Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

I can't believe I'm driving his car. He moves over tight, right next to me and starts to lick and bite my right ear lobe. "Unless you want me to wind us up in a ditch, you'd better not do that until I pull up in front of my parent's house," I say to him.

"But, don't forget Aaron. I've nicknamed ya' cookie, baby! And with those deep, rich, chocolate brown eyes and your cream-filled center, well, ya' know, I just can't help myself, after the first taste of you! Addictive, delicious and all! You really can't blame me now, can ya' cookie?"

"Eyes on the road, hands in your pockets, and tongue back in your mouth, mister smarty-pants," I laugh and say to him.

"Speakin' about pants there, babe, gonna' have to drop these ones off at the One Hour Dry-Cleaners beside Fullerton's tomorrow first thing, along with that suit jacket you seem so attached to. Another day in them with a stiff dick, sweaty balls and ripe, hairy ass and they'll be walkin' around on their own just to get away from me, I'm thinkin'!" Adam laughs.

More laughter from him and he continues with, "And those blue Superman briefs...gonna' want them back sometime soon, Aaron, cookie!"

"All things are negotiable, Adam," I answer, as I pull up in front of my parent's house.

He hops out on the passenger side and comes around behind his old car and as he gets close to me, reaches down, grabs my ass and says to me, "Your butt is mine, cookie from now on! I'll pick ya' up right out here at 7:00pm on Thursday. Be hungry and horny and we'll see if we can make it through a medium combo pizza without ripping each others clothes off, OK babe?"

"Sounds like a pretty good plan to me."

He wiggles his hairy man ass in his driver's seat and gives me a shit-faced evil grin and says, "Someone's been sittin' here and I can feel their cute little butt cheeks makin' a dent in my seat!"

"Well, I'm not Goldilocks and you're not Papa Bear in that fairy tale. And don't you dare make a crack about fairies either! And since apparently it's your butt now, Adam, I figured I'd give you something to remember it by til Thursday!"

"Hah, hah! If you saw my big, hairy dong strainin' against the zipper of these pants right now, you'd know I don't need much more than that to remember you by 'til Thursday!" he says.

He gives his old car three quick revs and then takes off into the darkness.

"Hmmmmm, Thursday...just past hump day. Always liked that day of the week!" I say to myself, as I head up the steps to my Mom and Dad's front door.

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers