Aaron's Summer of '77 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers

"Carap, garbage, sheeeet! If I'd 'vanted something that looks like it 'vas' copied out of the 'Elements of Design' textbook, I 'vould' have said that, Nooo! Carap! You've missed the point! 'Vhat' the hell is that supposed to be...izzzn't it?"

One by one, projects that would have taken at least ten hours for each student to complete land on the floor and break apart. She gets to Robyn Weissman's project and stops for a moment. "Nope! 'Vhat' is it? Gaaarrrbage!" It lands on the floor and falls apart into small pieces. "It actually looks better that way...izzzn't it," she exclaims, as Robyn gets up and rushes out of the room in tears.

"Let's see if 've' can pick up the pieces and make something good out of 'this piece of carap!"

Fifteen minutes later and Camilla has managed to take Robyn's project and manipulate the pieces to create a beautiful work that flows from all angles and appears to meet all of the prerequisites of what the assignment was supposed to represent in the first place.

"Now, when Miss Weissman gets off the telephone crying to her Mama, 'vil' someone tell her to glue these pieces back together 'exactly' the way I've arranged them and I 'vil' give her a 'D' for the assignment, hmmmmm...izzzn't it!"

When Camilla got to my model, she did exactly the same, with the notable exception of knocking it off the table with her pointer. Twenty-five minutes later, when she had performed a total autopsy on my model and left it in pieces, she said to me, "Now Aaron, put it back together again exactly the way I have left it and I 'vil' give you a 'D' just like Robyn Weissman. 'I just looked at her at that point and I don't' know where I found the nerve, but I said to her, "In your first class, didn't you tell us 'not' to do something for nothing?"

Camilla stared at me for a couple of long, uncomfortable moments and then said, "'Vel', vhat do you 'vant 'then?"

I replied, "A grade 'B'."

I got both a 'B' and respect from her from that moment on.

"Izzzn't it just great" I thought to myself!

There is something very seedy and dirty about the Ottawa Voyageur Colonial bus station in Ottawa after 9:00pm in the evening. The fluorescent lights give everyone a grey skin pallor, the smell of diesel fumes is nauseating and the shrill, rasping loud speaker announcing arrivals and departures is grating, to say the least. Finally, the bus from Brockville carrying Adam arrives and not a moment too soon for me, as I am not comfortable with the old men cruising me and the endless stream of disenfranchised people coming and going.

"Heya', Aaron!" he says, as he spots me in the waiting area and heads over to give me a big bear hug. "I missed ya', baby. I wanted to give ya' a chance to get yourself all settled in classes, so I didn't call ya'. But now, this weekend is just you and me. I missed you so much, cookie!"

I didn't go to the grocery store yet, Adam. I'm sorry, but there isn't anything in the fridge and I haven't had any time to get a bottle of wine or anything. I'm really sorry."

"Awww, babe, don't give it a second thought. You and I will head over to the IGA on Isabella and I'll get ya' all set up for food for the next couple of weeks and we can have a nice romantic dinner, just the two of us tomorrow. How does that sound, honey?"

"It sounds like I want you up here all the time, Adam! God I missed you too, so much!"

He laughs and gives me one of his dazzling smiles, and suddenly all of the challenges and disappointments and hard work over the past week at school seem to fade into a foggy, obscure haze..

Adam is wearing a well-worn black leather bomber jacket and those same pair of man ass accentuating jeans I remember him wearing when he came over to first meet my Mom and Dad. A black turtleneck sweater and his trademark red running shoes complete the look. That familiar scent of Eau Sauvage, mingling with his own unique man scent envelope me as he hugs me one more time before we leave the bus station to walk the four blocks over to Argyle.

Just outside the front entrance of the bus stop, there is a dark alcove. Adam pulls me into it and drops his knapsack and pulls me into him for a passionate, deep, demanding kiss. At the same time he is grinding his half-hard Chewbacca 'light sabre' into me and whispering, "Fuckin' fuck, baby...just hadta' do that 'cause I don't think I coulda' walked all the way to your place with the big, hairy boner I got when I first saw ya' waitin' for me when I got off the bus! Fuck I missed you, baby!"

"By the way, cookie. I bought ya' some new sheets for that nice, new bed of yours. No more slithering around like horny snakes on those red satin things ya' got. The only snake in your bed is gonna' be the big one between my legs tonite, cookie! And we're gonna' be nice and warm and toasty this evening with what I got ya'. Consider them a housewarming gift there, baby!"

