someone really worth taking the time to get to know. You're really something too, you know." Another blush from him. I really like that I can make him blush. He's even cuter when he blushes, if that's even possible. "And, Adam, just to let you know, I really got off riding around with you in your old car. And I like it when you talk dirty to it too!" I say.

He laughs and grabs my butt and says, "Well cookie, let's see if my mechanic friend, Gerry at Purvis Esso can get it running half-ways decent for me again and we'll take it out for another midnight cruise real soon, Aaron. Wouldya' like that, baby? Hmmmmm, I might even let ya' drive the damn sonofabitch for a bit so it gets used to ya' cookie. Ya 'got your license yet? You do? Right, Aaron, cookie?"

I nod my head, "Yes Adam. Well, uh, sort of. Just my learner's permit for now," I say.

"Uh huh. Well then, there's somethin' else I'm gonna' hafta' be teachin' ya' then, cookie boy! We're gonna' be spending lotsa' time together, I can see that now!" he says with a big grin and then bends down and plants a big, sloppy, wet kiss on my cheek. "You aughta' know though, Aaron. My old Bonneville is real temperamental. You'll need to talk nice to it to get it to start up for ya' Aaron, baby. It likes that. It's my special buddy. We have a real love/hate relationship. My old car needs to be given a real hard time every now and then. It used to belong to my Dad before he skipped out on my Mom and me. The only goddamn thing he left my Mom, besides his debts when he took off to Alberta twelve years ago and left her high and dry to take care of me. His fuckin' old shitbox car has seen her and me through lotsa' tough times. It's given me lots of 'em too, come to think of it, like tonight! But, this time at least, I didn't get stranded in the middle of fuckin' nowhere and have to sleep in it all night and hafta' walk miles to a pay phone to call my Mom to come pick me up, and then have it towed like the last time a couple of weeks ago. Tonight, it kinda' did me a real big favor and gave me a chance to meet you, finally. Should be kissin' it's back bumper, I suppose! Somethin' sure as hell good came outta' that with you and me for sure, just now."

I look up thoughtfully at him, remembering and storing away in my memory what he just confided to me about his Mom and Dad and slowly nod my head.

"Sooooooo, Aaron, cookie Christie, I'll let ya' drive my car. Only though, if it decides to like ya.' And, of course, only if you're extra special nice to me, cookie babe!" he says teasingly. "Uh...OK, Adam. I really like sitting in your driver's seat because it's just like you. It's warm and feels safe and masculine and hugs my butt just right. It has your own special man smell too. It gets me really horny and makes me want to get off. Sort of like what sitting on your big, hairy, errr, uh dong would be like, I'm thinking," I say.

"Whoa, babe! Careful there now, Aaron, or I might just hafta' throw ya' down and fuck ya' silly right here and now if ya' keep talkin' to me that way, cookie!" We both laugh like we've just shared some private, secret, dirty joke between us and keep on walking back home.

"Think I'm gonna' walk ya' all the way home, Aaron. I know where your Mom and Dad live on Bethune Street. Can't have anyone else tryin' to pick you up or molest ya' now, can I? And a gentleman always sees his date home afterward to the front door. That's what my Mom always says and taught me."

"Thanks, Adam. But, do you have to walk far back to your place, after that?" I ask.

"Nah, babe. Just up to Pearl Street West not far from the train station. I got a small place there I rent from Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson. But, I'll probably call for a cab at the 24 hour restaurant on King Street after I call for a tow truck to take of my car. Doesn't matter though, Aaron. I'm here for ya' now, cookie. It's all good, Aaron Christie."

"Oh, yeah. Almost forgot, and while I'm thinkin' about it here, too. There's just one last thing I hafta' say to ya,' Aaron. And I'm bein' dead serious about this too. Once I finally get around to gettin' into your sexy, tight-fittin' pants there, fella,' dontcha' be expecting me to call your little buddy down there 'The Cookie Monster!' That's just not gonna' happen, Aaron! Ya' got that?"

"Hah, hah, hah! Adam, this is turning out to be one great summer!" I say to him, killing myself with laughter as he laughs too and kisses me deeply one last time. As we keep walking, he stops for a second and says to me, "Put your hand in my front pants pocket for a sec' there, babe. Do ya' feel my big, hard, hairy cock sayin' hi to ya?' It's gonna' be thinkin' of ya' now 'til the next time we get together! Remember that, cookie!"

"He has such an indecent laugh on him at times," I think to myself. "I really like you, Adam 'James' Blanchard," I say.

"Kinda' figured that one out all on my own, cookie," he says, and squeezes me tightly one more time.

End of Part One

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers