Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

"C'mon ya' fuckin' cock sucker! Fuckin' start, baby!" His starter grinds and whines at a faster pace and once he hears the faster rhythm, he forcefully rams his accelerator right down to the floor. "C'mon ya" shitbox cunt, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby! C'mon, start for me!" His old car eventually stumbles and roars to life. He revs it two or three times, then he lets up on it while stroking my cock at the same time. "I think you're gonna' stay put right where you are now and ride my cock while I drive us out to Lyn Pit this way, cookie. Can't say we're gonna make it out there before I hafta' shoot my load, baby! But, we're sure as hell gonna' give it our best shot. So hang on tight and hope a cop doesn't see us drivin' this way or we'll get busted for sure!"

Lyn Pit is about two miles up the old Highway #2 and then a right turn and four or five miles further north on the Lyn Road. He holds tight onto my cock, stroking it with his strong left hand and guides his steering wheel confidently with his right as we creep along in the pitch black darkness with only his headlights to light up the road ahead of him.

"This is the hottest and horniest thing I've ever done, Adam!" I say to him, as we drive under the CN Rail overpass and head up the hill, passing the shotgun shooting range and getting closer and closer to the quarry.

"Me too baby! Me too! And, I'm tryin' real hard here not to bust a load 'til we get there, cookie!"

"Can I play with your nipples and chew on your ear when we get there like you're doing to me now, Adam?" I ask, as we make a wide turn to head down the dirt road into Lyn Pit.

"Baby! You can do whatever the fuck you want to me, once I find a dark place to park this sonofabitch!" He pulls his car over to the right shoulder of the road leading into the parking lot behind some tall bushes. "I fuckin' jeezus hope no cop or anyone else can see us here, cookie!" He turns off his car, kills the headlights and breathes a sigh of relief. "Well, we sure as hell managed to get this far. So slide off me for a sec' 'cause I wanna' kiss you and bury my tongue down your throat for the next two hours or so."

"Only if you finally explain to me just exactly what KY is supposed to be used for, Adam." Another stunned look from him and a burst of laughter, then he says, "You've really been wondering about that, haven't ya' babe?"

"Uh, yeah. I have actually, Adam."

"Well cookie, I tell ya' what. How's about I show ya' after we lock tongues together in my front seat here for a bit? Is that gonna' satisfy your curiosity, baby?" he says laughingly, as his lips press down on mine and his tongue probes the deepest recesses of my mouth. "You constantly surprise me and make me laugh, Aaron. You're really somethin' special. I wantcha' to know that, cookie," he whispers.

He starts to work his way down to my nipples and then when I think he can't arouse me any more than he already has, takes his fingers to pinch them. Then, he follows up by sucking gently on them until he makes me moan with soft groans of pleasure. His rough five o'clock shadow is intense, sweet torture against my soft skin. In this moment, there is no me, only him and what he wants.

I have no idea how he managed to get both my shirt and his off without me realizing it. His fingers are reaching around to feel the top of my butt crack. "This is fantastic!" I say to him.

"Just gettin' started here, baby! Now, where's that fuckin' KY, cookie? Did ya' remember to bring it with you baby?" he asks me.

" Oh shit! I forgot it!"

"Never mind, babe. I kinda thought you might. Reach into my glove compartment and grab the tube I have in there. Good thing I work in a pharmacy, eh!" Then he opens up his driver's door and steps out with his pants down around his ankles.

"You're wearing underwear tonight, I see," I say.

"Well, honey, I didn't exactly get a chance to go home and change for ya' now, did I?"

I suddenly have a very dirty thought and ask him, "Uh, Adam, can I have them to wear tomorrow, so I'll smell like you and feel like you're inside my pants all day?" Another shocked and stunned look from him, and then he forcibly drags me out of his car and with an animal look of pure lust on his face, starts to yank my jeans down and turns me around and starts to ram my ass with his big, hairy throbbing cock, shoving me into the side of his old car with each thrust. "You're makin' me fuckin' crazy, cookie baby! Now, I wantcha' to get your sexy ass into my back seat and you'll soon enough learn what big boys do with KY!"

I struggle to pull his driver's seat back ahead and scramble into his back seat. I never noticed before that he had a pillow back there. "Must have put it in since Sunday," I think to myself. He is right behind me with his suit pants in one hand and the tube of KY in his other. " Now Aaron, baby, I don't wanna' hurt ya'...this being your first time gettin' fucked. So I'm gonna' go as slow as I possibly can and if I hurt ya' or scare ya'...you let me know right away, babe, OK?"