"As long as there is some red in them, I'll like them, Adam," I say.

"You'll be seeing lotsa' red and all the colours of the rainbow when I'm done with ya' in bed later, honey! Now let's hike it over to your place now!"

The minute we get in the door to my place, I say, "Adam? Tonite maybe, can we try Chapter Eleven?"

"Whatdaya' mean, cookie? Ya' wanna' go bankrupt, baby?" he replies and then starts to laugh.

"Nooo...Adam! I want to have you lying down on the bed on your back, so I'll able to straddle you and sit on your eight inch dong! I read that if I do that, it will be easier for you to rub against my Prostate Gland. The only time I jerked off this past week and a half was when I called you to give you my phone number. I need to have you inside me tonite, Adam. Squeeze your cookie hard enough tonite and all his cream-filled centre will spill out all over you!"

"Sounds messy and tasty to me there, babe! But before we get too distracted, your Mom sent me up with a care package of peanut butter cookies and I'm thinkin' I wanna" chew on one of those before I take a bite outta' you there! Besides, I have a plan for this evening, so patience little one, and we'll get around to takin' care of your tight, little butt hole later on."

I also want to rim you tonite too, Adam! You've never let me do that to you, and all I've been able to think about the past couple of days is your hot and hairy, sexy man ass. I really wanna' make you feel as good as you did to me when we went to the Lyn Pit. Can I do that, please? Can I? Can I, please?"

"We'll take a long, hot bubble bath together in that big tub of yours before we hit the sack later. And after that you can stick that tongue of yours wherever the fuck you want on me, in me, whatever, wherever, cookie!"

"Yeah!"

"Now, for some serious business before ya' manage to totally distract me, the way you usually manage to do...I promised ya' I'd take you to the Lord Elgin and the Coral Reef Club, baby. Wouldya' like to dance this evening and maybe have a beer before we rip each others clothes off and have sex for the next six hours or so?"

"Funny you should mention that, Adam. One of the guys in my class, Alan Abelson mentioned that he and I should go to the Lord Elgin sometime after class one day. He goes there practically every night and said I should go with him sometime. I told him though that I'd only go with you and that I promised you I wouldn't go unless you were with me."

"Good, Aaron. I just wanna' make sure you don't get yourself into any trouble in these places. You're very young and they have a nickname for guys your age. You're a twink, babe! Not a 'twinkie' as in my special little cookie, but a 'twink! Lotsa' guys go for young guys your age. And yes, I'm bein' protective and probably jealous and possessive here. But, I just don't wantcha' getting' yourself into any situations where you're gonna' get taken advantage of by someone who is just interested in ya' 'cause you're young and innocent and all."

"Well Adam, I promised I'd let you take me, so whenever you want to, then that's OK with me."

"OK, babe. Maybe we'll just go to the "Oral Grief" Club tonite and dance for a while then. You don't need to be stared at by all the old guys in the Lord Elgin. And cookie, the mens washroom there, just so you know...well, there's no fuckin' way I'm letting ya' go in there without a safety net around ya'! Any time you go to the Lord Elgin from now on, baby, you go into the stalls and steer clear of the urinals. There are lotsa' perverted horny creeps in there who'd love to get a peek at your little pecker. And, that particular pleasure is reserved just for me. Besides, there are security guys who check that washroom out every half hour and call the Police to come and hassle the guys who spend too much time in there. You need to know these things, Aaron. Can't have my little babe gettin' himself into any trouble 'cause he doesn't have a clue about these things, do ya' understand, honey?"

"Yes, Adam. And, I don't want anyone looking at my cock either. No worries there. Once with my Dad when we went to Kingston a long time ago, he took me to the mens washroom at Lake Ontario Park, because I had to go, like really badly. There was a hole someone had made in the partition between the stalls and my Dad told me to put my jacket right over the hole when I went to pee. I think I must have been around seven or eight back then. Dad then stood right outside the stall while I pee'd and kept talking to me until I came out. I remember that still to this day. There was someone else in the stall right beside me, and I'm sure they were trying to look at me. Dad could see their shoes. I still get bashful now. So I'm extra careful when have to go, Adam. Otherwise, I just can't. About the only time I'm not shy is when I'm with you."

"Good to know, baby. Good to know."