"Adam. I trust you."

"Well, OK then, cookie. I put a pillow back here for you to lay your head on. I wantcha' to lay down and then bend your knees, so your butt is up where I can rim it with my tongue. You're gonna really like how that feels, baby," he says softly to me. He starts to tease the rim of my asshole with his tongue. At first it feels like a strange thing to do. But then I relax and start to realize it feels really sensual and exciting. His hands firmly grasp each ass cheek, and I can hear him breathing hard and feel his head moving back and forth against my butt with a steady and determined rhythm. "I'm thinkin' you're loosening up and relaxing a bit now, so I'm gonna take my finger and play with your asshole like what you did to me on Sunday, cookie. By the way, where in the fuckin' hell did you ever learn how to do that, Aaron?"

"I read about it in some book and wanted to see if it worked."

"Well, let's just thank the fuckin' Lord you're literate and learned to read!" he replies and laughs once more. He takes the cap off the KY gel, breaks the seal and squirts a glob of it onto his middle finger. "I'd like to tell ya' this is gonna' hurt me more than you, cookie. But, I'd be lying to ya.' It'll only hurt for a short bit though this first time and then you'll see...you're gonna' want more than just my finger up your sexy, hot, little ass there! So, hold on now. I'll be as gentle as I can be." His finger traces the outline of my asshole and then starts to probe in and out, until my sphincter muscles start to tighten around it. "Try and relax your butt hole, Aaron. I'll go nice and slow. Let me know when it starts to feel good for ya' baby."

A couple of minutes later and I whisper to him, "Shit, Adam! I never knew I could feel so boned up! Does it always feel this good?"

"If the man you choose to do this with is gentle and patient, then it'll be fuckin' fantastic every time for ya' babe. And that's where I come into the picture."

"I'm so glad it's you I waited to do this with, Adam."

"I know, honey. I know," he murmurs softly to me. "Now you're gonna' finally learn what two men can do with some KY and a bit of imagination. Are ya' ready for my big, hairy crotch rocket to blast off inside ya' cookie?" He chuckles quietly to himself and pulls off his underwear to reveal his fully aroused cock. Then he squeezes the tube of KY again and lubes up his dick, right down to where the base of it meets his hairy pleasure trail. "I'm gonna go real slow here, cookie. I won't lie to ya.' It's gonna feel weird and you're probably gonna' tighten up and feel some pain at first. But, don't be scared though. I'm not gonna' hurt ya.' I'd never hurt you, ever."

"You're so big though, Adam. How will you fit that thing in me without hurting me?"

"Trust me, baby. We've got all night to get this right."

"Last time I studied math, I learned that 'eight' doesn't go into 'one' though," I whisper.

More laughter from him and he says, "You've never heard of long division then, cookie baby! And believe me, it doesn't get any longer than what I'm gonna divide your crack with before we're done here!" I start to laugh at what he just said and the laughter helps to make my sphincter muscles relax a little. It still feels like he's trying to shove a football up my ass with a strange fullness like when I have to have a crap. But, it doesn't hurt quite so much now and I'm getting used to the sensation of having him inside of me. His cock starts to inch it way up inside me, bit by bit. Any time he feels my muscles tense up, he lets up for a bit and gives me a chance to focus and relax before he slowly starts to thrust deeper and deeper into me.

"Aaron, cookie, men have a sweet spot deep up inside them that's called a prostate gland. It's kinda' sorta' like what women have and what they call their 'G' spot. Most straight guys never know how strong an orgasm they can have when someone stimulates their prostate! With any luck babe, my dong's gonna' find yours tonight and with a bit of luck and good timing, we're gonna' blast off together at the same time in a few more minutes! Let's see if we can make this happen for us tonight, baby. I really want this to be extra special for us both, this first time together."

"Well, Adam, if you're big cock can't find it, then I most likely don't have one." I say. More laughter from him and then finally he's all the way inside me. "Feels like you're a warm glove inside there keepin' my hairy dong all hard and cozy and throbbing. Cookie, how are 'you' doin' there? Can I start to move in and outta ya' without you feeling any pain or discomfort, baby?"

"Mmmmm, yes, Adam. Now! Please!"

He starts to thrust his hips back and forth. His big cock starts to move back and forth inside my ass. Then I start to try to match his rhythm by moving my butt up and down to match his pace. Each minute that passes, his pace picks up and gets faster and more determined.