The Coral Reef Club, aka, the' Oral Grief' Club is down in a basement beneath a multi-level parking lot close to the old, historic Court House and the Department of National Defense on Nicholas Street. You'd never find the place unless you knew precisely where it was. The door down to the club looked just like an exit door beside the pay meter and barrier toll gate to drive into the parking lot. The only clue that there was anything down there was a small window in the door and a small sign just inside that read, 'The Coral Reef' in pink and turquoise lettering. The minute Adam opens the door and starts to head down the stairs all I can hear is 'KC and The Sunshine Band' blaring out 'Get Down Tonight!' There is a wicket with a window and a pass-though at the bottom of the stairs where some guy, looking extremely bored is sitting.

"Coat check and entry fee. Ya' got some ID there, young fella'?" he says to me.

I pull out my wallet and show him my brand-new driver's licence that Adam was fortunately able to help me get before his old Bonneville completely conked out on him. The guy then takes the dollar cover charge and my jacket and hands me a round plastic token with a number on it to claim my jacket when I leave.

"OK, cookie. Now I wantcha' to stick close by me 'til we figure out how crowded this place is. Ya' got that, babe? Here...grab onto my hand 'cause I'm not letting' you loose on your own 'til we get ourselves a drink and find a place to sit down. OK, baby?"

"Ummmm, yes, Adam. I'm kind of nervous anyway, so I'm going to stay really close to you. Besides, from what I can see so far, this place is kind of creepy. The music is good. But the rest sort of looks like the cafeteria at the College, with all those long tables arranged in rows with those plastic chairs.

"What'll ya' have to drink. Cookie? I'll go to the bar while you sit here." Says Adam.

"Rum and Coke please, Adam."

The place is packed with people...mostly thin and good-looking men in their twenties and thirties. I don't think I've ever seen so many bell-bottom jeans and platform shoes in one place before. And, it seems like every guy has a 'David Cassidy' shag hair cut too. Polyester double-knit shirts and suede-fringed vests and leather beaded chokers seemed to be the trend for a lot of the guys dancing on the tiny little dance floor that looks like a scaled down version of the one that 'John Travolta' danced on in 'Saturday Night Fever'."

There are at least twenty guys standing at the bar with their big pube packages thrust out, trying not to check each other out. Every so often, someone would lean over to someone else and ask for a light for a cigarette. Usually, five minutes later they'd pair up and head onto the dance floor and start to gyrate and shake their booties to whatever disco music the DJ was spinning from his sound booth above the dance floor. To the right of the sound booth and the dance floor was a little stage. I was to discover later that there were weekly drag queen performances by the local drag queens every Wednesday night. Also, that Thursday nights were 'women only' when all the Lesbians got together and drank, smoked, danced and probably talked about their motorcycles, pottery kilns and where the cheapest place in town to rent a U-Haul trailer for when they move in together is!

The bar has pink flamingos painted on the wall behind where the glass shelves held all of the bottles of liquor. Pink flamingos seem to be the main theme of the place. They're popping out all over...the plastic garden ones that people put in their gardens. And I even see a few feather boas drooping down from the columns in the room.

The mirrored disco ball above the dance floor is the biggest one I've ver seen!

"Here ya' go, baby. Cheers! So whatdaya' think of the place?" says Adam .

"It's kind of tacky actually, Adam. But the music and sound system is pretty good. I can feel all the older guys in here staring at me though. I'm really glad I'm with you right now!"

"You'd be shocked if you knew who many of them were, Aaron. You've got married men and teachers and even priests who come in here to try to pick someone up for sex. You're right. It is all kinda' tacky and sleezy."

Just then, I happen to look over beside the bar, only to find my high school teacher, Mr. Logy wearing a green leisure suit with his shirt unbuttoned down to his naval, showing all of his chest hair and chains hanging out. He is chatting up some skinny blonde guy with acne and a weak chin that I think I recognise from the College.

"Oh God, there is my gym teacher, Mr. Logy from Brockville over there, Adam! He's married and has five children! What the hell is he doing in a place like this?"

"I've seen him here before, cookie. And, I've known about him for a long time. Wouldya' like me to call him over to say hi?"

"Hell no, Adam! He was just awful to me in sex education class in grade ten! He kept saying that homosexuality was unnatural and that guys who had sex with other guys usually wound up getting venereal disease! And now just look at him! Posing there with a big erection poking at the other guy in his polyester pants and with that look on his face! He looks just like a horny Jolly Green Giant!"