"I think you found my prostate, Adam! It likes your big, hairy dick pounding it that way!"

An animal-sounding, guttural, deep grunt comes out of his mouth and he grabs onto me tightly and buries his head against the back of my neck. "No more funny talk for the moment, Aaron! I need to cum real soon now, baby! Do ya' think you'll be able to cum at the same time as me? I want for that to happen for you this first time, cookie!" he groans.

"I think if you keep banging my ass that way and keep stroking my cock, you'll make me cum soon, Adam! Shouldn't take much more now."

Thirty seconds later and, "Adam! I'm gonna cum real soon! Like, any second now!"

"I can tell, baby! I can tell! Me too, baby! Me too!"

And then, "Fuckin' jeezus! Fuck me, man! Holy fuckin' fuck! What a fuckin'...abso'...fuckin'...lutely perfect orgasm," he murmurs quietly, his chest still heaving after he's shot his cum load deep inside me and I've cum all over the carpet floor in his back seat. I'm 100% positive the back seat of his old car has never experienced two guys moaning and moving together in perfect rhythm and harmony like what we both did together just now. "Adam, you really are perfect, you know," I whisper softly to him.

"Shhhh now, baby. Just be quiet for now and kiss me, OK?" he says, as his tongue parts my lips and invades my mouth once more. "Just wanna' lie quietly here now and hold you tight and hold onto this moment with you for as long as I can, cookie." Minutes turn into an hour or more and all I can feel is him, with his arm around me and me curled up tight beside him. " Uh, Adam, can I have your suit jacket to put on? It's getting cold, even with you generating a 150 degrees of body heat next to me."

"Sure thing, cookie. Gimme' a sec' first though. Gotta' put my pants back on again before someone comes along and I get arrested for indecent exposure." He stretches and leans forward to hop out of his old car. I watch him grab his pants and with a few quick movements, manage to get his legs into them and then pull them up over his hard, masculine ass.

"Gotta' little present for ya' cookie!" he says, as he tosses his day-old briefs at me and laughs as I struggle to catch them.

"What's with the Superman label on the front of them, Adam? Bragging or advertising?" I say to him with a smile and a direct stare down at his hairy package. "If you hafta' ask me that after I just fucked ya' the way I did, then you disappoint me there, cookie! Here ya' go, baby," he says, as he grabs his suit coat from the floor of the back seat where it somehow wound up, along with my shirt, his shirt and tie and casually throws it back to me. "Knock yourself out and have fun with my sweaty clothes. Kinda perverted of ya' there, babe, I hafta' say. But, I guess if I can drive out to Lyn Pit with you riding my dick all the way there, then I can't really judge you when it comes to weird and kinky! I expect those Man of Steel briefs back in a few days though, cookie. Freshly laundered and folded neatly too!"

"Uh, OK, Adam. No problem. Did you say days or weeks though?" Laughter from the both of us. Then he dives into his back seat and tries to smother me with the pillow he put there just for me."

"Ten more minutes of this and then I'm gonna' hafta' get ya' home, cookie before your Mom and Dad send out a search party to track us down!"

"Oh, yes...ummm, Adam. That reminds me. My Mom asked me about you when you called earlier today. She and your Mom know each other and you're right. My Dad and she work together up at the Psychiatric Hospital. My Dad is the Chief Attendant there and my Mom told me your Mom is Head of Housekeeping."

"I didn't know if they worked directly together or not, babe," he says.

"And Adam, my Mom still works there on the midnight shift as a part-time Registered Nurse."

"Hmmmmm, I kinda wondered about that, given the medication list I fill for her at Fullerton's," he says thoughtfully to me. "Is she a happy lady, Aaron?"

"Let's not talk about her right now, Adam. It's just too weird to think about my Mom, after what we just did. I just wanna' cuddle next to you and have your arm around me and pretend that this night can go on and on."

"Consider that done, cookie. But, you're gonna hafta' let me put those sexy white jeans back on ya' and do up the buttons on your shirt. Dressing you might be just as much fun for me as undressing ya' was!"

"Any excuse to touch me, I'm guessing."

"You got that one right, baby!" he says and bends over to nuzzle my ear lobe again. "Out of the back now while I zip you up and then you're gonna' drive us back to your house. Consider it your first driving lesson with me, Aaron!"

"Oh shit! I almost forgot, Adam. Mom says I have to get Dad to say yes for you to give me driving lessons. And, she also said to ask you if you'd like to come over for dinner with her and Dad sometime soon when you're not working." A good, long five seconds of silence from him and then he looks closely at me and asks, "Do you want me to meet them, Aaron?"