"Hah, hah, hah! You just kill me, babe! But. dontcha' be judging other people though. If he's not tryin' to pick you up, then I've got no problem with him bein' here and neither should you! Now let' dance, 'cause I like this song and it's a slow one!"

Stevie Wonder belts out, 'And I'll lovin' you, always' from the big speakers at the back of the dance floor and Adam grabs me and pulls me into him and starts to move in gentle rhythm with the music.

"You're a good dancer, Adam. I didn't know that about you."

"It all comes down to 'who' you've got in your arms when ya' dance, baby." He whispers into my ear and then give me a little kiss as we move together and forget about everyone else in the place.

Next song is 'How Deep is Your Love' by the 'Bee Gees.' And then 'Donna Summer' with 'I Feel Love' gets cranked up to maximum volume by the DJ and the dance floor begins to overflow with haughty guys muscling each other out of the way to gain a square inch of space to strut their stuff.

"C'mon, cookie, let's sit this one out...too many fuckin' 'attitude queens' on the floor now. Like, fuck this fuckin' shit, babe."

"Adam. I'm kind of hungry. There's an Italian Restaurant on Rideau Street, just across from the Hudson's Bay Company department store. It's just around the corner and on the way back home to my place. We could split a pizza and maybe have a beer or something. I'm paying, since I asked you. It'll be kind of like 'my' little date inside of 'your' big date. And I'm not trying to be sexy or suggestive when I say that...of course that is, unless you want me to be...and that would be OK with me too! Would you like to do that?"

A stunned look of surprise from Adam and a dirty laugh and he says, "Cookie baby, I've had enough of this phoney tinsel palace for one night and can't think of a nicer thing to do with ya' than sharing somethin' to eat. Let's go!"

"Oh! Look at the front windows in The Bay, Adam! They're setting them up for Thanksgiving and Halloween! Did I tell you Adam, that my classmate Alan Abelson used to do up the window and store displays for The Bay? He worked with someone named 'Mother' who weighs three hundred pounds and walks around with an ebony can and fans himself while all of his assistants do the work, according to Alan. And oh yes, he told me that his parents live in that old stone house just east of Prescott. You know the one. It has a carriage house and stone pillars at the front and there is a curved staircase up to the front door with a wrought iron railing. He lives just around the corner from me too, on Elgin Street. I think he said it was Apartment 203 at 400 Elgin Street, just down from the Museum of Nature."

"Hmmm, those store windows are pretty nice, cookie. That reminds me, baby. My Mom wants ya' to come over to have Thanksgiving dinner with her and Bast and me when you come down to Brockville that weekend. I think she's gonna' surprise me with a cake from Tait's Bakery for my birthday!"

"That would be great! And you'll come over to Mom and Dad's for dinner that weekend too, I hope?"

"Sure thing, baby. Your Mom's already invited me."

We finally make it back to my place and Adam opens his knapsack and pulls out a bag and tosses it to me. Here ya' go, babe...just like I promised, a little housewarming present for ya'.

Inside the bag is a set of sheets and pillow cases. They are primarily red but have thin orange and blue stripes on them too. They are very unique and it must have taken him quite a while to find them in those colours, especially the red and orange together like that.

"Figured I'd getcha' somethin' that has 'both' our favorite colours in them, honey. Do ya' like them, Aaron?"

"I love them, Adam! And, and I love you too!"

"Right back atcha' baby!"

"Just let me change the bed and put them on it to see how good they look. "

"You do that cookie, and I'll go brush my teeth and wash and clean myself up a bit. Then we can test them out, break them in, wrinkle them up...whatever ya' have in mind for me, once we turn out the lights, OK?"

"I'll be quick, Adam."

He walks over to where my books are stashed beside the fireplace and pulls out 'The Joy of Gay Sex' by 'Edmund White 'and opens it up to a random page.

It says right here on page 231 of Chapter Twelve that ya' just can't ever be too quick when it comes to sharing your bed with your man!"

"Hah, hah, hah! I'll remember that when you're naked in it with me, Adam!"

Once in bed together, I turn to Adam and say, "I've been staring at your hairy man ass all night long, Adam. Can I rim you? I really want to take my tongue and lick you down there to see if I can make you squirm the way you do with me? Then I want to suck your big, hairy cock until you're just about to cum and then you can fuck me and fill me up, so I'll be walking around tomorrow with 'you' deep up inside me!"

SDR2000
SDR2000
15 Followers