"Yes I do, Adam. I already told you you're someone I want to get to know better and they're nice people. Mom said really nice things about your Mom and you and told me she wanted to get to know you, now that you're all grown up and all. She remembers when your Dad left and you were still a kid back then with your Mom. She said to me, "He's turned out well and I would like to get to meet him outside of the store, Aaron," that's exactly what she said to me."

"OK baby, I'll get back to you with when I can come over. But I hafta' say though, your Dad sorta' intimidates me with his job and him being so religious and all. He wouldn't exactly be happy with what we're doin' right now."

"Give him a chance, Adam. It's not exactly the 1950's anymore. Let's see how this goes. He might just surprise us both. Besides, all he needs to know for now is that you've offered to give me some driving lessons and I helped you get your old car started the first night we met. I told Mom you were asking me about my college courses coming up in first semester and that's how we started talking and got to know each other in the store. That's all they need to know for now, Adam."

"Take it from me, babe, Moms know their kids better than they know themselves. I aughta' know that well enough from my own Mom. There's a thing they have called intuition. She'll figure out what's up, both literally and figuratively with you and me in the first five minutes. That is if she hasn't suspected already. Trust me on that one, cookie. The eyes always give a person away. Just the same as when you look at me with those beautiful, dark brown ones of yours, Aaron. I know what you're thinking sometimes without you having to say a word to me, babe. But, if you really want me to meet them, then of course I will. Now, get your cute little butt outta' that seat so I can pretend to dress ya' and then let's hop in the front for another ten minutes or so. My dong is startin' to tell me it wants you to rub your hand along my hairy pleasure trail. Do ya' know what that is Aaron?"

"Yes sir! I sure do! That was in chapter three of the book," I say to him.

"Hmmmmm, keep reading that book you've been studying there, cookie. Between it and my lessons, you're gonna' be my little sexy student for a long, long time, baby!"

"Amazing how fast he can move when he really wants to," I think to myself.

"Uh, Adam, you didn't turn your car off completely when you parked it here. The red light is still on. Look at your dashboard. Uh, how long have we been here?"

He checks his watch and with a worried look on his face says to me, "Just over an hour and a half, babe. I think my battery can hold up for that long though. Even so, we're still gonna' play it safe though and just sit here for a while. That'll give it a chance to charge up a bit and then we'll see if you can finally get my old shitbox Bonneville started this time, Aaron. Now, gimme' your hand, babe. You're gonna stick it down the front of my pants and rub my hairy pleasure trail. Wanna' see if you can give me another big boner for ya' to suck up some of my precum before we hafta' head outta' here. Does that sound good to you, babe?"

"Yes, Adam. What you said to me the other night about liking how you taste, you were right on that one."

"You'll soon learn I'm right more times than wrong, cookie."

Ten minutes later with Adam beside me in his passenger seat, and he's got his legs spread wide open with a raging hard-on! Then he says to me, "Fuckin' Christ' baby! You got me all boned up and ready to cum again! That never happens to me so fast just after I bust a load of my fuckin' balljuice!" Then he takes his hand and rubs the tip of his cock to gather up some of his thick, creamy jizz. He holds it up to my mouth and says, "Here cookie, another little present for ya' til Thursday. Will that hold ya' over til then, babe?"

"I'll make do with that for now, Adam," I say.

More laughter from us both.

"Now comes the moment of truth, cookie. I think my battery is charged up hopefully enough by now. You're gonna' learn how to start this fucker and drive the piss out of it just like I do. Think you can manage that for me, babe? Try it without pumping my gas pedal first. Let's see how it behaves without any gas in it's carb'. We sure don't wanna' flood it out again now, do we Aaron?"

"Uh, no, not again, Adam," I say, while casting an embarrassed look over toward him. He just smiles smugly away at me with an amused look on his face. I turn his ignition key all the way to the right and his old Bonneville starts to wail away. First time it coughs and promptly stalls out. "I think it likes you more than me, Adam."

"Nah, baby. It just needs to warm up to ya' first. Now, turn that key of mine again one more time and don't let up on it till I tell ya' to." I do what he says and suddenly his old car sputters, coughs and starts to idle roughly away for me. "Yeah, Aaron! I knew your balls were big enough to handle my old shitbox! Now jerk that lever into 'drive' and give it some gas and let's head on home, babe."

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers